Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > The Century Club
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SophiaMaria
Stats: 254.4
Start Date: Lean and Green and a few fruits
Who is serious about losing this weight once and for all!?!

If you are serious about losing this weight, I'm looking for committed buddy(ies) to team up with me and lose this weight once and for all!

Hi, my name is Sophie and I need to lose 111 lbs.

I have no idea of how long this will take me, but I am allergic to soy and won't be eating packaged or boxed foods. Nor will I eat only protein.

I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT BY SWITCHING TO A HEALTHIER WAY OF EATING (LEAN AND GREENS, A FEW FRUITS AND DEFINITELY EATING MORE ORGANIC AND NATURAL FOODS).

You can be on any diet. I just need to find a buddy or a small group of people who are committed to losing this weight with me once and for all. I think I've said that before, huh ...

I'm a daily weigher and need somebody who is willing to weigh in at least once a week for accountability.

I'll be 60 year-old next year and want to live the rest of my life lighter and healthier. I'm 5'.5" and want to weigh 140/150. Right now I'm weighing 251.

Need to lose 111 lbs. I know the big holidays are coming up around the corner, but I want to lose at least 1/2 of it (55.5 lbs) by my next birthday (01/19/14) and I have 5 months to do it. The other 50% I'll lose byt next Summer.

If you want to ride with me on this journey, please reply to this post, stating your goals.

Let's team up and lose this weight once and for all. No going back and no more cheating. This is a new healthier way of living for me!

Blessings,

Sophie.
SophiaMaria is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Lost 7 pounds in 3 days

It's working!!!

In only 3 days I've already dropped 7 pounds. It must be water weight, but I don't care ... I'm deflating

I'm wishing myself good luck and will continue on my program tomorrow. Had a little slip today drinking some "Mimosa" (Champagne with O.J.) with some girlfriends of mine for lunch today, but I'll do better tomorrow!

Good night, sweetheart!

Sophie!
Old 08-15-2013, 02:03 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Genie80
WOE: Slimming World
Start Date: Re-start 09.18.13
Hi Sophie

Well done with your initial weight loss.. lets hope it carries on!
I've got 74 lbs to lose... not quite the century but hope you don't mind me joining in?

I've been referred to a weight management course and have to go each week to weigh in, their ideal is for me to be eating 1500-1600 calories per day.
Week 1: -3lbs
Week 2: + 1lb (-2lbs in total)
Week 3: -2 lbs (-4lbs in total)
Week 4:..... well this was supposed to be yesterday and I'm right up where I started at 200lbs and I chickened out of going! So decided to start JUDDD with yesterday being my first Up day...

Hope you enjoyed your mimosa x

Read my journal Asthma/Fibromyalgia/IBS/ME
Genie80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:42 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Hi Gina!

I'm so glad to hear from you ... I thought I was going to do this all by myself in here LOL

There is no problem we don't have to lose the same amount of weigh. Actually, I want to get down to 175/165, but am aiming to 140 just in case I get down there and decide I need to lose another extra 20/30 pounds.

Hey, I have great news to share, I was down another pound today, 233. In in spite of eating off plan yesterday.

I really don't drink, I don't like the taste of alcohol in my mouth. But it was a full glass of O.J. with a few drops of Champagne anyway, nothing to get too excited about!

But now you got me curious, what is JUDDD!?! Sorry, but I don't know much about it, the only thing I know is that you have up days and down days on it, right? I could never do it. I can't control myself. I'm so addicted to food, that I need to stay away from most of them, like refined foods, dairy, grains, sweets, and starchy fruit and veggies ...

It's getting late over here, I better go to bed now. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Have a great day!

Blessings,

Sophie
Old 08-16-2013, 04:04 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Hi Sophie

Yay on another lb down.... all in the right direction.
I've lost 2 lbs since Monday so I think I'm pretty much back on track!

JUDDD is 'Johnsons Up Day Down Day Diet' the website is: johnsonupdaydowndaydiet, look for the calculator. You put your details in and gives you your target calories for your up days and for your down days. It's intermittent fasting and it's so much easier than a rigid calorie restrictive diet because although your target will be around 500 on your down days you know the next day you can enjoy eating pretty much normally.

