LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 05:39 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: eshlemania
Stats: 132/120/110
WOE: Blood type diet
Start Date: Dec 2008
Tapping-Thankful in November

Tapp is a series of copyrighted, sequential movements designed to put the body in proper functional alignment. Its special sequence of comprehensive, compound muscle movement helps establish better alignment as well as increased strength and flexibility of the spine, better neuro-kinetic flow, lymphatic function, and increased metabolic rate. Its physical therapy approach to fitness makes it safe for those with shoulder, hip, knee, neck, and back concerns. Yet, it delivers a challenging workout for all fitness levels!

T-Tapp's preventative wellness workouts deliver results inside and out. Instead of just focusing on burning calories and fat to lose weight, T-Tapp concentrates on helping the body rebuild digestion, assimilation, elimination, in addition to improving lymphatic function and neuro-kinetic flow. Increased energy, mental clarity and overall health immediately improve as your body tightens and tones. Faster inch loss occurs because muscles develop like girdles so they can uplift and cinch in target areas of concern. That's because T-Tapp develops long, lean muscle fibers with strength and flexibility for greater muscle density instead of muscle bulk. In fact, T-Tapp can redesign bulky muscles into lean, dense tissue! Best of all, this type of muscle development helps support the spine and joints in a rehabilitative way. Many injuries occur due to muscle imbalance, but with T-Tapp muscles are always built with strength and flexibility. It just happens that this type of muscle development also increases metabolic processing for higher burning of calories and fat even when not working out! Last of all, T-Tapp is a left-right brain, mind-body workout. Most have heard the phrase "if you don't use it, you lose it" but with T-Tapp it's never too late to rebuild fitness and health. Come discover "Yes You Can" with T-Tapp and FEEL the difference while you try some sample movements for free.

More Than A Workout!
T-Tapp...
Is done without weights, equipment, or jumping!
Is very rehabilitative, especially for the lower back and knees. The movements look so simple, but they provide a workout like no other.
Works all layers of the muscle at both attachments to develop muscle density instead of muscle bulk.
Is more than a mind/body workout! T-Tapp is a left/right brain, mind/body workout.
Is where less becomes MORE! Instead of working long and hard, discover how quality of movement can be more important than quantity.

I am 59 and stronger than I have ever been and more than ready for this next stage in life. I plan on keeping my muscle strength, bone strength and flexibility with t-tapp way into my 90's. Think of all the fun I'm going to have in the next 30 years.
eshlemania is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2010, 09:25 AM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: mommy_gates
Stats: 170/148.8/143 (5'6"-57 years old)
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: November 2013
Found you....haven't done much lately...started my christmas shopping and being extra busy...but i am putting in some HD here and there....

How was your retreat Bev?....what was the one thing you learned that you didn't know about...??????
mommy_gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:04 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Did BWO+ this morning with a 3 miles walking program....

Bev...i think we lost everybody else...
Old 11-04-2010, 08:50 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

It's been a rough week for me. We been jamming in 3 apartments, getting them ready to rent. Man, they were filthy. One morning I got in my full workout, the rest were mini mornings. I love t-tapp!! But the apartments are done. Yea!! Life can slow down a little.

Gaets, the two things I learned were the heart the ladies of our church have for each other. What a blessing to find that out. Also, the house we stayed in was local and it is set aside for that type of ministry to the local area. I could rent the upstairs for Gary and I to get away for the weekend. It's quite affordable. Planning on giving my hubby a weekend away for Christmas.

Thanks, Gaets, for putting in the link for me. I will have to figure out how to do that before Dec.

Hope everybody else finds us.

/waves/ to all. Let us know you've found us.

Last edited by eshlemania; 11-04-2010 at 08:52 AM..
Old 11-05-2010, 05:35 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Got in my LB BWO+ this morning. It feels good to get back to the regular schedule again. I was 'slightly' frantic this week. So glad it's done.

Have a great day.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:29 AM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm glad things are settling down for you Bev....taking care of apartments can be very demanding no doubt and very tiring at the end of the day..but now that things are back to normal...lay back and relax you certainly deserve it...

Did BWO+ this morning with 2 miles ...i enjoy putting in my walk before t-tapps it make t-tapps a lot more sweaty...don't know why but it does...it feels like a whole w/o

Enjoy your week-end Bev.... don't mind putting this new thread i have another called "November walkers "...

