Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2014, 10:15 AM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cjfern
Stats: 295/263/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 3/03-3/06restart 2/08
Can I join the group? I think this will help me be accountable. I started back on LOwcarb in January. I got on the scale after a very emotional year and a half and was shocked at the damage. Had never been over 300 lbs before. Have not told anyone either. Losing slowly at about 20 carbs a day. Then hubby got me the biggest Russell Stover chocolate heart they make for valentines day. The rest of that chocolate is going to the break room at work Wednesday and I need to get back into ketosis, I hate hunger growls. My goal is anything in the 200's by St Pattys day.
I have done low carb twice in the past very successfully, losing 90 lbs both times. Both times gaining 90 + back. I'm 60 (how did that happen?) married 17 years to a wonderful guy. We are raising two grandchildren, age 8 & 11. Have 4 grown children with families and 9 other grands. Work full time and hubby farms and raises cattle. Oh yeah, and I also can't wait for winter to go someplace else!
cjfern is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2014, 02:38 PM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: thecloude1
Stats: 325/261/150
Start Date: February 4, 2013
cj fern!! We are neighbors! I live in North Dakota The more the merrier !! Good luck...we can do this!
thecloude1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:41 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: vella_marie
Stats: 334.4/315/140
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 1/3/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecloude1 View Post
Good morning! The scale is finally moving for me in the right direction....my doctor started me on a once a day 500mg Metformin pill 3 days ago and as of this morning I'm down 5 lbs! That might have just been the little boost I needed ...I hope. Have a wonderful day friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanneO View Post
Well I did ok on my first day, stuck to my menu, but I am having a hard time with portion control. Need to really work on that.
I try to drink a nice amount of water before I eat, and I eat slower now. This has helped me a lot with portion control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjfern View Post
Can I join the group? I think this will help me be accountable. I started back on LOwcarb in January. I got on the scale after a very emotional year and a half and was shocked at the damage. Had never been over 300 lbs before. Have not told anyone either. Losing slowly at about 20 carbs a day. Then hubby got me the biggest Russell Stover chocolate heart they make for valentines day. The rest of that chocolate is going to the break room at work Wednesday and I need to get back into ketosis, I hate hunger growls. My goal is anything in the 200's by St Pattys day.
I have done low carb twice in the past very successfully, losing 90 lbs both times. Both times gaining 90 + back. I'm 60 (how did that happen?) married 17 years to a wonderful guy. We are raising two grandchildren, age 8 & 11. Have 4 grown children with families and 9 other grands. Work full time and hubby farms and raises cattle. Oh yeah, and I also can't wait for winter to go someplace else!
My goal is to get into the 200s again soon too. Good decision to take the chocolate out of the house. I don't keep anything tempting in the house either.
vella_marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:47 PM   #34
Senior LCF Member

I had a good lazy day. Went to traders joes to get my husbands body wash and snacks. I hate smelling good food that I can't eat. Plus I went on an empty stomach so I was trying to get in and out asap. I didn't really eat that much today. I am going to do my 4 mile walk away the pounds video later. I was almost going to take a rest day because I am so sore from yesterday, but I really want to get under 300 pounds this month.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:03 AM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JoanneO
Stats: 253/232/140
WOE: Moderate carbs, real food, portion control
Start Date: February 13, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vella_marie View Post

I try to drink a nice amount of water before I eat, and I eat slower now. This has helped me a lot with portion control.
Thanks thats a good tip, I did drink more water yesterday than usual .... I also measured yesterday, thanks to pawleys14 tip ....
and ...
I'm down 2 pounds !!!
JoanneO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:33 AM   #36
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: MaryMary
Stats: Then 376 / Now 156
WOE: Vegan OA NMW!
Start Date: Jan 2001
Joanne, what lart of Massachusetts are you from? We could be nearly neighbors!

