Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Eat Fat, Get Thin
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #271
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: sjl330
Stats: 184/141/140 5'7"
WOE: EFGT-Barry Groves
Start Date: January 2003
Thank you all for your prayers and concern. It is truly appreciated. I have hope that all will go fine. He's in pretty good shape for 82 1/2 years old so he has that going for him.

Carolyn, sorry to hear Gary's aunt passed but glad to hear she went peacefully. May she rest in peace.
sjl330 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #272
Princess Proofreader

Gallery: TuscanGirl
Stats: Sad/Happy/Wow 5'
WOE: Something like GL and LC and . . . .
Start Date: July 2003
Oh Sandy - for all of you!!!

Carolyn - I'm glad she passed peacefully.
TuscanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #273
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: JMCM1
WOE: EFGT wheat free (grain free)
Start Date: June 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjl330 View Post
Thank you all for your prayers and concern. It is truly appreciated. I have hope that all will go fine. He's in pretty good shape for 82 1/2 years old so he has that going for him.

Carolyn, sorry to hear Gary's aunt passed but glad to hear she went peacefully. May she rest in peace.
Sandy I can't stop thinking about all of your family and all the medical conditions and layoffs. I am so praying for all of you.

On a completely different subject I made the mayo/parmesan chicken you posted earlier. SO easy - SO delicious.
I went ahead and made Maria's "healthified sub" recipe in the muffin top pan.

You told me I didn't need the "breadcrumbs" so of course I ignored you and made "bread".

So we had the chicken tenders and "bread" and a salad and my husband thinks I am a genius and skinny, too!

Thanks, Sandy. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:14 AM   #274

Thank you Judy.

I'm so glad you liked the chicken. I still need to make that bread recipe. Is it a really good one? I read where so many people seem to have a problem making it that it's scared me away a bit.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:07 AM   #275

Gallery: CarolynF
Stats: 195/141/139
WOE: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Start Date: January 2001
Good morning..

151... Need to keep hanging on and going down, down the scale..

Exercise, then reading, then WalMart today.

Oh, Sandy..we are all anxious for your dad's surgeon update..So many people I know have very successful partial colon removals..Praying for a speedy surgery date and wisdom for the doctors.

I'm doing a little program for Gary's mom's Women's Group tonight. I did one a year
when she was alive, then they keep asking me..Of course, it will be some sort of meal tonight..We will be driving through the same territory where we hit that deer..Hope his brother isn't out for revenge..LOL..

CarolynF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:34 AM   #276
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Thank you Judy.

I'm so glad you liked the chicken. I still need to make that bread recipe. Is it a really good one? I read where so many people seem to have a problem making it that it's scared me away a bit.
I bought psyllium husk powder from netrition and it's a different brand than Maria uses. She buys psyllium husk then powders it herself. My "bread" does come out dark, but I kind of like the texture. I haven't made a loaf, only plopped the dough in my muffin top pan. It bakes a long time - about 60 minutes at 350 and comes out dark.

You know the only 'bread' I've found where I actually like the taste is Ginny Larsen's bread that uses the nutritional yeast and I haven't made that in quite awhile. All of them are just OK to me, which is actually fine with me.

Re: Maria's bread - I was ignorant and just used the ingredients I have and it seems well to me. It's dark in color, but good texture and with butter on it, a perfect vehicle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynF View Post
Good morning..