I find the only way I can cope with my Down days is to try hold off eating for as long as possible and then have a reasonably early dinner otherwise if I try eat small amounts through the day all I can think about is food!!!

So anyway, it's the weekend... do you have anything planned?
We had such a busy time last weekend that I plan on doing absolutely nothing, have my partners brother & Sister in Law coming over at some point but that's it x
Old 08-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jazlyn
Stats: 290/243/160
You two are doing fantastic! I need to get my groove back. I was doing so well.
Jazlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:35 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Hi Gina!!! You are doing great!!! Another pound gone forever ... Woohoo, you're rocking this program ... I will definitely check it out (your food plan).

I have a friend of mine visiting from Paris, France, and she loves a glass of wine or Champagne. I will refrain from the alcohol because if I drink I can't control myself with the food and then "Hell would brake loose" and I don't want to gain back the weight I have lost so far ... (She's leaving tomorrow to visit another friend). As you can see, I'll be very busy this weekend ...

I think I made a mistake on my last post, I should have said 243 and not 233 (I wish ), but today I'm down to 241 (can you believe I typed 231 before correcting myself again) ...

I guess I can't wait to be out of the house of the 240s ... Hope to get there before the end of this month ... - 10 pounds in less than a week ... I know this will slow down, but I am enjoying it so much right now

So, my week will be cooking, entertaining, shopping and chatting with my girl friend!!

Jazlyn, you're welcome to join us on this venture! Trust me, we've all been there and done that many times ... "I was doing so good" ... I went all the way down from my highest of 276 down to 260.0 last year. And then I started eating "normally" again, like everybody else in my family and circle of friends, and of course the weight came back on much faster than I had lost it ...

But all of us can do much better today or on our next meal! We just need to make better choices, that's all! And that's why we need each other, to strength ourselves.

Hope to hear from you again!

Have a lovely weekend!

Sophie
Old 08-19-2013, 03:01 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Jazlyn - Welcome to our little group plenty of determination to go round I think!

Sophie - Sounds like your rocking your plan, such amazing weight loss! I've really staled over the weekend not through eating bad but lack of BM (Sorry for TMI! lol!) anyway back around 199 this morning...

Managed to clock up 10km of walking in the last 5 days, I know it's not much but considering at the beginning of the year I was struggling walking to the corner shop I'm pretty pleased with myself. Even found a gym & pool a few streets away with a tempting membership offer of £21.99 a month (about $35) with unlimited use of the pool, gym and classes so actually thinking about joining come pay day.

Weigh in on Wednesday so am hoping I can try get back on track..

x
Old 08-19-2013, 11:54 PM   #9
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: burlesml
Stats: 365/250/145
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 11/18/2011 Restart:10/12/13
Hi Sophie!

We are at the same place. I'm just starting LC. I did Optifast for a few months, but want to eat real, healthy food. Not boxed, chemical stuff and shakes! I'm at 250lbs and want to be 140/150 as well. I, too, am a daily weigher. I have zero support IRL, so would LOVE to join up with you for support and accountability.
burlesml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:05 AM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Burlsml - I'm tempted to go back to LC, I feel so bloated and bleugh at the moment!

Well I had a good MD yesterday (had to shuffle round my rotations so I can have a DD today) but I've gained again... 201.8lbs!!!!!!

Oh well.... must be good today, weigh in tomorrow x
Old 08-21-2013, 12:59 AM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Need help! SOS

Burlsml, !!! OMG, girl, you have already lost 115 lbs I'm so proud of you!!! We definitely need you in here to motivate us. Looking forward to getting to know you better and to melt the extra weight with us!

I was reading all the posts, and I made another mistake ... When I said that my highest weight was 275 and that I went down to 260 last year, I meant 160. I guess I'm so intoxicated with food that I think of something and write something else ...

Gina, don't feel bad ... I also had a rough weekend. I lost another dear friend of mine who lost her battle to cancer and her funeral will be this Saturday. I have lost 10 people in the last 6 months. I'm having a hard time coping with all these losses ... My weight was also back up yesterday. I got so depressed that I just wanted to cry.

