LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2013, 09:12 AM   #31
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
Oh crap...I remember those days...one of the kids...the steering wheel locked just before the guy got to the car for the driving test...I nearly pulled it out of the encasement to unloosen it...lol...JUST in the nick of time...fun times..
Oh no, panic city! Glad it worked out. The inspector checked everything on the car before he got in it. Signals, brake lights, head lights. Guess they have to be safe. Plus the paperwork said the car had to be clean. LOL I can't even imagine what they have to deal with sometimes.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/344.2/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Good Morning All

I hope everyone is well

Deb I am not sure what size her dolls are. She does have some Barbies... I guess I could measure the other dolls and see. Thank for the great idea.

I am soooo exhausted today. I haven't slept much in days and today my college classes start - only I won't be there. I have to see the dentist this morning. I am in too much pain. I emailed my teachers - they have been very understanding. I can't have this visit cost more than $200.. hopefully they can help . I would love to actually be ale to sleep again.

Well .. I hope everyone is doing good. I am getting ready to re-start my low carb and get back on track this weekend. Hopefully I will do good.

I did order a 40lb case of BLSL chicken breast for $1.89 lb through Zaycon foods.... this is my first order through them. I am excited to pick it up next week. I heard its awesome chicken and I haven't seen it that low in the stores in a long time. I thought it was only fitting to buy a case - it should last us several months and I won't have to buy it at $2.99 or more per lb at the grocery store.

Well, I am going to go get ready for the dentist.

have a great day everyone....

Last edited by couponkrazy2011; 10-02-2013 at 09:50 AM..
couponkrazy2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:53 AM   #33

Hey Annett, I ordered that chicken too. I don't get mine till Oct 16.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:54 AM   #34

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
Good ( Early ) Morning Glories!! Down that other .5lb! Now, to make some progress!! LOL Going to play free BINGO today and then to coupon a few groceries.
Awwww Deb. Bet he had the best castle ever! The nursery looks precious. Your quilt is displayed proudly!! You're a lucky Grandma to be. What will Molly call you? I'm Mawmaw.

Lynn- Where are you?

WTG Mary!
WHATEEVER she says BEFORE PAPAW! i told Ken back earlier in the year GAGA or googoo and he said ok then did a double take and said NO WAY! LOL he realized babies say those really early!

Ashley's parents say they want MAMMY AND PAPPY IDK they always change their minds though

and Ken is PAPAW i guess i am leaning toward NANA(still easy to say ) and what i signed Her copy of "the color kittens" that i gave them at the shower
would LOVE to do GRAMMY(GUMMI BEARS) but that is too close to MAMMY KWIM?
everyone in my or Ken's families were GRANNY and in Ashley's family were MAMAW whatever Mollykins decides will be fine with me
soo got up and went to the store Ken wanted to go with me but had another attack of that migraine SCARED me to death he was dressed and sat down to put on his braces and WHAM i saw it happen! he just sort of slumped to the right and the pain on his face was terrible he almost fell off the couch i waited until he was recovered a bit and he said go on without me i got him the remote his phone and something to drink so he would not have to get up while i was gone Now he is sleeping on the couch IDK what to do for him i hav e NOTHING that eases his pain he takes muscle relaxers , ativan, and thos OTC pain killers he is prescribed and nothing dents it i use those capsacin creames and his tens unit to try to help , cold packs and heating pads i can not see how those idiots said this poor guy is faking i just really can't
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Deb, beautiful pictures. Your quilt is displayed proudly. I crocheted each of my granddaughters beautiful dresses and never saw them or a picture of them. I finally started making doll dresses and my youngest is now using the oldest ones doll dresses.
you are nicer and quieter than me LOL i would say where is MY blanket? i hope you are doing good today! i was thinking of you on the drive back from town today
but really i hadn't said anything about th e quilt to her and there it is!! i saw the whole nursery area in the pics and mine and her Mamaw's are the only ones out on display! even the motorcycle diaper cake was on top of the chest of drawers!
has the nice weather came to your area?? it is AMAZING weather here
Lynn and CHewie good to see you! LOL Steven just renewed his permit last time he really still doesn't seem interested in driving on his own
Old 10-02-2013, 12:01 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
Good Morning All

I hope everyone is well

Deb I am not sure what size her dolls are. She does have some Barbies... I guess I could measure the other dolls and see. Thank for the great idea.

I am soooo exhausted today. I haven't slept much in days and today my college classes start - only I won't be there. I have to see the dentist this morning. I am in too much pain. I emailed my teachers - they have been very understanding. I can't have this visit cost more than $200.. hopefully they can help . I would love to actually be ale to sleep again.

Well .. I hope everyone is doing good. I am getting ready to re-start my low carb and get back on track this weekend. Hopefully I will do good.

I did order a 40lb case of BLSL chicken breast for $1.89 lb through Zaycon foods.... this is my first order through them. I am excited to pick it up next week. I heard its awesome chicken and I haven't seen it that low in the stores in a long time. I thought it was only fitting to buy a case - it should last us several months and I won't have to buy it at $2.99 or more per lb at the grocery store.