Thanks for sharing your retreat with me...it must of been nice for sure...

~~~GAETS~~~
Old 11-05-2010, 10:58 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: magentagirl13
Stats: 176.5/174/128.5
WOE: low carb JUDDD and IF (8 eating hours)
Start Date: 4/22/06; restarting 3/1/13
Hi there Bev and Gaets! I'm still here! I got sick in October so stopped T Tapping but I'm starting a two week bootcamp today. My birthday is two weeks from today and I want to give myself a nice present of inch loss!

Carrollee
magentagirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:13 PM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Yay, Carollee! I love t-tapp. It's always there when you have to come back after a hiatus. Good for youfor getting back on track.

Hugs to all!!
Old 11-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #9
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Waterlilly
Stats: 170/170/135
WOE: WOE: Atkins
Inches lost?

How many inches have you ladies lost? I have the beginning, walking and first workout of TTapp (forgot what it was called). How is it working for you? I might try it again.

I noticed the standing with the knees bent and feet rolled outward helps when I am just standing in line. Makes my back feel better!
Waterlilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:39 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Hi there! I did Instructional 1 today, which I thought would be a good start to my boot camp. I'll do Instructional 2 tomorrow, and then be ready for TWO on Monday.

Waterlilly, I haven't taken my measurements recently, but I'm going to after the two weeks. I lost pretty many inches while doing T Tapp but I've been slacking for about a month and a half, so am just starting up again.

Carrollee
Old 11-07-2010, 05:22 AM   #11
Junior LCF Member

Good for you!
Old 11-07-2010, 05:29 AM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Waterlily,

I have lost over 30 inches with t-tapp, but this last 6 months have gained some back. I have been busy-extremely busy-and not eating well, but have tapped LB BWO+-15 min workout-5 days a week for the most part. I am now cleaning up my eating and working in Hoe Downs after meals and thinking to work in OIP/HF and elevators and butt tucks in the evenings again. It really trimmed down my butt when I did them before bed last spring.

HTH
Old 11-07-2010, 11:46 AM   #13
Junior LCF Member

That's great Eshlemania! 30 inches is very inspiring! And motivating for me too. It's nice to know that you did only the 15 minute. I think I will try that during my first week on Atkins.

You should write in as a succss story to TTapp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshlemania View Post
Waterlily,

I have lost over 30 inches with t-tapp, but this last 6 months have gained some back. I have been busy-extremely busy-and not eating well, but have tapped LB BWO+-15 min workout-5 days a week for the most part. I am now cleaning up my eating and working in Hoe Downs after meals and thinking to work in OIP/HF and elevators and butt tucks in the evenings again. It really trimmed down my butt when I did them before bed last spring.

HTH
Old 11-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Okay, so I did Instruction 2 today. Now I just need to stay motivated and do my boot camp! TWO tomorrow!!!
Old 11-08-2010, 04:20 AM   #15
Junior LCF Member

New Tapper Question

I have a question. If I'm going to start my own little T-Tapp bootcamp, how often should i do the 15 minute? Would a few weeks of 5 days/week work? Or do I need to do the phamplet recommendation of 14 days straight and then switch to three days? Would just five days a week for a few weeks work?

Any recommendations?
Old 11-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #16
Major LCF Poster!

Bootcamps are for when you have hit a plateau or have been off t-tapp for a while. Really, consistancy is the key. You can do the 15 min workout 6 days a week with one day off. If you want to kick it up a notch, add the walking workout in 3 days aweek right after the 15 min workout. But your 15 min workout (BWO+) will have an instructional on it. Do the instructional for 1 to 2 weeks before you start doing the actual workout. The instructionals kick butt and really help build the neurokentic flow between the brain and muscles.

What are your goals? Are you planning on a little trial here to see if t-tapp works or are you in for the long haul? The long haul is definitely better and gives you a better chance of regaining health etc through t-tapp. It's a whole body workout. Yes, it helps you to lose weight, but it does so much else also. Check out the first post at the beginning of the thread.

Up late this morning, I am planning on getting LB Standing done this afternoon before supper.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:19 PM   #17
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshlemania View Post
Bootcamps are for when you have hit a plateau or have been off t-tapp for a while. Really, consistancy is the key. You can do the 15 min workout 6 days a week with one day off. If you want to kick it up a notch, add the walking workout in 3 days aweek right after the 15 min workout. But your 15 min workout (BWO+) will have an instructional on it. Do the instructional for 1 to 2 weeks before you start doing the actual workout. The instructionals kick butt and really help build the neurokentic flow between the brain and muscles.