Maybe I should consider seeing a shrink ... My heart aches and I miss my dear ones so much. I know all of us will die one day, but I have never lost so many people to this ugly disease so close together ... My mind is a big mess ... And what hurts the most is that I still turned to food for comfort and felt even worse than before.

I could have drunk all the Champagne I want (my friend who was visiting me left 3 bottles in my fridge). But I just don't like the taste of alcohol and my drug of choice is still "food" and that is killing me.

Please, forgive me for letting you girls down. I feel so embarrassed and angry at myself at the same time.

Maybe we need a challenge or something to keep our focus on the right foods for us. Any suggestions!?!

Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day and we can start all over again!

Good night!

Sophie
Old 08-21-2013, 04:43 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sammi
Stats: 261/225/140
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: July 2013
Hi Guys,

I would like to join you on your journeys. I am 253 right now, gained one pound from yesterday,but I did cheat for the first time since I started. Usually I get discouraged when I gain, but today is a very new day! Burlesml you are doing fantastic! Sophia I am 58. Have been dieting since my 20's. Jazlyn, think of everyday as a new start. I am excited, I think this forum will help keep me accountable. Does anyone exercise? I do have knee pain from all the weight I have gained. I was doing the Leslie Sansone DVDs, but I got very lazy and stopped. My goal weight would be 140. Right now I can't wait to get down to the 240's. Have a great day everyone
Sammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:51 AM   #13
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SC80075
Stats: 304/291.4/140
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 08/13/13
Add me to your buddy list too :)

Hi Sophie and everyone else on this thread!

My name is Stacie, and I am just now returning to the LC lifestyle after taking an extended (3 or 4 year) break. I have gained and gained until I no longer am able to do so many things. I feel like I'm not living my life but watching it from the sidelines, and that has to change, starting now (well, actually starting last Wednesday, but now will work too ... ).

My highest weight was 315 last year while living in Cleveland. I was there for Grad school and was missing my kids bad. They had stayed in Tennessee with their dad. Turns out, my husband found a new love while I was away --- so now, at 41, I'm getting divorced and I'm raising 3 kids by myself. My two oldest (18 & 15) have decided to do LC with me, and we started at the gym on Wednesday of last week. I am going a minimum of 5 days a week, but I might boost it to 7 because I get real stiff on the days I don't go.

A few weeks ago I weighed in at 301 at my current Dr.'s office here in PA. I wasn't feeling well and having a lot of pain and depression, and I KNOW it's because of my weight.

This a.m., I weighed in at 293.5. I'm doing Atkins Induction -- which I tend to stay on for a very long time -- last time, I was on induction for 8 months and lost 65 pounds.

My goal is to get down to 140 (ish). I am a daily weigher, I drink a TON of water every day (water challenge maybe?) and I eat less than 20 grams of carbs every day. I work full time (customer care for the Hartford Insurance Group) with a very strange schedule, so my workouts are usually about 5:30 - 6:00 a.m. for about an hour. So far, the only machine I feel comfortable on is the treadmill.

I would love to make friends here and join in. I'm relatively anti-social IRL and don't have any friends at all to talk with -- just my daughters.

Anyway, nice meeting you all, and good luck to each and every one of us!

My daily weights:

8/13/13 -- 301
8/18/13 -- 294.5
8/20/13 -- 294.5
8/21/13 -- 293.5
Mini Goal: 289 by 8/27

Stacie
SC80075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #14
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Raphaelalava
Stats: 245/230/180
Start Date: May 8 2013
Hey guys! I hope you don't mind me getting into this I've got about 50 pounds to lose. Now I started around 2 months ago at 245, and I've dropped 37 pounds. Pretty amazing for me, as I've never been under 220 in three years. Well, the past few weeks, I haven't been able to get out much lately, typhoons have been coming and going on a weekly basis. I've managed to stay on 208 though, I'm going to try and make it to 160! You'll be hearing more from me soon.
Raphaelalava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:47 PM   #15
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Callianna
Hi ladies! I'm new and found your board while exploring the site. I'm 58 years old, 59 next month, so about the same age as a couple of you. I have also spent decades on weight loss attempts that have always failed. This time has to be different for lots of reasons, for my health of course, but also because my only child, my dear daughter, is getting married in 9 months and I want to look a lot better in honor of her special day. I'm planning to alternate weeks of Stillman with weeks of Atkins or paleo, or something like that. I started yesterday at 271, and this morning was 269, so that was exciting! Sounds like you all are doing wonderfully, too.

