Sammi ... 253.0 ... 252.0 ..... 252.0
Fonda .... 298.0 ... 298.0 ..... 297.0
Baglady .. 277.0 ... 262.0 ..... 260.0
Laura ..... 203.6 ... 203.6 ..... 203.4
Jazlyn .... 251.2 ... 246.6 ..... 251.6
Gina ...... 201.8 ... 200.8 ..... 198.5
Burlesml. 250.0 ... ?????? ..... ?????
Raphaela 208.0 ... ?????? ..... ?????

We are open to new comers who are willing to weigh in and report weight at least once a week (Sundays) and you can be on any food plan or diet you want.

We are here to support each other on this journey to lose the extra weight and keep it off.

Looking forward to hearing from you all soon.

Good night now

Sophie
SophiaMaria is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2013, 03:09 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Genie80
WOE: Slimming World
Start Date: Re-start 09.18.13
Here goes September ladies.... let's get losing!!!
I'm feeling very positive about my official weigh in tomorrow... is it OK if I use my Wednesday weight for my Sunday weigh in? I'm trying to avoid the scales in between!
Genie80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:50 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SC80075
Stats: 304/291.4/140
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 08/13/13
In my opinion, if you're only weighing on Wednesdays, Gina, that will be fine. I hope everyone else feels the same way. I probably shouldn't weigh every day because it does get me down, but right now, I'm still obsessed, and I feel like I physically have to. I went up again yesterday, but not by much.

Weight today, 292.8.

I'm running late for work. I am exhausted. These relaxing days off have got to stop, I never get any relaxing done at all. LOL.

Stacie
SC80075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:51 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

I know what you mean Stacie, this is the first week since the beginning of April that I haven't weighed everyday. I'd got so obsessed with the numbers!
Old 09-03-2013, 06:09 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sammi
Stats: 261/225/140
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: July 2013
Hi Everyone,

I love our new name! Everyday I wake up and do what ever I need to do then I read all these posts. It really starts my day off in such a good mood. I am still at 252 , but in a few minutes I will walk three miles. It seems like my weekends I struggle with lowcarb eating.

Gina you are doing so good with our weight loss. I am so sorry you do not feel well. Could you get a note from your doctor explaining why you call out from work? I worked at a hospital (until I moved out of state) doing payroll and staffing the nurses. I had one nurse who called out once every two weeks because of migraines. She had a doctors excuse and the union behind her so it was all legal and no one complained. Could maybe something like this help you?

Sophie, your weight loss is fantastic. Your posts are so encouraging. By the way could I move in with you too? Your house and all the cooking you do sounds like heaven.

Stacie, I know what you mean when you fell off the wagon. Each day is a new start though. We are strong. We can do it.

Diana,Fonda and Baglady you guys are doing great! Good job.

I will check in again later. Have a wonderful day.
Sammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:28 AM   #6
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: pawleys14
Stats: 305/277.8/175
Start Date: restarting August 11, 2013
well, just got back from doing my WA for 45min..(when I go with my sister she never wants to stay as long as I do - I like to stay at least for a hour or more..oh well) and feel really good...

plus good news I am finally back down to 299......I ate really clean yesterday..and will also eat very clean today... going to the movies and will NOT have some popcorn... way too many carbs.....

going to have a big bowl of my homemade chicken veggie soup and some of my homemade cheese crackers.... will fill me up before I go to the movies...

and then will come back home and do my walking tape.....

everyone have a great day......

