Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Attachment 50919
My daughter and I took the grandkids to an animal park. We all had a great time.
oh lucky looks like such fun! i am glad you are able to go with them!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2013, 01:12 PM   #92

OH and i forgot! we were at one yard sale and asked about a princess indoor kitchen they wanted 10 bucks so we were just leaving and they GAVE IT TO US! i guess they didn't want to pack it back home who knows? but i am tickled to death! this is a stock photo
Old 08-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
Hello, friends! Feeling a bit under the weather. My stomach is hurting and cramping like old times with TOM. Had a hysterectomy in late 30's so can't be that! Started yesterday and still this morning. Two loose BM's this morning. Some before bed last night too. Maybe TMI. LOL Started using coconut oil. Could that be it?
it could be, cut your dosage in half it also causes a detox reaction as it kills off some bad stuff in our systems
Old 08-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Deb, I want to go garage saling with you.

I enjoyed taking the kids, but I was one tired puppy by the time we got home. The youngest wanted to come back and spend the night again, but I didn't think Grandma was up to that.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:32 PM   #95
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/27/13
Glad you had fun Lucky!!
Deb- I didn't know about that. Detox, huh? Probably need it but I can't take this cramping. I'll try smaller doses soon. What does it do? You are my info line you know.
That kitchen is so precious!! Molly's going to want to stay at your house with all the cool stuff you have. Wait a minute....I bet you thought of that!!
Old 08-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #96

well YEAH! LOLi need a playroom built on BAD!! but my handyman is out for the count i do believe i will figure SOMETHING out none of the accessories came with that kitchen but i am still tickled pink!

got this too Pooh with lights and sounds and when they stack it correctly it plays Pooh's theme song 3$

CO can cause candida die off (a good thing)soo some of those symptoms are

Quote:
Die-Off Symptoms
Here is a list of some of the symptoms you might experience during a die-off (otherwise known as a Herxheimer reaction).

Nausea
Headache, fatigue, dizziness
Swollen glands
Bloating, gas, constipation or diarrhea
Increased joint or muscle pain
Elevated heart rate
Chills, cold feeling in your extremities
Body itchiness, hives or rashes
Sweating
Fever
Skin breakouts
Recurring vaginal, prostate and sinus infections
The Die-Off, or Herxheimer reaction, has been documented in research on antifungals
just like with any detox you get through it and feel much better without the toxins

some benefits
Quote:
High lauric acid content can help lower cholesterol and blood pressure. It doesn’t increase LDL and helps keep arteries flexible and prevent atherosclerosis
Studies show that coconut oil may help increase thyroid health because of its unique combination of nourishing properties and the fact that it travels directly to the liver without the need for hormones or enzymes in digestion
Coconut oil can help boost metabolism. Since it travels directly to the liver, it is used for energy and not stored as fat. It also helps a feeling of satiety and can assist in weight loss.
Can increase bone strength by allowing better absorption of calcium, vitamin D and other minerals
It’s antifungal properties have been shown to help reduce candida and yeast in the body and fight yeast infections
Can help fight infection and flu due to its antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial properties
always start off with a small dosage though some people put a small spoonful in their morning coffee i like it that way
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 08-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #97

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Jan--definitely cut back to a teaspoon a day and take it slow adding the coconut oil back in. I'm up to about a tablespoon a day but have been doing it about a month now. I went slow and have had no problems. Hope you feel better soon.

Deb--cute pooh stuff. Some people are so good--free kitchen? Wow, that's great. How's Ken today?
Old 08-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #98

Ken is having an ok day today thank you so much for asking! he has been able to ride mow a little at a time this Sunday my weed eater kid will be gone UGH
how many of you guys have school starting this week?? i think it starts here wednesday and i am soo soo happy Steven is out of that school system!
Old 08-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #99
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks chewie and Deb. OK, tomorrow I will have 1 tsp. I started out with 2 tablespoons each day.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #100
Major LCF Poster!

Just came in to say goodnight! Goodnight room!!
Old 08-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #101

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Good night, Jan! Good night, everyone, and sweet dreams. Sorry I haven't been around. Took out the entire contents of my pantry room (which had turned into a catchall for odds and ends in addition to food items), and DH and I reorganized it, as well as our under-the-stairs closet filled with all kinds of stuff. Took forever!
Old 08-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #102
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/344.2/160
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Hi all....