Sophia, don't be hard on yourself while you're in the midst of grieving. Losing so many people in such a short time must be very disorienting and painful. {{{Hugs.}}} I'm surprised that you are able to even think about dieting, but good for you for working toward something positive.

I like the idea of having a group to be accountable to. I'll be checking in daily to share my progress and see how everyone is doing.

Calli
Callianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:04 AM   #16
Senior LCF Member

to all the new girls around the block (Stacie, Calli, Raphaela and Sammie). I guess we have a pretty good team to start with.

I don't feel alone anymore. (and a special thanks to Calli for her kind words of support and love!) Much Appreciated!

Anyway, how about we post our total weight loss once a week? Shall we vote on a specific day? We'll go with the Majority, fare enough? Is anybody good with charts to keep track of our weight losses?

And how about we drink 1/2 of our weight in oz of water with some lemon or lime in it. It will help our bodies to become more alkaline and burn stored fat for fuel much faster.

Take pictures, measurements and weigh yourselves so you can keep track of your progress.

I' so tired and it's getting to be too late ... Going to bed now. Good night ladies

Sophie!
Old 08-22-2013, 06:06 AM   #17
Senior LCF Member

I'm good with checking in ...

I propose Sundays for check-in. It's the start of the week, it's a more relaxed day (for me, anyway). I have "before" pictures -- many of them -- I can't wait to have "after" pictures too.

This morning is rough. I woke up with a headache, got on the scale, gained 2 pounds, feel bloated and achy, and didn't go to the gym this a.m. I will be going tonight at 8, so at least I'm not completely bailing on it. I think I have consumed a few bites too many of cheese, as I seem to be having a very specific, uncomfortable gastric issue that I'm hoping I can get rid of soon ... LOL.

As for measurements -- my trainer has them -- but when I reevaluate at 4 weeks, I will write them down and share them as a result. I've got about 3 more weeks before then.

I ate practically zero carbs yesterday - each thing that I consumed had <1 carb. I'm absolutely not hungry today, but I know I have to eat something ....

I think I'm going to have an omelet this a.m.

BTW - I tried a recipe I found either on here or on another site for "pizza steak" last night, and it was AMAZING. All 3 of my kids loved it too .

Have a great day ladies!

Stacie
Old 08-22-2013, 07:03 AM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jazlyn
Stats: 290/243/160
Pizza steak sounds good.
Jazlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:22 AM   #19
Junior LCF Member

Any day is fine for me for weigh-in... I weigh in every day. : )

Good idea to add a little lemon to water for alkalinity! I do always worry about a low carb diet being so excessively acidic.

Down another 2 pounds this morning! Very happy, very happy.

Wishing you all a good day, and hope that discomfort goes away soon, SC8... may I call you "Skate"? : ) Do you think it was the pepperoni, or...?
Old 08-22-2013, 07:49 AM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Hi and Welcome to everyone,

I woke up and weighed myself this morning. Two pounds down from yesterday. HOORAY! 251

Now I am back on track, no more cheating. Any day is good for me to weigh in.

I will try to drink all the water. Lemons in it,yummy.

Sophie, I am so sorry for your pain. You have such a great attitude.

Callie,Stacey,Jaz,Gina and Raphaela keep up the good work and keep smiling!
Old 08-22-2013, 10:35 AM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Good morning, Ladies!

WOW, so many good news and losses this morning ... That really motivates me to start today on the right track.

What is "Pizza Steak"? Just to hear the word "Pizza", makes my whole body to cringe. I get so sick when I eat pizza. Without mentioning the constipation I suffer from eating cheese and gluten ... sorry, but I get so bloated when I eat cheese or any deli cuts. Too much sodium and preservatives that my body can't handle those things anymore. Without mentioning that gluee louee dough that sticks to my body for days, weeks, months and even years fogging my brain. But I know you guys are not talking about the same "Pizza".

