Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2014, 05:27 AM   #241
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JoanneO
Stats: 253/229/140
WOE: Moderate carbs, real food, portion control
Start Date: February 13, 2014
Hang in there Diana, sorry you've had a rough couple days. Sounds like you're back on track, tho..
JoanneO is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2014, 05:36 AM   #242
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Parisfox
Stats: 247/..../160
WOE: LC & VLC
Start Date: Re-start 12/01/2013
Danielle....We are all so different. That's one of the things I like about this board. It doesn't matter what you are doing....just so it's working for "you" it's the right plan. I'm just the opposite. If I didn't weigh every day I would weigh 400 lbs before long. It's seeing those numbers go up that makes me put on the brakes. I hope you keep posting in this thread. We have too few people here as it is.

Diana....

It was nice yesterday (in the 50s) and when I got up this moring, there is snow on the ground....not much....just a dusting, but still. I am SO ready for Spring.

“Don’t promise yourself bad food as a reward for good behavior.”

"Always keep people in your life who charge your battery, not those who drain it."
Parisfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:43 PM   #243
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: FattyBoBatty
Stats: 250.4/224/150 (5'4")
WOE: South Beachin' Atkins
Start Date: January 6, 2014

I'm still fightin' the good LC fight, just haven't been around much to post and comment. I've shocked my system 3 times by eating "normal" food in the last 3 weeks.

Seemed to be stuck at the beginning of the month at 235lbs, then in the last 3 weeks, the 3 "shocks" with "normal" food in "portion control" knocked me down to 225lbs.

So I guess I'm basically South Beaching over the weekends while Atkinsing during the week. Even with a small bowl of watermelon or eating 3 small taco tortillas, I've been in Ketosis, which means to me that my body has trained itself to burn fat in the last 2 months.

I can't make excuses for what seems to be going off track, but it's working so far, and I've been getting a lot of compliments lately from a lot of people stating that I look "thinner" and "better".

I'm hoping to hit 200 by June 1st. My clothes feel baggy, though I've taken pictures for the whole Before and Afters and I don't seem to see any difference but others notice them.

Hope you ladies are doing great and losing tons!
March 6, 2014 -- 231.0
April 6, 2014 -- ???.?
Goal: June 1st -- 200lbs
FattyBoBatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 05:05 AM   #244
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

BoBatty....Whatever works!! Good for you. KUTGW!!

I've been bouncing around even more than normal this month.
I don't know where this morning's "gain" came from. I have been good.
Oh, well....onward and "hopefully" downward.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:17 AM   #245
Senior LCF Member

Happy first day of Spring everyone ... woke up to 2 inches of icy slush and no power... gotta love New England weather! At least power's back on, and it's supposed to hit 55 this afternoon so it should all go away

Broke down and ordered pizza last night ... really disappointed in myself right now. Wish I could pinpoint what the trigger was, but I can't. It was a stupid decision. Ugh. Up 3 pounds.

Back on track this morning. Hopefully I'll stay there ...
Old 03-20-2014, 06:41 AM   #246
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sammi
Stats: 261/225/140
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: July 2013
Good Morning,

JoanneO, I wish I could pinpoint what triggers me too. Am I tired, is it boredom, stress or I don't care attitude? What a struggle!
Sammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:27 AM   #247
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Judy~ not going anywhere... I sometimes forget where I've posted to sometimes
I'm done with the daily weighing, I think... It's just too disheartening and frustrating trying to "figure out" where bounces come from when they seemingly feel so undeserved..

FBB~ good to see you and WTG on the losses!

Joanne~ Ugh, I honestly think being stuck with snow and cold weather for so long is probably the trigger. I don't think I could do snow country for long--while I hate living in the desert, I shudder to think how I'd be without the sun on most days. Hang in there and realize that those 3 lbs is probably just water and will be gone in no time!