Proud Grandma to Kyle and Derek - the loves of my life.... granddaughter Abigail (Abby)

May today there be peace within you. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
pawleys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:15 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi View Post
Gina you are doing so good with our weight loss. I am so sorry you do not feel well. Could you get a note from your doctor explaining why you call out from work? I worked at a hospital (until I moved out of state) doing payroll and staffing the nurses. I had one nurse who called out once every two weeks because of migraines. She had a doctors excuse and the union behind her so it was all legal and no one complained. Could maybe something like this help you?
When I came back to work in November 2011 after having 18 months long term sick leave I was only ever signed off to come back part time by my Doctor. Luckily although my Boss is my boss there's a very complicated arrangement meaning I actually work for a different company which is a very large company & they do everything by the book, occupation therapy etc,. etc. so my Manager as such can't get involved much more than an exasperated tone on the phone! Anyway... our Sales Manager handed his notice in this morning so I'm no longer the bad guy

I've just majorly messes up food wise today, how does everyone stay on track? I can do it for a few weeks then do something stupid!
My planned lunch for today should have been around 400 calories but I just worked out what I actually ate and its around 1260

Oh well... just toast for dinner tonight I think and a longer than normal walk after dinner might make up for it before my weigh in tomorrow!

Everyone else is doing so great... need some of your motivation to rub off on me!!

Read my journal Asthma/Fibromyalgia/IBS/ME
Old 09-03-2013, 10:08 AM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LauraDavis
Stats: 245.8/190.6/145
Start Date: March 2013
Just checkin in real quick before bed. I'll post when I get up and can see straight. Have a great day everyone!
LauraDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:32 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SophiaMaria
Stats: 254.4
Start Date: Lean and Green and a few fruits
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genie80 View Post
... is it OK if I use my Wednesday weight for my Sunday weigh in? I'm trying to avoid the scales in between!
But of course, Gina. No problem there. Please, just post it again on Sundays mornings so I can remember to post it for you in our chart, OK? Thank you!
Old 09-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC80075 View Post
Weight today, 292.8.
Stacie, hang in there and keep drinking your water ... I haven't lost anything today either ... still at 237.6. I want this weight to go away as fast as I gained it UGH

I agree with Gina, I think something we all have in common is the "Obsession" in general. And that's why we lost control with food. We need to find our balance so we can ground ourselves.

In the beginning it's fun to weigh in every single day and see the big drops on the scale. But then, specially when the weight loss slows down, we will stop weighing ourselves so often.

Sophie

Last edited by SophiaMaria; 09-03-2013 at 12:42 PM..
Old 09-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Sammi, I just love your enthusiasm You're too funny

You can come and visit me any time. But I am seriously thinking to downsize. My house is too big just for DH and I. The problem is, we have too much (in my opinion) and I'm getting the urge of simplifying life now. We always have company staying with us. But I think I'm getting too old for this

Have a wonderful day too,

Sophie
Old 09-03-2013, 01:07 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Diana, you are so good with your exercising ... I just found my walking DVD and will do some today just because of your inspiration to me. You go girl!

Sophie
Old 09-03-2013, 01:18 PM   #13
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTE=Genie80;16587340] I've just majorly messes up food wise today, how does everyone stay on track? I can do it for a few weeks then do something stupid!
My planned lunch for today should have been around 400 calories but I just worked out what I actually ate and its around 1260 ... need some of your motivation to rub off on me!!/[QUOTE]

Gina, I really think you are getting too anxious for your weigh in tomorrow. And not knowing where you are (weight wise), is making you lose control of your eating. Relax, take a deep breath and jump right back on the wagon. Drink lots of water and you'll be surprised with your new numbers tomorrow. Then you'll wish you had not eaten those 1260 cals for lunch today. Just think you were shocking your system, like Stacie likes to do with herself. Maybe tomorrow, your body will release more weight thinking you'll feed it more food again who knows.

Look at me, no cheating and no weight loss today. Well, not going to the bathroom for 2 days UGH, it's driving me crazy

Gotta go out now. Talk to you ladies later!

Have a great one everybody.

Sophie
Old 09-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: got2getmoving
Stats: 298/295/xxx
WOE: trying to figure it out
Start Date: everyday
Good afternoon ladies! Love the new name. It has been a busy day at work, so no personals - but eating was good again yesterday. Today is my long day at work, so I am hoping I brought enough to eat!

b- ham/cheese omelet w/lc tortilla
l- stuffed chicken breast
d-frozen chicken strips w/cheese or stuffed chicken breast
s- sunflower seeds and hard boiled egg
got2getmoving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:50 PM   #15
Major LCF Poster!

