Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 06:37 AM   #541
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Cherylg
Stats: 214/186/165
Start Date: Every Monday
Thanks for your help, Dave,

I am high in a.m. also? - this sure is enough to drive you batty Plus my trygliserides (sp) are very high -

As I say all the time - IT SUCKS GETTING OLD!!
Cherylg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 08:15 AM   #542
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 30something
Stats: 188-150-140 surpassed goal x1 and now 10 lbs over
WOE: Diabetic Meal Plan (4-5 sm balanced low-mod carbs)
Start Date: Restart: September 2005
Just back from dr. thyroid (TSH) is lower than norm (slight change from 3 mos. ago when it was normal). Dr. is going to wait another 3 mos. to recheck thyroid. Dr. wasn't happy with FBS 113 as last ones have been consistently 104. May be due to inordinate amt of stress and sleepless nights. All other lab work was great. A1C is 5.4 Wt. is stable, lost 54 lbs. over last 2+ yrs.

Think I am doing everything right, just have to reduce the stress. We are leaving for a 30+ day vacation tomorrow! Yeah!

Denise
30something is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:24 PM   #543
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Dave L
Denise, (May be due to inordinate amt of stress and sleepless nights)

Do you have a lot of stress & sleepless nights? I have bad sinus and now use breathright strips, and it seems since BS is somewhat under control (except for mornings) sinus problems seem a little less. I have been losing weight & working out 3-4 days a week, but in sales and have a stressful job. I just wonder if my big problem was being out of shape and not eating right was making for bad nights Dave.
Dave L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:23 PM   #544
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 30something
Stats: 188-150-140 surpassed goal x1 and now 10 lbs over
WOE: Diabetic Meal Plan (4-5 sm balanced low-mod carbs)
Start Date: Restart: September 2005
Stress is related to "volunteer" job supporting dh who is President of our Co-Op, finally hired several attorneys and seeing the light. My morning FBS rises 20 points with showering or insomnia, stable during the day. I also have the dawn phenomenon from time to time. After several yrs I just accept it and not try to over think it but it is annoying!

Denise
30something is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:12 AM   #545
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dreamerdee
Stats: 232/163/140-150ish
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 6-14-03
Dave,

I have had sleep disrupted at times due to sinus/post nasal drip. Since seeing Dr. Oz on Oprah talking about the netti pot I tried that and it helps tremendously. I find I only need to use it about every 3 days. I haven't noticed it help or hurt my blood sugars either way. But I am usually pretty even with them, and last A1c was 5.2.
Dee
dreamerdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 07:10 PM   #546
Junior LCF Member

Dee did yours act like sleep apnea? I sometimes wake up with heart racing, and clear my throat and blow my nose and then fine. I was thinking about going to a sleep doctor as I ve heard they do Sinuplasty? I may just try what your doing, but the drugest at my store said in long run the pot can make matters worst? Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerdee View Post
Dave,

I have had sleep disrupted at times due to sinus/post nasal drip. Since seeing Dr. Oz on Oprah talking about the netti pot I tried that and it helps tremendously. I find I only need to use it about every 3 days. I haven't noticed it help or hurt my blood sugars either way. But I am usually pretty even with them, and last A1c was 5.2.
Dee
Old 08-02-2008, 06:52 PM   #547
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: luv_my_lulu
Stats: 245/190/135
hi everyone. I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes 2 years ago. After trying different pills & injections with not much success(even after losing over 60 lbs), my doctor finally prescribed insulin injections. I take 15-20 units of slow acting insulin twice a day and 5-9 units of meal time injections 3 times per day. My readings are all over the place. Sometimes 250's in early morning and then dropping into 50's by mid morning. Sometimes before bed my reading will be high but then I wake up at 3 or 4 and it will 40 or lower which really scares me. I'm thinking of trying a carb cycling eating program. Has any one had any success with this type of plan? My biggest problem is that I crave sweets all of the time. I was never a huge sweet eater before so I don't know if the insulin has something to do with that or not. Thanks for your advice!