The plow guy is coming today for the snow storm we are getting right now. Another 4-8" expected. Big flakes! Very pretty.
MaryMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:34 AM   #37
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: pawleys14
Stats: 305/277.8/175
Start Date: restarting August 11, 2013
joannaO - yes, I am not good at eye-balling my food... so I really have to measure..... I tend to always have a glass of ice water with me at all times.... and I drink,,,,drink.... and drink...... so a lot of nights will have to get up and visit the potty room... but that is ok... plus my little Yorkie Chloe usually has to go during the night... so when she goes... I go....

vella - I went with friends for the first time to Trader Joes... and I found that most of their stuff is carb stuff.... saw a lot of great stuff... but I was strong and did not purchase much... I did get coconut oil... have not used it yet... but I had been wanting to get some... then we went to Whole Foods... wow really love that place... if I had a lot of $$$$ I would of purchased a lot there... but I did get some things.... but what a great store...

Proud Grandma to Kyle and Derek - the loves of my life.... granddaughter Abigail (Abby)

May today there be peace within you. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
pawleys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:58 AM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kc15652
Stats: 195/180/145
WOE: LC LF
Start Date: January 2014
Can I join your group for St Patty's Day goals? I wont rub it in but I live in Florida and we dont have to worry about the snow thankfully BUT we do have bathingsuit weather coming in March which is right around the corner. I counted and I have 32 days until I have to wear a bathingsuit for a spring break vacation with my husband and kids. I do pretty good low carb during the week and seem to blow it on the weekends so i gain and lose the same 5 pounds over and over again. So I am determined not to cheat anymore on the weekends and stay focused. I am pretty good with exercise and attend a boot camp regularly but what the trainer always says to us is true "You cant out train a bad diet" so time to stick with it!
kc15652 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 12:26 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMary View Post
Joanne, what lart of Massachusetts are you from? We could be nearly neighbors!

The plow guy is coming today for the snow storm we are getting right now. Another 4-8" expected. Big flakes! Very pretty.
I'm originally from Medford ... but migrated west 20+ years ago, we live in Gardner now. Are we neighbors ??
Old 02-18-2014, 01:11 PM   #40
Blabbermouth!!!

I have a friend who lives in Gardner. My hubby is from Turners Falls. Now we reside in Hudson NH

Regarding portions, the only reason I lost my weight is because 2 years into Atkins, I started to weigh and measure my portions. I was able to keep it around 1400-1700. I maintained even at 200 lbs when I ate 1700 and lost when I eat around 1400 even thouh it was only 2-3 lbs a month. It added up and got me to my goal. Right now I am still trying to find my happy point now that I am not eating meat, eggs or dairy. Tried increasing seeds/nuts instead of fat but have to be careful with them, real easy to go over. Love all the beautiful veggies and fruits I eat now. It is not low carb any longer because veggies and fruits have the good carbs. Can't go wrong with them. They fill me up and I feel satisfied. Yesterday I got over 112 grams protein. Way too much. Trying to dial it back a bit.

Old 02-18-2014, 01:38 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sammi
Stats: 261/225/140
Start Date: July 2013
It is such a pretty day out today. Very sunny for a change. It feels like spring. Today I walked four miles and went out for lunch with my son. I kept it all low carb, cajun blackened salmon with green beans. Dinner will be a cajun hamburger with pepperjack cheese and a salad. It is easier for me to have my meals all planned ahead.
Cjfern like you I have also lost quite a bit of weight on low carb. My error was eating all foods when I got down to goal weight. I now know this WOE will have to be for a lifetime along with exercising. We can do this.
Sammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:15 PM   #42
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cindym
Stats: 350(Dr.'s office)/322/200
Start Date: Off and on since 26Feb01
Hi everyone ~ I'm in the middle of my February goal, which is Walking tape - 22 times, 100,000 steps and 2 pounds. Exercise is going great, no loss on the scale and it is already the 18th

Thread has been busy.

Oh and husband did great for Valentines surprise. 2 nights in a deluxe room in a great hotel with a dozen roses waiting in the room. We have been together for 18 years and that is the first time I have been given roses on Valentine's Day

Mary ~ Thanks for starting the thread. Haven't seen that book yet. Shovelling snow is great exercise Your menu sounded yummy.

Vella-Marie ~ Woo Hoo, way to go with hiking! Love the walking away the pounds. I do 1 mile of the 3 mile and it just about kills me.

Great goal Cathy

Sammi ~ What food plan do you follow. I would love to lose 9 pounds.

