Start Date: 10-8-09
off to mow am dreading it soo bad
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:40 AM   #213
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Good morning. I hit a new low today. I'm really thinking the coconut oil in my coffee is really helping the weight loss. That and very strict food tracking too.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:19 AM   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
Absolutely Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2013, 07:26 AM   #215

Welcome, Sexy Sadie. You can do this----it will really make you feel better too. I have also lost and gained hundreds over the years.

Lady--I want the 70 temps too. We hit a record high, actually tied the record at 95. Accck

Deb--the shower sounds like such fun. Take lots of pics.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:47 AM   #216

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
ack Ken said we waited too late it was too hot now so we will try thursday UGH we were watching a movie he started IDK he is riding the mower here for a while IDK why i dread mowing over there so bad i think it is where i can not for the life of me back the trailer up we use to get the mower over there and now Ken can't either
Old 09-10-2013, 03:05 PM   #217
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyinlove56
Stats: Alittle to much for this short gal
WOE: No sugar or flour/LC my way
Start Date: Feb 17, 2014
Afternoon from the desert ....lol....up to 81 today but still alittle showers and humidity.

Our yard will need mowing again soon as the it drys out...but we don't have a lot of grass here but in our back yard...We have the desert look in our front yard ....rocks cactus..and more rocks..lol...I had to get use to that look...I always had lots of grass in TX...We have an electric mower...that was a surprise too for me...I have mowed a couple of times...I tell my DH I am going to vacuum the grass for that is what it feels like your doing...LOL...The pool and brick area around the pool take up a lot of the backyard...The pool boy is my DH...mmmmm I clean the leaves out and he does all the rest of the up keep.....love him...

Made a walmart and good will run this morning....found a couple of things I just had to have mmmmm well anyway...I go them...Bought cleaning supplies for the house at walmart...that is fun...but house smells good ....and clean...lol...I am wanting to spend a day in my craftroom to just get things in order...with the house being so out of order with putting down the new flooring I have not wanted to craft but I am in the mood now....I want to work some on a quilt I started...and I have started a cross stitch pattern on canvas with my Boyds Bears ladies with hats....I don't snack when I craft because I don't like to get things messy so that helps me a lot....just give me a glass of tea with lots of ice...and I am ok....
I love to read too so I am reading Susan Mallerys Fools Gold series right now...
Well time for DH....need to get up and start thinking supper....Leftover Steak, squash, cantaloupe...

Summer is my next goal
244 242 240 238 236 234 232 230 228 226 224 222 220 218 216 214 212 :heart 208 206 204 202 200 onederland
Mary Frances Goal...to find that Onederland and never to return...
ladyinlove56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #218
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/345.5/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Hey Everyone

I had to call in sick to work this morning. I felt like crap and had no voice. In fact my voice was sooo terrible I also txted one of the doctors..just to make sure they got my message because I wasn't sure if they would understand it.

Feeling better now - just out of bed maybe around 230pm. I threw a roast in the slow cooker - easy dinner.

Both my girls just brought home picture day flyers from school...both this Friday - cheapest packages $25 each. I don't have it. Not sure what to do here. I get another check on Monday but that's too late. Frustrated.

Well, I'm going to go stretch out on the couch - my headache came back.

See ya'll later... I hope you're having a good day!

>>Annett
couponkrazy2011 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:18 PM   #219
Major LCF Poster!

Annett....sorry you are not feeling well.....praying you get well soon..
I know when my sons were in school it always those school pictures always came at the wrong time....and then I remember when they started taking 2 pictures a school year...then it was just mmmm...I thought...they hadn't changed that much in a few months of school....so I just went with the one....Hope it works out for you...

Just sitting here reading awhile....fixing to take my shower and get comfortable....I am a late person and an early person...so I don't sleep a lot of hours....I do nap in my recliner as older people do ....or sorta older...lol....Hate when your mind still thinks younger but you body reminds you older....
Old 09-11-2013, 02:51 AM   #220
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: MaryMary
Stats: Then 376 / Now 156
WOE: Vegan OA NMW!
Start Date: Jan 2001
Got a headache this morning, with nauseousness, took a pill but still waiting for it to work.

Walked over 11,000 steps yesterday. Loved the light mist that was falling while walking. It really helps break up the day.
MaryMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:57 AM   #221

Good morning. 9/11--never forget. It's really been on my mind these last few days. I've been praying for all the families impacted by that horrible event. I've also been praying for the President--about Syria, scary stuff especially since I have 2 boys that could be affected if it goes to war.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:40 AM   #222
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
I haven't really done much today. DH has been gone most of the afternoon and I feel bored. At least I'm not hungry and am not eating. Lol.

