Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Eat Fat, Get Thin
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2014, 07:10 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chassiepooh
Stats: 315/262/180
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: First: 4/26/05 Now: 3/25/2014
Old member revisiting the 1 place that helped merge most

Hi guys, I ran across my pics here on google and just cried. Life has given me many test. My police officer brother was ambushed and shot by an ak47 along with 3 of his brothers. They told us his progress was from. 5 hours in surgery and amazingly he pulled thru, my dad was rushed to the hospital the very same day. While my brother spent 4 months in the hospital most of the time in a coma, my dad did too, but my dad passed away. Going through that we also had hurricane Issac and we had to be rescued from rising water. It all hit at once. My health deteriorated. I had extreme panic, PTSD, OCD, you name it. This happened 8/16/2012. Almost 2 years later I'm ready to take care of me bc my lil brother will need a kidney that he lost in the shooting.

I saw my results and how great I looked and cried. I was 18lbs from goal. My husband said don't cry you did it once u can do it again.

So I'm asking for help. I forgot what I did I Atkins and hoping someone can lead me I the right direction so I can grab a hold of my health.

Please, I will be support too.

Thanks
Chassiepooh

I came here and by 2007 loss 123 pounds. Life gave me some challenges. I've lost and almost lost more, not talking pounds, but family members. So, I'm back, because this is the only place that helped me. Help me do this! 😊
chassiepooh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2014, 05:23 AM   #2

Gallery: CarolynF
Stats: 195/141/139
WOE: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Start Date: January 2001
You can certainly do it again. Do you have any Atkins booms from the past?? If you do, then get it out and re- read for inspiration and direction.

If I were you, I would start with a strict induction for 2 weeks to clear out the junk.

How sad you had so many tragedies these past two years. Glad you want to get healthy to be able to help your brother. Great motivation!!!
CarolynF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:49 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MistyLoo
Stats: 148.6/121/125
WOE: hhcg 7/12/10
Start Date: Aug. 2002
Oh Chassie I remember you! I am so sorry to hear about your brother & dad, you have really had your plate full! You must remember how supportive everyone on the board can be. I just wanted to give you a and tell you I'm glad you're back.
MistyLoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:52 PM   #4

Gallery: chassiepooh
Stats: 315/262/180
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: First: 4/26/05 Now: 3/25/2014
Thanks guys. It means a lot. I finally able to cope and start focusing on my health
chassiepooh is offline   Reply With Quote