Maybe it's my age. As I get older, my body reacts to certain foods. Actually, and to be honest with you all, I may have suffered from these food allergies all my life and I just took meds to control all the symptoms (Alka-seltzer, Beptobismal, Tums, and even colas, etc.). I thought it was normal to feel sick like that. When I watched the ads on T.V. for those things, I thought I was not the only one with the heartburn, bloatedness, and feeling so sick. But I ignored all the signs and ate it in spite of the consequences, and I suffered all my life. Go figure. I was stupid or what!

Thank you all for being there for me. I hope that this time it is going to be different for all of us. At least for me, I know deep inside it will. We just need to eat different from what we used to once we lose all the extra weight, or the weight will come right back on. Being there and done that many times. We just need new strategies for that.

Sammie, thank you! But life goes on and we need to be here for those who are still here with us. We really don't know how much time we have left and who is going next. So, I need to be strong for the ones I love and who are still here with me.

You guys are the best!!! You are all so flexible with the day for our weigh in, that I will take Stacie's suggestion and declare "Sundays" our official weigh in day! We all agree on this, right?

Now we just need a volunteer who knows how to make a spread sheet and add the dates, our names and our weight losses for the week and for our records

It's a gorgeous day here. I'm going to hop in the shower now and then get ready for another productive day! Have tons of things to do in my house.

Wishing you all a great on program day! Remember to drink your water!

Sophie
Old 08-22-2013, 10:38 AM   #22
Senior LCF Member

Good morning, Ladies!

WOW, so many good news and losses this morning ... That really motivates me to start today on the right track.

What is "Pizza Steak"? Just to hear the word "Pizza", makes my whole body to cringe. I get so sick when I eat pizza. Without mentioning the constipation I suffer from eating cheese and gluten ... sorry, but I get so bloated when I eat cheese or any deli cuts. Too much sodium and preservatives that my body can't handle those things anymore. Without mentioning that gluee louee dough that sticks to my body for days, weeks, months and even years fogging my brain. But I know you guys are not talking about the same "Pizza".

Maybe it's my age. As I get older, my body reacts to certain foods. Actually, and to be honest with you all, I may have suffered from these food allergies all my life and I just took meds to control all the symptoms (Alka-seltzer, Beptobismal, Tums, and even colas, etc.). I thought it was normal to feel sick like that. When I watched the ads on T.V. for those things, I thought I was not the only one with the heartburn, bloatedness, and feeling so sick. But I ignored all the signs and ate it in spite of the consequences, and I suffered all my life. Go figure. I was stupid or what!

Thank you all for being there for me. I hope that this time it is going to be different for all of us. At least for me, I know deep inside it will. We just need to eat different from what we used to once we lose all the extra weight, or the weight will come right back on. Being there and done that many times. We just need new strategies for that.

Sammie, thank you! But life goes on and we need to be here for those who are still here with us. We really don't know how much time we have left and who is going next. So, I need to be strong for the ones I love and who are still here with me.

You guys are the best!!! You are all so flexible with the day for our weigh in, that I will take Stacie's suggestion and declare "Sundays" our official weigh in day! We all agree on this, right?

Now we just need a volunteer who knows how to make a spread sheet and add the dates, our names and our weight losses for the week and for our records

It's a gorgeous day here. I'm going to hop in the shower now and then get ready for another productive day! Have tons of things to do in my house.

Wishing you all a great on program day! Remember to drink your water!

Sophie
Old 08-22-2013, 12:05 PM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Oooops I guess the website was having problems and I ended up posting twice.

Anyway, I'll take this opportunity to congratulate all the losers of today!

Keep it up!

Sophie
Old 08-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #24
Senior LCF Member

Hope everyone had a great day!

Wow -- it's been a long day. I didn't do the gym this morning, so I had to go after work. I just got home (9:45 pm eastern time) and still have not had supper. I walked 1.61 miles today, so I am (of course) exhausted. Still no luck on the (sorry, tmi) constipation problem -- I'm getting pretty miserable about now.

