Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Eat Fat, Get Thin
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 05:20 PM   #61
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: sjl330
Stats: 184/141/140 5'7"
WOE: EFGT-Barry Groves
Start Date: January 2003
Welcome Judy!! Always nice to have new faces around.

Carolyn, you're so good. I take my armour maybe 30 min. before I drink my creamy coffee. If I remember. I try to remember to take it when I get up early to go potty but sometimes forget. I sure can't wait for my coffee after my feet hit the floor, lol.

Buffy, sounds like you had a fun time with DD at the makeup counter. I need to do that more often.

The company picnic was ok but very hot! Then last night we went and ate raw oysters before they either get sky high or are totally unavailable. I'm so sad about that awful oil situation and feel so badly for all the people who are directly effected by it. I think it will eventually trickle down and effect us all. Or affect/affected. I can never remember that rule, lol.

Today we didn't do much. Went to church and a small farmer's mkt and then stopped at a Mexican food store that we hadn't been to in years. We got there 2 minutes b4 they were closing so didn't get much. But I did get some great chorizo finally. If it's still the same as they always made. They make it right there. I can't wait to try it.

Carolyn, how well can you handle a hammer and nails, lol.

At the beach.... time you enjoyed wasting, is NOT time wasted. TS ELLIOT
sjl330 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #62
Princess Proofreader

Gallery: TuscanGirl
Stats: Sad/Happy/Wow 5'
WOE: Something like GL and LC and . . . .
Start Date: July 2003
Judy!!
So glad to have you here!

Did everyone have a fun day?!

Carolyn - I enjoyed the movie too!!
Very fun!

Hopefully my busy week is over.
This week we have to get everything in the car to move DD23 to Aspen!

Sandy - what do you do with the chorizo?

Buffy - nothing wrong with money!!
TuscanGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #63

Gallery: CarolynF
Stats: 195/141/139
WOE: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Start Date: January 2001
Hi..

I mix up effect and affect, too..I think it is effects us..?? No, I think it is affects us as I read the little grammar lesson below.

Dh was burning some limbs, etc.. in the back..He started a little late in the day, so now he is hosing it down so the neighbor doesn't go up in flames..

Getting everything in the car sounds "busy" to me..So are you heading out there, too?

Grammar lesson:

Affect

Affect with an a means "to influence," as in, "The arrows affected Ardvark," or "The rain affected Amy's hairdo." Affect can also mean, roughly, "to act in a way that you don't feel," as in, "She affected an air of superiority."

Effect

Effect with an e has a lot of subtle meanings as a noun, but to me the meaning "a result" seems to be at the core of all the definitions. For example, you can say, "The effect was eye-popping," or "The sound effects were amazing," or "The rain had no effect on Amy's hairdo."

Last edited by CarolynF; 06-06-2010 at 08:13 PM..
CarolynF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:01 AM   #64
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shonmarie
WOE: EFGT/PP
Start Date: 1/23/10
Hi all. Stopping by to say hi and welcome Judy!

It was another week of packing and helping sis, more this week, but hopefully it will settle down until the move. We're exhausted. I'm going to help her this morning, then back home this afternoon. The weather is cooler and I think I need some time on the deck! She goes back to work tomorrow, so any more of the packing will need to be done in the evenings and on weekends. What a mess. We are putting a dumpster in the driveway next weekend - in the meantime, what is to be thrown out is in trash bags in the backyard. Trying to make it not look so bad for the neighbors, but I didn't want to get the dumpster too soon.

I'll try catch up with everyone later, but I sure miss talking to you all, and definitely miss MK's coffee!
Old 06-07-2010, 05:05 AM   #65
Princess Proofreader

Morning!

The end of the week will be crazy here.

We leave this Thursday afternoon. DH has business in St Louis, so I'll visit my mom in Springfield and then meet him in St Louis.
We'll drive our cars (yes, 2 cars all the way there. We have to take DD23's car to her!) to Kansas City for the night and stay with my MIL.
On Friday we'll drive to Denver.