Well got ok sleep today. Finally got to talk to my boyfriend after 3 days of missed calls. The next 2 weeks are gonna be rough getting through. He is coming here but has to wait for the license plates to get there. GRRRRRR....Today is gonna be another day of working. Thought I'd get Friday off but nope doesn't look like it.

Genie80 not sure how I stay on track. I guess it helps that I experiment with things in the kitchen to make what I'm hungry for. Anymore I really don't get hungry for off plan foods too much.

pawleys14 hope the movie went well. What did ya go see?

Stacie - Relaxing days? I want a relaxing day... where do I sign up?
Old 09-04-2013, 02:47 AM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Gina, once I'm clean from the bad foods, about 3 days, (refined foods, sugars, flour, soy, dairy, etc.) all the cravings disappear. It gets much easier to stay away from them or resist them and to stay 100% on my program! If you try that 100% you'll know what we are talking about. If you are clean and still jump off the wagon, I have a few questions for you: HALT

1. Are you eating when you're too "Hungry"? Or;
2. Are you "Angry" or upset over something when you eat? Or;
3. Do you feel "Lonely" when you jump off the wagon? And or;
4. Last but not least, are you getting too "Tired"? (Doing too much)?

These are some of the reasons I used to jump off the wagon before. I was either doing too much and burning myself off with work that I turned to food for energy. Or I was waiting and waiting to sit down and have a meal until I was so hungry, that I felt I could eat he whole cow, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, watch for these signs, you can see they coming and you can prepare yourself better by always having the good foods available to you. When I was doing Atkins, I always had chicken, egg and or tuna salad ready in my fridge in glass containers. I would just scoop out some, wrap it with a lettuce leaf and eat it like a Burrito. Or I would wrap 3 or 4 Asparagus with ham and cheese and a leaf of lettuce and that could hold me until the next meal.

You just need some good strategies. We know you can do it. let me know if I can be of any help.

Laura, I hope your boyfriend gets his license plate soon! You need to slow down a bit, my friend. Don't you ever get a massage or a pedicure/manicure? I find them to be very relaxing! I get one of them at least once a week

Diana, what movie did you see? Did you get to pass on the popcorn? I hope so. How did it go?

Stacie, you're too quite, what's going on?

Fonda, you are doing great, keep it up.

I hope the other girls find us over here. Going to check the older thread and then, I'm going to bed.

Good night

Sophie
Old 09-04-2013, 02:53 AM   #17
Senior LCF Member

I can't find our old thread ... too tired, I guess! Going to bed now? ZzzzZZZ
Old 09-04-2013, 06:26 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SC80075
Stats: 304/291.4/140
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 08/13/13
Sorry for my absence yesterday. I work for a large auto insurance company, and it seems everyone in the United States buys cars on Labor Day -- SO -- when I got to work yesterday we had over 450 calls in que -- I was literally exhausted when I got home. I sat on the couch and semi-watched America's Got Talent, and fell asleep as soon as it was over. Today promises to be just as hectic.

I'm still hovering at 292.2 this morning. I'm going to have to say that my shock did not work. In the past, the second day is when I see the massive drop. I'm not going to work out at all this week -- I think I'm going to wait -- we're going to the beach on Friday, and I'll be home on Sunday. I'm almost certain I won't be eating clean while I'm gone, so I really want to give these next few days 100% effort without the workout to see if anything changes. I've basically been the same weight since I started so it's obvious that the workouts are not helping in my favor right now. I am certainly not quitting, just taking a brief pause from the gym. I think I need to find exactly what will work for me and I think the best way to do it will be to strip it down to one facet at a time -- if the diet aspect isn't working, then I will get nowhere with the workout.

I'll keep weighing in every day, and I'm definitely staying low-carb until at least Friday -- after that, we'll see what, if anything, I'll be changing.

