Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/27/13
Annett- You are such a precious lady to give out of your need!! You will be greatly blessed for that extra $10 you gave Bill!! I am happy to be counted among your friends!!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2013, 07:33 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/344.2/160
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Good Morning All

This will be my 3rd attempt to post...for some reason I couldn't get it to post off my nook - so I am on my laptop now.

Well, I have a few things good: Love inc called back. They will re-issue a new voucher so that I can go to the clothing closet for the girls another day (yay).

I have a free consultation set up with a real Bankruptcy Attorney - legal aid never called me back - but at least I can chat with them and make sure I am making the right move.

I had a $5 fee from the library on my acct. I contacted the library letting them know if my situation and offered to donate some books I have that are practically new... they just took the fee off! Yay. So I can get the bankruptcy books I put on hold..yay.

I thought giving Bill and extra $10 was the right thing to do. He saved my day yesterday and now he has another $10 to save the next person with...paying it forward in a way.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

So...he just texted me (my ex)... I am just mad pissed. I am trying to be sympathetic here but having a really hard time being nice. He apologized for not checking in and seeing how we are doing for the last 10 days or so. His gf was in the hospital 3 days and he spent the 3 days with her (cyst on ovaries). Now - I know these things can be VERY painful but geez I wouldn't have had him sit at the hospital for 3 days... wth? Now, she is short 3 days pay, he is short 3 days pay and now I'm getting less than half of what he said he would send which means I am screwed again? Really? He has to help her $ wise too so he is like "sorry" oh and he can't send it til the 9th... really? Reallly?
Do I have a right to be mad here? I don't know. But seriously... we're in trouble. Much more trouble than he is financially..... ok taking a deep breath now. I'll get through this too...somehow I suppose but REALLY????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So I'm going to re-work my budget yet again. But I just want to )(*&^%$#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*())(*&^%$ #@#$%^&*()!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just need the child support to kick in. Geez.

And then the scale in my bathroom hasn't moved. Nope.... not going anywhere. My weight has been fluctuating between 308-313 depending on the day. That's a lot of variance but I guess as long as it doesn't go over...that I'm going to count it as ok. I would really like too see 299 on my scale...been trying but with the extra carbs I've had...its not likely right now. My food stamps will be on my card Monday - so I can get LC food then and start things over. I'm going to try to see if I can get a paper with the new ads so I can plan my shopping over the weekend to maximize savings.

Well my friends. ... I am glad I have you. I have no one to talk to in person other than my mother and co-workers and I really try to limit what I say.
My mom has no idea about the $$$ troubles, bankruptcy, running out of gas - any of that. If I can help it - it will stay that way.
I am glad I can say what I need to here. Life sucks sometimes and its nice to just get it out. Thanks for putting up with me... it means to world to me. Thank you!!!!!

Well, I'm going to get dressed - yes I am still in my nightgown LOL ...it was cold last night so I put on a long-sleeved night gown. My daughter looked at me like I was crazy!

Anyway...I've got a couple hours before the library opens so I am going to start fixing my livingroom after I get the dishes going in the dishwasher.
My house is still a mess....but overall it is in a better place than it was a couple weeks ago so its getting there. I have a bit of a deadline too.... little Abbys 6th bday is Sept 2nd...so my parents will be over for sure - so my house better be SPARKLING by then! LOL.

I hope ya'll have a fantastic Friday! I'll be checking in now and then.

Deb - I hope Ken is doing better

....Annett

Last edited by couponkrazy2011; 08-02-2013 at 07:34 AM..
Old 08-02-2013, 08:27 AM   #33
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Hugs to you and all you're going through, Annett. I'd be really angry too---you definitely have a right to be angry with your ex. Glad you can get the clothing voucher and the library worked with you. Make sure you check around for back to school give aways for your girls. They are all happening starting this weekend and next week here.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:28 AM   #34

Wow, where is everyone? I'm still feeling down. I do have a new nsv though: wearing a tight 16/18 top today and it's not too tight. It looked too small to fit but it did!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning Glories!
Scale didn't move today but am still down 23 lbs. Still in Twoterville!! Sunny day, Eliza!! Cloudy in the real world!
Annett- So sorry and I would be mad too. Glad things seem to be working out better except for ex!!
chewie- Sorry you still have the blues!! What is an nsv? Wow, 16/18 would be so blissful!!
Old 08-02-2013, 09:40 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
Good Morning Glories!
Scale didn't move today but am still down 23 lbs. Still in Twoterville!! Sunny day, Eliza!! Cloudy in the real world!
Annett- So sorry and I would be mad too. Glad things seem to be working out better except for ex!!
chewie- Sorry you still have the blues!! What is an nsv? Wow, 16/18 would be so blissful!!
NSV is a non scale victory.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #37
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Will you guys get on the other thread..LOL...you are confusing me...and it doesn't take a heck of a lot.....wait...did it automatically go to the new thread?...I think it did...see what I mean..LOL

Do me a favor and ignore this whole post...