DH has an aunt and uncle there, so we'll try to have lunch with them on Saturday and just hang out until DD's flight comes in about 7:00pm.
Spend the night in Denver, and on to Aspen on Sunday.
We'll spend Monday and Tuesday coming back.

I think I'm tired already!

Carolyn - thanks for the grammar lesson *says Princess Proofreader*

Shon - Coffee just for you ~ in a to go cup!

Circles of fashion are more like spirals, covering the same area but never arriving in the same place twice!

°°◊°°
Old 06-07-2010, 05:52 AM   #66

Wow, what a week MK!! I'm tired just reading about it, lol.

Thanks Carolyn. I think I knew that rule but even knowing it is confusing. And proofreading used to be part of my job description, lol. Many times I still had to look up those confusing rules, lol. I'm glad that's all behind me now.

Shon, reading your activities makes me tired too. Thank goodness your sister has you guys to help out. And is this a new job she has?

I'm back down into my "safe bubble" for my weight but just barely. I've been putting a bit more effort into it the last couple of weeks and amazingly it's paid off.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:07 PM   #67
Princess Proofreader

Sandy - that's great!!! I was down pretty low until this weekend - I hope it falls off again.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:36 PM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: judytab
WOE: general LC
Thank you all for your warm welcomes. Seems like I joined just in time for all of you to take off on vacations! I have a general question - what is a furminator that you've talked about? I gather it's for getting the hair off cats but does it affect allergic reactions to them? DD2 has 4 house cats and I'm allergic - have to double up on meds whenever I spend a few hours there.

Carolyn - I listened to and enjoyed the podcasts. They were very enlightening. Thanks again for that. I'd like to get his book. Have you read any of them? Yes, Buffy and I do both live in the Dallas area but not close to each other. Garland is just east of the middle of Dallas and Lewisville is all the way on the west side and north of Dallas. It takes quite a while to get from one to the other.

Sandy - I think the horrible oil situation in the Gulf will eventually affect seafood prices not to mention what it is doing to the poor people there. I just hope they can keep it from going into the marshes and wetlands in LA. I'm orig. from New Orleans and we have always lived with the oil rigs and refineries in south LA but this is the worse thing ever. Just like we always lived with hurricanes but never expected the flooding that happened in Katrina, in which my sister lost her home and now lives here in Dallas. For each thing, you feel it can't get worse and then it does. It's very depressing - I hate to turn on the news anymore. On a lighter note, how do you cook your chorizo? I live close to 2 hispanic grocery stores and would like to get some but not sure exactly what to do with it.

Shon - I'm so sorry about your sister. I'm glad she is able to get situated in a house and that she has 2 sisters there to help. It's a terrible thing to go through. Two of my sisters were left like that after years of marriage and they were devastated even though they didn't lose their homes.

Mary Kay - Enjoy your trip - I'm jealous of you. All I get to do next week is have surgery look forward to recuperating for a few mos after that. It's been so long since we've traveled anywhere because of my knees, I'm anxious to get this all over with and go somewhere!
Old 06-07-2010, 12:47 PM   #69

Hi gals and Gord..

Dh is on to NC..I exercised, shopped, etc..then finished cleaning up upstairs for my 4 pm company..We are addressing Rebecca's shower invitations..Many hands make light work..

MK: My goodness you do have a busy end of the week. The 2 car drive is always not so fun, but necessary..

Shon: God bless you for doing this for your sister.. and extra star in your crown for sure.

Sandy: You always lose so well when you try to... Its a good thing..

Judy: I have both of Barry's books and I love them..It's a simple Atkins..

Hi to Buffy..hope you have a nice relaxing week..(ha)..
Old 06-07-2010, 01:14 PM   #70

Yes, I do feel lucky that way Carolyn, my problem is I need to try a lot more often. I really can't complain too much though. I've been pretty blessed keeping my weight in my cushion most of the last few years. I just can't go crazy for months at a time anymore.