Last edited by luv_my_lulu; 08-02-2008 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: misspelling
luv_my_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:02 AM   #548

Gallery: LW3707
Stats: 322.6/312.1/150
Start Date: RC 7/8, Induction 7/13/08
I am sooo happy right now! After 5 days of moderate carbing and 21 days of low carbing my sugar readings have gone down from 337 to 107 without meds! It just keeps going down more and more. I think that I might actually be able to get down to a normal level before my 6 month deadline. That would mean NOT HAVING TO GO ON MEDS AT ALL! Woohoo!

luv my lulu
LW3707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 02:26 PM   #549
Junior LCF Member

LW3707, What is your A1C?

Last edited by Dave L; 08-03-2008 at 02:28 PM..
Old 08-05-2008, 09:09 AM   #550

Gallery: LW3707
Stats: 322.6/312.1/150
Start Date: RC 7/8, Induction 7/13/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave L View Post
LW3707, What is your A1C?

What's an A1C? Is that the test that tells you how well you've been controlling your diabetes over time? If so, I am not scheduled for 5 more months. Right now the progress I am reporting is solely based on my daily glucose readings at home. I test 4-5 times a day and keep a log of the results along side my exercise/meals for the day and my emotional stress level. I am not on any medication, however. For now I am allowing myself 6 months to see if I can control my diabetes on my own with food/exercise. I am still young (27) and would only agree to meds as a last option. Finding out that I am a diabetic is fairly recent (1 month) and there is still a lot that I need to learn but for now I am focusing primarily on nutrition. I honestly think that I can control it without meds by simply changing some of my bad habits.
LW3707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 07:09 PM   #551
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW3707 View Post
What's an A1C? Is that the test that tells you how well you've been controlling your diabetes over time? If so, I am not scheduled for 5 more months. Right now the progress I am reporting is solely based on my daily glucose readings at home. I test 4-5 times a day and keep a log of the results along side my exercise/meals for the day and my emotional stress level. I am not on any medication, however. For now I am allowing myself 6 months to see if I can control my diabetes on my own with food/exercise. I am still young (27) and would only agree to meds as a last option. Finding out that I am a diabetic is fairly recent (1 month) and there is still a lot that I need to learn but for now I am focusing primarily on nutrition. I honestly think that I can control it without meds by simply changing some of my bad habits.

I trying to do the same as you, but on small doses of meds, but never had a reading past 230, and that was just when I wake up. with in 3-4 hours it is 120, then take 2mg ameral eat toast with peanut butter, and 2 hours later its in 70-80s till bedtime. If not for the spike at night I would not have it. Its so crazy. Dave.

Last edited by Dave L; 08-05-2008 at 07:10 PM..
Old 08-06-2008, 09:55 AM   #552
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MzAubrey
Stats: 238.4/238.4/170
WOE: Moderate Low Carb
Start Date: June 2008
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_my_lulu View Post
hi everyone. I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes 2 years ago. After trying different pills & injections with not much success(even after losing over 60 lbs), my doctor finally prescribed insulin injections. I take 15-20 units of slow acting insulin twice a day and 5-9 units of meal time injections 3 times per day. My readings are all over the place. Sometimes 250's in early morning and then dropping into 50's by mid morning. Sometimes before bed my reading will be high but then I wake up at 3 or 4 and it will 40 or lower which really scares me. I'm thinking of trying a carb cycling eating program. Has any one had any success with this type of plan? My biggest problem is that I crave sweets all of the time. I was never a huge sweet eater before so I don't know if the insulin has something to do with that or not. Thanks for your advice!
Just browsing through this thread and thought I let you know about my very limited experience with insulin. Just started taking it last Monday because of having a.m. readings in the mid 160's for quite a while. I started injecting Lantus once a night - 10 units - and the first morning my FBS dropped by 20 pts., the next morning by 20 more pts. and I'm currently staying around 93 to 112 in the mornings for about the last 4 or 5 mornings - not too high, not too low. I'm also taking one diabetes med per day, which helps keep my BS in check during the day. I Mostly eat low carb, with occasional "slips" but overall do pretty well with a low carb diet.