Lynn- If you are lurking out there, I couldn't find the Big Brother thread.
https://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/b...ilers-111.html

CinnamonSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:45 AM   #223
Big Yapper!!!!

[QUOTE=ladyinlove56;16596800]Deb....this was my first quilt for my grandson too....I have several quilt tops that my mother had when she died and I have them displayed in a basket in front of my den fireplace...they are I know over 62 years old....And I have a couple of old thick quilts that they used to call pallets when I was a little girl that we slept on when we visited her....they are very old... I have always done crafts and I can sew but I don't like to make clothes but now a quilt I did want to make....I got interested after I started reading a lot of Amish books...

Our power in the house just came on again....was off for awhile...the rain is just coming down at a steady pace...and it is 74 ...wow...dropped 4 degrees....Now this is the kind of day in the pass that I would have been baking and my kitchen would have been smelling wonderful... ....but I will not be....lol... Kitchen now has candles smelling sweet..mm

Another option is an oil warmer...I find electric is best...to be used with essential oils...which come in every scent under the sun...

Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:08 AM   #224
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
Never Forget! I too, have been praying for all the families affected by 9/11, chewie. Syria ,too. Congratulations on new low!!
oncloud9now2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #225
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
I was down a lb this morning. We went to play BINGO with DSis, her DH and my DH. Fun. I won 2 times and DH won 1 time. Free food!! Yay!! It's free to play so it's worth our trip.
Thank you chewie! Of course I think he's adorable too. LOL

Thanks, Lynn for the BB thread. Are you still watching?

Deb- Sorry you have no son there to help mow now. It's still awfully hot here so I'm sure it is there too. Maybe it will cool off a bit and then y'all can go. Don't make yourselves sick over it. It's not worth it!! Hope Ken will have a 'decent' day!!
oncloud9now2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #226
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I was down a lb this morning. We went to play BINGO with DSis, her DH and my DH. Fun. I won 2 times and DH won 1 time. Free food!! Yay!! It's free to play so it's worth our trip.

Deb- Sorry you have no son there to help mow now. It's still awfully hot here so I'm sure it is there too. Maybe it will cool off a bit and then y'all can go. Don't make yourselves sick over it. It's not worth it!! Hope Ken will have a 'decent' day!!
I have been, but, am pretty much disgusted by the whole thing to tell you the truth. I have watched this show for 13 years...this year has taken the cake. So much hate and crap going on it's unbelievable. I will probably tape and skim through what's left. Will be in Vegas for the finale. Fortunately, most everyone feels the same way about those who are left...except maybe their parents..
Old 09-11-2013, 12:46 PM   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
Hey Everyone

I had to call in sick to work this morning. I felt like crap and had no voice. In fact my voice was sooo terrible I also txted one of the doctors..just to make sure they got my message because I wasn't sure if they would understand it.

Feeling better now - just out of bed maybe around 230pm. I threw a roast in the slow cooker - easy dinner.

Both my girls just brought home picture day flyers from school...both this Friday - cheapest packages $25 each. I don't have it. Not sure what to do here. I get another check on Monday but that's too late. Frustrated.

Well, I'm going to go stretch out on the couch - my headache came back.

See ya'll later... I hope you're having a good day!

>>Annett
Old 09-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #228

howdy all sorry i am late ken had a nurse appointment in knoxville today for a pain shot while we were there his regular nurse saw him in the hall as we came out of the other nurse's office and said WHOA let me see if i can get you seen and she got her nurse supervisor to check,him out his BP is still high with even the new meds they are setting him up with an eye appointment sometime for the changes in his vision and prescribed him a home BP cuff and i have to take his BP every day now i believe his regular nurse thought he looked bad too bad the people who evaluated him for SSDI didn't agree. he has about fallen on me twice today and i just don't know SIGH that is all I seem to say lately
good news Ken has lost 6 pounds in the month since he saw his doc
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 09-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMary View Post
Got a headache this morning, with nauseousness, took a pill but still waiting for it to work.

Walked over 11,000 steps yesterday. Loved the light mist that was falling while walking. It really helps break up the day.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #230

Quote:

yeah still really hot here we hit a shower coming back from knoxville
Old 09-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #231

ladyinlove56 hard to believe it is cooler in the desert than here! LOL i am jealous(i LOVE winter )(fall too really) i LOVE LOVE to read too hundreds of books all over the house and i think i have about 1400 on my actual kindle aand a few hundred on kindle for PC and IDK how many in the cloud and i have a couple of data dvds full of e books too!
right now i am reading The Thin Man by Dashiell Hammett finished the maltese falcon this weekend but i love sci fi best and since amazon has had TONS of free zombie books i have been reading them too , quite a bit
i need you to help me clean! that is one thing i have NEVER been good at and it is catching up to me now things are getting rough in here
Old 09-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #232

