Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Health Support Groups > Diabetes
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
FLUFF'S FAVORITE BUBBE!!!
 
helenback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: What am I doing in this basket and why is it so warm in here????
Posts: 3,269
Gallery: helenback
Are these numbers normal??

Hi

I was just diagnosed on the 19th with diabetes..

I got my meter yesterday...

I took my blood work at bedtime and it was 101

(I am def.. eating low carb... but not on any particular plan.. today though, I have had very little carbs.) breakfast was 2 sausage patties and 3 eggs, lunch was 3 slices bolo and 2/3 cup shredded cheese.

Here are my numbers for today, the seem low for a diabetic (even if I am just barely a diabetic (my a1c was 6.8 and my other number was 126.)

98 upon rising, about 10 minutes before breakfast
1 hr after113
2 hr after 97

79 right before lunch
1 hr after 93
2 hr after 88

ARe these good or bad??

thanks for any help!
__________________





I can be powerful or I can be pitiful! I choose powerful!
helenback is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #2
.
 
ravenrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Posts: 9,652
Gallery: ravenrose
Stats: lost 130 lb so far, and miles to go before I sleep
WOE: low carb controlled calorie
Start Date: June, 2009
those are great numbers and show the power of controlling early diabetes with just lowering carbs. keep up the good work! with these numbers it doesn't look like you need medication at all if you keep your carbs low.
ravenrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:36 PM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!
 
teri f's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Marion, Ohio
Posts: 5,134
Gallery: teri f
Stats: 203/127/125
WOE: High fat VLC
Start Date: Original start: January 3, 2001. Restart 6/18/2007
I agree with ravenrose. You are doing great!
teri f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #4
FLUFF'S FAVORITE BUBBE!!!
 
helenback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: What am I doing in this basket and why is it so warm in here????
Posts: 3,269
Gallery: helenback
THANK YOU so much for the feedback!

I didn't know whether to be excited or worried!

I've been doing blood workups since last Fri. and highest number yet has been 108. So woot woot!

What is weird though.... I am trying to get a 2 week blood sugar profile, like Dr Bernstein suggests.. and I don't know if it is normal or not. I take my blood sugar before I eat, then at 1 hour and 2 hours afterwards. the two hour number is always the highest of those 3. Just seems odd... I thought it would be lower, but usually (as usual as 4 or 5 days can be, lol) it is the higher of those 3 numbers.

Thanks again for the feed back!!! <3
helenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:10 AM   #5
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4
Gallery: jbob85
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenback View Post
Hi

I was just diagnosed on the 19th with diabetes..

I got my meter yesterday...

I took my blood work at bedtime and it was 101

(I am def.. eating low carb... but not on any particular plan.. today though, I have had very little carbs.) breakfast was 2 sausage patties and 3 eggs, lunch was 3 slices bolo and 2/3 cup shredded cheese.

Here are my numbers for today, the seem low for a diabetic (even if I am just barely a diabetic (my a1c was 6.8 and my other number was 126.)

98 upon rising, about 10 minutes before breakfast
1 hr after113
2 hr after 97

79 right before lunch
1 hr after 93
2 hr after 88

ARe these good or bad??

thanks for any help!
The values 6.8 (126) are borderline, but since you are diabetic, values are really good. High blood sugar levels are anything above 180 mg/dL (over 7.1 mmol/l).
In order to lower your blood sugar levels even more consider this:
People with high blood sugar levels can lower their blood sugar levels by maintaining normal body weight, eating healthy and by physical activity. This way you might prevent or delay disease and enhance your health and physical performance.
What can you do to lower the chance of developing diabetes:
lose weight – be fit, have a healthy diet with as many vegetables and fruits, a lot of fiber, consume less calories, less fat, less alcoholic beverages and no simple sugars, workout at least 30 minutes per day.
Regarding sport:
Since you hzave diabetes you can still participate in almost all forms of exercise, if you do not overdo it and keep your intensity within limits. The only thing that you have to do is regular and strict monitoring of blood sugar levels - before, during and after exercise.
Here are my suggestions:
1. First check your blood sugar 30 minutes before exercising and then again right before your start your activity
2. Before exercise your blood sugar levels should be between 5.5 and 13.7 mmol / L
3. If your blood sugar level is low, eat a cube of sugar or drink a sugary drink to prevent hypoglycemia (low blood sugar after slipping below 3.5 mmol / L) during a training session.
4. If the blood sugar is higher than 16.5 mmol / L do not exercise!!
5. Do not forget to check your blood sugar during exercise. When it starts to fall, eat something that has sugar in it.
6. After exercising, check your blood sugar levels twice as hypoglycemia may also occur several hours after exercising! Hypoglycemia is more likely to occur if your workout was a little more intense.
By the way - it is great that you exercise. Exercise stimulates the synthesis of glycogen in the muscles and hence lowers blood sugar.

