Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Eat Fat, Get Thin
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #211
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: JMCM1
WOE: EFGT wheat free (grain free)
Start Date: June 2012
Oh Bobby!!
I have dreamed of going back to school to be a nurse just to avoid my paperwork. Seems like you can enter everything into a computer and you're done! No homework!

Now I remember - Cindy! (feel free to correct me on the paperwork of nurses - LOL! )

Oh Sandy, SHEESH on the airlines.
But no gain? That, my friend, is an awesome vacay.

And Carolyn! WOWEE to you too!! Congrats and what a great way to START your vacation!

Buffy you posted yum yum sauce on your fb page. It looked good, just didn't know how it would be used? It's this:
1 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons sugar (I would sub artificial sweetener)
3 tablespoons vinegar
1 teaspoon tomato paste
2 tablespoons melted butter
¾ teaspoon paprika
⅜ teaspoon cayenne pepper
⅜ teaspoon garlic powder

Do any of you subscribe to Dr. Peter Attia's blogs? He lives mostly in nutritional ketosis. Had a good new post I read today. Usually his posts are kind of intricate and sometimes difficult to follow (as I am not a doctor and not yet a nurse ).

This post seemed to describe Sandy's vacation - if he can be in a glycemic deficit, he can eat more carbs. Of course this guy cycles like a maniac - something I'll never do - but the theory would work for all of us.

I am clapping my hands together in happy anticipation of Buffy returning to more lowish carb eating. The fun will soon begin! (just go slowly this time, please )

Last edited by JMCM1; 08-26-2013 at 12:04 PM..

Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2013, 12:34 PM   #212
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/134/128
WOE: Carb Nite to tweak~
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.& Tweaking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
Looking for accountability! You seem to be a very supportive group...may I join you? I may not check in daily just yet, just started new job a few weeks ago. Planning to join a weight loss challenge at work that begins Sept 1st. So I'm planning....getting motivated....will shop in the next few days!
Deb! We do have fun here. And like Judy said, very helpful advice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjl330 View Post
Well, good news and bad news. First I didn't gain anything on vacation! I have no idea how that happened, except for biking and walking every day. But I also sat on the beach all afternoon and ate/drank whatever I wanted. But I'll take it.
but I'm thankful I have it as a backup.
That's my update. And I'm back to my regular eating today. Not IF right now, just LC. I'm also going to join a gym where 2 of my friends go. I think that will make me more accountable to workout.
That's great Sandy! Good to be home again, huh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynF View Post
Hi everyone..
Hey, I lost .7 lbs from last month..Maybe it was the water pill I took..LOL..This is my secret..Once in a while I take a water pill for water retention and I always take one
the day before the weigh-in, so I am consistent..LOL.. I was 143.2 with all my clothes on. The were happy.
Good for you Carolyn. (haha on the water pill).
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCM1 View Post
Do any of you subscribe to Dr. Peter Attia's blogs? He lives mostly in nutritional ketosis. Had a good new post I read today. Usually his posts are kind of intricate and sometimes difficult to follow (as I am not a doctor and not yet a nurse ).
I am clapping my hands together in happy anticipation of Buffy returning to more lowish carb eating. The fun will soon begin! (just go slowly this time, please )
You're so funny Judy. always make me laugh. (your intro to Deb).
I would be interested in that blog... is it here, on this site?
Yes Buffy! Hope your return to lowish carb goes amazingly well. So glad you're feeling better & up to it again.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #213
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Shalbrihil
WOE: Just keeping foods healthy
Hi Everyone. I've been doing some of this and a little of that. Feeling good and not so much stressing. We have been doing some Casita revamping to make our camping more organized. I've been reading blogs of other Casita owners and how they load theirs. It's been very informative.

I discovered a Youtube video of Alton Brown's on how to do hard boiled eggs that I've tried and love. Eggs didn't stick and it couldn't have been easier.
Welcome Fit2010 this is a nice place to hang.

"Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it.”
Eckhart Tolle

Sharon
Old 08-26-2013, 04:42 PM   #214
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

WOW Sharon!

I'm willing to try anything. DH makes awesome deviled eggs but I always offer to boil them and peel them. I hate it.

I'll enjoy trying this method.

HOW DO YOU EMBED A VIDEO smarty pants?
Old 08-26-2013, 06:44 PM   #215
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi girls,
Hope you had a good day!
It was a good Monday for me, I do love my job!
Today I decided to try the Greek Yogurt correction day. Its kind of a "treat" to eat that stuff, but it doesn't really feel that great in my stomach. I am consuming more than usual calories & tons more fat. It will be interesting to see if it works for me.
I took Molly for her walk (as usual) & she did a "Shelby"... killed a mouse in the tall grass. Amazing how she can hear them!

Old 08-26-2013, 07:07 PM   #216
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: Ketogenic
Start Date: Restart 7/1/2014
Oh Judy, I just share any recipe on FB that I want to save on my home page, I thought that sauce looked good and you could sub the sugar.

U r too funny!
Old 08-26-2013, 07:16 PM   #217
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
HOW DO YOU EMBED A VIDEO smarty pants?
Judy if you want to share something from Youtube just copy the www. address at the top of the page and paste it into your message. It looks like a hyperlink and comes out as the video. I looked at the preview before posting and there was the video.

Last edited by Shalbrihil; 08-26-2013 at 07:17 PM..
Old 08-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #218
Always on, slightly off

Gallery: CindyCRNA
Stats: 152/132/121 Currently 120's lbs, 5'7" 52 years old
WOE: 35%/25%/45% (F,P,C 1850 calories/day)
Start Date: Raising carbs 1/10
Hi all! We were at a family reunion in Minnesota all weekend then work today. I think that Yum Yum sauce looks good too!! Hope everyone is well. I will read more here tomorrow!!
Old 08-26-2013, 08:58 PM   #219
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well good on you, Sharon - thank you!

Cindy how fun!

Buffy you sound like me - what what sauce? Oh I posted that??
Old 08-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #220
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Carolyn - Yes, I am another Deb! I too am in KS. Do you go to MediWeightLoss Clinic for weigh in? Or Weight Watchers? Sorry if I'm nosey. We might be pretty close to the same area. Your stats look like mine did when I chose to be Fit2010 and was fit that year. That is my goal again!! I am glad you are staying with weighing in. I got busy with 2 part time jobs, grad school full time and illness that made me stop exercising in 2011. I'm better now (just out of shape) and I miss that body on the right side of the avatar photos!

Judy - you are welcome.

Sandy - Biking and walking everyday....in beautiful weather, sounds great! Probably wasn't too humid either, being in CA?

Thank you for the welcome, Ladies
Old 08-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #221
Princess Proofreader

Gallery: TuscanGirl
Stats: Sad/Happy/Wow 5'
WOE: Something like GL and LC and . . . .
Start Date: July 2003
hi!

DS21 leaves for Rome tomorrow - I hope I'm ready /and he is too, of course!

Carolyn - he's still at Loyola, but they have a campus in Rome, so he's studying there this semester!
And yay on the loss!!!!

Sharon - great video!!! Can you do more than 4 eggs at a time?

Debby - Yay for Molly!!! And what is your job?

Cindy - hope you had cooler weather!!!

Deb! Just hop right in!!

Sandy - congrats on not gaining!!! I just joined a yoga studio - time for some stretching along with the weights!

Buffy - high school at 13? Did he skip a grade?
And I'm glad you're back on LC - your energy should return!!
Yes, the older 3 are working and DS21 is a junior at Loyola in Chicago.

Judy - love the pancake for your mom - I have a similar recipe that has bananas in it for potassium and protein powder! I use vanilla or chocolate and it would be a way for her to get more protein.