I will say that the only uncomfortable thing about this is that my body is perceiving these new lows as hypos and is reacting accordingly. I'm a little shaky in the mornings and drowsy. I am told this will pass after my body adjusts to these more normal levels and I'm looking forward to this.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:49 AM   #553
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MzAubrey
Stats: 238.4/238.4/170
WOE: Moderate Low Carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherylg View Post
Ok - I went to dr this morning apparently my meds are not working. My A1c was 8.7 - He put me on Januvia?? - and just one pill of glimepiride a day - any thoughts?
Most people don't want to hear this - I know, because neither did I. But one of my last visits to my doc brought us to the question of insulin or a drug that I just didn't want to take. She gave me a while to think about it, so I went home, did some research, and discovered that insulin wasn't the last hope of a dying diabetic that it used to be painted as. I gained a lot of respect for using insulin as opposed to continuing to take meds that keep forcing some part of my body (liver, pancreas) to keep trying to do something that it is obviously having trouble doing. Instead I made the decision to give my body what it needs - insulin. My FBS has vastly improved and that's just in a little under 2 weeks. I'm taking Lantus, which is a long-acting (22-24 hours) insulin, with no significant problems - no hypers or hypos. Below is a blog that I've found tremendously helpful as far as insulin goes. She speaks from much experience - trial and error. Do a search for specific things like Januvia. Below is the web address. Hope this helps.

I'm not pushing insulin, it's just that so far it has helped me to bring my fasting numbers down and thought it may be something you might want to look into.

http://diabetesupdate.blogspot.com/...sy-insulin.html
MzAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:15 AM   #554
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dreamerdee
Stats: 232/163/140-150ish
Start Date: 6-14-03
LW- Sounds like you are on the right track with how you've brought your numbers down! wtg

Dave- No, I did not wake up with heart pounding or anything like that. I don't think it was blocking my breathing like sleep apnea, but was more like an irritation due to the post nasal drip. Have you been checked for the sleep apea? Some people need to use a device that provides positive pressure via a breathing mask to get enough air/oxygen while they sleep. I've heard it takes some getting used to, but you feel more rested and are at less risk of various complications from the apnea (mostly heart related).
As far as the netti pot making things worse? Hmmm, they are fairly new around here, but have been used in India for a very long time. It is just warm water with a bit of salt. There is only the pressure of gravity. They make a similar thing that does use pressure, and that would be a little bit of concern to me.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:35 PM   #555
Junior LCF Member

Dee

Dee, I got a Neti Pot and it has helped. I have found out that after like 20 minutes after I use it, if I do like toe touchs, it will still drain, which I read was normal, but with me only from 1 side. My left side is not getting as much air as right. I will have to get that looked into. Thanks Dave.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:48 AM   #556
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lizardspitlisa
Stats: 169/156/123
WOE: sparkpeople nutrition tracker
Loving my Byetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butternut View Post
Anyone on Byetta? I just started it 4 days ago. So far so good. Blood sugars were running 180s just on Glucophage, now 112.
I've been on Byetta for the last 6 weeks, and have lost almost ten pounds. I use the 10 mcg pen 2 times a day, along with 1500 mg of Glucophage (Metformin)- 1 pill three times a day.

All the low-carbing and exercise in the WORLD was not helping my blood sugar levels or my weight loss attempts, until I began the Byetta! I love it, even though I've had a few hassles with it (itching, bruising, some nausea, pen backflow, etc).

lizardspitlisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:13 PM   #557
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Burnz
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardspitlisa View Post
I've been on Byetta for the last 6 weeks, and have lost almost ten pounds. I use the 10 mcg pen 2 times a day, along with 1500 mg of Glucophage (Metformin)- 1 pill three times a day.

All the low-carbing and exercise in the WORLD was not helping my blood sugar levels or my weight loss attempts, until I began the Byetta! I love it, even though I've had a few hassles with it (itching, bruising, some nausea, pen backflow, etc).

how much is Byetta? how long did you suffer those side effects?
Burnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:52 AM   #558
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Monkee
Stats: Total Loss: -142 lbs
WOE: The Monkee Way :)
Start Date: Summer 08
Hi everyone.
It's LW3707. I changed my screen name.
Just a quick post to report that a few days ago I saw my first sugar reading UNDER 100! I couldn't believe it. I tested 5 times to make sure that it was correct. I was so excited. I am now officially a believer in LC and exercise. Last month my readings were through the roof at over 300 and now I am under 100. I love it!

On a related note.....
Has anyone used milk thistle to help lower blood sugar? I was reading my prevention magazine and in it is a letter from a reader stating that after reading an article (listed below) in prevention magazine her dad (type II) started to drink milk thistle and within 2 months his numbers were way down.

I wonder if theres any truth to it.

=====================================

The Herb That Battles High Blood Sugar
By Sara Altshul , Former Prevention alternative medicine editor Sara Altshul is now a freelance writer based in Rome, Italy.

Studies of milk thistle (Silybum marianum) show that silymarin, the herb's main compound, safely detoxifies the liver and can treat nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, which contributes to diabetes. Silymarin may also help reverse chronic liver inflammation, a suspected cause of insulin resistance, says University of North Carolina biochemist Kevin Spelman. Iraqi doctors recently saw a 20% drop in the fasting blood sugar of people with type 2 diabetes who took 200 mg of silymarin with their diabetes drug daily for 120 days.

HOW TO USE: Not all milk thistle supplements contain enough silymarin, according to a ConsumerLab.com independent test. Two that do: Trader Darwin's, sold at Trader Joe's stores, and Thisilyn by Nature's Way. Try 200 to 500 mg daily (tell your doctor).
Monkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:50 PM   #559
Junior LCF Member

NurseMonkee

Can you share a couple days (meals) of what you are eating? Dave.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:37 AM   #560
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave L View Post
Can you share a couple days (meals) of what you are eating? Dave.

Here is 10 days worth in no particular order. I just randomly pulled them from my meal journal. I do Atkins and stay under 20g of net carbs a day. My protein is moderate. I try to keep it under 100g now since I noticed that protein (in excess) can also raise my sugar. I also take my vitamins after dinner. (multi-vitamin, biotin, probiotic, and one that combines B6, B12, folic acid, green tea and cohosh)

B: veggie omelet w/bacon and avocado
L: loaded broccoflower
D: homemade cheeseburger (bunless) + green salad w/rw vinegar

B: vanilla whey protein shake w/flaxseed and virgin coconut oil
L: salad (romaine, english cucumber, feta cheese, chopped egg, olive oil and rw vinegar)
D: salmon w/garlic and lime + asparagus w/butter

S: cube cheddar cheese
B: turkey sausage links cooked in oil + decaf coffee w/heavy cream and splenda
L: broccoflower w/butter + meatloaf
D: salad (spring mix, spinach, flaxseed, rw vinegar, olive oil) + fried parm eggplant w/mozz (no marinara - ran out of my carb allowance)

B: spinach quiche + coffee w/heavy cream and splenda
L: chicken caesar salad w/out croutons -- dressing on the side
D: chunky shredded beef and cactus in red chili sauce + mexican cream

B: turkey bacon + cream cheese muffin (from LC recipe)
L: chicken club lettuce wraps
S: sunflower seeds
D: shrimp cooked in butter and tossed in a bowl w/spinach, romaine, cilantro, tomato, onion and avocado w/olive oil and a squirt of lime

