Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > The Century Club
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2013, 06:56 AM   #541
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/27/13
Good Morning Glories!! Well, I was up one lb. on the scales today. Yuck!!
Didn't feel great yesterday so I didn't move around much. ??
Got to wash some clothes today. What are y'all doing?
oncloud9now2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2013, 07:41 AM   #542
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
Good Morning Glories!! Well, I was up one lb. on the scales today. Yuck!!
Didn't feel great yesterday so I didn't move around much. ??
Got to wash some clothes today. What are y'all doing?

called allsup about the paperwork and they said they had to have a rep call us back i guess i was nervous for nothing this morning i am soo worried i will makea mistake ya know??

SOO tomorrow is OCTOBER 1 would have been my older sister 's birthday she would have been 66 this year
ANY suggestions on what the theme in October should be??? Steven strung my spider lights in the LR for me yesterday i gotta clear off my shelves today to put up my halloween village and i NEED to get this recliner moved to get behind it to my front window cleaned up in prep for decorating
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:04 AM   #543

Old 09-30-2013, 08:32 AM   #544

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Good morning. Dh is still off today and planning on closing the pool. It's so pretty with the sparkling water but it's time. It's getting much cooler and no one really has time to swim plus the water is cold. My stomach is still off today.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:08 AM   #545

Old 09-30-2013, 10:27 AM   #546
Major LCF Poster!

chewie- At least your DH is getting some much needed rest. I think. LOL. Closing the pool sounds like a lot of work.

Deb- So sorry about your sister.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:08 AM   #547

Quote:
chewie- At least your DH is getting some much needed rest. I think. LOL. Closing the pool sounds like a lot of work.

Deb- So sorry about your sister.
thanks jan she passed when Steven was just 6 months old in 1995 so it has been a long time
how are your DH and DD doing??
Old 09-30-2013, 12:24 PM   #548
Major LCF Poster!

OK. DD is still upset. DH has been painting an old metal porch glider I got from my Aunt who has passed. We painted it green last time and are trying to cover it with white this time. Taking a lot of paint.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:37 PM   #549

Quote:
OK. DD is still upset. DH has been painting an old metal porch glider I got from my Aunt who has passed. We painted it green last time and are trying to cover it with white this time. Taking a lot of paint.
i LOVE those gliders! i have my Mom's and need to paint it too did you guys use the spray paint with the primer already in it ?? way easier and better coverage
Old 09-30-2013, 01:22 PM   #550

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
We decided to skip the pool closing today. It's just still too pretty and dh wasn't up to it. He'll do it on Columbus day---he has it off.

So I cleaned my garage frig. It had spilled stuff and yuck cause it's not for daily use. It's easy to let it slide but now it's clean. Dh touched up some paint in our kitchen and hall. Also got a paint sample and painted a section in our master bath. I love it. It's a linen color---light and gorgeous. It warms up the room. Definitely going to get that color and start painting soon.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:10 PM   #551
Major LCF Poster!

Sounds pretty chewie!
I have no idea what kind of spray paint he's using. Probably the cheapest he could find! LOL
Old 09-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #552

300+ Support Group★ SPOOKTACULAR★ OCTOBER 2013
Old 10-03-2013, 06:46 AM   #553
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: LowCarbHater
Ok, good morning all. Sorry I have not been on much past two weeks. I work FT and I am in school FT and of course have a family so time can be tight. I had to test out for my state exam last week etc.

Anyway, I had a Dr appointment last week. Weight is down nearly 60 lbs according to her scale. All blood work including lipid panel was great except for a poor TSH result. Of course the Ft3 and FT4 were not tested and she elected to start on medication right away. I do have a family history of thyroid disorder.