Oh, Sandy..we are all anxious for your dad's surgeon update..So many people I know have very successful partial colon removals..Praying for a speedy surgery date and wisdom for the doctors.
Yes - we are all praying for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynF View Post
We will be driving through the same territory where we hit that deer..Hope his brother isn't out for revenge..LOL..
JMCM1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:18 AM   #277
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Shalbrihil
WOE: Just keeping foods healthy
Quote:
I bought psyllium husk powder from netrition and it's a different brand than Maria uses. She buys psyllium husk then powders it herself. My "bread" does come out dark, but I kind of like the texture. I haven't made a loaf, only plopped the dough in my muffin top pan. It bakes a long time - about 60 minutes at 350 and comes out dark.
Judy I thought Jay Robb's PH was still in seeds myself until I had ordered and was suprised to see it was powdered. It is much lighter. The only problem is my health food doesn't keep it in stock. I guess because they have the other in bins already. I'm glad to hear the sub bread turned out good. I'll be making it soon. I was going to try it in muffin tops pans. Did that work well for you?
Shalbrihil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:26 AM   #278
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalbrihil View Post
Judy I thought Jay Robb's PH was still in seeds myself until I had ordered and was suprised to see it was powdered. It is much lighter. The only problem is my health food doesn't keep it in stock. I guess because they have the other in bins already. I'm glad to hear the sub bread turned out good. I'll be making it soon. I was going to try it in muffin tops pans. Did that work well for you?
Yes, it worked quite well for me. It's mostly a texture thing, but honestly it has so few ingredients, if it didn't take so long to bake it'd be my go-to.
However it made enough to last a few days, too. This is the bread I used for my Thanksgiving dressing - all the family loved the dressing and failed to notice the lack of Pepperidge Farms bread crumbs!

I am pretty happy lately using I think Ginny Larsen's microwave almond flour bread. It's very mild and makes 4 slices. I admit I get some gut issues with the PH powder. Not horrible, just not my favorite feeling.

And you're spot on - it's Jay Robb's PH that Maria used.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #279
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: LC/MP/HF
Start Date: Restart 7/1/2014
Lots of sad news on our board, Sandy so sorry for what you and your family is going through and prayers for your dad. Carolyn, sorry to hear about Gary's aunt although you said that she was ready to go. That helps those left behind. My dear brother was so not ready right before he died, it hurt so much to be with him and we both knew he wasn't going to make it.

I still haven't made the almond bread and that sounds like one of the better ones. I didn't realize that I ate a lot of bread before but I do really miss good bread, maybe b/c I had found a brand made locally that was the very best, homemade tasting bread I have ever had, a few years ago. I would make sandwiches with that just for the taste of that wonderful bread. Ok, shut me up, and get off that subject . Last night when I was out running some errands I stopped to get something quick to eat at a sandwich shop, of all places. My choices of LC were the french dip or the cheeseburger minus the buns of course and minus the fries. I had the french dip, just ate the meat and cheese and instead of fries had a little cup of coleslaw. I worried a little about the carbs in the coleslaw, it wasn't the creamy kind but BG and BK were still very good this morning so think it was ok. That was probably about the only carbs I had yesterday. I really haven't eaten much the past few days b/c I am so darn busy.

Carolyn, DD's DH hadn't been at the brunch on Sunday so he didn't taste your breakfast casserole until Monday, he told my DD that he loved it and requested it for Christmas morning instead of the fancy one she was going to make! I have my sausage thawed so am going to try to get that in the oven today before I start the toffee making.

Got a couple more gifts ordered online yesterday, both promised delivery by Christmas. I love online shopping. I do need to get to Kohl's today though and look at their toys since I have a 30% coupon and some of their toys are up to 50% off. Then pretty much done except for putting them in the wonderful gift bags, that save that tedious hated wrapping we used to have to do.

Oh, new low on the scale this AM, just a teeny one but I am claiming it, now at 190.2. I can almost smell 189!
Old 12-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #280
Big Yapper!!!!

Did you guys see on the main board that there is now an Atkins app for smart phones? I downloaded it and it looks pretty cool. Free too
Buffy45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #281
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy45 View Post
Oh, new low on the scale this AM, just a teeny one but I am claiming it, now at 190.2. I can almost smell 189!

WOW Buffy!! Congrats!
Loved your newsy post, but really wanted to congratulate you on this.

We're having an old friend over for dinner tomorrow night and I'm about to make Barbo's version of brownies out of Ouizoid's little cake mix.
I imagine they will be GREAT but I'll let you know.

