Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Eat Fat, Get Thin
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 09:40 AM   #181
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: CarolynF
Stats: 195/141/139
WOE: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Start Date: January 2001
Good morning ladies..

We took Alex to the vet..Dh held him down while the vet drew blood..So waiting for the results. Dh had never seen a cat's blood drawn..LOL..so he was impressed that the vet
could find a vein..LOL..

Sandy...it's hard when our parents get old and get funky stuff..Hopefully, he will feel better..Gary's aunt had to use drops all the time.. No fun getting old..

Coffee cake is finished..Need to find another LC recipe for next Friday for my group. Butter does make things better for sure..

Calories do count..I wonder how many calories were in that cute little cake, Sandy?

I do think I will do a real blood test on the effects of the Ole Tortilla..They are too good not to eat from time to time..

I was still at 146 this morning. That is after eating too many nuts..I'm going to put them away until next Friday cuz I can eat a lot without blinking an eye..

Glad Ollie is doing okay..

We are heading to our kids for Easter..I told Beth to find a restaurant that serves on Easter. Last year we went to Union Station, downstairs and it was quite good..They like to find restaurants..LOL.

You know..I'm an audio book person myself or a real book person. I need to get back to the KS library site to download some books..

Hugs all around..Let you know about Alex..He is skinnier, but the vet said older cats lose some muscle as they age..(like us)..

CarolynF is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #182

Alex's medical report..His kidneys are doing great thanks to his meds, but his sugar levels were high..So we are looking at insulin shots. He did lose some weight lately and we might have to change his diet to W/D..I will take him in to learn how to give him shots..Fun, fun..It looks simplish..LOL..sort of. His liver levels were a little bit high, probably because of his sugar levels..

I know you got Noland off of insulin, but he didn't have kidney issues with the diet you gave him, right? Just thinking...I did feed him some rice this week with my homemade
cat food, so that might have not helped his sugar levels..Ya think???
Old 03-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #183
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Shalbrihil
WOE: Just keeping foods healthy
Start Date: June 2012
Buffy thanks so much for Bookbub. I've already downloaded a couple of free books to my Kindle and found it to be very easy with the just one click feature I have set up as well. Let the reading begin!!! Love my Kindle. It's always with me.

Carolyn yes it is the pits when you get old. That may be the reason why my body wants to hold on to everything. Just a guess, LOLOLOL!

Judy your mother sounds like a lot of fun. Will that procedure be from a plastic surgeon? I'm thinking yes..

Just a quick reminder to change the clocks if needed before bed tonight. Have a nice day!

"Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it.”
Eckhart Tolle

Sharon
Shalbrihil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:11 PM   #184

Gallery: sjl330
Stats: 184/141/140 5'7"
WOE: EFGT-Barry Groves
Start Date: January 2003
I've been using bookbub for about a year now. I keep downloading more than I can read, but I'll never run out of reading material, that's for sure, lol. I love it!!! And I get free Friday books from B & N for my Nook too. I only get the ones that sound good there too. And now they're starting to offer free apps on Fridays too! So I love that too. And I just got another book from the library. Ken Follett's Fall of Giants. It's the first in a trilogy and it's huge! I hope I can finish it. And I'm reading another book DH bought on vacation plus a digital book. I can't believe I keep them all straight!

It's my FIL, not my dad with the eye problems, but thanks for the comments anyway. DH went down to see him today. He told his sister that he was ready to leave this world, which is very sad. But I'm not surprised. He's really went downhill this last year. I think he keeps hanging on for his wife. She's the one who had a stroke 16 years ago right before her 65th birthday. She hasn't walked or talked since and he was her primary caregiver until they went to the nursing home 2 years ago. I'm sure he doesn't want to leave her. The whole situation has been very sad for quite a while.

Cindy can probably give you lots of pointers to help with Alex's diabetic care. How nice to have an expert around to help.
I don't know what we'll do on Easter, besides go to church of course. DD will probably have dinner at her house. It's the day after my b-day this year so it's early.

