LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2013, 11:10 PM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/344.2/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Hey all

Well, the pain is the worst its been...even on the vicodin...in combination with the advil AND numbing gel. I doubt I'll be sleeping much. I contacted the pharmacy - they said I am maxed out on pain meds... but it still hurts. They told me to contact the dentist...well, I feel guilty about bothering te Dentist after hours...so I just sent them an email to answer in the morning.

Between work and class I made it to the food bank so that was nice. this one I can only go to once per month but I got 3 boxes of food plus a bag of produce - well worth it. I got various canned gooods, peanut butter, 4 loaves of bread, 2 boxes of donuts, 1 giant box of berry strudels, rice, beans, milk, eggs, frozen peas.

The kids pigged out and the donuts are gone...but I am going to see if I can freeze the berry strudels on a cookie sheet and once frozen, vacuum seal them. This pack has like 30 in them...no way the kids can eat that in the next few days.

trying to distract myself from the pain by thinking of all the GOOD things...like...

My livingroom, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, stairs and hallway are FINALLY back to the clean they were a LONG time ago (before Jason broke up with me this summer). I finally was able to get it back into good shape. GRanted my carpets desperately need a cleaning BUT.... its CLEAN otherwise and it hasn't been this clean since June. YAY WOOT! Wahhoooo!!!

The upstairs still needs a little help but my plan is to tackle some of that this weekend.

Well my friends... have a great night

I'll check in tomorrow....

>>Annett
couponkrazy2011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2013, 07:39 AM   #62
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Hugs--Annett. I sure hope the dentist gets you in as soon as possible.

I think I fixed my computer and virus issue. Woohoo.
chewiegand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:47 AM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Yesterday while job searching, I somehow got a horrible looping virus. It totally disabled my profile. I couldn't even do a restore. Unbelievable. It's not hard enough to have to search but now I have more problems. YUCK. I'm on dh's profile right now until we take it to get it fixed or something. Sometimes life is so freaking hard.
I think I fixed it, fingers crossed!
Old 10-04-2013, 07:54 AM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, press F8.
On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press F8 when the boot menu appears.
Use the arrow keys to highlight the appropriate safe mode option, and then press ENTER.
If you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot system, choose the installation that you need to access using the arrow keys, and then press ENTER.
Note

If Windows launches before you can choose a safe mode, restart your computer and try again.

In safe mode, you have access to only basic files and drivers (mouse, monitor, keyboard, mass storage, base video, default system services, and no network connections). You can choose the Safe Mode with Networking option, which loads all of the above files and drivers and the essential services and drivers to start networking, or you can choose the Safe Mode with Command Prompt option, which is exactly the same as safe mode except that a command prompt is started instead of the graphical user interface. You can also choose Last Known Good Configuration, which starts your computer using the registry information that was saved at the last shutdown.

Safe mode helps you diagnose problems. If a symptom does not reappear when you start in safe mode, you can eliminate the default settings and minimum device drivers as possible causes. If a newly added device or a changed driver is causing problems, you can use safe mode to remove the device or reverse the change.

There are circumstances where safe mode will not be able to help you, such as when Windows system files that are required to start the system are corrupted or damaged. In this case, the Recovery Console may help you.

NUM LOCK must be off before the arrow keys on the numeric keypad will function.
Thanks, Deb. I copied and printed this out for future use. Hope I don't need it.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:03 AM   #65

Annett--no I haven't had the zaycon chicken yet. I am excited to get it although packing it all up isn't going to be such fun.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:18 AM   #66
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
Good Morning Glories!! Scale is the same. Glad your computer is fixed chewie. Sorry you're still hurting Annett.
Washing clothes today. Nothing much else. What are y'all doing today?
oncloud9now2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:04 PM   #67