What are your goals? Are you planning on a little trial here to see if t-tapp works or are you in for the long haul? The long haul is definitely better and gives you a better chance of regaining health etc through t-tapp. It's a whole body workout. Yes, it helps you to lose weight, but it does so much else also. Check out the first post at the beginning of the thread.

Up late this morning, I am planning on getting LB Standing done this afternoon before supper.
Thanks for your reply. I am sort of experimenting and want to give it a fair shot before I really commit to it. I've been playing around with TTapp for a couple of years now. I do believe in dynamic tension so I'm just curious.

My goal is to use the instrutional for a couple of weeks before jumping in.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #18
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Did my BWO+ this morning with a 3 miles walking program...love it love it... feels great
Old 11-08-2010, 06:37 PM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Did my TWO tonight! So Day 3 is down!
Old 11-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #20
Major LCF Poster!

Way to go, Carollee. they say the third day is the hardest.

I got in a full LB Standing this afternoon. 30 min of tapping. It was good. My thighs were burning!! I want to try to do this 2-3 times aweek on top of my morning BWO=. We'll see what happens.

Bev
Old 11-09-2010, 07:07 PM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

I'm doing Instructional 1 again in a minute because it's too late to do the whole TWO. I shouldn't have waited so long to work out but I am feeling like working out is a "should" and I have trouble with that.

I want to work out. I want to work out. I want to work out. How many times will I have to say it for it to sink in that I want to work out?

Carrollee
Old 11-10-2010, 02:01 PM   #22
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: GODDESS69
Hi ladies!,... I start my 14 day bootcamp yesterday with the instructional #1,... I'm one of the winners on the ttapp contest of every 10th day of the month the free video I choose was the ttapp core dvd and also bought on 50% off the target POP 3 dvd,... My question is,.. after the bootcamp can I do this 2 dvds with the instructional #1 EOD?

Sandra
GODDESS69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 03:50 PM   #23
Major LCF Poster!

Sandra,
Yes, I think you could add T-tapp Core and your Pop to instructional 1 for your EOD schedule. Congrats, by the way, for winning the give away contest.

Yesterday I got in my LB BWO+ in the morning and then I did Step It to the Max in the afternoon. Worked out really well. I am ready to get in more tapping after a summer of 15 min workout. Yes!

Last edited by eshlemania; 11-11-2010 at 03:52 PM..
Old 11-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #24
Major LCF Poster!

got in my LB BWO+ this morning, then because of the gorgeous weather dh and I went on a bike ride!!

Beautiful day!!
Old 11-14-2010, 04:28 AM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: emijan
Stats: 195/getting there/140
WOE: Intuitive Eating= the way God planned it
Hi all,

I have some T-tapp at home and need to start again as I injured my knee (I am a nurse so 12-16hr on my feet). Anyhow my lower back started hurting while doing exercises from P.T. so wanted to do PBS but do not remember which dvd has what. Years ago someone posted a list of what moves were on what dvd. I have basics, walk off the inches, and total.
thanks in advance, tali
emijan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:51 AM   #26
Major LCF Poster!

emijan,
PBS should be on the beginning of the Basic Workout Plus. And the beginning ofthe Total Workout.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:27 PM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: emijan
Stats: 195/getting there/140
WOE: Intuitive Eating= the way God planned it
Thanks eshlemania,

I was excited to do 10 min of walk away the inches with no knee pain during or after (I had knee pain this last Friday after 2.5min on the treadmill), but I also did some P.T. ordered leg lifts and didn't press my lower back down and my lower back is aching. I will do PBS and do some arm exercises. I am excited to re-learn them.
emijan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:59 PM   #28
Major LCF Poster!

I got in a LB BWO+ this morning and cleaned till 5:30. No workout tonight.

I also fell at one of my houses this afternoon. Went down on a wet floor I thought was already dry. Landed on my hip and elbow, jamming my shoulder up and also jammed the fingers on my right hand. Mostly just the middle finger. I immediately got up and did PBS and have been putting on magnesium gel and did a magnesium salts soak in the tub tonight. The shoulder and hip feel fine. My middle finger is sore though. I am hoping to wake up feeling better in the morning.

Hugs
Old 11-16-2010, 05:29 AM   #29
Major LCF Poster!

I LOVE t-tapp!! Feeling good this morning. No soreness in hip and shoulder. Jammed finger is usable, however, not a lot of strength-it hurts when I try strength. But alot better than I thought it would be. I can type without concern.

Up late and did a mini four this morning. Off and running on my day. Have a good one!
Old 11-18-2010, 09:16 AM   #30
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I haven't done much in t-tapp lately...but i'm hoping to get into it soon...getting ready for christmas with a lot of shopping...i don't shop in december...i clean and bake...november is for decorating and shopping...

I do miss it...once in awhile i put in a HD or a PBS...but i haven't put in a full program... i'm so tired by the end of the day...