Hope this helps!
jbob85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #6
FLUFF'S FAVORITE BUBBE!!!
 
helenback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: What am I doing in this basket and why is it so warm in here????
Posts: 3,269
Gallery: helenback
Jbob, thank you for the info!! I really appreciate it!!

It is funny how I have known for years if I didn't get my act together. I was going to become a diabetic... but just went along like a fool. ugh, I'm so mad at myself.. but no point in crying.

Dr and I are working on what kind of exercise I can do as I am disabled. Luckily disability insurance just kicked in, so we are going to 24 hr fitness this week to find out about their pool.. etc.

I will have to do pool exercises or sitting exercises for now.

But needless to say I am eating right now that I have diagnosis.. man what was I thinking.. why the heck didn't I do something before the diagnosis! ugh..

Hopefully as I lose weight and go from morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbid obesity to something resembling normal weights, exercise will become easier. Not sure yet what my back will allow me to do.

This first month is just about the learning curve..

I am determined to get the weight down to a manageable level and to build up some body strength...
helenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:07 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!
 
Aomiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,520
Gallery: Aomiel
Stats: 330/140/140 A1c 4.8
WOE: Bernstein (Maintenance)
Start Date: January 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob85 View Post
3. If your blood sugar level is low, eat a cube of sugar or drink a sugary drink to prevent hypoglycemia (low blood sugar after slipping below 3.5 mmol / L) during a training session.
Please do not eat sugar for any reason! A Type 1 uses sugar to soak up excess insulin they've injected. They don't get an insulin rebound because their body doesn't produce insulin.

A Type 2 will have an insulin rebound, meaning that sugar will drive their BG up and then they'll crash again when their body starts producing insulin to deal with that sugar. Been there, done that.

As a Type 2, I've found that intensive exercise will always drop my BG...and it wasn't the low that got me. It was the rapid drop. So when I was at 180 and dropped to 145, I'd get shaky, clammy, nauseous and almost pass out. I learned to avoid 'target heart rate' and intense cardio.

If you find your blood glucose is dropping too low, the best thing you can eat is 2 oz of cheese or a hard boiled egg. Both will get into your system faster than any other type of protein, but gradually enough that you won't have an insulin rush (as you would with sugar) and a bigger crash afterward.

Oh and your numbers look great.
__________________

Type 2 controlled by low carb diet <25gm carbs and and controlled protein.
Aomiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:10 AM   #8
Major LCF Poster!
 
Aomiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,520
Gallery: Aomiel
Stats: 330/140/140 A1c 4.8
WOE: Bernstein (Maintenance)
Start Date: January 2010
Helen,
Get some 1 or 2 lb weights and there are sites on the internet (just google resistance training for overweight middle aged women) you can go to for exercises. Seriously, that's how I started. You can also find resistance exercises for chair bound people. Start out slow and work up.
Aomiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:05 PM   #9
FLUFF'S FAVORITE BUBBE!!!
 
helenback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: What am I doing in this basket and why is it so warm in here????
Posts: 3,269
Gallery: helenback
Aomiel, thank you too for your help and information.


I had always heard the drs tell my mother to grab an egg or cheese!! So, (while I don't trust much dr's say regarding diabetes, I've seen that one work.) I am glad to hear someone else say it works for them. Plus I'm really terrified of starches and sugars right now.

That is a good idea about the weights. I feel like I need to be doing something.. something that I can do "right here"! I figure anything is better than nothing.

I have some 5 and 10 lb hand held weights.. but egads, who would have thought those were so heavy.. considering what I carry around everyday. lol

Our resistance bands just came in the mail! (Our insurance has a program that we joined and so I got them through them.) Now to just find a good dvd to use them with!

Oh and congratulations on your numbers! Your stats are awesome!

May I ask, did you lose all your weight by following Bernstein? I think I am following a cross between Dr Bernstein and Mr Groves EFGT (or whatever it is called).