I did laundry today and not much else. My throat is still sore and feels swollen. I did have to pick up ds15 after school, bring him home, feed him--made him lc cheesesteak wraps, and take him back. Today is the biggest rivalry game of the year. They are already tail gating in the h.s. parking lot. Plus it's the last year these 2 teams will play in conference because next year, we move up to 5A from 4A. The football moms fed the guys but it was all carbs--chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, rolls and cake. lol Ds finally is doing lc seriously so I am helping anyway I can.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 10-04-2013, 03:35 PM   #68

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
Hey all

Well, the pain is the worst its been...even on the vicodin...in combination with the advil AND numbing gel. I doubt I'll be sleeping much. I contacted the pharmacy - they said I am maxed out on pain meds... but it still hurts. They told me to contact the dentist...well, I feel guilty about bothering te Dentist after hours...so I just sent them an email to answer in the morning.

Between work and class I made it to the food bank so that was nice. this one I can only go to once per month but I got 3 boxes of food plus a bag of produce - well worth it. I got various canned gooods, peanut butter, 4 loaves of bread, 2 boxes of donuts, 1 giant box of berry strudels, rice, beans, milk, eggs, frozen peas.

The kids pigged out and the donuts are gone...but I am going to see if I can freeze the berry strudels on a cookie sheet and once frozen, vacuum seal them. This pack has like 30 in them...no way the kids can eat that in the next few days.

trying to distract myself from the pain by thinking of all the GOOD things...like...

My livingroom, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, stairs and hallway are FINALLY back to the clean they were a LONG time ago (before Jason broke up with me this summer). I finally was able to get it back into good shape. GRanted my carpets desperately need a cleaning BUT.... its CLEAN otherwise and it hasn't been this clean since June. YAY WOOT! Wahhoooo!!!

The upstairs still needs a little help but my plan is to tackle some of that this weekend.

Well my friends... have a great night

I'll check in tomorrow....

>>Annett
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:36 PM   #69

we got steven a phone off ebay and rode the SPYDER to EKU probably NOT the best idea we are saddle sore and Ken is WORN OUT first ride in a long long time and now he is hurting but it did his spirits good SURPRISED steven and he is tickled to death to be texting again
i am hoping Kenny will be in tomorrow and we can get him at least to see what materials wwe need to repair the duct work and maybe even get it fixed
Old 10-04-2013, 04:03 PM   #70
Major LCF Poster!

Chewie- Good for him!! It's hard on young people with all the carby snacks!
Old 10-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

Deb- Bet that was fun! I know it brought back good memories.
I've washed and put away two loads of clothes. I also cleaned and organized my closet. I have a big bag to go to Goodwill. Getting rid of all my shorts and capris so I have to be smaller next summer!!
I am worn out!!
Old 10-04-2013, 04:32 PM   #72

howdy Jan it was fun for a while but it was really too long of a trip for Ken SIGH i NEED to do laundry everything is washed but i need to get it put away and i need to go through stuff i gotta get rid of things that are too SMALL sadly i had lost about 75 pounds with HCG and Steven had lost 100 and soo much emotion and physical stuff has happened we gained it all back and more and i had gotten rid of our bigger clothes
it was fun to surprise Steven though i got a hold of him as we were coming around the corner near his dorm room he was looking out and said "YOU ALL RODE THE SPYDER JUST TO BRING ME THE PHONE???" was awesome!
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 10-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #73

Deb, that is so cool. Sorry it wore Ken out but I think the mental burst will last a lot longer than the pain. I hope so anyway.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #74

thanks Chewie i hope soo he is soo tired and soo tired of being in the house unable to do anything
soo Lony has snow supposed to be almost 90 here this weekend and a hurricane forming in the gulf WILD weather!
Old 10-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Yeah. They think we'll get rain right now but it could change. Still 80"s here.
DDI called and needs us to pick up a couch for them Sunday. I get to see my sweet Fox. Six months old today.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:04 AM   #76
Senior LCF Member

Hey All

Well, its nearly 1 am. Seems like I've seen 1am come and go too much this week. The dentist pretty much told me I have to wait for the antibiotics to kick in and that I was at the max pain prescription (which wasn't really true...I've had larger amts in the past). Anyway so I am just toughing it out. Its not as bad as last night but still enough to keep me awake. On the bright side...my refrigerator got a really good cleaning...all the shelves/drawers came out...etc. Its sparkling So thats nice. Tomorrow is grocery shopping so all my new groceries can go in a clean fridge.