Chorizo- I remove it from it's membrane, which it is usually packed in, and then saute it slowly in a pan for about 15-20 minutes, keeping it broke up loose. Then I crack eggs into it and scramble. It's so yummy, IF it's good chorizo. Some brands have a weird "off" taste. The best we've ever had was last time in MX and then we couldn't find any more. Grrrrr. But this chorizo has been wonderful in the past so I hope it still is. I'll let you all know. Then you can make breakfast burritos with fresh pico de gallo. But I just like the eggs and chorizo myself. Maybe with a little pico on top.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:33 PM   #71
Always on, slightly off

Gallery: CindyCRNA
Stats: 152/132/121 Currently 120's lbs, 5'7" 52 years old
WOE: 35%/25%/45% (F,P,C 1850 calories/day)
Start Date: Raising carbs 1/10
Judy, this is a Furminator: FURminator Anti-Shedding Cat Grooming Tool ? Purple ? FUR00133
CindyCRNA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:09 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyCRNA View Post
My Furminator is for dogs and is yellow. It helps reduce shedding but I doubt it would help with allergies b/c that's usually caused from the animals dander, not really the fur. It sure has made Bailey feel much thinner and I know it's had to help her feel cooler too. She has a hard time in the heat.

Hi Cindy!!! Great to see you back.
How is your BFF doing? And her girls.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:00 PM   #73
Always on, slightly off

Gallery: CindyCRNA
Stats: 152/132/121 Currently 120's lbs, 5'7" 52 years old
WOE: 35%/25%/45% (F,P,C 1850 calories/day)
Start Date: Raising carbs 1/10
The girls did great! We rode the Harry Potter ride at Universal before it was officially open. I'm not really a Harry Potter fan but the ride was really cool; The heat index was 104! We were in the pool every day in between parks. My BFF is hanging in there. She does 5 days of chemo a month and it leaves her exhausted.

I use my Furminator on my 2 girls and it helps a ton with hair and furballs. I take them out on the deck as hair goes everywhere. It seems I can remove an entire cat with a 10 minute brushing!

Boy, glad there is 3 weeks until weigh in! 10 days in Florida does a job on ya!

My Avi is my horse Chakka and me Longview horse trials 5/14

"Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here!"

Official freer of canned worms

Find me on Facebook: Cindy Cavanagh
CindyCRNA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:06 PM   #74

Oh..Glad you like Harry Potter..My friend is taking her 3 adult kids there next month.
Yes, Florida can be hot and steamy..

You are the Furminator expert..
Old 06-07-2010, 08:23 PM   #75
Princess Proofreader

Cindy - I Harry Potter! Wish I could get to Universal!
What was the best part of your trip?

Judy - don't envy me yet - this could be a long weekend!

Sandy - one of the Mexican restaurants here adds it to their Fajitas. It's wonderful!!

Carolyn - you had a busy day! I did get some weeding done and parts of the kitchen. But that's it!
Old 06-08-2010, 04:37 AM   #76
Princess Proofreader

Morning!

Thisclose to going to Spin Class this morning - but . . . . no.
I'll walk in a bit instead.
As soon as it quits raining!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:11 AM   #77
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: LC/MP/HF
Start Date: Restart 9/3/2012
Morning dear friends.
Judy, a very warm welcome to you and please stick around and chat with us, we are a chatty friendly group and do talk a little bit about LC and at least try to keep our eating in check.
Cindy, welcome back from Florida. Sounds like you had a great time. It is humid there, even worse than it is in TX and it has been bad the past couple of weeks. I think it is supposed to cool off a little by the end of this week and be in the lower 90's instead of hovering around 100. I had to laugh at your statement, it seems I can remove an entire cat with a 10 minute brushing, LOL. It really does a great job, just wish my cats liked it better.
Carolyn, can't wait to see a picture of your deck and pool when you get it done.
MK, hope you have that schedule all written down of who goes where and at what time and who is driving what car, and flying which airline so that you do all meet up in Denver and head on out to Aspen, :-). I know you will be glad to get her all moved out there and it will be beautiful out there this time of year. My DS and DBIL who are coming Thurs. live in AZ but spent several years living in Colorado, west of Denver and they loved it. They still have a daughter in Denver.
Shon, thanks for the update and catching us up, we are all thinking of you and the hardship your sister is going through and all the work that it involves for her and you and your sister. Thank heavens she has you two to help her out.
Sandy, you are so lucky you have such a good metabolism, but then I think you are very good most of the time in keeping things under control, so you never have much to lose. That is the good thing.
Judy, you mentioned Byetta and that you had to give up on that because of the nausea, have you read about the new pen out called Victoza? It works in much the same way as Byetta but with only 1 shot per day and people seem to experience much less nausea on it. My stepdaughter's mother couldn't take byetta but is doing well on the victoza. But, since you are already on the insulin and doing ok on that, might be best to either just talk to your doctor or leave things alone. I think I am going to talk to my doctor about Victoza just b/c of the 1 shot versus 2 per day. I have trouble remembering to take that 2nd shot.
Well, I am pretty near being ready for my sis and BIL to come on Thurs. Now it is down to just getting to the grocery store, making up a couple of things to eat and keeping up the office work so that I don't have to spend much time on that while they are here, other than answer the phone and take care of immediate needs, etc. I have an AC guy coming this morning to work on the AC and then have to run down to the school where they are having a little 5th grade graduation and my DGS 10 is graduating and going into middle school next year. Then off to run my errands this afternoon.
Have a great day everyone.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:23 AM   #78
Princess Proofreader

