Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2014, 05:04 PM   #181
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
they are really handy! we have 2 indoor outdoor cats though(not happy to use litter pans) and rexie is an outside dog if the weather was ok we might just stay anyways. if the weather was bad i would like to be here to let them inside
i lost a giant paragraph of a post IDK how i did that

saw on the internet another cold snap coming wednesday! eek i don't want any more frozen pipes
ken has been having a terrible time with his arms today can't hold anything and his shoulders are so stiff
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2014, 05:14 PM   #182
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: MaryMary
Stats: Then 376 / Now 156
WOE: Vegan OA NMW!
Start Date: Jan 2001
Hi everyone! Did yoga today. It's been over a year! The downward dog bit my a$$. The plank flattened me. Hope I don't ache too much tomorrow.

Have a great week. Deb, drive carefully!
MaryMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:43 AM   #183
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/27/13
Good Morning Glories!! Yay!!Down 2bs today. Water from all the salty foods but I was a good girl yesterday and didn't do the night eating! Two more to get back.
oncloud9now2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:19 AM   #184
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ShellyBelle
Stats: 352/303/160
WOE: Atkins/Natural Eating
Start Date: 1/6/14
Tough few days...down with a massive case of bronchitis. Spent a long weekend nursing myself back to health. Was scheduled for kidney surgery today but the doctor decided to put it off a week until my immune system was at 100%.
I can't say I did well LC wise as I just ate whatever didn't make me sick...(ie lots of soup) I tried to keep it as LC as possible..but I did drink some orange juice.
Oh well, back to square one today. Weighed in at 320 this morning so I gained it all back but 3lbs. UGH.
Just glad I feel better.
ShellyBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:06 AM   #185
Major LCF Poster!

Shelly- Hey,when we're sick we need to do whatever we have to to get well! Now that you're better, you can get back on track. Bet you'll drop it really fast!! Sorry about the delay for surgery but you want to be ready for the best possible recovery!!
Old 01-13-2014, 12:37 PM   #186
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ShellyBelle
Stats: 352/303/160
WOE: Atkins/Natural Eating
Start Date: 1/6/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
Shelly- Hey,when we're sick we need to do whatever we have to to get well! Now that you're better, you can get back on track. Bet you'll drop it really fast!! Sorry about the delay for surgery but you want to be ready for the best possible recovery!!
Very true, I certainly don't want to take any chances!!!

Congrats on the loss by the way - nice job!!!
ShellyBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:51 PM   #187
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Shelly!
Old 01-13-2014, 02:57 PM   #188
Major LCF Poster!

I went to a birthday lunch for my great niece today at my favorite restaurant. I usually have one of their yummy pasta dishes. Today I had Mediterranean Grilled chicken with a Greek salad. So good. Proud of myself!
Old 01-13-2014, 03:41 PM   #189
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kath17
Stats: 415/261.4/240
Start Date: May 12, 2013
Quote:
I usually have one of their yummy pasta dishes. Today I had Mediterranean Grilled chicken with a Greek salad. So good. Proud of myself!
Way to go!! Great choice, you should be proud it's all about the everyday choices we make that will get us where we want to be.

Kathy
Kath17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:49 PM   #190
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you Kathy! One day at a time!
Old 01-13-2014, 07:02 PM   #191
Major LCF Poster!

I'm ready to go to bed and didn't snack! Yay me!!
Old 01-14-2014, 02:14 AM   #192
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Greetings and happy Tuesday everyone.

I've been LCing for 5 days now and down 9 pounds. Soon I will be back in the 200s. DH hasn't lost anything though and I am concerned that he is going to have a meltdown carbfest.

Shelley it doesn't sound like you went crazy with junkfood or anything. I don't think there's anything wrong with some OJ and soup when you are sick. Hope your surgery goes well when you are better.

Mary good job on the yoga! I've never done it. Maybe when I'm a bit more svelte. I have been getting down on the floor these past couple days to treat some cat urine stains and I can barely get myself back up again. LOL

Jan WTG on the 2 pound loss!

Deb hang in there. Hope Ken feels better. Stay warm!
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:59 AM   #193
Blabbermouth!!!

Mona, it wasn't until I weighed 270 lb that I was able to get up by myself. Until then I needed help, so I avoided getting down. Another reason why I was afraid of falling. When I was in the 300's, I fell once in the elevator in South Station Terminal in downtown Boston. I couldn't get up so they called the paramedics to pull me up. After that when I fell, I knew at least how to leverage myself and I would recruit two strong men off the street to help. That was definitely an embarrassing situation.