The meds are really messing with me. Its week 1 of school and I just can't focus on the work. I've done part but i have to get myself focused to do the rest. I'm sure in part its the ADD they said I had... but it doesn't help being half-way zonked out from the vicodin.

I figured out I am getting a half payment of child support - YAY. So I went to "Lucky Finds" thift store and once a month everything is 50% off...today happened to be that day. I got Abby a pink suede leather jacket (cute as can be) for $2.50 Its heavy, nicely lined...this was an expensive jacket once upon a time. I also got her a couple cute tops. I didn't find anything for my DD12 though...she is into Nike/Adidas/black clothing..so this will be trickier. I spent only $6 at the thrift store so that was good.

There are a couple other non-food items I need to get, so I will do that but then I must save the rest and put it with the $$ I am saving for the dentist. I want to have a little more than they quoted me for in case it goes over or I need a different medication.

Well my friends - I hope all is well.

Chewie - I'm with you ... I am NOT looking forward to re-packaging 40 lbs of chicken.. but if its as good as the review says....it will be worth the work.
I hope you're feeling better and that your computer troubles are cleared up.

Good Night my friends...I am going to attempt to get some sleep (YAY).

>>Annett
Old 10-05-2013, 07:57 AM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning Glories!! Scale is still the same!!
We'll be putting up deer hamburger today. Another tiring day but love the fresh taste of the meat!!
Annett- Happy things seem to be looking up for you!
Old 10-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #78

Quote:
Hey All

Well, its nearly 1 am. Seems like I've seen 1am come and go too much this week. The dentist pretty much told me I have to wait for the antibiotics to kick in and that I was at the max pain prescription (which wasn't really true...I've had larger amts in the past). Anyway so I am just toughing it out. Its not as bad as last night but still enough to keep me awake. On the bright side...my refrigerator got a really good cleaning...all the shelves/drawers came out...etc. Its sparkling So thats nice. Tomorrow is grocery shopping so all my new groceries can go in a clean fridge.

The meds are really messing with me. Its week 1 of school and I just can't focus on the work. I've done part but i have to get myself focused to do the rest. I'm sure in part its the ADD they said I had... but it doesn't help being half-way zonked out from the vicodin.

I figured out I am getting a half payment of child support - YAY. So I went to "Lucky Finds" thift store and once a month everything is 50% off...today happened to be that day. I got Abby a pink suede leather jacket (cute as can be) for $2.50 Its heavy, nicely lined...this was an expensive jacket once upon a time. I also got her a couple cute tops. I didn't find anything for my DD12 though...she is into Nike/Adidas/black clothing..so this will be trickier. I spent only $6 at the thrift store so that was good.

There are a couple other non-food items I need to get, so I will do that but then I must save the rest and put it with the $$ I am saving for the dentist. I want to have a little more than they quoted me for in case it goes over or I need a different medication.

Well my friends - I hope all is well.

Chewie - I'm with you ... I am NOT looking forward to re-packaging 40 lbs of chicken.. but if its as good as the review says....it will be worth the work.
I hope you're feeling better and that your computer troubles are cleared up.

Good Night my friends...I am going to attempt to get some sleep (YAY).