Stacie
SC80075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:36 AM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jazlyn
Stats: 290/243/160
I was really good yesterday and gained 1.2 lbs. I'm not going to let that discourage me though. (kinda)
Jazlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:53 AM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Gang,

I don't know why, but I feel so great today. I have been going to bed at 9 recently and sleeping almost through the night. If I have a good sleep, it affects my whole day. I have not been sleeping good for the last three years and I think it was my very stressful job. I had to deal with the staff vrs patient ratio in the hospital daily. I had to answer from management each day if we were over or understaffed. Stress makes me eat more. My poor co worker smoked non stop. This is why I am taking a year off. I must get healthy!

Stacie, I know exactly how you are feeling. It is a struggle everyday to keep on track. I keep trying to say to myself, food will not control me!! It is so hard. What helps me is to first get my eating under control, then later add the exercise
Going on vacation is difficult I know. It's like your taking a vacation from the diet. Been there done that. If you need any help just keep posting. We are all in the same situation.

Sophie you are so inspirational. Thank you for all your posts. We can do this.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

I love to get manis and pedis... just havent' since my nails got screwed up... MY toes still look great! They filed my gel polish off with a damn dremel at the place I tried in the town close to me. This is what I get for not going to the place I know does a good job. So it's pointless to get them done until my nails get healthy again and grown past the filed down area. Almost there so it should be just a few more weeks before I can get them done. Hope to have them done before John gets here so I'm lookin all cute and stuff.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #22
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: got2getmoving
Stats: 298/295/xxx
WOE: trying to figure it out
Start Date: everyday
good morning/afternoon. Eating is still going good - super yea!! I did drink some diet pepsi yesterday because I wanted something sweet.

b-ham/cheese omelet w/lc tortilla
l - McDouble w/o bun (I known not the best choice - but running late this morning and today is my 1/2 day at work!)
d - ?
got2getmoving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #23
Blabbermouth!!!

I saw the movie "The Butler" it was really - I lived through most of the show's history.. forgot a lot of it... and the movie was sad... but the actors were great.... but...... the best part is that I did not eat any popcorn....

really tried to eat clean yesterday.... I have not gone to do my WA yet today (will go later this afternoon) but when I eat clean the next day my blood sugar is low... and it was 107 today...... so I am happy... and hope that I will be down a pound today... we will see later today.

Jazlyn - I know it can be rough when you eat clean and then you gain what a bummer

sophie - I know that I eat when I am bored - or sometimes I just really need to drink some more water.. but I think that I am hungry.....

sammi - so glad that you feel great and are sleeping better....

my worst time is in the evenings... I tend to be a night eater... but I am getting better..... if I am hungry I try to drink more water or have a cup of hot tea....... or have something like celery with some cream cheese or something like that..... and I am trying to talk to myself... saying that I want to get healthy and feel better... and that food will not make me feel better....

if y'all have any other tricks that work let me know... oh, I have one more...
I brush my teeth after I eat anything.. and I really do not like to mess up my fresh mouth with food....
Old 09-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #24
Major LCF Poster!

Had a WHOOSH today down to 201.2!
Old 09-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #25
Blabbermouth!!!

laura - that is great congrats......
Old 09-05-2013, 12:10 AM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Congratulations, Laura, tha'ts awesome!

I also was down to 236.6 today. The scale keeps moving south for me and that feels great. Had to cook for 9 people again tonight and I just finished putting away all the. I'm exhausted.

My sister did something to my computer last night and it's not working now. Needed to ask for help from the Administrator. Hope they can help us.

No much time to write individual notes to everybody, but I promised to do it tomorrow. I need my rest now.

Waving hello to all the girls in here My eyes are crossing in front of me, gotta go to bed now! Good night, ladies!

P.S. Congrats Diana for being strong and not caving into the popcorn. You've definitely made the right choice, so proud of you!