Last edited by CinnamonSpice; 08-02-2013 at 09:51 AM..
Old 08-02-2013, 10:32 AM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Hey All

Chewie - I WISH I was wearing that size LOL that's awesome!
Love In did give me a voucher for school supplies. I believe that give away is on the 17th at one of the churches. I have it marked on my calendar.

Well the lawyer office just called back - they are referring me to St Andrews Legal Aid and they said they should be able to help me with all my legal troubles on a Pro Bono Basis and this lawyer volunteers at the legal aid so I am still getting a real lawyer. YAY - I called them - got VM but left a message. They handle multiple areas of law so I am going to see if they can help me with a custody agreement too aside from Ch 7 bankruptcy.

Well we're off to the library .... they have some bankruptcy books on hold.

See ya later
Old 08-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Well my parents beat it out of me LOL

They called today- they secured a 2 bedroom condo for cheap at the beach and asked if little Abby and I wanted to come. I said no...they kept pushing to find out why on earth I wouldn't take them up on a free weekend at the beach.... so after a while I broke and I told them about the whole bankruptcy thing and stuff.
So I'm supposed to go see them after the library and they will help me with gas and we can still go to beach if we want to.

So I am trying to decide.

well, off to the library finally....

talk to you later....

>>Annett
Old 08-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #40
Senior LCF Member

Oh well.. the guy backed out last minute - no beach. Maybe next weekend.

back to cleaning LOL
Old 08-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #41

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Hello lovely people, just a quick stop to say hi. Still have 4,000ish steps to go so I need to get cracking as soon as I'm done making the chicken salad for the boys. Tomorrow - chicken enchiladas, gotta use the tray of chicken quarters I bought. And the left over sour cream.

Jan, I'm so happy the lift could be fixed for only $40. Yay! How is your DH doing?

Annett, wow, you have a lot on your plate! Stay strong, young lady!

Chews, feel better. Size 16/18 is wonderful!

Deb, where are you? How's Ken?

Staying on plan is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Miles walked since July 2013 - over 1,160 .....and over 2,500,000 steps
Old 08-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #42
Senior LCF Member

LOL.. young lady? I'm gonna be 35 this year. I shouldn't be crying to my mommy about my bankruptcy and crap LOL. I feel old. And too old to do that.

Well, off to make dinner... I hope yall had a great day

>>Annett
Old 08-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
LOL.. young lady? I'm gonna be 35 this year. I shouldn't be crying to my mommy about my bankruptcy and crap LOL. I feel old. And too old to do that.

Well, off to make dinner... I hope yall had a great day

>>Annett
Wait till you're in the your mid 40s, like me, staring 50 in the face! so yeah, I wish I was 35 again! To me that is young.

Well, hopefully soon, you'll be able to get a well paying job and child support from your deadbeat ex BF (who is behaving like the South end of a Northbound horse, btw) .....And everything will fall into place. Forethought and hard work will pay off. How close are you to finishing college?

You're still young and can put your life back together and make things better for yourself and your girls.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #44

Done with the 10,000+ steps for today.

Where is everyone?

Chews, thinking of you, hoping you are feeling better, dear.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:28 PM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

Eliza- DH went to bed and slept several hours; got up and ate supper and watched a little tv and went back to bed. I'm beginning to get a little worried. He is a go,go,go person. He doesn't tell me if he's sick so I have to really watch him. If I notice any shortness of breath-he's going to ER, like it or not!! I'm not meeting my goals walking. I think I went too far too fast and I can't keep up. FitBit says 1161 right now. .49mi. I think that's about it for now. Maybe I can do more in future.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #46
Major LCF Poster!

chewie- Feeling any better?
Deb- Where are you? Hoping this is not a bad sign about Ken!!
Old 08-02-2013, 08:48 PM   #47

Quote:
Eliza- DH went to bed and slept several hours; got up and ate supper and watched a little tv and went back to bed. I'm beginning to get a little worried. He is a go,go,go person. He doesn't tell me if he's sick so I have to really watch him. If I notice any shortness of breath-he's going to ER, like it or not!! I'm not meeting my goals walking. I think I went too far too fast and I can't keep up. FitBit says 1161 right now. .49mi. I think that's about it for now. Maybe I can do more in future.
Jan, hope your DH feels lots better soon and his energy comes back. It could just be the summer heat...... No chest tightness or breathing problems, right? Give him some cayenne pepper in his food, they say it helps with heart problems. Google it if you can, very interesting info.

Not to worry about the walking. Baby steps is the key so you don't burn out.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #48

Quote:
chewie- Feeling any better?
Deb- Where are you? Hoping this is not a bad sign about Ken!!
I was going to ask....who is that sweet child in your avatar picture?
Old 08-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #49
Senior LCF Member

Well I have about a year left of school. I start again in the fall.
I am still looking for better paying jobs as well.