--------------------------

Weighed in today for the first time in a week... I'm up 2 lbs.. Prior to this last week I'd been having issues with steadily gaining bits & pieces for no apparent reason .... which led me into changing my ideas about daily weighing into weekly weighing.. and still Up 2.. Something is clearly up and I've been trying to figure it out.. I've regained about 8lbs in about 2.5 weeks for no real apparent reason.. Not acceptable.
So, today I opted to try a couple weeks of just induction style eating instead of my regular carb cycling to see if it can help get me going in the right direction. I think I could be happy if it can at least get me to 220 and then I may opt to go back to carb cycling again---I love how I get to eat when I cycle so I'm already really missing it!

Sticking to weekly weighing and I'm changing my official weigh day to Friday's.. Still waiting for my Jillian Michael's fitness program to come---biding my time before she attempts to kill me Anxious to see how that affects my losses and inches lost!

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:22 AM   #248
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning,

Happy spring! Finally, it seems like this was a long winter.
Danielle I love your can do attitude. You will reach your goal!
Hi to everyone .
Have a great Friday.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:59 AM   #249
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

.....at least that's what the weatherman says. It's going to be nice today, but then we have 4 or 5 days way colder than normal.

Joanne...Glad you got your power back. I've been really lucky. I live where the power lines are underground so I haven't been without power for several years other than the occasional short-term outage NOT caused by downed lines. I think they are probably caused by a blown transformer. It always amazes me when I go off-track like that. I have NO idea what causes it when it happens. It's almost like some evil power has taken over my body and I don't like that feeling. At least it's not hard for me to get back on track after a blow-out like that and I hope you have done so. That's the most important thing.

Danielle....Are you by any chance peri-menopause? That would explain a LOT. There's no way I can "carb-cycle" and not gain. But, then, I'm WAY past menopause. I hope you keep posting here. We miss you on the daily weigher's thread.

Hey, Sammi...Hang in there. We WILL get this done.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:02 AM   #250
Blabbermouth!!!

Aw, Sammi, thanks! I can be stubborn and extremely feisty...I just refuse to give up this time.

Judy, I ponder that I am in peremeno a lot... my cycles have only gone very wonky 3x where it will be late by weeks.... other than that, I've had cycles start maybe a couple days early or late.. although, now, my cycles will start super heavy and literally be gone in like 2 days..I know, TMI SORRY..just trying to explain what's going on with what I'm experiencing.. I just wish the stupid thing would go away...having my tubes tied already for years and years and to have this dumb thing hanging around....gets reeaalllly annoying! So, carb cycling isn't good then for women in perimenopause? Interesting indeed!

Me, I'll "officially" begin lc'ing tomorrow...I haven't made it to the grocery yet and I don't have everything I need to stay on track 100%. Funnily, last night as I was making a list I was hit with the realization that I was actually going to get to have mayo and full-fat ranch dressing Haven't had that stuff in months. Crazy how something so minimal can make someone so happy

Anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend?
I am thinking I'm pretty much on my own through Sat. with DH and DD17 both working.. DS came up from University last Friday overnight to be here to go to a concert with some local friends and then headed to Mexico for 6 days with friends from school/roommates...he got back here late last night and I think he may be headed back to school today as I think his band is going to try to do some recording before school starts again on Monday.. WAs kinda hoping to have a few days with him here, but alas...the boy is busy. I'm glad though...good to see him enjoying himself and making memories with his friends! Still working on the hula hooping... feels like I'm not progressing at all, but DH claims that I am keeping it up longer so, who knows LOL Getting out for a walk this morning and hoping that my "jillian box" shows up soon!