It's raining here today. Just lightly so far. I hope it's not pouring down when we go meet our friends for dinner this evening.

At the beach.... time you enjoyed wasting, is NOT time wasted. TS ELLIOT
sjl330 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #185
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: Ketogenic
Start Date: Restart 7/1/2014
Carolyn, glad to get the update on Alex, yes, Cindy will guide you.

Sharon, glad bookbub was something you liked, that little rascal Sandy was holding out on us

Finally got my Apple TV set up right on my tv which we bought in December, now can watch Netflix on my big screen and not just my laptop.
Buffy45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #186
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: JMCM1
WOE: EFGT wheat free (grain free)
WAIT!!!!!

WAIT!!!!!

You're all surpassing me digitally - every single one of you!!
I just got a smart phone!!

I am very interested in the bookbub thing though.
What I REALLY want is to download audio books - which I do for free through my library. I guess I need to start listening to those on my treadmill instead of Jimmy Moore.

Yes - I see now the operation my mother wants is not the same thing Sandy's FIL had. My mother would look 10 years younger if her eyes weren't drooping. It does make you look tired, even if you're not. Will now look for the best surgeon....

OH MY GOSH Carolyn you are doing homemade cat food and I am doing homemade dog food?? Thanks for helping me not feel like the hippie in the group. Sorry Alex's bs was high - can they check again if he's off carbs?

My homemade dog food was supposed to have peas- I left them out b/c I don't think dogs need carbs any more than we do. Otherwise the recipe did not call for any other fillers. They said for a dog, I could add a few cups of oats to the mix - I did not do so.
My dog turns cartwheels and backflips when it's time for her to eat.

So glad that pic of little Ollie was "old" and that he is on the mend.

Sandy I made a little spice cake this morning and was mindful of the calories after what you've been through. I usually do add a couple of glugs of HWC, but today I just added a couple of glugs of Hood CC milk and vanilla DaVinci - it was as moist as ever, so I'm glad to know that.

I nearly always frost those little cakes with a cream cheese frosting - just a little vanilla DaVinci mixed in, maybe a drop or two of EZ Sweets. I cut down the amount of cream cheese I use to maybe a couple of Tbsps. Just as good and covered the cake perfectly.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:36 PM   #187

I sure wish I could find Hood milk. Our stores quit carrying it! Grrrr.

Sorry Buffy, I thought I'd shared the bookbub info a long time ago. I now have 440 books on my kindle app. I don't even own a Kindle, lol. and I dont' know how many on my nook and then I have some on my FBreader which I'm not sure what that is but it's on all my android devices.

Judy, please share your dog food recipe. I used to feed Bailey a pure raw diet but got lazy and her babysitters didn't like dealing with all the raw meat when we went away.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #188
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sure thing. Here it is:

Andi Brown’s Whole Pet Diet Chicken Stew
Posted By: Andi on Jun 25, 2011 in Recipes

The Whole Pet Diet Chicken Stew
Special note: use organic ingredients whenever possible
• 5 pounds Whole Chicken or Turkey (bones, organs, skin and all)
• 6 – 8 cups spring water (I will use 6c next time - it's pretty watery)
• 1/2 pound of additional beef liver, or chicken liver or turkey liver (your choice)
• 1/2 pound of wild salmon (I found it frozen at Wal-Mart)
• 2 cloves chopped fresh garlic (I omitted)
• 1/2 pound green peas (I omitted)
• 1 pound coarsely chopped carrots
• 1/2 pound coarsely chopped sweet potato (yam)
• 1 pound coarsely chopped zucchini
• 1 pound coarsely chopped yellow squash
• 1/2 pound of coarsely chopped green beans (increased to 1 pound)
• 1 pound coarsely chopped celery
• 1/4 teaspoon kelp powder
• Dash of dried rosemary
See Chef’s Tip on Freshly Grated Toppings
For Dogs:
Add 12 oz. of Rolled Oats and adjust the water content to a total of 12 cups or enough to just “cover” the ingredients. (I omitted the oats)

Combine all ingredients in a 10-quart stock pot (stainless steel, please). Bring to boil, reduce to low, and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours.