Sophie
Old 09-05-2013, 01:40 AM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Morning everyone, just catching up as wasn't online much yesterday.
I stayed the same at my weigh in, the nurse said something which made me laugh 'your body doesn't know it's 10am on a Wednesday and that it's supposed to have lost weight....' so simple but it's true and at least I haven't gained!
Had my cheat day yesterday and still only went 100 over my calories but that was only because I didn't manage to get a walk in!

Sophie - when you talk about eating clean and eliminating dairy etc,. do you cut out milk too? I have to drink tea in a morning... it's my lifeline (although I don't have much milk in it) Going away next weekend but will try cut those things after that & see how I get one!

Jazlyn - Don't be discouraged.... you'll see that drop soon!

Diana - I'm the same, when my other half used to work shifts he'd be out till 11pm and between getting home at 6 and him getting home I could have eaten the entire contents of the kitchen!!

Laura - Well done on the whoosh... I think we could all do with one of those right around now!
Old 09-05-2013, 06:26 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Hi Ladies,

Finally my scale moved? 251 this morning. I am tracking every single carb that goes into my mouth.

Laura , I am so happy for you. Isn't it exciting to see the numbers go down? Love it.

Jaz, hang in there. I know it can be discouraging, but keep trying. You are such a beautiful person.

Sophie you are doing great. I wish I had all your energy. I used to. I don't know what happened to me. I am promising myself by December to volunteer in a soup kitchen. I must get involved in something besides losing weight .

Stacie , I know this is so hard. Keep positive thoughts and have a wonderful vacation.

Gina, Your nurse is too funny. I am so happy the scale stayed the same.

Fonda you are doing so good with your eating. YAY!

Diana, I want to see The Butler too. I like all the actors in it. Maybe this weekend. Way to go not having popcorn.

Have a great day ladies.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:11 AM   #29
Blabbermouth!!!

Gina - yes, I almost have to "lock up" my kitchen in the evenings

Sammi - WTG girl... 251

Sophie - congrats 236.6 good job

back from my WA... did 50 min and then hit the hot tub.. I reward for doing my WA..... felt really good...

had a breakfast of eggs and bacon and hot tea.... going out with my BFF to shop at Sams and Cosco - and will do lunch.. usually if I am doing lunch out I do not eat breakfast... but my B/S was 99 today... and I know that it would drop lower if I did my WA and did not have something tg eat..... plus walking around those two big box stores.....

still at 299 I need a whoosh........ maybe tomorrow...... will eat clean again... but I know that I am doing a good job... for my B/S numbers to be sooooo good....... that really does count......

everyone have a great day..love ya all
Old 09-05-2013, 11:33 PM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Still unable to access my account in here thru my computer, ugh. My sister was trying to find us in here, she wanted to join us, but now neither her nor I can log in into our accounts thru the computer. Very frustrating. She forgot her password and I forgot mine and w tried so many different ones that they locked us out

Maybe we can ask the Administrator to close our old ones and we'll open a new one and this time write down our passwords. As we get older, we don't remember what we had for dinner the night before

Anyway, it must be the heat ... 102 here in California today. Just awful hot for me. Can't wait for the Fall. I envy Gina's weather right now.

Gina, I don't drink milk anymore. But you may be safer over there in the UK. Here, they give too much growth hormones, antibiotics and God knows what else to the cows to keep them producing milk in abundance. And that is so harmful to us.

Sammi, you are almost out of the house of the 50s ... Woohoo

Diana, keep eating right and you'll have a woosh pretty soon.

Stacie, don't work too hard.

Fonda, I'm just curious, don't you ever eat a fresh salad? I only see ham and cheese, chicken, bacon and more cheese on your menus. I could not live without my greens ... Love my salads!

Laura, you're doing great! When is boyfriend arriving?

My weight went up this morning to 237.? Can't remember. But I know it's water retention, because I did not cheat.

Still coughing and expectorating a lot. I'm tired of this cold, ugh.

Hitting the sac now. Good night my friends!

Sophie