I hope it's good enough to serve to our friend. She's a young-ish widow. Her husband (another college-mate of ours) had ALS died a couple of years ago. Let me know if I can help liven up this place any more!
Old 12-12-2012, 09:18 AM   #282
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Judy. I so want to look like you do in that game day picture!!! I know, I know, different head and all does make a difference but you just looked so perfect in that picture.

Please let me know how the brownies turn out, I mentally maked that as a variation to make, as well as just the chocolate version in the micro. I am so busy right now that I am down to pick a protein, add a veggie maybe, add butter where needed and that is my meals. And, my 2-3 cups of joe with CO in the am. Actually kind of looking forward to the first of the year when things slow down and I can get back to cooking more and having a little variety. I am out of my chicken which is a standby for me but don't have time to put the stockpot on and then pick out all the chicken off those thousands of little bones. Wish I had put more of that in the freezer before toffee time.

I have a good friend who is a young widow as well. She lost her DH to brain cancer after a 10 year hard battle. She is one of my dinner club pals and we are doing our Christmas party at her house tonight. She is 50, has sooo much to offer and very very attractive on top of it all. It has been almost 3 years and she is lonely, she said she is open to dating but how, how how does a very nice woman meet men? And her DH was one of the best men I have ever known, they were high school sweethearts, so not sure she will ever meet someone who would stand up to that. Will just be a fluke, if it is meant to be.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #283
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Thanks Judy. I so want to look like you do in that game day picture!!! I know, I know, different head and all does make a difference but you just looked so perfect in that picture.

Please let me know how the brownies turn out, I mentally maked that as a variation to make, as well as just the chocolate version in the micro. I am so busy right now that I am down to pick a protein, add a veggie maybe, add butter where needed and that is my meals. And, my 2-3 cups of joe with CO in the am. Actually kind of looking forward to the first of the year when things slow down and I can get back to cooking more and having a little variety. I am out of my chicken which is a standby for me but don't have time to put the stockpot on and then pick out all the chicken off those thousands of little bones. Wish I had put more of that in the freezer before toffee time.

I have a good friend who is a young widow as well. She lost her DH to brain cancer after a 10 year hard battle. She is one of my dinner club pals and we are doing our Christmas party at her house tonight. She is 50, has sooo much to offer and very very attractive on top of it all. It has been almost 3 years and she is lonely, she said she is open to dating but how, how how does a very nice woman meet men? And her DH was one of the best men I have ever known, they were high school sweethearts, so not sure she will ever meet someone who would stand up to that. Will just be a fluke, if it is meant to be.
I will for sure let you know how the brownies turn out. I just got off a long conversation with DD - planning for Christmas when and where and all that. So I'll start them here in a minute.

I agree - if it is meant to be it would be a fluke. Of course you wish her to find another love and I bet she is lonely. Sorry to hear.

Hey - I wish I looked in real life like I do in that picture! That's why I posted it - not the bad ones!
Old 12-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #284
Big Yapper!!!!

If I wanted to ruin the day for all of you gals, I would post a picture I took of little Ava and I reading a book the other night. After a long day of toffee making, babysitting and taken with the iphone turned around, wow, it was a doozy! Did I look old and tired and poor little Ava even looked very tired!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 09:44 AM   #285
Big Yapper!!!!

DD#2 likes to have us come for Christmas dinner. We go down after lunch, she loves to get out her beautiful china and crystal so it is very festive looking and she buys a honey baked ham, and then makes the sides to go with that I always made while they were growing up. I have offered to make some of them but she does a lot of them the day before and just wants me to bring pies. I have found that the pies at Costco and Sam's are as good or better than I can even make from scratch, wow they are good. Except I might make a chocolate pie, I don't know if they have those and the kids do like that. So relaxing for me now, instead of like year's past, but, it was fun then and this is fun now.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #286
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
DD#2 likes to have us come for Christmas dinner. We go down after lunch, she loves to get out her beautiful china and crystal so it is very festive looking and she buys a honey baked ham, and then makes the sides to go with that I always made while they were growing up. I have offered to make some of them but she does a lot of them the day before and just wants me to bring pies. I have found that the pies at Costco and Sam's are as good or better than I can even make from scratch, wow they are good. Except I might make a chocolate pie, I don't know if they have those and the kids do like that. So relaxing for me now, instead of like year's past, but, it was fun then and this is fun now.
My cute smart 84-yr-old mother resents any intrusion into her food-making or Christmas preparation, unfortunately. I have one sibling- my skinny sister (now weighing 110 and not knowing how to stop losing ). We might be allowed to bring one dish, but she is EXHAUSTED by Christmas morning after all the baking and cooking and preparation and singing in the choir and Sunday school parties.... I wish she would let us take over some of that.