121 is fine for 5'1"!!

Circles of fashion are more like spirals, covering the same area but never arriving in the same place twice!

°°◊°°
Old 08-26-2013, 10:13 PM   #222
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuscanGirl View Post
hi!
Carolyn - he's still at Loyola, but they have a campus in Rome, so he's studying there this semester!

Debby - Yay for Molly!!! And what is your job?!
Wow, that's going to be hard Mary Kay... so far away.
I work at my church half-days... administrative assistant & book-keeping.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:26 AM   #223
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: CarolynF
Stats: 195/141/139
WOE: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Start Date: January 2001
Hi everyone..

Sharon..I am going to try that hard boiled egg method..Thanks for sharing it.

Deb, whereabouts do you live in KS..We have two KCity gals and I'm down in the SE corner in Independence..I have a LC weight loss doctor who is changing our community's health, one person at a time..

I'm sure Evan will love Rome..How exciting..

Cindy, glad you got back..

Well, better hop in the shower..Hopefully, where we are staying will have Wii-Fi so I can keep up with all the news.

Old 08-27-2013, 06:34 AM   #224
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuscanGirl View Post
hi!

Judy - love the pancake for your mom - I have a similar recipe that has bananas in it for potassium and protein powder! I use vanilla or chocolate and it would be a way for her to get more protein.

121 is fine for 5'1"!!
I was thinking protein powder, too. GREAT MINDS!
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to intervene much with food until we know what her treatment will be. But after her gut heals, Katy bar the door!

I hope your son has a fantastic time in Rome.
I mean, I hope your son learns SO much in his semester abroad.
Honestly - what a great experience for kids in college today.

And if the time comes he needs visiting by all your online friends, just send the word out and we will help you visit him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynF View Post
Hi everyone..

Hopefully, where we are staying will have Wii-Fi so I can keep up with all the news.
We need you!
Old 08-27-2013, 06:37 AM   #225

Gallery: sjl330
Stats: 184/141/140 5'7"
WOE: EFGT-Barry Groves
Start Date: January 2003
Hi and welcome Deb. Cindy and I are also in Kansas! Sometimes we even meet for breakfast when Carolyn comes this way. We're in the Johnson county area and Carolyn is a few hours away. It's fun to get to meet in real life once in a while. We'd love to have a big slumber party with all of us here! It would probably have to be a week long event as much as we all love to talk and share, but it would sure be a fun time.

I should probably remind you all that I had gained a few pounds BEFORE vacation, if you remember correctly. I didn't gain any MORE while I was gone, and ate some salty stuff yesterday (was craving it) and so I didn't lose anything at all from my first good day back eating right.
I am meeting my friends this morning at the gym I joined yesterday. This is a "walking" day so we're walking in the pool since it's so hot here right now. Sounds good to me. This heat and humidity is killer after a week of highs in the high 70s with low humidity. But it's home and I love being home after being away.
No word on my computer yet. I hope it's not anything serious. I hate getting used to new computers. And trying to work on this old one is almost as bad, lol. How quickly I get spoiled, huh?
What would that yum-yum sauce be good on? It sounds yummy by itself.

My DGD sent me a text this a.m. asking for prayer. She has to draw blood this a.m. for the first time and she's a bit nervous about it. Between 9-10.

MK, didn't one of your other kids study for a semester abroad too? How fun! And what a great experience for them. Will you go visit? That would be hard to resist!

At the beach.... time you enjoyed wasting, is NOT time wasted. TS ELLIOT
Old 08-27-2013, 07:18 AM   #226
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjl330 View Post
My DGD sent me a text this a.m. asking for prayer. She has to draw blood this a.m. for the first time and she's a bit nervous about it. Between 9-10.
Definitely will do.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:55 AM   #227

Gallery: CarolynF
Stats: 195/141/139
WOE: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Start Date: January 2001
Opps..praying it well went for your dgd..She has to draw her own blood herself???