Patience ~ Love the goals and like I said to Mary - shovelling is great exercise.

Oncloud ~ You can do it!

Michele ~ 5 pounds gone!!

Alliruetwo ~ looking forward to getting to know you.

Diane ~ So exciting to have such a great reward to look forward to.

JoanneO ~ looking forward to getting to know you. Love the picture!
Old 02-18-2014, 11:22 PM   #43
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cindym
Stats: 350(Dr.'s office)/322/200
Start Date: Off and on since 26Feb01
Yikes .... I'm not sure how I missed some posts.

kc15652 ~ Looking forward to getting to know more about you. Loved my one visit to Florida.

cjfern ~ Thanks for sharing. I think many of us are in the same boat. I'm 53 and this last time it has been really hard to lose even 1 pound. You sound like a very busy woman.

If I missed someone .... please know it isn't person. My computer is acting very weird and it is very stormy outside so I'm thinking I better go check hot tub cover, etc.

to all and great to see such a large group.
cindym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:54 AM   #44
Blabbermouth!!!

Welcome cjfern and kc15652 - looking forward to getting to know you both.

I am 66 in a week or so and 5'7" but feeling pretty good. For me the losing part was slow and steady. I went through some dry spells where there were no losses and some gains but once I understood that eating off plan wasn't worth the momentary pleasure, it was easier to stay away from the other stuff all the time instead of tempting myself once in a while.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:19 AM   #45
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Ladies,

I totally agree with you Mary, if you go off plan it takes such a long time to get back on track. It is not worth it! I just went through two months of bouncing around, now I am very focused.
Cindy you are doing wonderful! I follow the Atkins induction plan. Twenty carbs or less daily and all I can drink is 8 glasses of water. Between my coffee and one diet soda daily I can't do more. I try very hard to plan all my meals a week ahead of time. I still cook for my family and they will not eat low carb at all. They also have all types of snacks in the house. I stay strong and stay away from all of it. It is hard if I am having a bad day or if I'm tired. When I open the pantry there will be cookies, chips ,candy and my favorite cereals just sitting there tempting me. I want to be thin more than I want the junk food. I have been heavy for so many years, it's time for a change. I want to be healthy and happy.
My meals are very simple. I buy a rotisserie chicken every week. My grocery store has a sale on Fridays. They sell them 2 for $10.00, or $5.00 each. I make soups, barbeque chicken, chicken salad, or just put salsa on it with a salad and vegetables. I go to Linda Sues website and make her pizza, and casseroles. I try to keep it simple. For snacks I will have jello or the fat bombs. Every single morning I have eggs with nitrate free bacon or ham. Some times I make minute muffins in a bowl . I will slice in half lengthwise and make an egg cheese and bacon breakfast sandwich.
This is how I manage my WOE. I also first started walking one mile. A few months ago one mile was painful. My knees hurt so much. As I slowly started to lose weight I would add maybe 5 more minutes to the walk. Now I am up to 4 miles with no pain. It doesn't hurt to walk. I can move now. Eight months ago I couldn't walk at all. What a difference losing 45 pounds can make. I am not saying this is easy, it is not. I am a food addict. I still have much more to lose, but I try very hard to stay focused no matter what is going on in my life. I hope this helps. These forums are fantastic too. It keeps me focused.
Have a wonderful day!
Old 02-19-2014, 06:49 AM   #46
Senior LCF Member

Good morning ... I am loving all the encouragement and positive posts I see here .. replace "It takes a Village" with "It takes a Forum"

Really noticing a difference in how much better I feel even after just a few days. Carb intake is more Moderate than Low, but it seems to be working.

