Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2012, 06:17 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Agee
WOE: Whole30
Start Date: 6/28/14
T-Tapp?

I know there are people on this board who do or who have done T-Tapp in the past, so I'd love some input.
I've just ordered the DVDs and am pretty excited to lose a size in 2 weeks - while I'm waiting I'd love to know about people's results.
Are the claims true? Or even partially true?
Experiences/loves/hates/whatever - please share!
A
Agee is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Agee
WOE: Whole30
Start Date: 6/28/14
bumping in the hopes that someone sees this.
Agee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Happy&Healthy
Agee, Yes, TTapp is a WONDERFUL workout! My fav by far! And yes, depending on how much you have to lose you absolutely can lose that fast. The key (as in all exercise) is stay consistent.

I am currently doing the Sit Down TTapp (because that is ALL I can do). My favorite combo was TTapp to Tempo and then Step Away the Inches. My goal is get back to that...one step at a time.

Follow the directions you get - it will explain how often and how long to do the workout to get the desired results. And when you have any questions the forum there is great (or is what....haven't been on there in a while). And if you can't find the answer, call the office. They are very helpful.

I am one of those people that lost alot of inches/sizes very quickly but then things slowed down for me and I got frustrated.....my life changed and my exercise stopped. That is why I am starting all over.

Consistency. You will hear that over and over on the forum and I can tell you from experience that it IS the key. And when you look at the dvd you might think that is going to be too easy....NOT!!! Really make your muscles work and you will get the results!!

Good luck! Hope you find it as rewarding as all of the other TTappers out there.

Kathy
Happy&Healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: low-carb-c
I started the MORE workout last Saturday. Liking it a lot so far, though it's tough. Whew! I really like the concept of working many muscles in a short time.

Even though it's much easier to follow along with the DVD, I'm not sorry I bought the book as well. It helps sometimes to read the instructions and see multiple stills to help me figure out how to get my body into those positions.
low-carb-c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:42 PM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Trying the lose 4 or more sizes bootcamp. On day 6 of t-tapp workouts
vli1127 is online now   Reply With Quote