This Dr. although usually kind and cooperative suggested that if I did not comply with medication changes, instead of waiting a week or two until I could research the disorder etc where we could discuss the medication options and possibly check the T3-4, she simply would refuse to provide any of my medications. ( I take albuterol for breathing p.r.n. and I take ambien for sleep and of course Depo) My TSH was 5.1 . I really dont care for being pushed around like this or at least that is how her abrasive attitude appeared. She also made a couple of cheap remarks about people who go on diets in the first place. Obviously she was not impressed with the weight loss. I do understand as I do have a lot more to lose and the scale for some reason has slowed to near nothing with only losing a pound or two a week now but still 60 lbs is still 60 lbs. I should probably state that she was once a nutritionist and holds very strong ideas about what foods should be eaten.

Not a very impressive appointment to say the least esp seeing that this was my once a year physical and wellness exam which seemed to be somewhat wasted at this point as we were unable to discuss medication changes, birth control options, etc. In fact we did not even really discuss the thyroid except to state that I needed medication STAT

I am considering changing Dr because I had such a terrible vibe from her appointment and I do not like the threat of having my birth control pulled abruptly from me if I do not comply with her wishes and my asthma medication, well that went a little too far I think.

Anyway, only lost 2 lbs this week, have taken in under 10 carbs a day for the week so I am a little disappointed but I am still kicking along! I am considering adding a few more carbs to my daily diet as I read on this board that often times people need a few more than what they allow themselves. I will do this in the form of veggies so maybe that will help speed things along.

I was dropping weight so quickly, and now I have to struggle for every pound. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent and any suggestions would be appreciated!
LowCarbHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:48 AM   #554
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Low....right above your post see the link for the new month.....just copy your post and post it there..
CinnamonSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:59 AM   #555
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCarbHater View Post
Ok, good morning all. Sorry I have not been on much past two weeks. I work FT and I am in school FT and of course have a family so time can be tight. I had to test out for my state exam last week etc.

Anyway, I had a Dr appointment last week. Weight is down nearly 60 lbs according to her scale. All blood work including lipid panel was great except for a poor TSH result. Of course the Ft3 and FT4 were not tested and she elected to start on medication right away. I do have a family history of thyroid disorder.

This Dr. although usually kind and cooperative suggested that if I did not comply with medication changes, instead of waiting a week or two until I could research the disorder etc where we could discuss the medication options and possibly check the T3-4, she simply would refuse to provide any of my medications. ( I take albuterol for breathing p.r.n. and I take ambien for sleep and of course Depo) My TSH was 5.1 . I really dont care for being pushed around like this or at least that is how her abrasive attitude appeared. She also made a couple of cheap remarks about people who go on diets in the first place. Obviously she was not impressed with the weight loss. I do understand as I do have a lot more to lose and the scale for some reason has slowed to near nothing with only losing a pound or two a week now but still 60 lbs is still 60 lbs. I should probably state that she was once a nutritionist and holds very strong ideas about what foods should be eaten.

Not a very impressive appointment to say the least esp seeing that this was my once a year physical and wellness exam which seemed to be somewhat wasted at this point as we were unable to discuss medication changes, birth control options, etc. In fact we did not even really discuss the thyroid except to state that I needed medication STAT

I am considering changing Dr because I had such a terrible vibe from her appointment and I do not like the threat of having my birth control pulled abruptly from me if I do not comply with her wishes and my asthma medication, well that went a little too far I think.

Anyway, only lost 2 lbs this week, have taken in under 10 carbs a day for the week so I am a little disappointed but I am still kicking along! I am considering adding a few more carbs to my daily diet as I read on this board that often times people need a few more than what they allow themselves. I will do this in the form of veggies so maybe that will help speed things along.

I was dropping weight so quickly, and now I have to struggle for every pound. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent and any suggestions would be appreciated!
I will reply to you here since I am here...umm...excuse me for saying so...or maybe not...but, this doctor is an a**hat times 10...YOU are paying HER...I would let them know that they are way out of line and change doctors...and put a review up online...if it were me..that is...
Old 10-03-2013, 07:00 AM   #556
Big Yapper!!!!

Be sure come over to the new thread...they are VERY supportive..
Old 10-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #557
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: LowCarbHater
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
Low....right above your post see the link for the new month.....just copy your post and post it there..
Thank you CinnamonSpice, and thanks for lurking around last months posts!!
LowCarbHater is offline   Reply With Quote