Hope everyone has a great day ... we have more snow coming this afternoon, I am really ready for spring !
Old 02-20-2014, 12:20 AM   #47
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawleys14 View Post
joannaO
vella - I went with friends for the first time to Trader Joes... and I found that most of their stuff is carb stuff.... saw a lot of great stuff... but I was strong and did not purchase much... I did get coconut oil... have not used it yet... but I had been wanting to get some... then we went to Whole Foods... wow really love that place... if I had a lot of $$$$ I would of purchased a lot there... but I did get some things.... but what a great store...
I use coconut oil all the time. I eat it plain, put it in tea, cooks with it, put on my skin and hair. I love their coconut oil because it is virgin not refined. I love whole foods, but man its so expensive!!! I use to shop there all the time, now that I have cut back I am like wow its nice having extra money lol I mostly shop at these places for my husband as they are not full of low carb friendly options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc15652 View Post
Can I join your group for St Patty's Day goals? I wont rub it in but I live in Florida and we dont have to worry about the snow thankfully BUT we do have bathingsuit weather coming in March which is right around the corner. I counted and I have 32 days until I have to wear a bathingsuit for a spring break vacation with my husband and kids. I do pretty good low carb during the week and seem to blow it on the weekends so i gain and lose the same 5 pounds over and over again. So I am determined not to cheat anymore on the weekends and stay focused. I am pretty good with exercise and attend a boot camp regularly but what the trainer always says to us is true "You cant out train a bad diet" so time to stick with it!
Welcome! I live in California so we have nice weather year round too. I love going to florida. We use to go every year to go to Disneyworld. Only thing I don't like about florida is the humidity. My hair was standing up on my head the whole time I was there haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi View Post
It is such a pretty day out today. Very sunny for a change. It feels like spring. Today I walked four miles and went out for lunch with my son. I kept it all low carb, cajun blackened salmon with green beans. Dinner will be a cajun hamburger with pepperjack cheese and a salad. It is easier for me to have my meals all planned ahead.
Cjfern like you I have also lost quite a bit of weight on low carb. My error was eating all foods when I got down to goal weight. I now know this WOE will have to be for a lifetime along with exercising. We can do this.
All your meals sound sooo good! I need to plan ahead for meals. I always say I will but I never do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMary View Post
I have a friend who lives in Gardner. My hubby is from Turners Falls. Now we reside in Hudson NH

Regarding portions, the only reason I lost my weight is because 2 years into Atkins, I started to weigh and measure my portions. I was able to keep it around 1400-1700. I maintained even at 200 lbs when I ate 1700 and lost when I eat around 1400 even thouh it was only 2-3 lbs a month. It added up and got me to my goal. Right now I am still trying to find my happy point now that I am not eating meat, eggs or dairy. Tried increasing seeds/nuts instead of fat but have to be careful with them, real easy to go over. Love all the beautiful veggies and fruits I eat now. It is not low carb any longer because veggies and fruits have the good carbs. Can't go wrong with them. They fill me up and I feel satisfied. Yesterday I got over 112 grams protein. Way too much. Trying to dial it back a bit.
I might have to consider tracking things again. Right now I am guessing I eat under calories since my appetite has disappeared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanneO View Post
Good morning ... I am loving all the encouragement and positive posts I see here .. replace "It takes a Village" with "It takes a Forum"

Really noticing a difference in how much better I feel even after just a few days. Carb intake is more Moderate than Low, but it seems to be working.

Hope everyone has a great day ... we have more snow coming this afternoon, I am really ready for spring !
I love this forum too especially the century club since all of us have the same struggle Its a smaller more intimate group, and everyone is so gracious and kind.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:20 AM   #48
Senior LCF Member

Hey everyone. I hope all of you are doing well. I finally got below 310 to exactly 309. 10 more pounds to go. I went hiking yesterday, I am not sure how many miles we did. It was shameful because this older gentleman, probably in his 70s took off up this steep hill, while me and my friend huffed and puffed, and took breaks LOL He soon was out of sight haha.

Today I did a 30 mins strength training and 4 miles from walk away the pounds. Now I am extra sore.

Well, having a bad day My friends keep trying to plan something for us to do before the spring semester, but they just do not understand or accept my way of life I guess. They wanted to go out for drinks, I said I would go but I cant drink. I am fine with that. But they swear that if I cant do something with them, that they cant do it period. It's like they are trying to make me guilty. Its very hard, but at the end of the day I just don't care. I get tired of hearing what I should be doing, or not being doing.... I hate that I keep hearing that I am unhealthy ect. All of my friends are healthy and thin, so they just don't understand that losing weight is not an easy quest. I have drawn away from most of them recently, but I feel like I don't have choice
Old 02-20-2014, 04:13 AM   #49
Blabbermouth!!!