Buffy - your posts always make me smile!
Thanks for being so sweet!!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:18 AM   #79

Good morning everyone..

Got Rebecca's shower invitations all done and will mail them this morning..I'm making a punch (not LC) that has frozen lemonade, pineapple juice and 7-up in it. I think it sounds very nommie. I will make an ice ring..LOL..remember those? I can use the bottom of my bundt pan. I think I will put some fruit it in for color, etc..Anyone an expert on ice rings???

MK: Yeah, I forgot about that Denver airport..Isn't it huge and way far away from the city? The KC airport is pretty far away from KC, I think, but I think this is a little farther.

Off to exercise..My friend and WW partner's bday is today..She is only 50somethingish, so I'm taking her to lunch and then to a store that sells jewelry..

Buffy: I have company coming, too..I never know what plan dd is on..But WW muffins are a sure bet for her and her dh and lots of coffee..

Sandy: How is your dad doing???

Hi to Judy and Cindy (recovering from Disney).
Old 06-08-2010, 06:32 AM   #80
Senior LCF Member

Good morning everyone. Didn't make it home until late yesterday, so relaxing on the deck will happen today. The weather was so nice yesterday and it made packing and tossing so much easier. Her home is not air conditioned, so yesterday was definitely a blessing. Things seem to be better each day. But I think she is so distracted with the move that she hasn't begun to realize the depth of her emotions. I just tell her we'll cross one bridge at a time and right now, the move is the "bridge" we're crossing.

Sandy, my sister has worked for the local Amvets Store for the past 22yrs. It's been good for her and many of the employees are also challenged. I think the length of time for her employment was the reason she was able to qualify for the apartment on her own. I knew that was important to her, but until it happened, I didn't realize how much. She was so proud that she could do this on her own with no additional monetary assistance. Wow, thought I knew her better than that!

Buffy, hope you have a great visit with your sis and bil. Are they staying long?

MK, thanks for the coffee! I didn't get it until this morning, though. But your coffee was good even re-warmed!

Cindy, sounds like you had a great time in Florida - welcome back.

Carolyn, I must have missed something about your pool - are you having a new one installed? I would absolutely love to have had a pool, but dh just didn't want the hassle. Like HE would ever clean it!

And Judy, I won't be taking a vacation, so we can hold down the fort!

Ok, getting more coffee and figuring out my day. The weather is great again, so maybe I'll take advantage of it and sit on the deck. MK, I think you're sending your rain this way, so I'd better enjoy this while I can!

Sandy's fajitas for dinner! YUM!
Shonmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:24 AM   #81

LOL..on the pool, Shon.. I'm buying a $50 Wallie World pool for ME..Our land is on a hill,so it's not level, so dh needs to build me a small mini-platform big enough for my pool and level off the platform..

