Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > The Exercise Board
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 07:38 PM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: morton19
I just wanted to say that I am a believer in Super Callanetics now!!! It is worth the time, effort and sometimes frustration when I have to take breathers. I last weighed and measured on Thanksgiving. I had only done 1 10/10 last week on Wendesday. Yesterday I finally completed SuperC. Today I measured again. Despite still being up 1 lbs from Thanksgiving, I lost 1 inch off my calf, 1 inch off my lower thigh, 1 inch off my upper thigh, 1.25 inches from my hips AND drumroll please....3 inches from my waist!!!!! This is unbelievable!

I was so motivated that I completed another session of Super Callanetics with an extra 150 each of the inner thigh squeezes this morning.
morton19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #122
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Javaholic
WOE: trying to cut out the junk!
Forgot to log my hour of Evo on sunday, and logging 1hr last night.

Morton19, those results are great. I'm still a bit scared to try Super C, it looks hectic.
Javaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #123
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: beebee76
Well, i've been bad about posting but I wound up doing 10/10 10 times this month. I was aiming for 15 times but at least I kept it up!

My arms are more toned, my back looks great, my butt is toned and a lot higher.

I think my legs look good but I'm gaining inches in my legs . My calves are bigger now and my mid leg and above knee measurements. I have lost 1/2 inch on my upper thighs. Could I be doing any of the exercises wrong to gain inches on my legs? My legs were pretty toned and skinny before I started Callanetics but my calves look huge now, i really want to lengthen them.

My belly does feel firmer and I think it looks a little better but hasn't started pulling in. I'm going to try to do 10/10 at lest 3 times a week next month and see if it starts pulling in. I also requested the book from the library to make sure i'm doing the stomach exercises properly.

Congrats to everyone else that's doing Callanetics! Hope to hear about all your results!
beebee76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #124
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Javaholic! Super C is intimidating but you may be surprised how much you can do!

It was the oddest thing, yesterday I woke up feeling strong yet squishy if that makes sense. I measured again following Sunday's SuperC and had lost inches overall (another inch off my waist!) but I seemed to look like I was kind of bulging instead of the pull-in I was getting used to seeing. I took off yesterday and today the pull in was back plus more! I just finished my 3rd Super Callanetics and am excited to see if the inch loss continues!

beebee- I have found the book to be invaluable for form reminders. Can you tell me what differences you've had in your back? My back just looks kind of mushy. I am hoping that changes soon but was thinking that I might need to add in some upper body weight work.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:03 AM   #125
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mahnazmalik
HII everyone

howz u all and november is ended now to what extent everyone is succeed???
mahnazmalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #126
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: beebee76
Quote:
Originally Posted by morton19 View Post
Thanks Javaholic! Super C is intimidating but you may be surprised how much you can do!

It was the oddest thing, yesterday I woke up feeling strong yet squishy if that makes sense. I measured again following Sunday's SuperC and had lost inches overall (another inch off my waist!) but I seemed to look like I was kind of bulging instead of the pull-in I was getting used to seeing. I took off yesterday and today the pull in was back plus more! I just finished my 3rd Super Callanetics and am excited to see if the inch loss continues!

beebee- I have found the book to be invaluable for form reminders. Can you tell me what differences you've had in your back? My back just looks kind of mushy. I am hoping that changes soon but was thinking that I might need to add in some upper body weight work.
That's great! I will pick up the book and hopefully that will help out. I think I'll ask for Super C for Christmas.

I've always had a bit of a squishy back, not defined curves but all of my back fat has gone away. I lost inches on my back in the bust area and the back around my waist and hips so it's very smooth and defined. Now, if only my stomach would start catching up!
beebee76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #127
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebee76 View Post
I've always had a bit of a squishy back, not defined curves but all of my back fat has gone away. I lost inches on my back in the bust area and the back around my waist and hips so it's very smooth and defined. Now, if only my stomach would start catching up!
Oooh! I am so hoping for a smooth back! I must be the opposite because my stomach has pulled in but my back...ew! Hopefully December's sessions will smooth this out for both of us!
Old 12-02-2010, 02:26 PM   #128
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kode
which exercises should I be working on harder for the mushy back some of you are mentioning?.....It is one of my problem areas as well
kode is offline   Reply With Quote