Well, I am going to go get ready for the dentist.

have a great day everyone....
i hope this resolves you tooth problem! i need to go too for that back tooth that is broken can't work up the money or the nerve!
Old 10-02-2013, 12:06 PM   #37
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Deb, I know it is a long shot, but have you tried a chiropractor for Ken? The ones around here have what they call the Amish price. Since they don't have insurance and the doc doesn't have to do paperwork, they are a lot cheaper. I have read where some people have their migraines lessened by going to the chiro. I know Ken's is different, but it might help.
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:14 PM   #38

Quote:
Deb, I know it is a long shot, but have you tried a chiropractor for Ken? The ones around here have what they call the Amish price. Since they don't have insurance and the doc doesn't have to do paperwork, they are a lot cheaper. I have read where some people have their migraines lessened by going to the chiro. I know Ken's is different, but it might help.
i wish we could find one and had the money to go to one IDK how that would work with all those broken bones he had though i wish i could find him some relief! thank you Lucky!
Old 10-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
My DH goes to chiro for scoliosis. His back is almost a complete s. It's the only thing that helps.
oncloud9now2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #40
Major LCF Poster!

Good chicken price. Seems we're all having tooth problems. I have one that needs a crown. Hurts some every once in a while. I'm waiting as long as I can.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #41

Quote:
My DH goes to chiro for scoliosis. His back is almost a complete s. It's the only thing that helps.

Ken jsut said "i am so tired of feeling this way. i don't want to hurt anymore" breaks my heart and i can do nothing to help him it seems
Old 10-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #42
Major LCF Poster!

So sorry Deb. I know it's a helpless feeling.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:29 PM   #43
Major LCF Poster!

Oh, forgot to tell you all. DH got a young doe yesterday with his crossbow. Hamburger meat in the freezer soon. He does it himself.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:00 PM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Good Night room!
Old 10-03-2013, 06:12 AM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning Glories!! I'm hearing an echo in here.
Going out with DSis today. We always have fun.
I won the grand prize at BINGO yesterday. Dinner for 4 with big chocolate cookies for dessert. I know, I can't eat any of it. Chicken sandwich, fries and drink. You can get one at a time or however you'd like so DH will have free dinners!!
Old 10-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #46

Jan--that's great that your husband got venison. Saves money. Congrats on your big win.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:34 AM   #47

Yesterday while job searching, I somehow got a horrible looping virus. It totally disabled my profile. I couldn't even do a restore. Unbelievable. It's not hard enough to have to search but now I have more problems. YUCK. I'm on dh's profile right now until we take it to get it fixed or something. Sometimes life is so freaking hard.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:29 AM   #48

Quote:
Good Morning Glories!! I'm hearing an echo in here.
Going out with DSis today. We always have fun.
I won the grand prize at BINGO yesterday. Dinner for 4 with big chocolate cookies for dessert. I know, I can't eat any of it. Chicken sandwich, fries and drink. You can get one at a time or however you'd like so DH will have free dinners!!
:jump joy:
Old 10-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Yesterday while job searching, I somehow got a horrible looping virus. It totally disabled my profile. I couldn't even do a restore. Unbelievable. It's not hard enough to have to search but now I have more problems. YUCK. I'm on dh's profile right now until we take it to get it fixed or something. Sometimes life is so freaking hard.
start the computer in safe mode with networking and get malwarebytes and run it
Old 10-03-2013, 10:34 AM   #50

LowCarbHater i read your post in the other thread Oh man would i have told that doc what FOR! prescription hostage is an awful game they play i would find someone new ASAP and get everything from the old doc to the new doc gosh that made me soo mad for you!
Old 10-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #51

As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, press F8.
On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press F8 when the boot menu appears.
Use the arrow keys to highlight the appropriate safe mode option, and then press ENTER.
If you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot system, choose the installation that you need to access using the arrow keys, and then press ENTER.
Note

If Windows launches before you can choose a safe mode, restart your computer and try again.

In safe mode, you have access to only basic files and drivers (mouse, monitor, keyboard, mass storage, base video, default system services, and no network connections). You can choose the Safe Mode with Networking option, which loads all of the above files and drivers and the essential services and drivers to start networking, or you can choose the Safe Mode with Command Prompt option, which is exactly the same as safe mode except that a command prompt is started instead of the graphical user interface. You can also choose Last Known Good Configuration, which starts your computer using the registry information that was saved at the last shutdown.

Safe mode helps you diagnose problems. If a symptom does not reappear when you start in safe mode, you can eliminate the default settings and minimum device drivers as possible causes. If a newly added device or a changed driver is causing problems, you can use safe mode to remove the device or reverse the change.

There are circumstances where safe mode will not be able to help you, such as when Windows system files that are required to start the system are corrupted or damaged. In this case, the Recovery Console may help you.