Once finished (your carrots are soft), let cool and de-bone the chicken by hand. With an electric hand mixer (I use one available from Sears for about $19) or a food processor, blend all the ingredients into a nice puree. Using plastic yogurt containers, or Tupperware, make up “meal-sized” portions or what you will need for three days, and freeze what you don’t need immediately.
Also, never serve cooked chicken bones to a pet; they splinter easily.

Yields: 20 cups for cats and 26 cups for dogs

Dog Feeding Directions:
Daily, split the following recommendations into at least two meals.
10 pound dog 1 – 1 1/2 cup
20 pound dog 2 – 3 cups
40 pound dog 4 cups

For each additional 20 pounds, add 2 cups. Remember, all pets are individuals and you will need to let your senses guide you. Amounts will vary depending on age, activity level, current health, weight and season.

- - --
My spoiled brat pug has been eating 1/4 cup of dry dog food twice/day, so NOW she is eating this awesome homemade stew. According to the above directions she should have at least 1 cup with each meal, but we've been feeding her 3/4 cup twice/day. I've never seen her so satisfied. She does not appear to be gaining weight or losing weight. She IS an itchy dog - is on cyclosporine for that - and I was kinda sorta hoping the itchiness might go away due to the fact she's eating real food and not processed stuff.

This is lasting longer than I thought and once you have the whole thing done, it's pretty easy.... but Sandy I thought the same thing - nobody else would want to deal with this way of feeding. And it would not be possible if we're traveling, so we'll see how it goes.
JMCM1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #189

Hi...

Yes, I'm sure our Cindy will help me..Gosh, I hope I don't have to test his blood everyday.. Luckily Alex likes me a lot..I'm his favorite right now, but I may not be for long..He will sit on my lap for hours..

It is sad when our parents don't want to live any longer..When my mom was coming down with Alzheimer's, she felt that way, too, but God kept her alive 2 more years, which was a blessing that she didn't live 12 more years..

I did get Alex some cat food with more protein in it right now..He is scarfing it down. I think the KD had too many grains in it for his system..I'll wait to see what the vet says
when I bring him in again, which is no fun at all..no fun..
Old 03-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #190
Always on, slightly off

Gallery: CindyCRNA
Stats: 152/132/121 Currently 120's lbs, 5'7" 52 years old
WOE: 35%/25%/45% (F,P,C 1850 calories/day)
Start Date: Raising carbs 1/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynF View Post
Alex's medical report..His kidneys are doing great thanks to his meds, but his sugar levels were high..So we are looking at insulin shots. He did lose some weight lately and we might have to change his diet to W/D..I will take him in to learn how to give him shots..Fun, fun..It looks simplish..LOL..sort of. His liver levels were a little bit high, probably because of his sugar levels..

I know you got Noland off of insulin, but he didn't have kidney issues with the diet you gave him, right? Just thinking...I did feed him some rice this week with my homemade
cat food, so that might have not helped his sugar levels..Ya think???
I read the forums over at the feline diabetes message boards and everyone there thinks W-D is from the devil!! I would have to agree. My ex sent me some with Noland and I read the ingredient list. It seemed like the first 2 ingredients were corn, corn gluten and meat by products. NO one over there feeds W-D. Most do raw (we did that but it was labor intensive) or Fancy Feast pate style. Cats are obligerate carnivores meaning that 95% should be meat. The only veg or starch a cat should have is what is found in the stomach of a mouse. FF is the only canned food that is not prescription that is approved for diabetic cats and the cats loved it. I know the vets push W-D. I made a stand and said 'no'. You also should buy a glucometer to check blood sugars at home (much cheaper to do yourself) although getting blood from their ear is not nearly as easy as it sounds. It took both of us! But Alex is thin (well, thinner than 21 pound Noland!) and may be easier to manage. Also, always have a sugar syrup available, either maple syrup or corn syrup or something. If you ever find him unconscious, rub some syrup on his gums (don't drown him but get a decent amount on his gums) and snag him off to the vet as he is probably hypoglycemic and this is an emergency in cats. Once you get him regulated, as long as he is eating the same amount of calories every day and getting the same amount of insulin, you shouldn't have to worry but it can be tricky getting them regulated. My vet did contend that Noland was the best regulated cat in his practice. I said it was the Fancy Feast and not feeding W-D.