Vella, are at college? Perhaps, look to make new friends that are like minded, like to walk, hike, eat healthy. There have to be groups on campus if you are at college or in your town if not. I googled vegan groups and found some on other social media where we have connected. A couple of them don't live too far away.
Old 02-20-2014, 04:33 AM   #50
Senior LCF Member

Vella you are doing so good. You are living such a healthy life. I understand about your friends wanting you to join in. I have family members that actually are frustrated because of my WOE. Of course none of them have a weight problem so I know they don't understand. What I don't understand is why does it bother them? I can still go to restaurants. I can still travel and have fun. I just can't eat the way they do. Keep on the great track you are on. You can do this!
Old 02-20-2014, 06:50 AM   #51
Senior LCF Member

Vella first off CONGRATS for making it under 310... way to go !

Folks who don't struggle with weight and eating issues have a hard time understanding that we do. You said you've drawn away from most of them, is there one or two you can sit down with and explain how you feel ? Sometimes in discussions I've compared how I eat to having a food or other allergy. Kinda goes like this:

ME: Do you have any allergies?
THEM: Oh yes, terribly allergic to (insert here)
ME: Oh wow, what happens if you (eat-touch etc) that ?
THEM: At this point they describe what happens, sometimes in great detail
ME: (dramatic pause while nodding head understandingly) That's how I feel when I don't eat the right way.

This has turned some of my biggest critics into my best defenders ..

On a separate note, tomorrow is husband's birthday. Taking him out for lobster - will forgo the fries and bread thank you - of course he wants a real birthday cake... after freaking out about how I was gonna deal with a birthday cake in the house, I discovered our local supermarket bakery dept makes a "single serving b-day cake" ... hooray ! I'll put a candle in my cream cheese muffin and celebrate with him.. and no guilt LOL

Have a great day everyone !
Old 02-20-2014, 08:38 AM   #52
Blabbermouth!!!

vella - great job getting to 309 and all the exercise you are getting as for your friends... yes that can be tough.... like all what joanne and sammi and mary have said.... you just have to be strong... and if they just can not or will not understand then you will need to find friends with your lifestyle.... you are getting healthy and YOU come first..

joanneO- to your hubby.... and that single service b'day cake sounds great for him...and you eating your muffin.... as for your dinner out.. yes, I would eat the lobster (I adore seafood) and forgo all the fries and bread.... this WOE is not bad......

well have been stuck at the same weight for the past four days so I know I have to up my exercise... just now have to do it

did my water aerobics early this morning... now have to do my walking tape..

everyone have a great day....
Old 02-20-2014, 05:36 PM   #53
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
My!! I've been so busy helping my DS and DIL move close to us so we can babysit our one grandchild, babysitting, helping my handicapped DD to get her lift van repaired or replaced and get an evaluation for physical therapy at Shepherd Center in Atlanta and getting DH x ray, ultrasound and MRI for knee pain. Whew!! The kids are finally in their house but it's full of boxes. DIL got stuck in traffic jam and we didn't get home till 6:45. DD's med van ran late so after we drove to Atlanta and I filled out her paperwork, I had to reschedule her appointment. DH':s knee has severe arthritis which caused inflammation and fluid which caused a cyst to form behind his knee. They gave him an anti inflammatory and a steroid shot under his knee cap. He goes back to orthopedic doc in 6 weeks to see if it needs to be drained or surgery.

Welcome to all the new folks!! So glad you're here!!! I'm going to try to be better at posting since we're 'somewhat' settling down. Lol
oncloud9now2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:41 PM   #54
Major LCF Poster!

Oh, my goal is to get to 260. I was 263 this morning. Hoping it sticks! I have been the bouncing queen lately!!
Old 02-21-2014, 05:53 AM   #55
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patience
You are doing great, pretty impressive given all the family related challenges.
I am still on a big plateau . . . . not quite 6 weeks without a loss, but getting close. I have had that "feeling" of late that I might drop . . . I have been doing good sticking to WOE of late . . . so I've got to keep reminding myself why I picked Patience for my user name. More snow to clear this morning, so that exercise will help. We did not get the possible 9 inches that was forecast, thank goodness. Happy Friday everyone!
Patience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:36 AM   #56
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Easily Amused
Hi all! I joined this in my mind apparently, but forgot to post.