Have a great weekend!!♥
Old 03-21-2014, 10:10 AM   #251
Senior LCF Member

Happy Friday all

Sammi - it sure is a struggle, sometimes I know exactly what makes me want to eat, but not always. Hoping as I keep up with this WOE, it will get easier .. for both of us

BoBatty - good luck on your June 1 goal and congrats on the 5 pounds

Danielle - I think you're right, this winter has been too long. They're saying we may get hit with another big storm next week, I really hope they are wrong this time. I've been back and forth on when to weigh .. daily, weekly, every other day... also going to start weekly, the daily was making me a tad more neurotic than usual

Judy - thankfully we don't lose power that often, and it's usually back on pretty quick. A few years ago we had a horrible ice storm that knocked out power for about a week. One of our neighbors got a generator and he ran heavy duty extension cords to us and one other neighbor. We at least had heat and a lamp. Landlines were still working, and being good frugal Yankee's we still had a few old corded phones in storage, so we passed them out to the neighbors. I love the "evil power taking over my body" analogy, it's so true! But you're right, back on track, that's whats important

Have a great weekend everyone
Old 03-22-2014, 09:21 AM   #252
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jazlyn
Stats: 290/243/160
Hi everyone

I've been MIA again. My husband almost died in Dec. from blood poisoning from an infected gall bladder. I just got home from visiting my mother in Arizona. It was so nice and warm. It snowed here the day after I got home. Then my husband had to have knee surgery last Tues. It's no excuse but I have not been doing well.

I haven't been to water aerobics in forever and my gym pass expired last month. I need to decide if I'm going to join the gym again. I'm starting water aerobics again for sure.

It's nice to be back.
Jazlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:21 AM   #253
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Aw, Sammi, thanks! I can be stubborn and extremely feisty...I just refuse to give up this time.

Judy, I ponder that I am in peremeno a lot... my cycles have only gone very wonky 3x where it will be late by weeks.... other than that, I've had cycles start maybe a couple days early or late.. although, now, my cycles will start super heavy and literally be gone in like 2 days..I know, TMI SORRY..just trying to explain what's going on with what I'm experiencing.. I just wish the stupid thing would go away...having my tubes tied already for years and years and to have this dumb thing hanging around....gets reeaalllly annoying! So, carb cycling isn't good then for women in perimenopause? Interesting indeed!
Danielle....I never had a weight problem my whole life until I was around 50. Then suddenly I put on 10 lbs almost overnight. Now I know it was due to menopause. Didn't know it at the time because I had had a hysterectomy when I was 36 so I didn't have the messed up periods...just knew I needed to get it off. That was when Susan Powter was in her prime. Her mantra was "It's fat...you're fat!!" Or something like that. She said it was fat that was causing people to be fat and if we just gave up fat we'd be fine. We could eat all the carbs we wanted because that's what gave us energy. So...eat all the pasta you want....just no meat. Eat air-popped popcorn...no butter. Eat baked potatoes...no butter, no sour cream. I followed her advice and not only put on about 8 lbs a year for 10 years trying desperately to lose with her WOE, but instead totally destroyed my metabolism and my muscle structure.

It took 10 years for me to be as overweight as I am by following her advice and since my metabolism is such a mess, it's almost impossible for me to get this off. Not to mention the fact that it's REALLY hard to do any exercising due to my lack of muscle mass. So....it's an uphill battle for me. At least I have stopped gaining overall. Now if I could just stop bouncing. Some of them I will admit I deserve, but a LOT of them are totally unexplained.

After about 10 years (and 80-85 lbs) of eating the "Susan Powter way," I heard about the Protein Power Plan and now I eat fat, avoid carbs most of the time, and am able to lose some....albeit slowly. I haven't done very well this year so far. Eating out with family/friends is my main problem. That's why I "know" carb-cycling would NOT work for me. I can gain 3.5 lbs from just one meal that has no more carbs than people eat "normally."

As you know, having your tubes tied doesn't stop menstrual flow. The only thing that does is having a hysterectomy.....and even that doesn't stop menopause. AND if you have your ovaries removed too in a hysterectomy, that just throws you into menopause immediately...no matter your age. You still don't get out of it. Mother Nature is NOT kind to us.

OK, enough anatomy for today.