I just ordered a LOLcat Bible..It is hysterical and very reverent..I'm a LOLcat fan..
Old 06-08-2010, 07:46 AM   #82

It's a rainy, gloomy day here in KC with heavy storms expected later. This has been such a strange weather year.

My dad is doing well, thanks for asking. He's about totally over his surgeries and is back to pretty normal activity. I really don't think he's ever going to get over the grief though. And I also don't think he's ever going to move out of the house either. That makes me sad b/c I know he'd be so content living where he could have an active social life but he's the one who has to make that choice. I can't do it for him.

We'll be going through the Denver airport on the way to CA. I like their food court. Of course, lol.

I have a few errands to get done today so I better find my rain coat.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:59 AM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Well, Carolyn, at least it's a "pool"! A cool afternoon drink and the sun and a pool - big or little - nothing better!

Sandy, I'm glad your dad is doing ok from his surgeries. I understand how you feel about him not wanting to move out of the house. My dad didn't want to move either, although we talked about it many times. I thought he'd be much happier with a more active social life. In retrospect, I realize he was better off at home. He just felt like mom was there with him - at all times. My dad never got through the grief either. But in some ways, it was a comfort to him. My parents were extremely close and I really do think any other "new" way of life after she passed would have been more detrimental than not. I didn't realize it then, but I do now. I'll keep your dad in my prayers.
Shonmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:33 PM   #84

Hi ladies..

I think men miss their wives alot when the wives die first..It's especially true when they are older. My finlaw told us if Betty died first, he would just jump in the hole behind her.So, it was a big blessing when he died first.

Oh...Brett passed his Fundamentals of Engineering Exam..Hurray for him.. He and his roommate are going to a Clutch Concert in OKC tomorrow..So, he will be stopping by, then spending the night on the way back..

Oh..Denver has a nice foodcourt? That is a big change from most airports, isn't it?
Old 06-08-2010, 02:50 PM   #85

Thank you Shon. That's actually very comforting to hear. I think my dad must feel the very same way your dad did.
And yes, I do think men handle the loss much harder or at least much different than women. I can't imagine my life w/o my DH. Life would be so very lonely but I have a large circle of women friends. I don't think men in general have the friend network that women have. Some maybe but not the norm.

Big congrats to Brett!!! That's wonderful news.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:58 AM   #86
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning peeps!
Thanks for calling me sweet MK, usually people call me sarcastic, LOL. Which I am!
DGS graduated from the 5th grade, didn't know they had those ceremonies but it was nice, then afterwards all the 5th graders broke into a line dance that I guess they do in music class, nobody knew if it was planned or not but they all got into it and it was so cute to see them all together having so much fun. DGS was glad his folks and I came but was careful not to be seen too close to us or "with" us, you know, he is going into middle school, must be cool! LOL
Got a bunch of errands ran and some more flowers planted on the patio.
I had a different cleaning lady come yesterday, it was from a cleaning company and I had bought a half price coupon a couple of months ago. Whoa, if they are looking to drum up new business, they better not send this gal out again. Nice enough young woman but cleaned like my kids did when I made them help out. Didn't clean the sinks in the bathroom, just wiped them out and not good. You could barely tell she vacuumed and she didn't even move the dining room chairs, just went around them. Didn't wipe off appliances in the laundry room, the mirrors were smeared and she used too much cleaner on the tile, it was smeary and squeeky. Yuck! Thank heavens it was pretty clean to begin with. I don't think this poor girl had ever been trained how to clean. Live and learn!
Carolyn, I thought you had purchased one of those pools with rigid sides and DH was building a deck all around it, LOL. Sounds like you have a good plan. It will be wet and feel good!
Thanks heavens it is supposed to cool down today and the next few days while my company is here, but, also calling for rain which we need but that means more humidity. Have the AC guy here today, we put in a new unit several years ago and ehwn it gets really hot, it just can't keep up. He found this morning that the thermostat had never been set right!!
Sandy, when DH's father died, his mother insisted on staying out on the family farm, we all thought she would have been happier somewhere in town b/c she loved to talk to people but she insisted and the last 2-3 years, we had to hire someone to be with her, so she at least had someone to talk to, or at, not sure which it was :-)
Hard to know which is best for them.
Yay for Brett on his test!
Shon, that is great that your sister qualified on her own, she had to feel proud when that happened. She is so lucky to have you nearby.
Judy, don't be shy, chime in here and tell us about your day, what's going on with you and your family, we will get to know all of them, I guarantee you.
Yes, the Denver airport is big and quite a ways from Denver. Funny I don't remember the food court, I usually remember anything associated with food, LOL.
Today I want to make some banana bread, have some nana's that need to be used up and that will be good with coffee while company is here, and, some potato salad. I have some brisket ready for sandwiches. Going to grocery store to pick up a few things but we will also eat out some while they are here. Made appointments Friday for mani/pedi's for DS and I and we will be going to visit 2 of my DD's homes while they are here, they have both moved since the last time they visited.
Busy, busy, buzz buzz.
Have a great day everyone!
Buffy45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:59 AM   #87
Big Yapper!!!!