yesterday was a really b ad day everything got to me so bad and i broke down crying finally took an ativan and slept about 2 hours but still was crying all the way up until bedtime
Old 09-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #233

if anyone is a little higher up on the carb ladder this smoothie sounds yummy and i am hoping it might help ken feel better
Quote:
Anti-Inflammatory Frozen Watermelon Pineapple Smoothie
Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Makes 2 servings
2 cups frozen watermelon flesh—cut into 2-inch chunks
1 cup frozen pineapple—cut into 2-inch chunks
1 orange—peeled, white pith and seeds removed
½ cup coconut milk—preservative free
1½ cups coconut water—sugar free
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
2-3 drops liquid stevia or 1 teaspoon raw honey—optional

1. Place all ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth and frosty. Spoon into serving glasses and enjoy with a spoon or large straw.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:48 PM   #234
Major LCF Poster!

Deb...you are allowed tears ......Sorry you had a bad day....I do understand....I have had many bad days and lots of ups and down and detours in life....I thought I would not make it some days then the Lord gave me strength to get up and start fresh again...over and over....I promise....So many things come into our lives that we are not in control of and we do the best we know how to do to manage....You are doing great...so just cry those tears and know that you are doing the best you can....

My life is book that could be written about a woman with lots of crying and healing ....and starting over and over....I have been widow 2 times and divorced once and now I am in a new beginning....I have 2 sons ....One 44 that will not talk to me for his wife is in control of their marriage and it is all about them only...stay away...mmmm my youngest son is 25....went to prison for 1yr for something so stupid...but God has taken that bad moment and turned his life into the greatest now....He has the most beautiful little son and great job he has always wanted...Life just happens and we have to go one day at a time....I have spend many hours in prayer for answers to so much...but God is God...He is working on the things I can not fix and letting me start over with my new DH that is wonderful....now I have time to fix me by being here with y'all to lose my weight again....Take heart that you are a strong person...you are special....

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 09-11-2013 at 03:51 PM..
Old 09-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinlove56 View Post
Deb...you are allowed tears ......Sorry you had a bad day....I do understand....I have had many bad days and lots of ups and down and detours in life....I thought I would not make it some days then the Lord gave me strength to get up and start fresh again...over and over....I promise....So many things come into our lives that we are not in control of and we do the best we know how to do to manage....You are doing great...so just cry those tears and know that you are doing the best you can....

My life is book that could be written about a woman with lots of crying and healing ....and starting over and over....I have been widow 2 times and divorced once and now I am in a new beginning....I have 2 sons ....One 44 that will not talk to me for his wife is in control of their marriage and it is all about them only...stay away...mmmm my youngest son is 25....went to prison for 1yr for something so stupid...but God has taken that bad moment and turned his life into the greatest now....He has the most beautiful little son and great job he has always wanted...Life just happens and we have to go one day at a time....I have spend many hours in prayer for answers to so much...but God is God...He is working on the things I can not fix and letting me start over with my new DH that is wonderful....now I have time to fix me by being here with y'all to lose my weight again....Take heart that you are a strong person...you are special....
Old 09-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #236
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinlove56 View Post

I am sorry you have experienced so much pain in your life...however, it was a very inspiring post...we all need inspiration to pull us through the bad times and prayer to give us strength to face them...
Old 09-11-2013, 04:54 PM   #237

Lucky has been sick and i didn't know it! Lucky get better vibes heading your way!
Old 09-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #238
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: MaryMary
Stats: Then 376 / Now 156
WOE: Vegan OA NMW!
Start Date: Jan 2001
Hello everyone, i gave blood at work today in honor of 9/11. One of my former bosses was on flight 93 from Boston. The nicest fellow who had just retired. Named John Cahill. RIP.

Got 11,500 steps in today on breaks & lunchtime.

Praying for youall along with your families.
MaryMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:15 AM   #239

Good morning. We had some very strong thunder storms last night and heavy rain too--which we really need vey badly. Supposed to finally get a cool front tonight---I have been waiting and no so patiently either.

Dh came to bed to talk to me last night, as I was reading and trying to relax. Told me some things that he should not have (concerns about my older ds) which freaked me out. I had a very hard time falling asleep and then was up for over 3 hours from 2:30-5:30 am just praying. GRRRR Why do men do stuff like that???

Plus the toilet in our master bath isn't working. Dh has no time to fix it and what he has tried has not worked. Now he says to call for a septic pump out. YUCK, whatever. I hate going down to the guest bath in the middle of the night. Life!
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 09-12-2013, 06:19 AM   #240

Lucky, Annett, Deb---hugs, feel better.

Jan--another pound??? Wow, you're doing great.

Mary--good job walking. That's great.

Lady--you are a survivor and that gives us hope. I love to read too.