My Avi is my horse Chakka and me Longview horse trials 5/14

"Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here!"

Official freer of canned worms

Find me on Facebook: Cindy Cavanagh
CindyCRNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #191

Hi

Thanks. Alex eats Fancy Feast everyday. He loves it but he was also eating kd for his kidneys. He started losing weight around Christmas while he was eating kd and FF. I only gave him about 1/3 of a can of FF and the rest of the time he ate Kd. So kd might be the problem. I have a glucose for myself so I suppose I could use that. Thanks for the headsup on the WD. I looked up MD and it was lower in carbs.

Thanks, Cindy..I think I will take my glucometer to the vet with me and he can show me how to test..I will definitely do the FF plan cuz that is his favorite and I'm sure I can mix his kidney meds with his food..He might not
need the dry KD..Luckily, I "get" the carbs/diabetes, etc..so if Alex isn't getting many carbs, then he doesn't need much insulin, methinks...

I did join a forum...

Ds called from MN..He will be heading home on Tuesday..The man and the part arrived and they fixed it..Hurray..

Sandy/Cindy: We are going to that Brazilian Steak House place on the plaza for Easter.

Last edited by CarolynF; 03-09-2013 at 06:42 PM..
Old 03-09-2013, 06:42 PM   #192
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Marathon cleaning & cooking day. So tired! Which is a good for the time change I guess. Still have so much more to do, but made lots of progress.

Tomorrow's our 41st anniversary. Going out for dinner after church at the Mexican restaurant. Hope I can find something I can eat there.

I hope you've all got "little dogs"... that sounds like SO MUCH WORK to me! I mix drippings, gravy, etc. into Shelby's food... helps get rid of leftovers without being wasteful. She's pretty spoiled, but I guess not as spoiled as yours!
Old 03-09-2013, 06:46 PM   #193

Debby: Happy anniversary..If you can avoid the chips, you are better woman than I am..I'm usually starving after church, and the chips look nommie..and are nommie..
I guess I could always take part of a protein bar to stave off the hunger..

I order taco salad, no shell, please.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:15 PM   #194
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Carolyn,
Yeah, being gluten, dairy, sugar, salt free may be a real challenge, but I should do ok if they have corn tortillas. If not, the chips will be perfect! I'm thinking the re fried beans will be the worst thing I could eat. Another friend suggested fajitas, or fajita salad... this being Canada, I'm not sure how many options they'll have.
I'm usually quite hungry after church also. But will purposely resist the chips before dinner! I always eat way too many of those (when I'm not dieting).
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #195
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Fajitas are my normal go-to, but I always feel I eat too many onions there.
Somehow I have avoided the chips when I've gone. I just know if I get started, it's so darn hard for me to stop. I watch others handle the chips far more gracefully than I do.

Taco salad is usually a nice thing and as Carolyn said, please do not include a giant chip in the shape of a bowl which I'd just as soon as eat MORE than whatever is inside!

Dairy-free! So sorry... no queso, but guacamole salad is a delicious part of my Mexican food eating these days. I hope you have fun!
Old 03-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #196
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Me too! I could never figure out how they stopped! I'm married to one.

Thanks for the tip! That guacamole salad sounds lovely!
Old 03-10-2013, 07:48 AM   #197

Happy anniversary Debby. Enjoy!

My dog is 22 pounds so not too bad and when you feed raw they don't need bulk. I thought it was pretty easy to do but then she started getting finicky and would rather have table scraps. WHich I don't like to give her but DH spoils her. ANd her very fav thing to eat is any piece of trash or garbage she can scarf down before I can stop her on a walk. SHe makes me so mad when she does this!!!