Is this the "nursing student"...???
Old 08-27-2013, 10:10 AM   #228
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning gang!
New Deb, not to be confused with Debby . I did the same thing in gaining back weight, so mad at myself. I lost 30 lbs last fall doing LC, then got sick in January and was sick for several months, gained all the weight back from having a huge pity party eating frenzy! But, we know we can do it if we try.

MK, Oh, I would love to visit Rome, oldest DD has been there 2 or 3 times and loved it. What a great opportunity.

Sandy, your DGD drawing blood? Let us know how that went?

Judy, you make me smile every time I get online, . Sure wish I had you nearby to cook with and laugh with!

Carolyn, how long will you be gone? Just in case you don't have wifi?

Sandy, I am opposite of you, love any excuse to have to buy a new computer, love the geek stuff. I want an Apple next time though, now that I have an Iphone and a Ipad.

High school at 13 for Grant, yes, he did skip a grade. Didn't seem like a big deal then, and he clearly was ready to skip the grade, but now, entering 9th grade at 13, we worry a little. He can easily handle the work, but socially it can be hard on kids.

Hmmm, wouldn't the yum yum sauce be yummy on hamburger, or other meats? May have to actually "make" the recipe

I have posted before about my easy peasy strawberry ice cream. About a cupful or handful or frozen strawberries, some stevia and liquid splenda and some heavy whipping cream, use a stick blender and voila, soft serve strawberry ice cream! Well, this morning, trying to think of a tasty breakfast, I added about 1/2 cup full fat cottage cheese. Very good. Protein, berries, fat, yumminess. What cha think, yum yum sauce on that OK, probably not.

Feels good to be easing back into LC my friends but I don't seem to get that energy boost like some do, I just feel better and know it is right for me and my diabetes, blood pressure, etc., etc. Maybe it will come, I have spent so many months now feeling puny that I don't know quite what to expect. I have been sleeping very well this past week though, I sure hope that continues.

My SIL is a wealth of knowledge on paleo eating and supplements. She has been advising me, I asked her about probiotics as I was nearly out of my brand and she sent me tons of info on which ones and why they were so important to our health. She walks the walk, let me tell you, but as I keep telling her, I will go to certain lengths but am really not willing to go to the lengths she and her DH do. Although, they are healthy but omg, the amount of supplements they take on a daily basis would be all I could get done in a day and I would be bankrupt.

Hi to everyone, Sharon, thanks for the video.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #229
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You're sure welcome. I woke up this morning and Dh was steaming another batch of eggs. I have to laugh. He loves the way these eggs taste (so do I). He had 7 in the pot but one cracked. I did 6 and was just fine. I believe the video says 4 minim. I don't think I'd stack them though.

I hear it's OMM week so I think I'll do a vanilla one with a pinch of walnuts and blueberries for lunch. I haven't done those in a while. Sound good.

Sure wish I was your son right about now MK. Rome sounds heavenly! Wow what an opportunity!

Sandy enjoy the pool walk. What a refreshing way to get your muscles worked. Thinking positive for your computer to hurry up on the fixin'.

Buffy can you point me to that yummy sauce? That one past me right up.

Deb you and I are in the same boat. I want to see me back to were I was too. It's so hard I know but we can do it I know that too.

Judy BIG hugs to your Mom. She is lucky to have you taking care of her.

Carolyn have fun on your vacation. You'll love the way the eggs turn out.

Debby I was tickled when your Molly caught her first mouse. My rat terrier is listening for the mice under our deck. He is a kick watching him pounce to get them to make a noise. He may just catch one someday.