Our weather is SO unseasonal. Spring is here, but the warmer temps are NOT!! When I got up this morning (7:00am) it was just 15* out. Today's high = 38*. We are running 15 to 20 degrees BELOW "normal." Not very nice. We should be in the mid to upper 50s....not the 30s. We are even supposed to get some snow Tuesday.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:31 AM   #254
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning,

Jazlyn I am so sorry to hear about your DH. I hope he recovers quickly!
I am just taking my WOE day by day. I am confident I will reach my goal. Sometimes I might get sidetracked but I tend to recover.
Judy I remember Susan Powter. It seems so long ago I used to watch her on tv. I agree with you, my biggest downfall is going out to eat. I am now trying to cook more just so I can force myself to eat at home. It doesn't matter that I walk three miles a day. The right way of eating has to be there. It's all about what my WOE that is most important!
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:33 AM   #255
Blabbermouth!!!

Judy~ I think we had this convo about crazy Susan before! No, I realize that having my tubes tied doesn't stop my periods...but it stops me from having kids...and therefore there is ZERO point to having my period. EVER. Youngest kid is soon-to-be-18, so, uh, yeah, I kinda think I'm done with ever wanting another kid. I begged for a hyster when I was having my tubal when DD was born, he said, NOPE. Meh! Mean doctor!

Day 1 back to Atkins.... good Lord I feel lost! Such a strange strange feeling to be back to this again. Weight is up some more I had to weigh, I had to see where I stood as I begin this portion of my journey... 234.2 It's fueling me....the more I think about that number, the angrier I get. My body loves loves loves the 230's a lot and has promptly wasted zero time in racing back there Will be interesting to see what the scale says next week---I am determined to stick to once a week weighing again..

Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend so far!
Old 03-23-2014, 09:35 AM   #256
Senior LCF Member

Got on the scale this morning for my weekly weigh-in, lost the 3 "pizza pounds"

Jazlyn, sorry to hear of your husband's health issues, that's so stressful, hopefully he's back on both feet soon

Sammi, going out to eat is tough for me too. Or even just running errands, if it takes longer than expected, I cave and stop for fast food. I have started bringing an emergency food bag with me everywhere.. water, almonds, cheese stick, ham roll-up, stuff like that so at least I have something decent to eat if I need to. So far it's been working

Judy - cold here too, and possible Nor'Easter mid week.. sigh..

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, it's back to studying for me.. I'm taking an online Medical Terminology course in hopes of eventually finding a job doing admin work in a medical setting ... have to say I am enjoying it, but Holy Big Words, Batman !!
Old 03-23-2014, 09:42 AM   #257
Blabbermouth!!!

Jazzlyn~ praying your hubby recovers quickly Be good to you and take care of yourself you've had a lot going on!!! Glad to have you back with us

Sammi~ attitude is everything, I have every confidence you'll get to where you want to be Eating out is tough for sure... it gets so tempting to want to eat out more often now that it's just DH & myself a lot of time..DD17 is out a lot and the other 2 have flown the coop so.... much nicer to have someone else cook & clean But yes, definitely going to try and make more of an effort myself to eat at home more often than not so I know what's in my food!

Joanne~ glad you're enjoying school.. I went for a couple years and absolutely loved every second of it.. I could make a career at just going to college, I learned so many fun things!!
Old 03-23-2014, 09:51 AM   #258
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazlyn View Post
Hi everyone

I've been MIA again. My husband almost died in Dec. from blood poisoning from an infected gall bladder. I just got home from visiting my mother in Arizona. It was so nice and warm. It snowed here the day after I got home. Then my husband had to have knee surgery last Tues. It's no excuse but I have not been doing well.

I haven't been to water aerobics in forever and my gym pass expired last month. I need to decide if I'm going to join the gym again. I'm starting water aerobics again for sure.

It's nice to be back.
Jazlyn....So sorry to hear about your husband. Life does make it hard to stick with what's good for us....that's for sure. Glad you are back. Hopefully, things will settle down for you and him now. What kind of knee surgery did he have? Sending some prayers for his quick recovery. Hope to see you around now.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:05 AM   #259
Senior LCF Member

It's Monday, and the sun is shining .. Hope everyone is doing well

Decided to see if I could find Leslie Sansone's walking tape on YouTube. I did. And I made it thru the 1 mile workout !! Had to do some of it leaning on my cane, but still did it, I think this will be my new morning workout IPO the elliptical. I can only last 1/4 mile, about 6 minutes on that, the walking workout was 20 minutes.