My stomach is a bit upset today too. I always attribute it something I ate. The only thing different is some tea. So today I am staying away from the tea. I am planning a lighter day and just might eat all cooked veggies today instead of cooked.

We have mandatory OT for the next 10 weeks. The good part is the $$ but after 5 ten hour days, we are ready for a vacation in April.

Deb, how did your trip go with Ken?

Old 01-14-2014, 02:45 PM   #194
Major LCF Poster!

Yay!! 265 this morning!! Hope it sticks! 56lbs down.
Bought a new KIA Sorento today. Picking it up tomorrow. They had to go to another town to get a white one. (The color I wanted) I paid nothing down and got lower payments and a new car! Yay!!
Old 01-14-2014, 02:50 PM   #195
Blabbermouth!!!

Good going cloud2! Hope you enjoy it
Old 01-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #196

c/p from flyllady thread

weary all Monday's neuropsychiatrist testing showed Ken is better than he was before these hemiplegic migraines WTHECK???? frontal lobe functioning way down though who knows? the neuropsychiartist said the HM sould be enough to qualify him for SSDI but it won't be! at least those people were nice
we get to kenny's house and his suv had burned a aspark plug wire in two and was beside the road! ugh in knoxville they tow them QUICK so we said we would go try to see if we could get it home after kens appointment tuesday

TUESDAY OMG!

ok we get to kens pschitrist appointment in knoxville tuesday and we wait wait wait sign says if you are 20 minutes past your time find and tell someone
45 mintues past i finally find some one .she tried to send him amessage she said his computer said away 'go back and wait she would come check on us in a few" she comes in 10 minutes we are still back there (and everyone else too) she gets another psychiatrist to try to help her find the guy his room is locked .. she pages someone to unlock the door while knocking FINALLY he comes to the dorr he has been ASLEEP!! the whole time ! really pro=fessionsal
has NO idea who ken is calling him by other names UGH terrible time in there
i said Ken really needs help
his response??? i know a lot of vets who need help
UNREAL!!!
so we are 2 hours late getting out of there THANKFULLY kennys SUV is still there we get it started , ashley tries to drive it me following her(kenny is at orientation) stops on her in a 6 lane area of the highway thankfully she coast to the side of road, ken gets it started again and he tries to drive it with ashley same thing again.we leave ken beside the road with it because it is in an even higher traffic area than before and we are scared it will be towed
ashley molly and i go to get soem gas and water in case that is it(ken and me paying for it cause they have no money whatso ever even had to buy a gas can at the stationUGH gouging!) when we finally get back to Ken TDOT stops(very nice guy thankfully) looks says the water is just running right through it and it has to be towed UGH go to uhaul ,my van is too small to tow an explorer and it being an eddie bauwer edition the drive line can't be towed anyways (will tear the transmission up)will have to have rollback UGH we debate running home to get truck and renting uhaul one $$ we are over 65 miles from home gas alone would be expensive call a tow truck 68 bucks so we tell them to do that (once again Ken and i paying) wonderful towtruck guy very professional pleased wioth that but man oh man i sure am going to miss the money we spent yesterday fingers crossed Kenny gets making money soon and maybe i will get some back!
we think the bad freeze last week might have pushed the freeze out plug out and it was overheating and that caused the spark plug wire to burn through
ya know?/ i really think someone might have given us that old curse(MAY YOU HAVE AN INTERESTING LIFE!) cause we for sure are never bored! soo how is everyone else???
was soo very happy to get back to my messy smeely house last night!!
AND my tree is still up too! lol and about half of the yard decorations are still out Steven put away what he could but the weather was bad last week

STEVEN MADE THE DEANS LIST!! whoohoo lol he is "MEH" but his mom sure is pleased!
Old 01-15-2014, 10:26 AM   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellyBelle View Post
Tough few days...down with a massive case of bronchitis. Spent a long weekend nursing myself back to health. Was scheduled for kidney surgery today but the doctor decided to put it off a week until my immune system was at 100%.
I can't say I did well LC wise as I just ate whatever didn't make me sick...(ie lots of soup) I tried to keep it as LC as possible..but I did drink some orange juice.
Oh well, back to square one today. Weighed in at 320 this morning so I gained it all back but 3lbs. UGH.
Just glad I feel better.
when we are sick we retain fluid to try to heal ourselves wait and weigh again after the bronchitis is all gone
Old 01-15-2014, 10:27 AM   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
Greetings and happy Tuesday everyone.

I've been LCing for 5 days now and down 9 pounds. Soon I will be back in the 200s. DH hasn't lost anything though and I am concerned that he is going to have a meltdown carbfest.