But more importantly I am really just paying close attention to those blood sugars strips. If it spikes me, then I don't want to eat it...
helenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:51 AM   #10
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4
Gallery: jbob85
here's a handy blood glucose chart, which your can print out and have it ready any time:

jbob85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:33 AM   #11
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,566
Gallery: Mistizoom
Stats: 300/202/190 initial goal
WOE: low carb
Start Date: November 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob85 View Post
here's a handy blood glucose chart, which your can print out and have it ready any time:

Honestly that's kind of scary that "action suggested" is not until an HbA1C of 9.
Mistizoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #12
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4
Gallery: jbob85
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob85 View Post
here's a handy blood glucose chart, which your can print out and have it ready any time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistizoom View Post
Honestly that's kind of scary that "action suggested" is not until an HbA1C of 9.
I wouldn't consider orange blood sugar values as "good" either. It should be changed to "borderline" values. Values of 6+ mmol/l (140 mg/dl) are borderline blood sugar level values already.
jbob85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #13
FLUFF'S FAVORITE BUBBE!!!
 
helenback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: What am I doing in this basket and why is it so warm in here????
Posts: 3,269
Gallery: helenback
Thank you for the chart! That is good to have.

I actually had my first OMG! blood sugar tonight. I tried something at a restaurant. ... won't do that again.. my blood sugar went from 81 right before dinner to 264 at 1 hour.......................... omg!! My highest number so far had been 139 once.. all others have been below 117 or so.. so I freaked completely out!

egads!! I like the nice numbers much better! I guess it really is true... sigh......................

But I learned from that mistake!
helenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:40 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!
 
Aomiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,520
Gallery: Aomiel
Stats: 330/140/140 A1c 4.8
WOE: Bernstein (Maintenance)
Start Date: January 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenback View Post
I have some 5 and 10 lb hand held weights.. but egads, who would have thought those were so heavy.. considering what I carry around everyday. lol

May I ask, did you lose all your weight by following Bernstein? I think I am following a cross between Dr Bernstein and Mr Groves EFGT (or whatever it is called).
I'm laughing (in a nice way) at the 5 and 10 pound weights. When I first started, I thought the 1 lb weights would kill me. Even now I only use the 3 lb weights and save the 'heavy' muscle building type weights for the machines.

No, actually, I only lost probably the last 70 pounds or so with Bernstein, although I didn't get serious and stay consistent until last Jan 1 and the last 40-50 lbs. Previously I did Atkins, but would get frustrated that it still wasn't controlling my diabetes...even with carbs below 30. I didn't realize that excess protein would cause BG spikes...or even eating/drinking too much at one meal (causing belly distention and resulting higher BG) or even eating my carbs in an unbalanced way (not spread across my meals).

Atkins was a nice way to segue into the more restrictive Bernstein though.
Aomiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:46 AM   #15
Major LCF Poster!
 
Aomiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,520
Gallery: Aomiel
Stats: 330/140/140 A1c 4.8
WOE: Bernstein (Maintenance)
Start Date: January 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob85 View Post
I wouldn't consider orange blood sugar values as "good" either. It should be changed to "borderline" values. Values of 6+ mmol/l (140 mg/dl) are borderline blood sugar level values already.
The numbers on that chart are off from what I was given. When my A1c was 4.9, my numbers were running in the mid 90's...which is what most charts agree with. So I think these numbers are really low. Here's a better chart: http://www.skinnygeneproject.org/med...reallymean.pdf (just scroll down)
Aomiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:57 AM   #16
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,566
Gallery: Mistizoom
Stats: 300/202/190 initial goal
WOE: low carb
Start Date: November 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aomiel View Post
The numbers on that chart are off from what I was given. When my A1c was 4.9, my numbers were running in the mid 90's...which is what most charts agree with. So I think these numbers are really low. Here's a better chart: http://www.skinnygeneproject.org/med...reallymean.pdf (just scroll down)
That's a good resource, thanks for posting.
Mistizoom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:43 AM   #17
FLUFF'S FAVORITE BUBBE!!!
 
helenback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: What am I doing in this basket and why is it so warm in here????
Posts: 3,269
Gallery: helenback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aomiel View Post
I'm laughing (in a nice way) at the 5 and 10 pound weights. When I first started, I thought the 1 lb weights would kill me. Even now I only use the 3 lb weights and save the 'heavy' muscle building type weights for the machines.

No, actually, I only lost probably the last 70 pounds or so with Bernstein, although I didn't get serious and stay consistent until last Jan 1 and the last 40-50 lbs. Previously I did Atkins, but would get frustrated that it still wasn't controlling my diabetes...even with carbs below 30. I didn't realize that excess protein would cause BG spikes...or even eating/drinking too much at one meal (causing belly distention and resulting higher BG) or even eating my carbs in an unbalanced way (not spread across my meals).