Made spagetti squash last night for the first time, had it as a side with butter salt and pepper. It was ok, didn't love it but didn't hate it either.

Enjoy the day everyone !
Old 03-24-2014, 04:19 PM   #260
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jazlyn
Stats: 290/243/160
Thanks everyone.

Judy, he had a torn meniscus and his ACL, which he had repaired years ago, was tearing again.

I love spaghetti squash. Love, love love.

I am up 2 lbs. Maybe it's the atkins bars. I hope not because I love them
Jazlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:10 AM   #261
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Joanne....Congrats on the workout. You are doing a fantastic job...especially considering you use a cane. I admire you. Our weather is supposed to be warmer tomorrow and I'm looking forward to walking outdoors. I tried an elliptical once and "almost" made it for 2 mins. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. If you have any of that spaghetti squash left, put some parmesan on it. I really like it but haven't bought any for awhile. Going to the store this afternoon. I'll pick one up.

Jazlyn....I feel your hubby's pain. I had torn meniscus in my knee years ago. VERY painful. It happened on the way to Paris for a 2-week vacation. I was traveling alone....and meeting a gal there that I had met on the internet. It swelled like a balloon. NOT good. When I got off the plane I could hardly walk. Thank goodness she always travels with a cane "just in case" and I used her cane until I could buy one. I couldn't stand it for the whole two weeks so I came home after just one week and had surgery. The surgeon said it was the biggest "bucket-handle" tear he had ever seen.

I have since had both knees replaced and that's another reason I need to lose this weight. The knees will last longer if I'm not so heavy and I really don't want to have to have them done again.

I've tried Atkins bars and I really like them....that's the problem....I "really like them." I find it hard to leave them alone. so I just don't have them in the house. If I'm stuck out somewhere I'll buy ONE and call it enough.

Have a good day, ladies....and KUTGW!!
Old 03-25-2014, 07:46 AM   #262
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Ladies,

I'm still bouncing around but I know I will settle down soon.
JoanneO I work in hospital administration. I just took a year off to get healthy. In about four months I will go back. I love my job and I love going to work everyday. My co-workers were fantastic. Hopefully when I relocate, I will find another great job.
Hi to everyone have a great low carb day!
Old 03-25-2014, 08:08 AM   #263
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BubblyRen
Stats: 253/211/feeling healthy!, 5'5", 26
WOE: Generic LC
Start Date: 12/31/13
Joanne-- Good job!! That's awesome. I really need to start adding some kind of exercise into my routine. I have an elliptical that I use sometimes when watching tv... maybe I'll dust that puppy off.

Jazlyn-- Ouch! Hope he gets to feeling better soon. I've heard a lot of people say that atkins products stall them, so that might be the culprit!

Sammi-- Hey there! I'm bouncing a bunch too. We can bounce together lol.

Hi everyone else! I can't believe it's only Tuesday... ugh. Always ready for the weekend! Today is my 3-month mark since starting LC. Wahoo! Getting my hair done later to celebrate.

Hope everyone's week is going well so far!