Shelley it doesn't sound like you went crazy with junkfood or anything. I don't think there's anything wrong with some OJ and soup when you are sick. Hope your surgery goes well when you are better.

Mary good job on the yoga! I've never done it. Maybe when I'm a bit more svelte. I have been getting down on the floor these past couple days to treat some cat urine stains and I can barely get myself back up again. LOL

Jan WTG on the 2 pound loss!

Deb hang in there. Hope Ken feels better. Stay warm!
whoohoo! burning it up!!!
Old 01-15-2014, 10:27 AM   #199

Quote:
Yay!! 265 this morning!! Hope it sticks! 56lbs down.
Bought a new KIA Sorento today. Picking it up tomorrow. They had to go to another town to get a white one. (The color I wanted) I paid nothing down and got lower payments and a new car! Yay!!
ooh good news all around i am soo happy for you my friend!!
Old 01-15-2014, 10:31 AM   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMary View Post
Mona, it wasn't until I weighed 270 lb that I was able to get up by myself. Until then I needed help, so I avoided getting down. Another reason why I was afraid of falling. When I was in the 300's, I fell once in the elevator in South Station Terminal in downtown Boston. I couldn't get up so they called the paramedics to pull me up. After that when I fell, I knew at least how to leverage myself and I would recruit two strong men off the street to help. That was definitely an embarrassing situation.

My stomach is a bit upset today too. I always attribute it something I ate. The only thing different is some tea. So today I am staying away from the tea. I am planning a lighter day and just might eat all cooked veggies today instead of cooked.

We have mandatory OT for the next 10 weeks. The good part is the $$ but after 5 ten hour days, we are ready for a vacation in April.

Deb, how did your trip go with Ken?
hi Mary how scary on the falls
i have been lucky on that part even at 370+ i always liked sitting on the floor and was able to get up and down with ease LOL freaked Ashley out monday i was playing with Molly on the floor and she wanted fed so i just put her on my shoulder and got up! ashley was saying i can get her so you can get up and i was already up LOL .
i haven't weighed in ages but i know i go at least 350 by now

oh i am happy for you on the paycheck part!!
Old 01-15-2014, 11:58 AM   #201
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Congratulate Steven on making the Dean's list. That is great!!! Has Kenny found a new job. Fingers crossed.
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:13 PM   #202
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: annec75
Stats: 334/334/200
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: 1-13-2014
Hello Newbie Here

Hi there my name is Anne and I am new to the boards. I weight 335 pounds and I was hoping you all would not mind if I join your group here for friendship and support.

Anne
annec75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:55 PM   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by annec75 View Post
Hi there my name is Anne and I am new to the boards. I weight 335 pounds and I was hoping you all would not mind if I join your group here for friendship and support.

Anne
Anne! glad to meet you! of course you can join jump right in!
Old 01-15-2014, 05:58 PM   #204
Major LCF Poster!

Oh Deb!!! So sounds like the messes we get in to. No one would believe it if you told them!!? Glad you're home and everyone is safe and sound!! There were several dangerous situations in your day!! I am just amazed at a doc that would be asleep on the job!!! He should be fired! Making everyone wait like that! Unbelievable!! Disrespectful!! Bless your heart!!
Old 01-15-2014, 06:07 PM   #205
Major LCF Poster!

Anne!! We would be happy to have you join us!! There are wonderful people on here and you will get lots of support and no judgment!!
Old 01-15-2014, 06:09 PM   #206
Major LCF Poster!

Yay Yay!!! Steven is on the Dean's list!!! Wow!!
Old 01-15-2014, 06:11 PM   #207
Major LCF Poster!

I was 265 again this morning!!!!
Old 01-16-2014, 02:12 AM   #208
Blabbermouth!!!

Welcome Anne! Love to get to know you.

Deb, why not write to your congressman, senator and Mr Obama as well as the head of the VA to led them know the quality of their personnel. Or the TV station or newspaper. They would probably love to get their hands on a story like this. Maybe there is a Vet group that might be able to help. It is a sad state of affairs that the lowest quality of medical professionals end up at the VA. You could probably write a book about your escapades with our beloved government. A satiric comedy since there is nothing funny about what happened to you, I am praying for you and your hubby. Will the new Obamacare program help you any?

Feeling better today. Probably back to eating salads.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:39 AM   #209
Major LCF Poster!

264.5 today!! Not getting too excited yet; I seem to be the Bounce Queen! Lol
Old 01-16-2014, 11:40 AM   #210
Major LCF Poster!

MaryMary- So glad you're feeling better!!