Time for that OMM. See ya later

Last edited by Shalbrihil; 08-27-2013 at 12:42 PM..
Old 08-27-2013, 01:14 PM   #230
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalbrihil View Post

Buffy can you point me to that yummy sauce? That one past me right up.
Here it is Sharon:

Yum Yum Sauce
1 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons sugar (I would sub artificial sweetener)
3 tablespoons vinegar
1 teaspoon tomato paste
2 tablespoons melted butter
¾ teaspoon paprika
⅜ teaspoon cayenne pepper
⅜ teaspoon garlic powder

I wonder if I omitted the tomato paste if it would be good on salmon?
I only like salmon if it's drenched in hollandaise or something else to cover up the fishy taste.

(I know. I know. I'm alone in not loving salmon! )
Old 08-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #231
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OH MY! Thank you Julie! That's going to be tried at my house.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #232

Thanks for the prayers! DGD (last year nursing student) did it on her first try. I'm sure her partner was very happy. I forgot to ask how her getting stuck went? I'm very happy for her.

Got my computer back. It was a bad hard drive. Parts and labor only $124 which I didn't think was bad. I really like my little local tech shop.

The pool was great. I'm going again tomorrow for real aqua aerobics and then staying for pool playtime with my friends. I can see the end of this summer being very non-productive around my house, lol.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:24 PM   #233
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi
So what's in the video? It won't work in Canada... You're steaming eggs?

Sharon it wasn't Molly's first mouse... but it was my first one to witness her killing. She's been at it for a while now. I think it must be a natural thing for border collie's, because Shelby did that too.

Sandy, that's a great price & fix for a bad hard drive! Wow! Good for you on getting the exercise going.

We have a church board meeting tonight. Hope it goes well & fast!

Have a good evening!
Old 08-27-2013, 09:38 PM   #234
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Hello Ladies! Thank you again for the beautiful welcome!

Sharon and Buffy - Thanks for the encouragement. We CAN do this (again!) I made a trip to Sam's Club this evening and bought some of what I will need for week one of MediWeightLoss (on my own this time) starting next week, actually maybe starting the following week since I'll be out of town for a conference Sept 7th. I think the steamed eggs will be a part of the plan!

MK - My youngest DD spent 6 wks in a summer trip for college credit her junior year. She flew to Rome and the program in Florence came to pick up her and other classmates (that she had never known before). At the end she requested that my DH and I fly over and we toured Italy, Paris, Germany, and Austria over 13 days....not long enough! So much fun and what an exposure to history, art, beautiful countryside, food, and interesting people! We also got "into" the Euro Cup (soccer) since that was going on at the time!

Judy - I have been a nurse for several decades....love it! I am also a nursing instructor, this is my 7th year and I am now full-time at the university. Nurses still have paperwork, though more and more is getting put into computer. It's still not unusual for RN's to work a little over their 12-hour shift finishing up. And, you are not too old to go back to school, especially if it is a dream you've really had. There are a lot of prerequisites and in the two schools I've taught at that are waiting lists to get in!

Sandy - Congratulations to your DGD!! I will be going to a conference at JCCC in about1/2 wks. Excellent simulation program there! I'm working this week with my students in the skills lab (not in their last year), and will be teaching them to start IVs. I love helping to pass on the love of nursing to my students. It really is a career within a career!

Carolyn, Sandy, and Cindy - A get together sometime sounds great! Eventually. I don't want to be specific with where I am, but probably at least 2 1/2 hours from you in KC, and 1 1/2 hours from Independence.

Last edited by Fit2010; 08-27-2013 at 09:41 PM..
Old 08-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #235
Princess Proofreader

Gallery: TuscanGirl
Stats: Sad/Happy/Wow 5'
WOE: Something like GL and LC and . . . .
Start Date: July 2003
Hi! The day got away from me!

DS21 left at 3:45 pm today.
He'll arrive in Frankfort Germany at 7:30 am and then Rome at 12:30 pm - their time!
According to Flight Tracker - they've arrived!!
But I don't expect to hear from him until Thursday.
They have a bunch of orientation stuff for them to do!