Whoa... what another CRAZY Monday. I didn't leave work til 545 which is too late because daycare closes at 6 and work is 20 minutes away. I just couldn't get out of there.... I tried.
Anyway - sooo tired. Abby decided to watch tv on the nook til almost 3am when I woke up and saw it (maybe I already typed that? I don't remember) anyway... I am off to bed... I am SOOOOOO tired.

Good Night all. I hope you all had a good Monday
Old 08-06-2013, 05:52 AM   #103

Good morning. Well, ds14 survived his 5 hours of football practice. He brought home his cleats and they are definitely too small so I guess we're going cleat shopping. I was hoping to postpone it but they hurt his feet so not really a good idea.

I made tacos yesterday but ground meat and I don't always get along so I had some chicken wings I had made for the boys as a snack.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:14 AM   #104
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning

Have fun cleat shopping. . Check your local Goodwill...once a lady in front of me bought 2 pairs that looked brand new for under $10 total.

Well, I am going to be at work 10-15 minutes early today. I still have a stack of paperwork and charts to go through from yesterday. I am still so tired! Caffeine here I come... I'm going to need it today.

I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday and I will check in later.

...Annett
Old 08-06-2013, 06:37 AM   #105
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning Glories! Feeling a lot better today! Thank goodness! Off CO yesterday.
chewie- Kids grow so fast don't they? Maybe you can get some thrift store shoes at least for practice and save new ones for games. Our nephew got a concussion last Fri. in practice. Went to ER and no bleeding. His Mom is thinking about keeping him out from now on. This is not the first. He plays all sports but baseball is HIS sport.
Eliza- I hate doing that kind of organizing but love it after it's done. LOL
Old 08-06-2013, 06:44 AM   #106

Quote:
Good Morning Glories! Feeling a lot better today! Thank goodness! Off CO yesterday.
chewie- Kids grow so fast don't they? Maybe you can get some thrift store shoes at least for practice and save new ones for games. Our nephew got a concussion last Fri. in practice. Went to ER and no bleeding. His Mom is thinking about keeping him out from now on. This is not the first. He plays all sports but baseball is HIS sport.
Eliza- I hate doing that kind of organizing but love it after it's done. LOL

Ken has another SSDI exam today this time is hearing and it is in Knoxville and got a call last night we forgot about a VA appointment for tomorrow morning at 7:45 AMugh for a blood test! i told Ken we should stay with Kenny overnight(1 bedroom tiny apt) he said no way! LOL
Old 08-06-2013, 06:45 AM   #107
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Attachment 50919
My daughter and I took the grandkids to an animal park. We all had a great time.
This picture made me chuckle...the expression on the camel's face is funny..and I think maybe it's the position his neck is in......adorable kids...
Old 08-06-2013, 06:49 AM   #108
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Quote:
Glad you had fun Lucky!!
Deb- I didn't know about that. Detox, huh? Probably need it but I can't take this cramping. I'll try smaller doses soon. What does it do? You are my info line you know.
That kitchen is so precious!! Molly's going to want to stay at your house with all the cool stuff you have. Wait a minute....I bet you thought of that!!
You need to start off gradually and work your way up...you can google that for how to do it.....I don't remember exactly...
Old 08-06-2013, 07:00 AM   #109
Major LCF Poster!

Bless your heart Deb. These appt.'s are enough to drive you and Ken crazy!! I think they try to get you to just give up. Did you say he already gets vet benefits? If not, my nephew has been calling them at least once a week. I think they got sick of him and gave him a date for how much percentage his is disabled. Is that so stupid or what? I would think you either are or are not. Hope Ken doesn't get too sick riding!!
Old 08-06-2013, 07:02 AM   #110
Major LCF Poster!