>>Annett
Old 10-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #79

happy saturday all! i think i am coming down with something AND also having menopausal hot flashes EEK so it begins! beautiful day outside and i am holding down the recliner
kn and i got our crib cleaned up and put together now i just have to put the bedding in it SIGH way different this time than 24 years ago putting it together I was the one doing the heavy lifting now SIGH one month from today is Mollykins ETA!!
Old 10-05-2013, 11:28 AM   #80

Wow, one month till Molly arrives. That's exciting.

My throat isn't sore anymore but still feels swollen. It got super cold.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #81
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: MaryMary
Stats: Then 376 / Now 154
Start Date: Jan 2001
I love reading all your stories. It is almost like a phone conversation. Busy, stressful week. Glad I could sleep in. Went walking with DH in the park today. Beautiful with the keaves all different colors. In the 70's. hair appt with trim and retouch this afternoon

Food good. Lost 1 lb in Sept. I found a cashmere long winter coat at goodwill for 7.99 today. I will need to have it taken in a bit. That's a luxury problem.

Have a great week! the next 2 weeks at work are the busiest of the year for us. Hooe we all survive.

MaryMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Wish I had a crib. Have looked at used but can't decide whether to spend the money or not. He probably won't be here enough to pay us to buy one.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMary View Post
I love reading all your stories. It is almost like a phone conversation. Busy, stressful week. Glad I could sleep in. Went walking with DH in the park today. Beautiful with the keaves all different colors. In the 70's. hair appt with trim and retouch this afternoon

Food good. Lost 1 lb in Sept. I found a cashmere long winter coat at goodwill for 7.99 today. I will need to have it taken in a bit. That's a luxury problem.

Have a great week! the next 2 weeks at work are the busiest of the year for us. Hooe we all survive.
been soo very long since i had a phone conversation with a friend Sept 25th 2010 was my last one
the park sounds WONDERFUL!
still feeling soo sick and still haven't been asleep and even watching hoarders doesn't have me cleaning!
Old 10-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
Wish I had a crib. Have looked at used but can't decide whether to spend the money or not. He probably won't be here enough to pay us to buy one.
i still ahve almost everything from when my boys were small sometimes being a pack rat has its benefits!
Old 10-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

True. I had a used one for DD from a couple at ex''s job. I knew that I was never having another child so I gave it away to another expecting couple.
Hope you get some rest Deb. Good night room. I'm worn out.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #86

howdy all! i am feeling some better this morning i have got breakfast and coffee done hope everyone is doing good Kenny is supposed to be by after while and i have to figure out how to cook some real food today KWIM? SUPPOSED to get down into the 40s tonight soo i need to clean out rexies house and put new straw in it and new cedar chips so she down't get cold tonight
Old 10-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #87
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning

So its been a week since we made our house shine. I'm impressed. The kids helped keep it clean. Its not perfect but...I will be straightening up and should not take more than 20 minutes. Yay.

Today is officially LC restart... day #1.. somehow I'm not as excited as I was the last time I started but I keep trying to remind myself that I did lose 40 lbs. So I'm just going to do it. . Mabe I'll search youtube for some videos later to help me be more inspired.

Well off I go to shower... straighten things out.. and then off to goodwill to hopefully find a jacket for my other daughter..

See y'all in a bit.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #88

Good morning, I hit a new low today and am wearing a pair of size 16 jeans.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #89

Quote:
Good Morning

So its been a week since we made our house shine. I'm impressed. The kids helped keep it clean. Its not perfect but...I will be straightening up and should not take more than 20 minutes. Yay.

Today is officially LC restart... day #1.. somehow I'm not as excited as I was the last time I started but I keep trying to remind myself that I did lose 40 lbs. So I'm just going to do it. . Mabe I'll search youtube for some videos later to help me be more inspired.

Well off I go to shower... straighten things out.. and then off to goodwill to hopefully find a jacket for my other daughter..

See y'all in a bit.
that is soo awesome annett!!!! i wish i could keep up! give the girls a high five from me!!
Old 10-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Good morning, I hit a new low today and am wearing a pair of size 16 jeans.
:jump joy: