Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Eat Fat, Get Thin
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: fatbgone72
My husband bought turtles home!!!!!

When my husband came home last night he put a box of "chocolate turtles" on the table. Not just any chocolate turtles hand made ones. From the actual store. I told him... put those away. He just looked at me and walked away. Then he ate one right in front of me, and asked me did i have one. eek:

I don't get it. I just don't get it. I have been at this diet for like three days now. He don't like me big but don't want me to lose weight. Five years ago I weighed in at a whooping 320lbs. And a year in a half later i weight 157lbs. Muscles in all the right places. Doing Atkins too.

My husband is not a big fan of chocolate candy. I am. The last time he bought me candy was on our anniversary 3 years ago. Did I give him the satisfaction of eating the candy. No! That candy will sit there until mold grows and things start crawling out of it before these lips touch it. I don't know why but that was motivation. Anger really is a great motivator. I have gained alot my weight back. I hope this works a second time for me.
Just wanted to vent.
Good day people
fatbgone72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 12:56 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: chiody
Stats: 245/153/165 6'0" Diabetic T2, No Meds 22 yrs.
WOE: LC/Paleo/IF (Maintenance) HbA1C 4.5 2011
Don't understand his motive, but it's not supportive. Nevertheless your decision is the right one to not partake.

Good luck.... KUTGW!
chiody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:24 PM   #3
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: CarolynF
Stats: 195/141/139
WOE: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Start Date: January 2001
Get it out of the house..Give it away or pitch it.
CarolynF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:59 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Hello GUys
When my husband went to work this morning there were two turtles left. So i looked at them, I smelt them, i looked some more. You know what i never I got the urge to eat them. I prayed about it and the urge never came over me to eat it. So I left them there......for him to eat. That's exactly what he did.
I can do all things the strenghthens me
Old 01-07-2010, 11:06 PM   #5
Junior LCF Member

Stats: Current Weight 210.8lbs
Start Date: January 7th 2009
I'm so sorry that happened to you. Maybe he feels insecure and secretly wants you to gain the weight back?!
getskinnylowcarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:33 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

I thought about that getskinnylowcarbie, but I can't for the life of me understand that. I am not happy at this weight. It hinders me. Not physically but emotionally. I haven't seen my mom in two years. But it matters not because I have prayed about it. And it will be a week Tuesday. And no slip ups.
Have a nice week people!