Things have been crazy, but I hope to become a more active participant in this challenge. I lost 20.4 in the first challenge of the year, but about 13 of that was water weight from the holidays. I'm really enjoying seeing new numbers this month!

02/14: 228
02/21: 226
Goal for 03/17: 223

Have a great weekend!

Last edited by Easily Amused; 02-21-2014 at 06:40 AM..
Easily Amused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:12 AM   #57
Senior LCF Member

Need some input on weighing in ... daily ? twice a week ? weekly ? I've always done it weekly, but wondering if there are any benefits to doing it more frequently .. your thoughts ?

Going to experiment for dinner ... there's a restaurant near us thats makes a killer BLT pizza, they put sliced roma tomatoes, mozzarella, and chopped cooked bacon on the crust and bake till done. While thats cooking, they shred lettuce and mix with mayo. When pizza comes out of the oven, top with the lettuce. It's really good.

So I thought, why not try and do a bacon weave crust... cook it first, then add the tomatoes and cheese, and top with the lettuce when done ... I do have back-up leftover chicken if it fails LOL

Wishing all a happy Friday
Old 02-21-2014, 07:36 AM   #58
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Easily Amused
I weigh daily, but my official day is Friday. I have finally quit getting upset about the daily fluctuations and enjoy seeing the week to week losses even if they don't fall on Fridays. I keep a massive spreadsheet that includes averages so even when things are slow, I can see the fairly decent down trend.

You have to do what is best for you. For most of my "dieting" life, I weighed ONLY weekly, but I also had times where I tried to go a month when things were moving extremely slow...We can always change our mind. It is really the month to month that makes a difference if you have crazy hormones. I also measure several places each month for when the scale isn't so appreciative.

I'm really enjoying trying new recipes so I hope it turns out well, I'll have to try it! I love bacon and usually make a quiche each week with bacon, eggs and cheese so I can just pop it in the microwave and go. I'm not familiar with a weave crust and will have to look it up.

Last edited by Easily Amused; 02-21-2014 at 07:39 AM..
Easily Amused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:06 AM   #59
Blabbermouth!!!

on cloud9 - wow your have been busy..... hope they get all settled in ok , that your DD's van fixed or replaced and that you DH's knee is better soon..

patience - boy I can relate with ya.... I have been on a stall for the past five days... and then this morning I was up .2 - but I may know why... I ate really late yesterday evening... I did eat pretty clean... but I have been trying to NOT eat after 7pm....

goal - wow on making your 1st goal of 20.4 in the 1st challenge... that is great

joanne- I HAVE to weigh each day I think it is in my DNA LOL but I try not to get upset if I am up... tho as I said... in a stall this week.... of course I have lost 13.4 lbs so far this month... but from Thanksgiving to Feb 1 I had gained that....... (that holiday blues that I get every year ) so I have lost a lot this month but it is only re-losing... so I am still where I was in Nov.

I have to up my exercise.... I say that each day.... but have not been doing that.... oh why do I sabotage myself have done my daily water aerobics, but my body is just soooo used to that exercise (have done it for a few years now) so I HAVE to do my walking tape each day..... sorry for venting

hope that everyone has a great weekend... love ya all diana
Old 02-21-2014, 03:19 PM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

263 again this morning! Yay! I went over and helped DS with grandson while he opened and rearranged moving boxes. Their new dishwasher was supposed to be delivered but of course there was a mix-up and it didn't get there.

Thanks paw! Appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers I can get!

Joan- I weigh most every morning. I just have to know! ?? I don't get too carried away if I'm up some but if I ever stop weighing I'm afraid I'll quit and ease up the scale. Every day keeps me accountable. Everyone is different. That pizza sounds wonderful!

Welcome Goal!! Wow! You're doing great!!

Thank you Patience! I have been losing so very slowly since Nov!!! At least we're not gaining and that is exactly what I would be doing if not for LC!!