Indies tomorrow!
Old 08-28-2013, 05:40 AM   #236

Hi Deb, JCCC is right in my neck of the woods! Do you get to come this way often? If so, we'll have to meet up for sure for coffee, breakfast, lunch, whatever. It's so fun to meet up!

Off to my 2nd day at the gym today. And up at the crack of dawn! Not liking that. I can tell I'm going to have to be careful to not over do right off the bat. Like in the barbell class tomorrow! Yikes! I always feel so self conscious working out in a class; I hope I get past that quickly.

I found out that my DGD had to end up doing the procedure on her instructor as her lab partner was too dehydrated and the instructor wouldn't even let her get stuck at all. So it's really amazing that DGD did so well as I'm sure she was super nervous and scared to be doing it to her instructor!

MK, thank goodness for flight tracker! It always helps to know they've made it.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:39 AM   #237
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

MK glad to hear Evan is on terra firma!

Sandy I agree with Debby - fantastic turnaround and price on your beloved computer.
No matter how intuitive, how quick how easy it's supposed to be, it's still a hassle to learn a new computer/software. I'll do it when I HAVE to and not a second before!

Deb you sound like a person who is perfect for their job. How nice to have that passion and the ability to pass that on to others. Fun to have you in this group!

Buffy - when your SIL has finished the exhausting work of which probiotics will you let us know which they chose? I have taken one every morning on an empty stomach (now I take with my thyroid pill - hope that's OK) for a couple of years. I take Ultimate Flora Senior Formula delayed release- it's the Renew Life brand.
I am open to other points of view - especially points of view of those who've made exhaustive studies... I really do think they are discovering how much of our health resides in our gut.

I do love that quick quick strawberry ice cream. If you feel like it, Carolyn from All Day I Dream About Food has a super easy crazy delicious strawberry cheesecake ice cream.
You don't really need to put it in ice cream molds - I bet you could put it in any container and just chop out a serving when you want some. She calls for fresh strawberries, but I only had frozen - worked perfectly. Here it is:

Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Yield: 12 small popsicles

Ingredients
• 8 oz cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup cream
• 1/3 cup powdered Swerve
• 1/4 tsp stevia extract
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 2 tsp lemon zest
• 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped, divided

Instructions
1. Place cream cheese in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Add cream, powdered erythritol, lemon juice, lemon zest and stevia extract. Process until well combined.
3. Add 1 1/2 cups of the strawberries and process until almost fully smooth. Stir in remaining chopped strawberries.
4. Pour mixture into popsicle molds and push popsicle sticks about 2/3 of the way into each (I recommend getting wooden sticks, as they tend to grip the mixture better and don't come out when you are trying to unmold the popsicles).
5. Freeze at least 4 hours. To unmold, run under hot tap water for 20 to 30 seconds, and then twist stick gently to release.

Notes
Serves 12. Each serving has 3.4 g of carbs and 0.5 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 2.9 g
Old 08-28-2013, 10:15 AM   #238
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Judy I've made this into pops and didn't even think about put all in a container. I love the taste of this but the pop thing was a bit much. Now I'm going to just container it so I can keep some in the freezer. Great idea!

I did an Opps on your name again. I don't know what it is about Judy I can't remember.

Debby this is a Youtube video. Are you able to get that there? Just type in Alton Brown steamed eggs and see if it comes up. He boiled a small amount of water in a pot, put in a steamer basket and added 4 large eggs. Put the lid on and timed them for 12 min. then put them directly in an ice water bath for 5 mins. They peel nice and taste wonderful. Yolks were just right and no gray rings or tough whites.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:49 AM   #239
Big Yapper!!!!

Judy, that really looks good.

I will let you know on the probiotics.

Gotta run, Dr. VH awaits!!!!!
Old 08-28-2013, 11:45 AM   #240
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I don't think I got to you in time, but your camera phone might accidentally take a picture of Dr. Very Handsome!!!! Just a suggestion.... for your camera phone....
Closed Thread