CArolyn, I love that steakhouse!!! GO hungry and don't eat too much salad bar b/c the meat is wonderful!!

I made it through dinner and today is the birthday party. I think I feel even a little better today. MAybe it's finally coming to an end.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:12 AM   #198
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning

Survived time change!

Thanks Sandy! Yep, Shelby once swallowed a whole mouse on a walk (I think it was live at the time)... then up-chucked it in my van They love disgusting!

Have a wonderful dinner Carolyn! yum! Steak!

Happy Sunday y'all!

Last edited by DebbyL; 03-10-2013 at 08:13 AM..
Old 03-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #199

Hi..

Made it through SSchool, but had bathroom issues, so I'm home. Think I'll stay close to the homestead today..LOL..TMI, I know.

Dogs aren't as fussy as cats..I don't know how they even taste their food sometimes..
I actually tested Alex's bsugar today by myself on his ear..It was 434 yesterday at the vets and it had come down to 219 this morning. I got rid of his carby KD crunchy foods..

Will still go to the vets and see about the insulin.

Oh, thanks, Sandy for the headsup on the meat..I'm afraid to look at the menu, but will tell Dh to bring his wallet..LOL.

Everyone looked sleepy this morning, including me..This is the hard time change, but it is nice when it is lighter later..

Hugs all around.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:10 AM   #200
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy Anniversary Debby!
Old 03-10-2013, 10:21 AM   #201
Big Yapper!!!!

Hello dear friends.
Wow, we could open a pet place with all our little fur friends! Teach classes on health care, diabetes car, exercising our pets, homemade pet food, on and on. We do love our little friends here in our little corner.

Debby, I think Shelby was just trying to share his special treat with you by throwing up the mouse in your van! My neighbors cat kept bringing home live baby bunnies one spring, the cat would bring them in the pet door and let them loose in the house, would not harm them. They would all of a sudden see a little rabbit hopping around the house. My neighbor thought he knew approximately where the nest was as he would see the cat coming from there, so he would return the baby to the vicinity of hope the mother rabbit would find it.

Happy Anniversary Debbie!

Sandy, I am sure you did share bookbub at the time and I didn't realize what it was, or whatever, as usual, I don't remember! Wow, if you get stranded somewhere, be sure you have your reader with you, you will never run out of books!!! Between the free books, netflix, all the tv channels, I never run out of entertainment. Watched the first several episodes of Upstairs Downstairs last night on netflix, not nearly as good as Downton but interesting just the same. I want to finish that and then catch up with Call the Midwives before they start their new season, I have never seen the beginning of that series.

Windy but no rain here today. I need to run to the store but that is about all I have to do today.

Just spent an hour on the phone with DD#1 and got caught up on she and her family in NE. Her 2 are my oldest grandkids and both in college. DGS took a semester and then dropped out for a year, worried us to no end but good news, he and his GF are both enrolled again and moving to where DD and DSIL and his sister live and transferring to that campus. They learned a lot in that year and how rough it is to live on barely nothing, best lesson to teach you how valuable and education can be. DD is sleeping well again

It is hard to keep up with technology as fast as it changes. I got 2 attachments in a business email that I could not open, had to contact the sender to find out what program they used, then was able to figure it out but it keeps you hopping. So many changes from when we started our business in 1989. I mailed so much then, then it went to faxing and now almost all of it is done via email. And texting with the contractors.

Hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing Sunday. Sandy, glad you feel a little better and Carolyn, sounds like you are coming down with the crud.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:49 AM   #202
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi friends!
Happy 41st anniv Debby & your DH!
Shelby's swallowing then upchucking a mouse is impressive!
Spoiled brat pug swallowed a mouse in front of me one time when she was a puppy.
Evidently she has the cast-iron stomach, because she digested it!

Carolyn, well-done on the BS for Alex. What a remarkable drop! What's normal bs for a cat?

Hope your "issues" are short-lived and you're feeling fit as a fiddle quick quick quickly.