Atkins was a nice way to segue into the more restrictive Bernstein though.
Aomiel, I just told my husband that I am going to give myself another 2 or 3 weeks with the calories & %s I am using. But then I'm going to dial the protein and calories back a notch or 3 because I think I am eating too much protein. I haven't really had big spikes (except for the other day when I ate a really bad meal, but it didn't have potatoes, so I'm still proud! lol).

I just "feel" it is too much protein.

Thank you so much for the link!
helenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:47 AM   #18
Major LCF Poster!
 
Aomiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,520
Gallery: Aomiel
Stats: 330/140/140 A1c 4.8
WOE: Bernstein (Maintenance)
Start Date: January 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenback View Post
Aomiel, I just told my husband that I am going to give myself another 2 or 3 weeks with the calories & %s I am using. But then I'm going to dial the protein and calories back a notch or 3 because I think I am eating too much protein. I haven't really had big spikes (except for the other day when I ate a really bad meal, but it didn't have potatoes, so I'm still proud! lol).

I just "feel" it is too much protein.

Thank you so much for the link!
I was having a hard time controlling my BG's on Atkins, but as soon as I started Bernstein with the controlled protein (1-1.5gm of protein per kg of ideal weight), the numbers started coming down.

I've noticed the protein has a more dramatic effect on my BG than the non-starchy vegie carbs, so I'm pretty strict with it.
Aomiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:49 AM   #19
FLUFF'S FAVORITE BUBBE!!!
 
helenback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: What am I doing in this basket and why is it so warm in here????
Posts: 3,269
Gallery: helenback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aomiel View Post
I was having a hard time controlling my BG's on Atkins, but as soon as I started Bernstein with the controlled protein (1-1.5gm of protein per kg of ideal weight), the numbers started coming down.

I've noticed the protein has a more dramatic effect on my BG than the non-starchy vegie carbs, so I'm pretty strict with it.
Well so far, my numbers have been awesome. (except for the night I ate waaaaaaaay too many onion strings). I won't make that mistake again.

I also know that I'm not in this to diet... but I sure would like to see more lbs dropping off considering how much less I am eating.

As always, thank you for your help!
helenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:00 AM   #20
Senior LCF Member
 
Jigsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: MN
Posts: 106
Gallery: Jigsaw
Stats: 252/191.5/180(mini goal) sz 24/18/?
WOE: Metabolism/Diabetes Miracle-step2
Start Date: 12/26/2012
Helen, your bg numbers look fantastic. I can't get mine that low no matter what I do. mine usually run 100-140, eating low carb.

Aomiel, Is that protein 1-1.5 gm/kg per day? do they specify per meal? or is it just divided up into meals or everytime you eat?

Thanks for posting!
Jigsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #21
Major LCF Poster!
 
Aomiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,520
Gallery: Aomiel
Stats: 330/140/140 A1c 4.8
WOE: Bernstein (Maintenance)
Start Date: January 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Aomiel, Is that protein 1-1.5 gm/kg per day? do they specify per meal? or is it just divided up into meals or everytime you eat?

Thanks for posting!
It's 1-1.5gm per kilo of ideal weight and that's per day. So for an ideal weight of 140, total grams for the day would be 63-94gm. I usually just try to stay between the two ends and that works out well.

Bernstein says 4-5 oz of protein for lunch and dinner but red meat is higher in protein than say fish, so I base it on the protein grams. For breakfast I generally eat 2 eggs with bacon, although sometimes I just have my BPC with 2Tbs of Kerrygold butter.

Berstein says only 3 meals with no snacking so even your carbs are divided up with about 10 for lunch and 10 for dinner with 4-5 for breakfast.
Aomiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 05:30 AM   #22
FLUFF'S FAVORITE BUBBE!!!
 
helenback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: What am I doing in this basket and why is it so warm in here????
Posts: 3,269
Gallery: helenback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aomiel View Post
It's 1-1.5gm per kilo of ideal weight and that's per day. So for an ideal weight of 140, total grams for the day would be 63-94gm. I usually just try to stay between the two ends and that works out well.

Bernstein says 4-5 oz of protein for lunch and dinner but red meat is higher in protein than say fish, so I base it on the protein grams. For breakfast I generally eat 2 eggs with bacon, although sometimes I just have my BPC with 2Tbs of Kerrygold butter.

