Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Eat Fat, Get Thin
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: rosewoodb
Stats: Original 192 weight Restart 165/156.5/140
WOE: EFGT
Start Date: Original March 2010 Restart: February 18, 2013
New here

Hello EFGT! I am new here and new to the EFGT lifestyle. I have been following a low carb WOE more or less for the past two years and lost 30 lbs in the first year. I have plateaued for the last, occasionally dropping a few pounds only to regain it. I would like to switch gears a little and try EFGT as feeling satisfied is a big issue of mine. I'm hoping this lifestyle will help me lose the last 20 lbs (but I'd be happy with 10!). I am 5'8 and weigh 163, which is right at the top of my BMI. I had a body composition done and my body fat is actually 32.5% which is moderately high.

Thanks and I look forward to this!

BJ
from Texas
rosewoodb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2013, 11:32 AM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: JMCM1
WOE: EFGT wheat free (grain free)
Start Date: June 2012
Hi BJ,

I know you've found our current thread, but I DID want to congratulate you on your loss. I hope this way of eating will jumpstart you to losing the last of the pounds you wish to lose. I have found it so nice to feel full and not looking for the next thing to eat.

Don't know if you do this, but if you are ready to start losing again, it's probably going to help you to track your food for awhile. It's no fun, but guessing is often one of the reasons we don't lose...

Glad to see you and hope we can get to know you (and of course more importantly get to know your thoughts about Downton Abbey! ).
Old 02-20-2013, 11:47 AM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Hi Judy! Thanks for giving me a shout here, too. I am pleased that 30 lbs came off and that I've managed to keep it off. I'm just ready for the next phase. I have to admit, that even eating this way, I still felt hungry all night. I'm hoping that as I continue this that I start to actually feel full once in a while! I have to track or bad things happen to me! (Like I said, I'm an eater!!)

Looking forward to the next chapter!

BJ
Old 02-20-2013, 12:06 PM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Thanks, Judy! I appreciate the support. I know I need to be proud of my weight loss. I'm also proud that I've maintained it. I am ready for the next round. LOL!

I do track my food (started up again with this eating lifestyle) . I hope that keeping a 1400 cal. diet (15% carb/25% protein/60% fat) will help me on my quest!

So glad to be here!

BJ