Sandy it would be GREAT if you are feeling better every day - sheesh it's about time! This crud is so strong this winter. Come on spring!!
We had some really nice rain yesterday and it's much colder today, but will warm up each day until we're in the 70s soon. Seems very springy.

Buffy I cannot believe your oldest grandchildren are that old. And I must say - I admire your DD#1 to allowing her child to feel the consequences of his actions. Natural consequences are fantastic teachers. Most of us (I point fingers to myself, believe me) find it so difficult to watch out children learn those lessons.
We sure celebrate the good choices!

Hope we see some pictures from Cindy today, or soon.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #203
Big Yapper!!!!

Yes Judy, we often have the conversation in our family of how hard it is to have tough love but that if you don't, you set your kids up,for failure and the message to them is that you don't think they can succeed. DD#1 is a school principal and, I am bragging here, but very good at what she does. Her district superintendent tries to move her around to the schools that are struggling due to the success she has in turning a school around. She is a believer in the "Love and Logic" program and you just have to watch her with her students and the parents to see how well it works. Amazing how she can turn a real problem child into a good student, and, she loves what she does.

All of my kids will tell you that having to work their way through school waiting tables was the best thing that ever happened to them. Working hard and being treated poorly by the general public sure was an incentive to get that education and a respected profession.
Buffy45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:13 PM   #204
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy45 View Post
Yes Judy, we often have the conversation in our family of how hard it is to have tough love but that if you don't, you set your kids up,for failure and the message to them is that you don't think they can succeed. DD#1 is a school principal and, I am bragging here, but very good at what she does. Her district superintendent tries to move her around to the schools that are struggling due to the success she has in turning a school around. She is a believer in the "Love and Logic" program and you just have to watch her with her students and the parents to see how well it works. Amazing how she can turn a real problem child into a good student, and, she loves what she does.

All of my kids will tell you that having to work their way through school waiting tables was the best thing that ever happened to them. Working hard and being treated poorly by the general public sure was an incentive to get that education and a respected profession.
OBVIOUSLY they had a wonderful mother!!!!

I subscribe to your DD's "love and logic" method until I occasionally crumble. Those days are behind me, as our kids are now in their 30s. Our DS32 thinks his time spent in the Army was so valuable to his character and decision-making skills today. I completely agree.

Honestly - I wish I could spend 5 days around your DD just to adopt that mentality and remind myself that it's THE BEST thing for people to experience the consequences of their own decisions and behaviors. No better learning tools out there!

So happy you are able to post more frequently!
Old 03-10-2013, 12:22 PM   #205

I am and have always been a big believer in tough love. I know many times people thought we were "mean" to our kids but when I look around I'm very proud of how my children turned out as adults. And the best compliment we ever received was watching our DD raise her kids the same way. And they're very responsible, respectful young adults today. IMHO too many children never have to face the consequences of their actions and decisions. That's what teaches us how to be successful adults in life.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #206
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Agree !!
Old 03-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #207
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks girls,
Tis amazing, since I only feel about that old! Must of been born into it!

Well, my "date" for "Mexican" didn't turn out that way... they were closed! Thought so, but ds said they were open. So, next choice... no parking places... then tried a place I haven't had very good luck in the past with... and sure enough, they messed up again... note to self... never again! Also, don't like "Angus". However, the place has a nice atmosphere & we enjoyed our "date." I even I wore a dress.

Catching up with my friends & then back to cleaning.

I agree on "tough-love" -- absolutely!
Old 03-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #208
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It's been devoured now, but.... low-carb, gluten-free chicken-fried steak, green beans, cauliflower mash casserole, lc gluten-free biscuit... Tra la la la la la la laaaaa!

Made with Ouizoid's Better than Flour mixture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-03-10 20 31 07.jpg (67.7 KB, 10 views)
Old 03-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #209
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh boy what a feast. Yummy!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #210

Oh my golly!!! Judy!!! That looks absolutely scrumptious!!!! Can you send me a plate please?????? I can't wait until I get my oat fiber in the mail so I can make that stuff right and really start cooking. I'm on page 20 of that FFM thread so I'm getting there slowly but surely.