OH, forgot, dinner club tonight. It is my turn to pick and so we are going to a brand new place, the Wine Cat wine bar and bistro! Wed. nights are wine tasting nights so hope it is fun and a nice place.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:52 AM   #88

Hi ladies..

Busy Buffy.. Banana bread is my favorite..I have made a LC version, but not lately..

Brett and his roomie are spending the night tonight..Brett has his first trunkload of stuff
from his apartment..with many to follow...They are going to a Clutch concert in OCity then stopping here for an overnight and a free breakie..just like the Marriott.

We had rain but no tornadoes last night,...good deal.

I'm going to a geneaology class at the library at 4..Cindy, let you know if I learn anything we should know with ancestry.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:24 AM   #89
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning peeps!
Where is everyone? Is it a new month and new thread? Hello out there in cyberland, where are my friends?

I ended up postponing dinner club for a week, it was down to only 3 of us, out of 9, that could come last night, so I emailed everyone to just try to come next Wed. night. And, already 2 on going to be on vacation next week but that is how it is, we feel good that 2-3 times a year all 9 of us make it.

Did Brett and his friend make it by the Carolyn Inn for the free room and b/fast? I can only imagine what a lovely place it is to stay at

DGS 10 gets out of school at noon today, finally the end of the year. We were the last school district in our area to let out school, not sure why it was so late but DGS wasn't happy about it. Anyway, he is walking home to my house after school and will be here when my sister and BIL come, they haven't seen him in a long time. This morning I am going to make a potato salad and a cole slaw to have in the fridge and a bundt cake for when anyone wants something sweet. Then I think we will be ready to just have fun, relax and enjoy them. We have so much fun together.

One of the triplets has a dance recital on Sat. so DH and I will excuse ourselves for a couple of hours to run over to that. That will be cute with 4 year old dancers.

Looks like it could rain here today, will have to check the weather. I am just so happy it cooled off some.

And, I finally got my AC fixed. We put in a new unit 4-5 years ago, and all new windows and I have never been happy with the AC. When it would get really hot, like it does in TX, I could not keep the house cool. I could set it as low as70 and by mid afternoon, it would be 75 in here. They gave me all kinds of excuses but finally yesterday, the guy they sent out found that they put the wrong thermostat in the main area of the house, they had it in the smaller addition and the one for the addition was in the main part of the house. They are 2 different types and once he switched them, it looks as if it is going to work fine. It wasn't that hot yesterday so not a true test, but I think that was the problem. Geez, how loud must one's wheel squeak???

Carolyn, is this a new class you are starting at the library or have you been into this before?

Well, time to get busy. Will check back later to see what everyone has been up to.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:48 AM   #90

Hi ladies..

Brett and his friend got in at 3 a.m. after driving from OKCity..They just woke up..I drove through McD's for their breakie after my exercising..

The genealogy class was disappointing, but free..Did you know you can have peeps take pictures of your relatives' graves? findagrave is the site you go to.

Off to Christian Women's Club today..Boys will leave early this afternoon after Brett brings in some boxes..

I love little girls dance recitals..especially the 4 year olds..So funny.