B: skipped
L: egg salad deviled eggs
D: chicken alfredo over veggies (zucchini, mushroom, spinach)
S: warm water w/heavy cream, coconut oil, vanilla and splenda

B: coffee w/splenda and heavy cream + fried eggs + turkey sausage + reduced sugar ketchup
L: celery sticks + sliced chicken breast w/buffalo sauce
D: salad (spinach, romaine, cilantro tossed w/red wine vinegar, olive oil, sriracha chili
parm) + bacon wrapped shrimp

B: coffee w/heavy cream and splenda + handful of walnuts
L: roasted turkey/deli thin sliced, lettuce, tomato, pickle, mustard, avocado on cheesy "bread" (mock bread from LC recipe)
D: big bowl of hearty seafood soup (carrots removed)

B: EAS chocolate protein powder w/water and heavy cream
S: boiled egg
L: cobb salad (no croutons --- dressing on the side)
D: green beans + steak w/buttered mushrooms & A1 sauce (very little)

B: coffee w/heavy cream and splenda + turkey sausage links
L: rotisserie chicken breast (w/skin, no bone) + lemon wedges
D: romaine salad w/buttermilk ranch + chili (no beans)
S: cream cheese muffin x2

I've also had a few days where I've had some slip-up's. :blush: A piece of bread here, a mini brownie there. Nothing major but enough to cause a sudden spike in my levels on a few isolated occasions. Seeing the affects has really kept me from completely going over the edge though. For the most part I stay on plan but I am human and sometimes there’s a temporary glitch.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:40 AM   #561
Junior LCF Member

Can you share a couple days (meals) of what you are eating?

Thanks, mine looks like that except the dairy, I take whey protein in low fat milk the 3 days I go to the gym to work out. Thanks Dave.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:36 AM   #562
Are we there yet?

Gallery: Jewelthief
Stats: 200+/150
WOE: Low- to Moderate-carb
Start Date: APR 06
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Morning y'all!

Nursemonkee, I have to chuckle a little to myself as I read your sample menu because of all the years people who've tried to "diet" have literally almost starved themselves (me included) desperately trying to fill the gaping maw of hunger that results from eating low cal/low fat and subbing "diet" foods that just never seem to cut it. I always ended up feeling deprived, hungry, unsatisfied, and ultimately my "diet" was shortlived. I might lose a pound or two only to gain it right back, plus some when I resumed eating "normally."

Your menu sounds like a dream! And I bet it's yummy and filling too. It amazes me how I could eat FATS (butter, cream, cheeses, etc.) and enough food to fill me without feeling like I was hungry all the time--and my blood sugar results showed it was good for me.

One thing I wanted to say about your post is this:

Try not to feel as if your having a bite of "no no" food like a brownie or whatever you deem not good for you as a cheat or something negative to guilt yourself over. I say this to you mainly because I say it to myself too...

Feeling deprived and like we "can't" have something is often the downfall of all our good work. If you're seeing good results from your way of eating, and it shows in your clothes, your general feeling of well-being, and in your test results--enjoy that yummy bite of "no no" food now and again--and get right back on plan with your next meal or snack!

My love is bread, and I almost never have it... don't even keep it in the house. BUT, at a restaurant once a week, if I want to have a bit of the little loaf they bring as you get settled in, I slice off about an ounce, butter it generously, and eat it in as many small bites as I can stand. It's decadent and delicious--and then I order something on plan for my meal.

Satisfy the tiny cravings now and again, and you won't face an avalanche of cravings that threaten to undo all your good work.

Oh, and you are right on about too much protein... I find that if I eat too much at a sitting, it can adversely affect my test results similar to having eaten too many carbs. Weird, huh? the way our bodies process the things we eat.

Karyn
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Gray]
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Jewelthief; 08-14-2008 at 04:39 AM..
Jewelthief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:22 PM   #563
Junior LCF Member

Karyn

Karyn
Have you ever tried this? Dave.