Lynn- I'm going to start with a teaspoon today.
Eliza- Going now to research cayenne pepper for heart. Thanks.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #111

yeah ken is 70 percent disabled VA service connected if we hadn't had that we sure could not have been surviving since May he only has one that he has had for 20 years and the rest could be taken away at any time

he goes in September AFAIK for his gulf war registry exam
Old 08-06-2013, 07:46 AM   #112

New low for me today---now down 96 pounds. Slow but sure.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:47 AM   #113

About ds14's cleats--he wears a men's size 13 so I doubt I'd find a used pair anywhere. Plus I don't mind buying used shoes for me but I don't for the kids. Just weird, I guess.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #114

Hi everyone, hope you are having a great day!
Old 08-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #115

Quote:
Lynn- I'm going to start with a teaspoon today.
Eliza- Going now to research cayenne pepper for heart. Thanks.
You're very welcome. Hope you find it helpful.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #116

Done with the steps for today, 10,353 currently, hopefully will get to 10,500 by bedtime.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:09 PM   #117
Senior LCF Member

Hi all

Its been a long day.

jan- i'm glad you are feeling better.

Eliza - congratz on the new low yay

Just want to go to bed and forget about the day. He texted me today. He quit his job. That was so dumb. He was head chef of the golf course and he quit. It was the best paying job he every had. And oh...ya... because of this he won't be sending me any $$$ for Abby. Her Bday is less than a month away. ... I still don't have all the rent. what a jerk. He says he quit because he was "stressed" I'm sorry - if I quit because of stress, I would have quit my job 5 years ago!!!!...

Anyway... off to bed I go. Good nigh all.

>>Annett
Old 08-07-2013, 04:28 AM   #118
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Annett, you want me to come kick him??
Old 08-07-2013, 06:28 AM   #119

Good morning. I made spring rolls last night. They were a lot of work and a mess but they did taste good. Ended up with 27 of them, and I ate one. LOL We went in the pool after dinner and played for a while. It's so hot here---humidity too. Bleck!

Eliza--you sure seem to have increased your energy a lot with al your walking. You are accomplishing a lot of stuff lately--good for you.

Annett--he quit his job??? OMG---you should thank your lucky stars that he's not with you anymore but I do feel bad for your dd and you. I hope you can figure out how to get through all this.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:01 AM   #120
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning

He went back to another restaurant (or he is trying to) the problem was they always shorted his check so why on earth would he want to work there again?? I don't know. Whatever. His mistake to make once again. He is full of bad choices this year. This restaurant will also be closed during the winter so I guess he is planning on working 2 months and then being done for the winter?? Whatever!

I asked him if he was still going to send us any $$$ but go no response so I am taking that as a no. I can't count on it. I am going to call child support services and check the status. Even if I won't see money it will still stack up as "owed" child support.

Though I still hurt over him leaving us for her...I'm realizing more and more that even though I did feel like I love him - perhaps he just wasn't the one? Was I wrong? I thought he was. Does that sound terrible? Now that he smokes pot and quit his job I am seeing a whole different side that I don't need. So he is going to be 39 this year - jobless - on drugs - and did I mention he's lost a lot of hair? So mostly bald too.

Well, I have an appt this morning for my depo shot. I am still going to get it because without it I have a BAD TOM going - this prevents it.
After that I am going to go to YCAP - they have no been returning my calls. I just got a 5 day shut of on electricity I need help with.
Then I am going to pit stop at Winco - since I am in that town anyway. Maybe I can stock up on some LC things for cheap.
Then I am heading back to Love Inc to return the 2 bus passes I couldn't use and to get a new clothing voucher. ...if YCAP can't help with the electric bill, I will ask them here.
I might have a counseling appt for this afternoon - not sure yet. I had to cancel last weeks because I had no gas....I've been trying to confirm that appt but again no one has called me back.

So - I'm ok. Just frustrated... but I will be ok. I just need to keep pushing the child support and try to get this bankruptcy stuff done. The legal aid clinic DID call me back yesterday so I will call them today as well...after I finish running around this morning. Maybe that will get more things going.

Anyway - trying hard to not let things get me down. Thing WILL be fine... We just gotta work through this stuff now.

I am still a little worried about DD upcoming 6th B-Day but ....we'll see. If he can't muster to send us any $$ for that... well lets just say that will speak volumes once again.

Wish me LUCK!

See you all later

>>>Annett
Closed Thread