I just wanted to check in and say hi. Carb wise, day has been fantastic -- probably less than 10 grams of carb at this point, and I'm making bacon and scrambled eggs for supper, so no carbs tonight.

Oh well, I'm tired and hungry, so I'll say goodnight!

Stacie
Old 08-22-2013, 10:37 PM   #25
Junior LCF Member

On the issue of constipation, SC8, I learned something today-- that taking magnesium supplements helps that issue. Also someone recommended the different "detox" and "cleansing" teas out there. I know senna tea works especially well... sometimes TOO well! Hope everything comes out okay!
Old 08-22-2013, 10:44 PM   #26
Junior LCF Member

Sophie, I know how to do an excel sheet, but I don't know anything about how to post it on here. I saw that another forum chose to just start out with a row of headings, like

Name ---------- 08/25 --- 09/01 --- 09/08 --- 09/15 --- 09/22 --- 09/29

and then the first person would put in her name and weight, and the second person would copy the first person's chart and add her own name and weight, and the third person would copy the second person's chart and add her name and weight... and so forth.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:48 AM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Hello everyone!

Had a crazy couple of days and back up to 202 lbs this morning which I'm not impressed with but hey! Onwards.... and downwards!

Great about weigh in for Sunday we could actually just keep tally on here I think, I've seen a similar thing on other threads where you just copy and paste the info from the previous weeks?

Something Like Callianna has done:
Name ---------- 08/25 --- 09/01 --- 09/08 --- 09/15 --- 09/22 --- 09/29
SophiaMaria ---
Genie80 ---
Jazlyn ---
burlesml ---
Sammi ---
SC80075 ---
Raphaelalava ---
Callianna ---

We can put it at the beginning of the post on Sunday and each of us copy and paste and add our own details.

What do you think?

x
Old 08-23-2013, 05:15 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member

I think that looks fantastic -- just one thing though -- could we change SC80075 to Stacie? It's so much more personal. LOL.

I will definitely try the mag supplements. I don't get paid again until next week, and since I'm saving for travel, I have promised myself I will not touch my bank account. Stupid, I know, but if I do it once, it will seem so much more okay to do it again. Hopefully something will happen naturally before then,, but I think I may need some help. Uggh. TMI I know.

So, I got on the scale this a.m. and I weigh 291.4. My goal is still 289 by Sunday morning weigh-in. I haven't seen the 280's in many many years. I will probably drop to the floor crying when that happens.

Anyone have any ideas for super-low carb lunches I could take to work with me? I've been taking salad with chicken or steak strips nearly every day. Yesterday, I just couldn't commit to salad again, so I took an Atkins shake (did not affect ketosis if anyone cares ) I felt hunger yesterday for the first time in a while, and boy did I feel it. I didn't get to eat until after the gym, and I think that made my time on the treadmill even more miserable. Usually I can find a pace and a rhythm and go with it, but yesterday, every quarter of a mile was torture. I just wanted to go home. i'll have to do the gym again tonight because I didn't want to go back to back. Usually I go about 5:30 a.m. I will not go on Saturday, and then will go mid-day Sunday to meet with the personal trainer. (ugggh).

Today is Friday! Yeah! I have to work Saturdays, but I still love Friday!

I hope everyone has a fantastic, on plan kinda day!

Stacie
Old 08-23-2013, 05:42 AM   #29
Senior LCF Member

Hi Stacie we certainly can how about we get everyones real names?
Once I've got them I'll redo it.
Mine's Gina by the way.

x
Old 08-23-2013, 09:24 AM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Hi everyone,

I weighed myself this morning. Still the same 251. My goal for the end of August is 248. I haven't seen the 240s in at least 6 years.
The Sunday weigh in sounds good to me.
Believe it or not,writing here really has helped me keep track. It is so nice to have people understand all the struggles we go through. It's crazy, but everyday food or the next meal is on my mind.
My mini goal is to lose enough weight by New Years so I can dress nice and go to a very nice restaurant(eating low carb of course). I haven't done this in such a long time.