Food For Life Baking Co. | Organic Sprouted Whole Grain Bread & Foods!
Old 08-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #564
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Karyn
Have you ever tried this? Dave.

Food For Life Baking Co. | Organic Sprouted Whole Grain Bread & Foods!
[COLOR=Indigo]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hi, Dave!

No, I haven't and I've been curious about it too... From that link you gave me, there are a dozen local places where I can buy some--I think I will.

I have tried sourdough bread that doesn't always raise my blood sugar, but it seems to depend on who makes it... When I get it at a favorite restaurant (Firebird's), it doesn't affect me much, but when I buy it from a store bakery, it affects me more so. I'm guessing some use different recipes or ingredients, I don't know.

But, thanks for that link. I'll let you know what I find.

How are you doing this week? Still seeing those wide-swinging results?

Karyn[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Old 08-16-2008, 04:56 AM   #565
Junior LCF Member

Swings

With the meds Im on, I have been 70s 80s on low carbs,( 2-2-1/2 hours after meals) but still 160s (in the morning) when wake up, but a few hours later (before meds or food) its in
120s. That is better than the 180-200 FBS when I started 10 weeks ago. Dave.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:22 PM   #566
Blabbermouth!!!

Jewelthief - You're right. Once I start restrictinig items and seeing them as "no-no" foods it starts a bad cycle of deprivation/binging/guilt. This weekend I was craving a small sweet bread. It was a mini and normally I would say NO or give in and eat it then feel guilty but instead I made the decision to allow myself to have it and move on. Worked great. I only had 1, satisfied my craving and I am still on track. I didn'y derail.

Dave - The last few days my morning levels have been pretty high. 140-160 and I am not sure why. I haven't changed anything. The only difference is that I have been more stressed and have been a little emotionally up/down like a roller coaster. I am not sure if that has anything to do with it?
Old 08-17-2008, 05:38 PM   #567
Junior LCF Member

The last few days ???

You may be right Im in sales and have a stressfull job, and think its my problem, but doing nothing but getting ready for work a few hours later it drops. Its strange. Dave.
Old 08-17-2008, 09:54 PM   #568
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseMonkee View Post
Jewelthief - You're right. Once I start restrictinig items and seeing them as "no-no" foods it starts a bad cycle of deprivation/binging/guilt. This weekend I was craving a small sweet bread. It was a mini and normally I would say NO or give in and eat it then feel guilty but instead I made the decision to allow myself to have it and move on. Worked great. I only had 1, satisfied my craving and I am still on track. I didn'y derail.

Dave - The last few days my morning levels have been pretty high. 140-160 and I am not sure why. I haven't changed anything. The only difference is that I have been more stressed and have been a little emotionally up/down like a roller coaster. I am not sure if that has anything to do with it?
[COLOR=Green]Hi, there!

Stress can definitely be a kicker... It messes up all sorts of things for people, not just blood sugar.

If I am testing higher than usual, I usually can attribute it to eating someone I wanted very much but would not ordinarily eat--and it will keep my numbers fluctuating for a couple of days or more afterward. Or some medications will cause me to test higher (OTC meds like cough syrup, or Nyquil, for example).

Just little things to keep in mind...

Glad you enjoyed your treat though. Some days you just want that bite o' something! And little bites DO satisfy more than they used to, which surprised me. I can be happy today with one tiny Hershey's kiss whereas I used to eat them all the time, several of 'em at a sitting...

Ahh, the good old days.

Karyn
[/COLOR]
Old 08-18-2008, 07:02 AM   #569
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Cherylg
Stats: 214/186/165
Start Date: Every Monday
Good morning,

I think the januvia is helping - I don't know if it has side effects, though - not really feeling 100%
Cherylg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:10 AM   #570
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Butternut
Stats: FAT
WOE: No Flour, No Sugar
Start Date: I have been very bad....
Lantus users: How many units are you taking?
Butternut is offline   Reply With Quote