She's a little lost now that neither of her children want to eat her delicious baked goods, but she has been supplied with plenty of almond flour, coconut flour and artificial sweeteners, so we're all pretty happy (except for my mom).
Old 12-12-2012, 10:09 AM   #287
Big Yapper!!!!

Wow Judy, have her call me to hear about the wonderful life of turning it all over to the younger generation
Old 12-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #288
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I wish she would listen to you! I think she thinks she's a slacker if she doesn't do the whole thing. And we can see it's getting more difficult. Oh well. It's hard to run somebody else's show, but I sure try!

OK the brownies are OK, but possibly only OK. I won't serve them to my friend, I will make Carolyn's brownies we all made a week or two ago. They were excellent.

I'll be happy eating these little brownies right after I make a chocolate/butter/cream cheese frosting. I need to figure out how many calories and how much protein for the whole thing. I've eaten 1/4 of the recipe and think I should quit! Next time I make them, I'll add a little more Swerve to the dry mix. I added 3 Tbsp. It feels nice in my mouth and tastes pretty good and not weird at all (protein powder), but I think I need to tweak it a little more before serving to others.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #289

Gallery: CarolynF
Stats: 195/141/139
WOE: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Start Date: January 2001
Hi gals..

I think those brownies were suggested by Buffy..They were very nommie..

Anyone try nutresse? It's sweetener from the MonkFruit..I passed on it today at Wallies..

I do love that breakfast casserole..Glad your dh liked it.

No fixing lunch at the farm after the funeral for Aunt Leta. I guess we will all go out somewhere..Or, the KCity kids will just take off..The two brothers are the planners, so you never know..

Off to review my lesson for tonight...
CarolynF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #290
Big Yapper!!!!

Just finished making 10 more lbs of toffee and packing up 4 orders from what I made yesterday. Now, have to wrap a couple of birthday gifts that are past due for a couple of dinner club gals, wrap the game gift for the exchange tonight, pack a bag to put out on the front porch for charity tomorrow, then shower and run a couple of errands before the party. Whew. Glad this toffee business is a once a year affair pretty much but I have to say, it does make me feel great that so many people like it enough to buy it. Funny, but last year when I would give samples to DH to hand out, I know he didn't really like doing that, felt funny about it. He gets so many wow, that is really good, and people ordering that now I think he is kind of proud. Course he won't say that, but he doesn't hesitate at all when I had him a container to hand out samples.

Supposed to take a cheese plate tonight and our local pub/restaurant makes a great one, ended up just ordering that instead of putting one together and it didn't cost any more to do so.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #291
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Just finished making 10 more lbs of toffee and packing up 4 orders from what I made yesterday. Now, have to wrap a couple of birthday gifts that are past due for a couple of dinner club gals, wrap the game gift for the exchange tonight, pack a bag to put out on the front porch for charity tomorrow, then shower and run a couple of errands before the party. Whew. Glad this toffee business is a once a year affair pretty much but I have to say, it does make me feel great that so many people like it enough to buy it. Funny, but last year when I would give samples to DH to hand out, I know he didn't really like doing that, felt funny about it. He gets so many wow, that is really good, and people ordering that now I think he is kind of proud. Course he won't say that, but he doesn't hesitate at all when I had him a container to hand out samples.

Supposed to take a cheese plate tonight and our local pub/restaurant makes a great one, ended up just ordering that instead of putting one together and it didn't cost any more to do so.

Buffy you are wearing me out!!
I would be proud too, though, if people thought so much of something I made they wanted to buy it for themselves and for gifts.
I like that your dh is secretly proud!

My DH's family is gathering with us the Friday before Christmas and I am hopping around hoping to get us together enough for this group! We won't have enough room for them, but the kids will find places to sit and chat. I bought a bunch of diet ginger ale and Fresca today. And Buffy I decided I might let a store or there is a wonderful restaurant/carryout I believe I might make a cheese and meat tray for us.

All your gifting and your schedule - will you get to put your feet up anytime soon?
Old 12-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #292
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Carolyn I have not tried nutresse - somebody is going to have to rave about it pretty loudly before I try yet another sweetener. I forgot to check for the frozen Atkins dinners! Next time...
Old 12-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #293

Took Dad to the surgeon today and surgery is scheduled for Monday morning. We won't know anything further until the pathology report a couple days after surgery. He should only be in the hospital 1-2 days if all goes as planned. They will do it laproscopically, which is a giant blessing compared to a 12" incision! Please keep praying everybody!! Hopefully they'll remove the nasty part and all the rest will be fine and he can go back to life as normal. That is my fervent prayer.

Buffy, you are a whirlwind!! I'm so proud of you!! You just might become famous! Remember Mrs. Fields cookies. We could maybe see you in our local malls someday. Buffy's Toffee!

DGD's dr was home in bed with flu today so no results yet on her tests. Ugh!! Why do I feel like a juggler right now?

DS went back to dr today and he removed the packing from his elbow. Ewwww. He's still very sore and will miss another day of work.

I missed one of my scheduled Christmas parties tonight. I just didn't have the energy or mindset to go. They were serving an Italian dinner so it's really probably just as well. I just wanted to stay home with DH and chill.

At the beach.... time you enjoyed wasting, is NOT time wasted. TS ELLIOT
Old 12-12-2012, 06:04 PM   #294
Always on, slightly off

Gallery: CindyCRNA
Stats: 152/132/121 Currently 120's lbs, 5'7" 52 years old
WOE: 35%/25%/45% (F,P,C 1850 calories/day)
Start Date: Raising carbs 1/10
Quote:
DS finally went to the ER this a.m. They think it's MRSA, not a spider bite. I hope they're doing a test to make sure.
We're still awaiting the results from DGD's blood work last week to hopefully, finally know what is going on with her. They think it's lupus or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis!
They found an ulcerated mass in the upper part, the cecum, of my dad's colon yesterday. The Dr. told us he thinks it's cancer but will let us know for sure when pathology report comes back.
My DSIL got laid off yesterday and my DGS is expected to get laid off today or tomorrow.
I feel like my family is under attack. Please remember all of them in your prayers.
Sandy, I'm so sorry for all of this. Sending prayers your way.
CindyCRNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #295

Thank you Cindy. I'll look for you Monday when I'm at the hospital!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #296
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCM1 View Post
OK the brownies are OK, but possibly only OK. I won't serve them to my friend, I will make Carolyn's brownies we all made a week or two ago. They were excellent.

I'll be happy eating these little brownies right after I make a chocolate/butter/cream cheese frosting. I need to figure out how many calories and how much protein for the whole thing. I've eaten 1/4 of the recipe and think I should quit! Next time I make them, I'll add a little more Swerve to the dry mix. I added 3 Tbsp. It feels nice in my mouth and tastes pretty good and not weird at all (protein powder), but I think I need to tweak it a little more before serving to others.
I'm going to amend this. If someone came to my home unexpectedly and I had these little bite-sized brownies made from Barbo's tweak on Ouizoid's basic flour recipe, I would be happy to serve these. They DO need frosting, though, just as I think the little cake does when I make it. They are cakey and not fudge-y, but maybe I don't need to leave them in the oven as long next time.

After letting them sit awhile, I would still add a little more Swerve to the dry, but it was a nice bite of chocolatey goodness.

I'm still making Buffy's brownies for tomorrow's guest.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #297
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
PTL Sandy! That's great that they are getting right to your Dad. Will continue to pray. I sure wouldn't of been able to go out to a party after all that you are going through either!

When I went skiing today, and the driveway was iced over. So I went really fast! Was praying a few times! Scarey, scarey. Hope it snows tonight & roughs it up. If not, I'll have to cut that part off my route & do the other part twice.

I went up & got the Christmas stuff, brought it all down. Hope to get it put up work in the next couple evenings.

My dh has time off & started working on cupboards & built in desks for my office. He's been wanting to "clean-up" my office for years. So now I have to think about what color paint & what kind of table-top I want. You'd think I would be excited...

I'm still having trouble with my adrenals. The church had a flood back a month ago & this week they're putting in the new lino-planks in the whole downstairs. The smell is affecting me in the weirdest ways. Yesterday it sent me spiraling into a deep paranoia & depression. PTL it passed... then today, it made my head feel like it was going to explode out from my ears! I even had my door shut & window opened all day, but I guess walking to do stuff around the church is what got me. Fortunately I'm feeling better this evening. My temperature has also dropped to 96 degrees again, a tell-tale sign of distress. The x-country skiing does wonders.

Well, hope all you "bakers" are happy doing that. And enjoying your friends & family.
LOL @ Judy... wanting to hear more of the wilderness stuff. Are you on facebook? If so, message me & I'll befriend you. You can see some pics there.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:51 AM   #298
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning! Where is everyone? Doing all the things they need to be doing instead of lingering over her coffee and internet like Buffy?

I had my first bump last night at my dinner club party. I ate before I went, so was pretty careful with what I ate until they brought in the dessert. OMG, it was one of the best, or seemed that way after LC for 3 1/2 months. A layered dessert with kahlua soaked pieces of brownine, topped with kahlua laced chocolate pudding, topped with cool whip, repeat and then crushed heath bars on top. I took a little spoonful and then gave in and had a normal sized portion. Wow, it was good. So, my ketones were low last night but back into range this morning and BG was fine, so, I think I got away with it and probably because the whole meal was eaten within one hour, ala CAD ideas. I was able to shut it off and didn't eat anything else the rest of the night but it kind of scared me a little, I have had such tight control of my eating and do not want to lose that.

I saw the nutresse but didn't buy it, I bought the big container of swerve and am happy with that for right now. I haven't had much time to make any LC treats anyway right now, kind of looking forward to getting back to cooking a little more normal when the toffee rush is over.

DH went to the local pub last night while I went to dinner club. I had sent 2 extra 1 lb tins with him yesterday, had conflicting reports of an order on whether it was for 2 lbs or 4 lbs. It was 2 lbs, but, while there last night, he sold the other 2 lbs , handed out samples and my business card and when I got home last night had an email from a lady who wanted breakdown on prices, sizes, etc. and said she wanted to order several for gifts. Going to make 10 more lbs today, package up a big order to deliver tonight and go out to get butter, chocolate and more tins.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:17 AM   #299
Big Yapper!!!!

Debby, wow, you are sensitive to things beyond belief! So glad you didn't give up on research to find a solution.

Sandy, keep us updated hon!

Just talked to a friend who landed up in the emergency room last night from severe vertigo. Was throwning up, couldn't stand up and her BP was so high it scared them enough to send her on to a full service hospital. She needs some fixing up!
Old 12-13-2012, 09:19 AM   #300
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh, and DH got up to go to bathroom last night and seems to have kind of momentarily passed out, he fell and hit his face/nose on the high window in the bathroom. Had been dizzy lately and thinks it is one of his BP meds. But, like other men, won't go to the Dr. today. He usually goes to VA and has an appt. in 2 weeks and wants to wait for that. I could get him in to see my Dr. within a day or 2 and he has seen him once before and liked him, but no, insists he doesn't need to go.