My Journal!
BubblyRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:06 PM   #264
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: TeresaM
Stats: 256/241/160
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 2/25/2014
Joanne - don't be too hard on yourself - I live in Maine. The weather stinks - some spring we have - another doozy of a snow storm tomorrow- can you believe it????!!! We've all reached our breaking point with this crappy weather- this is the longest most miserable winter yet. It should warm up in the next couple of weeks. We'll out get out and clean up the yard. ITs been buried in snow since Thanksgiving - we'll burn off some pounds for sure.
Danielle - I'm with you on the once per week weigh in....I'm beating myself up with the daily weigh in too. I was doing so GREAT - first two weeks I lost 15 lbs but I haven't lost anything since. I started Feb 23rd. I'm really getting discouraged. My pants were so tight today it was pushing the fat up over the waist of the pants....boy did that really bring me down......I keep fluctuating with two pounds....at this point - my mini goal is to get out of the 240's - I got down to 239.5 and was so excited but I'm back up to 241-242......I feel like I'm following the program well. I do drink diet pepsi and I am eating at least 4 oz of cheese everyday. I read that some people are giving that up - I just don't want to give that up...I'm hoping that this is that long miserable stall that most everybody experiences.....I've read a bunch of complaints on here......(sigh)............
TeresaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:34 PM   #265
Junior LCF Member

I felt a pop in the center of my chest while laying on the couch a couple months ago. I've been in pain ever since. I went to my primary care physician - she took an xray and blood - says everything looked fine. So I went to my RA dr to see if it was a flare - he says NOPE. Then I went to my chiropractor for three sessions - still pain. I went for my annual exam and mammogram - all normal. She recommended that I go to an osteopathic dr. I didn't even know what they did....so on that visit she tells me that I popped a few ribs out!! It hurt in my armpit every time I breathed in deep....didn't even realize it! WHO KNEW???!!!!! crazy....so.......she has me lift my armpit and she pokes her fingers in between my ribs and pushes (OUCH!!!!) then she asks me to lean into her while she's pushing......wow this was quite an experience. She says "can you feel them moving??" - So I feel a little better but I think she missed one. I have to wait a couple days to see if I'm just sore from the adjustment. Has anybody ever pop ribs out???
Old 03-25-2014, 05:36 PM   #266
Junior LCF Member

Lauren - congratulations on your LC 3 mo anniversary. What are you doing to your hair??
Old 03-26-2014, 05:43 AM   #267
Senior LCF Member

Theresa - HOLY COW !!! Kind of surprised that the x-ray didn't show that ? Glad someone figured it out tho ... and yeah, sure looking forward to some warmer weather !! Did you get hit today ? It missed us so far, might get an inch or two

Lauren - Happy Anniversary !!! Hope your hair came out awesome

Sammi - thanks for the positive reply on hospital admin, I've had some tell me its a nightmare ... I just laugh and say, you ever worked management in a call center ??

Judy - thanks for the tip on the squash... yup, some freshly grated romano made me a fan !

Off to do my one mile walk tape... can't believe how much more I enjoy this over the elliptical .. have a great day everyone !
Old 03-26-2014, 08:24 AM   #268
Senior LCF Member

Hi Everyone

Teresa I have never heard of such a thing as ribs popping out. It sounds very painful. Hopefully the pain you have now is just soreness. Geez. What an ordeal to go through.
Lauren you are doing great. Good for you treating yourself to a new hair do.
Unfortunately when I treat myself for losing a few more pounds, I buy a new purse. I need join purse anonymous . Only kidding of course. At least I don't reward myself with food anymore.
Joanne good for you doing the walking tapes. You are doing wonderful .

Have a fantastic low carb day ladies.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:19 AM   #269
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Jesika1208
Stats: 228/222/130
WOE: Atikins
Start Date: March 17, 2014
So I was wondering if anyone has used the Atkins bars and shakes for long periods of time? I've noticed that since I've started using them I'm basically stalled at my weight, anyone else have issues with this? They are so yummy, but if they are helping, they have to go
Jesika1208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:30 AM   #270
Junior LCF Member

Jesika - personally I follow Atkins 72 plan - I don't eat the bars and shakes, etc....but I have read several times on this forum that people sometimes stall when eating that. Or you could just be experiencing a normal stall. looks like you just started though? I am stalled for two weeks now (sigh) very frustrating.....maybe you should try to go a week without eating them. I think most of the versions that I read about - they say you should follow a strict eating plan for at least two weeks before eating those bars.....
Good luck.....I know its extremely frustrating when you're working so hard to lose weight.