Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   The Exercise Board (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/exercise-board/)
-   -   Callanetics! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/exercise-board/687131-callanetics.html)

SexySadie25 08-15-2010 12:52 AM

Callanetics!

So excited- I JUST ordered my first callanetics DVD from Amazon and with 1-day shipping, I should be able to start by Tuesday :) I don't even really have the money for it, but thats how badly I want to try it, after reading the amazing success stories on these boards and SEEING the even more amazing results!

I ordered the "10 years younger in 10 hours" (although im only 25 so I dont *literally* need or want that, lol) because I've read a lot about that one on here and it got really good reviews on Amazon.

Sooo can't wait! :heart:

realfoodmom 08-15-2010 02:08 PM

Good luck! I've done about fourteen hours so far and I'm very pleased with the results. I even wore a pair of very tight, white pants today that I haven't been able to wear for some time. They fit, but didn't look right. Today they looked great! No muffin top and my bottom looked round.

bigbone 08-24-2010 11:22 AM

googling that

ShapingUp 08-28-2010 07:39 PM

Callanetics

I started doing Callanetics 10/10 recently and after 20 sessions, I lost a total of 10 inches, which was amazing! However, I only lost 2 pounds, so I have come to the conclusion that I must add cardio if I want to see changes on the scale too.

You posted 2 weeks ago, so if you have been doing the exercises, I'm sure you are seeing some nice results already. Good luck and let us know how you are doing.

DooneBug 08-30-2010 12:29 AM

I bought the original in the 80's and just purchased the latest DVD this evening. So excited!

Pinktasticc 09-07-2010 05:43 PM

PLEASE SOMEONE KNOW HELPS ME!

Hi! I'm in progress "Callanetics 10 years younger in 10 hours" this my 10th day but I haven't difference like yours. Only my hits tight a bit. What I have do for stomach and cellulite.
And I have strech marks on my legs. Is these exercises get worsen my strech marks.

DooneBug 09-07-2010 08:15 PM

I got halfway through the new DVD. I prefer the older one with Callan.

Jigglebuster 09-11-2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinktasticc (Post 13869087)
PLEASE SOMEONE KNOW HELPS ME!

Hi! I'm in progress "Callanetics 10 years younger in 10 hours" this my 10th day but I haven't difference like yours. Only my hits tight a bit. What I have do for stomach and cellulite.
And I have strech marks on my legs. Is these exercises get worsen my strech marks.

Everyone has different bodies, so they have different results. When I first started it was only after 20 hours that the changes happened, but they happened fast. Cellulite took longer, my stretchmarks shrunk a bit, but did they disappear? no, maybe some, but I didn't take pictures.

Anyway, keep going, and remember gentle is better with Callanetics.