Berstein says only 3 meals with no snacking so even your carbs are divided up with about 10 for lunch and 10 for dinner with 4-5 for breakfast.
Aomiel,

I can't believe it has been a month!! wow go figure. I snuck into my dr's office yesterday to weigh myself. I guess I should be happy that I've lost 10 lbs. But with as much as I have to lose I really wish it had been more.

The great news is I'm really keeping my b.s. numbers in a great range.

However, I still think my protein levels might be too high. I have read so many books (including 2 versions of diabetes solution and the his diabetes diet). My head is spinning from all the info I have put into my poor, tired brain!

I am having the hardest time figuring out how much protein I need.
May I ask, if my ideal weight is between 150 and 170 (and trust me, I would be THRILLED at 199, lol) How do I figure out how much protein I need? It seems as though I can do the math for all the grams of carb/protein/fats. But I am totally lost on how to figure out how to get the kilos to equate with grams of protein needed.

I hate to sound totally math inept.. but I am so math inept.

Any help you can give me on this would be so greatly appreciated!
helenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #23
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 225
Gallery: Jrw85705
I follow Dr. Bernstein’s method to maintain stable blood sugar numbers and as a result my weight. The following are the proportions that I use. They can vary depending on the cut of beef, pork or part of the chicken I am preparing but if I stick to these guidelines I will be around 100 grams per day. And at 100 grams, or less, per day I keep my weight at between 155 pounds and 158 pounds. If I eat more than 100 grams of protein a day I will slowly but steadily put on weight.

6 ounces of chicken breast has 35 grams of protein.
6 ounces of ground beef has 44.5 grams of protein.
6 ounces of pork has 46 grams of protein.
Two eggs have 12 grams of protein.

I eat between 20 and 30 grams of carbs per day always in the form of vegetables. Finding the right proportions that work can be frustrating and take time so we each have to find what works for ourselves but the rewards for those of us who have diabetes make it well worth the effort.
__________________
________________________________
Ralph
I have diabetes - I’m not a diabetic.
I won’t define myself by a disease.
Jrw85705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:18 AM   #24
FLUFF'S FAVORITE BUBBE!!!
 
helenback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: What am I doing in this basket and why is it so warm in here????
Posts: 3,269
Gallery: helenback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrw85705 View Post
I follow Dr. Bernstein’s method to maintain stable blood sugar numbers and as a result my weight. The following are the proportions that I use. They can vary depending on the cut of beef, pork or part of the chicken I am preparing but if I stick to these guidelines I will be around 100 grams per day. And at 100 grams, or less, per day I keep my weight at between 155 pounds and 158 pounds. If I eat more than 100 grams of protein a day I will slowly but steadily put on weight.

6 ounces of chicken breast has 35 grams of protein.
6 ounces of ground beef has 44.5 grams of protein.
6 ounces of pork has 46 grams of protein.
Two eggs have 12 grams of protein.

I eat between 20 and 30 grams of carbs per day always in the form of vegetables. Finding the right proportions that work can be frustrating and take time so we each have to find what works for ourselves but the rewards for those of us who have diabetes make it well worth the effort.

Congratulations on your stats!

Maybe I am doing okay then. Because my protein numbers are hovering around 100-110 grams per day.

(I actually just decided a few minutes ago to create another spreadsheet so that I can actually see the numbers in a spreadsheet form.) I am using fitness pal to record my numbers daily.

I know that I am in this life change to control my bloodsugars.... but I also know that I am REALLY frustrated that at my huge arse size I have only lost 10.2 lbs in the month that I have been eating healthy. I am not unhappy with my b.g. number, I am not unhappy with anything so far. Only one day of cravings (that I overcame and didn't fall, yeah), only one high stress day that was so devastating I wanted to do the potato tour of Fort Worth, thrilled to report, I did NOT cave in and just pushed through. woot woot..

That being said, I am really disappointed in the weight loss. I've cut down A LOT! Between 1000-1500 calories a day less. I realize I am older now than I used to be, but it just seems like on math alone the numbers should be better.

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to throw-up all my troubles!! lol

Again, thanks for your help JRW!
helenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #25
FLUFF'S FAVORITE BUBBE!!!
 
helenback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: What am I doing in this basket and why is it so warm in here????
Posts: 3,269
Gallery: helenback
Well I had my 3 time of cravings yesterday. I survived it.. but it wasn't easy.. but man I look at those b.s. numbers and the cravings just didn't out way the good numbers.

I love Dr Bernstein!
helenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:44 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.