NUM LOCK must be off before the arrow keys on the numeric keypad will function.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:29 AM   #52

oh man! our ductwork has come away from our heat pump and IDK what to do ken can't get under the house to fix it and we are just in a mess
Old 10-03-2013, 12:27 PM   #53
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Deb, would one of Ken's riding buddies fix it for you?
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:44 PM   #54
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: LowCarbHater
Ok, good morning all. Sorry I have not been on much past two weeks. I work FT and I am in school FT and of course have a family so time can be tight. I had to test out for my state exam last week etc.

Anyway, I had a Dr appointment last week. Weight is down nearly 60 lbs according to her scale. All blood work including lipid panel was great except for a poor TSH result. Of course the Ft3 and FT4 were not tested and she elected to start on medication right away. I do have a family history of thyroid disorder.

This Dr. although usually kind and cooperative suggested that if I did not comply with medication changes, instead of waiting a week or two until I could research the disorder etc where we could discuss the medication options and possibly check the T3-4, she simply would refuse to provide any of my medications. ( I take albuterol for breathing p.r.n. and I take ambien for sleep and of course Depo) My TSH was 5.1 . I really dont care for being pushed around like this or at least that is how her abrasive attitude appeared. She also made a couple of cheap remarks about people who go on diets in the first place. Obviously she was not impressed with the weight loss. I do understand as I do have a lot more to lose and the scale for some reason has slowed to near nothing with only losing a pound or two a week now but still 60 lbs is still 60 lbs. I should probably state that she was once a nutritionist and holds very strong ideas about what foods should be eaten.

Not a very impressive appointment to say the least esp seeing that this was my once a year physical and wellness exam which seemed to be somewhat wasted at this point as we were unable to discuss medication changes, birth control options, etc. In fact we did not even really discuss the thyroid except to state that I needed medication STAT

I am considering changing Dr because I had such a terrible vibe from her appointment and I do not like the threat of having my birth control pulled abruptly from me if I do not comply with her wishes and my asthma medication, well that went a little too far I think.

Anyway, only lost 2 lbs this week, have taken in under 10 carbs a day for the week so I am a little disappointed but I am still kicking along! I am considering adding a few more carbs to my daily diet as I read on this board that often times people need a few more than what they allow themselves. I will do this in the form of veggies so maybe that will help speed things along.

I was dropping weight so quickly, and now I have to struggle for every pound. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent and any suggestions would be appreciated!

Also, thanks for all who told me to post this here instead of in last months!
LowCarbHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:46 PM   #55
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: LowCarbHater
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
LowCarbHater i read your post in the other thread Oh man would i have told that doc what FOR! prescription hostage is an awful game they play i would find someone new ASAP and get everything from the old doc to the new doc gosh that made me soo mad for you!
Thanks deb, the problem was I was just so in shock, and naked, that I really did not have a great deal to say about. What a waste of an appointment. I am looking for a new Dr. sadly enough my entire family goes to her so it is going to be a big move.
LowCarbHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:49 PM   #56

Quote:
Deb, would one of Ken's riding buddies fix it for you?
i asked him about calling Bobby and doing it on aday he has free but Ken said Bobby has soo many people calling him for help and a torn shoulder muscle he hated to ask him SIGH i wish Kenny could come in this weekend or Steven would be home but niether one is able to i will figure something out LOL it is in the area i can get under the house BUT i am not strong enough AND lol i won't do it correctly we will figure something out it has started raining so maybe it will be cool enough in here for a few days thank goodness it has been nice for the last week or so
Ken is soo frustrated that he can't just fix it that is bothering him more than it actually being torn up KWIM?
Old 10-03-2013, 03:01 PM   #57
Major LCF Poster!

Sorry Deb. Wish my DH could run over and fix it for you!!
chewie- Hate when my computer screws up. BTW- I think Deb was speaking another language. It didn't sound like English to me. You probably speak tech too.
Low- I can't believe your doctor!! Yes, get another one. You pay her and she has no right to hold you hostage with IMPORTANT medications. Bless your heart!!
Old 10-03-2013, 06:01 PM   #58
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/344.2/160
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Hello All

Well, the dentist took an xray of each tooth, took a peek and said - root canal or extract? I opted for extraction and she said that an oral surgeon would need to extract them. She wrote an RX for antibiotics and vicodin. Of course I didn't get to the pharmacy til 6 or so and I guess she wrote the RXs for unusual sizes making them expensive....so I was stuck ... pay or be in bad pain that night... I had enough of the pain...so I paid ...grrrr $80.... if I could have made it through the night it would have only been about $25... but there was no way and I have already missed sleep all week.

I am a little behind in school - its week 1 and I haven't started homework yet - but its not due yet so I will be working my butt off tomorrow.

Well my friends... I hope everyone is well. CHewie - have you had they zaycon chicken before? This will be our first try... hope its GOOD...the price certainly is.

I should go figure out dinner.

I'll check in later...

>>Annett
couponkrazy2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #59

oh no annett! the oral surgeon is expensive but it was soo worth it when i had it done but i had a good CC at the time now if i have to get thios one cut out by the surgeon i will be in trouble
Old 10-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Annett- Glad you're getting your pain under control!