Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Eat Fat, Get Thin
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 07:09 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TubbyGirl
Stats: (275) 251/228.8/190
WOE: Atkins- Induction
Start Date: 1/17/11
hheeeelpp!!! not losing.

Ok. I'm feeling pretty desperate here. It's hard to stay away from the bread when I'm not losing anything. When I was in highschool (7 years ago) I used to do the carb diet induction and lose 1-2 pounds a day EASY. Then again, I was barely eating and working out an hour a day. 7 years later, I have gained all that weight back and I am trying sooo hard to lose some weight for my wedding next year. Today is Dec 1st and my goal was to lose 15 pounds before the end of the year. I started the diet a week ago, I lost 4 pounds the first night (due to water because of thanksgiving meal) and I have not lost anything since. Usually I would start losing on day two, but I have not lost a pound. I have only gained one. I am very strictly under 20 carbs. I eat an atkins shake for breakfast, salad and cheese for lunch and a bunless burger for dinner plus a bunch of cheese snacks in between and some bacon. I think I may be in Ketosis because I feel different. Heart feels like its pounding, easier to wake up, not craving carbs. Does anyone have any advice? Is this just me getting a little older and metabolism has changed? Is my body immune to this diet? Should I stick it out and see if anything changes or go back to calorie counting? Does it sometimes take a week to lose? (btw, I have only had one small number two. could that be the problem?) I had blood tested and nothing found with thyroid. please help!!
TubbyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: CarolynF
Stats: 195/141/139
WOE: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Start Date: January 2001
I saw this on the ML..Too much cheese, in my opinion..You can easily lose the weight for your wedding day next year..But you have to be vigilant..
CarolynF is online now   Reply With Quote