I often just feel like I had a 6 year marriage that failed ....followed by a nearly 7 year relationship that failed. I never thought I'd meet someone after my divorce. Then I met him and it felt like a second chance at love. I guess I was wrong

Anyway that's a lot of time to spend w 2 people and I feel like I failed my children even though its them that were the problem. I was perfectly happy in both relationships and was perfectly content to keep going - I saw nothing wrong but since men don't talk I guess they had a problem they refused to share.

I was thinking today if I would ever do this again. I am not so sure. The pain is awful. I think at this point - I would be too picky to. With both my exs they were hot, we fell in love and that was that. Now I'd have to nit-pick and not fall in love so easily. Trust will be very difficult to give after what happened in the past. I'm not sure I could ever trust another person like that. I might just end up being one of them old cat ladies instead. At least my kitty cats won't leave me.

Well I should go to bed. Its been a long day.

See yall tomorrow. Good Night

>>>Annett
Old 08-03-2013, 07:52 AM   #50

Woke to a rainy day with lots of thunder and lightning. I slept in till 8 and that was nice but I woke up with a headache. I think it's sinus related. Also popped a breaker in my kitchen using the microwave and went out to the breaker box and couldn't find it. Had to heat my coffee on the stovetop---wow, felt like it was 1950!!!! LOL
Old 08-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #51
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning All...

I weirdly got a child support payment today? I never get it on a Saturday - usually Tuesday? But that's ok. I'm going to pay daycare on Monday, put more gas in my tank and buy a small thing of play doh for Abby. She's been watching You Tube videos from the DisneyCollector and she shows how all the play doh things work and Abby has been begging for play doh since. I asked her what happened to hers but apparently its all lost. So I thought I will take $5-10 and get some play doh. The rest can all go to bills.
I will also buy the sunday Oregonian so I can get coupons to make my food stamps stretch and so I can see the ads and start planning.

Well at least for today - things are good - I will take it!!!! LOL
I really do still need to clean my livingroom and that is the very next thing on my list after we get back. I've really been procrastinating here because I HATE CLEANING THE LIVINGROOM LOL... I always have. BUt...my kitchen is ok so ...living room it is....

I shall return Happy Saturday everyone!!!

>>Annett
Old 08-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #52

I cleaned my kitchen, took meat out of the freezer for the next few days, had breakfast and made a meal plan. I took a sinus pill but it's been 30 minutes and it hasn't helped. GRRRRR I turned up the a/c even though it's not that hot, the humidity is 90%. Bleck!

It's tax free back to school shopping weekend. I bought ds14 new work out shoes online---they were already on sale, found a 20% off code, free shipping, 6% back through ebates and $10 cash back for a future shopping trip. I ended up paying less than $40 for a nice pair of Nike Flex. He's going to be thrilled. The best part---I didn't even have to go to the store today with all the other crazies. Although we still need to get cleats. I'm not sure he really needs them though because we got them late last season. He starts real practice on Monday so I think we'll wait on those for a bit.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 08-03-2013, 09:03 AM   #53

Chews, are you feeling better, sweetie?

Annett, yay! Things are beginning to look up already
Old 08-03-2013, 09:21 AM   #54
Senior LCF Member

OK... play doh alert! LOL If you have little ones in the family that LOVE play doh and have a Fred Meyer near you - check it out!!

They have the Big Ice Cream Shop and Candy Cyclone playsets (reg $15.99-$19.99) marked down on clearance to $9.99 and but on top of that ALL CLEARNACE IS 50% OFF. So that brings these big play sets to right about $5 each! What a deal.

These are not in the toy row they are with the summer clearance stuff (fans, etc).
My daughter was really bummed out because a tiny play doh bucket was $6.99 and all the bigger sets were $15-$20 ....which was more than I wanted to spend. So when we found these - her eyes were about as lit up as they could be. She is sooo happy to get 2 HUGE play sets for less than the price of 1!!

And it gets better. I spend about $10 total and I happened to have a $1 bill in my purse so I bought one scratch it and WON $9 back LOL. So $11 (play doh and scratch it) minus $9 means I today cost me $2 LOL
Old 08-03-2013, 12:19 PM   #55
Major LCF Poster!

Annett- Great day! Happy for you.
Eliza- That is my grandson, Fox. He was born April 4th. We've waited a long time for a grand and are happy,happy,happy. He is a cutie pie. I wish I could see him more. Lives an hour away. DH said one day last week his chest was hurting and he was going to lie down. Now, he just says he's tired. He goes over to my nephew's organic farm every day to feed the chickens for him and usually gathers veggies for us and them. My nephew has been out of the country with work way more than usual this year and we and his parents(my sister and brother-in-law) try to help out. His wife works at our church's private school where all his children attend.
chewie- Good deal! Love it when that happens! Hoping you're better soon. Rest and don't overdo on the cleaning. It'll be there! LOL
Old 08-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #56
Major LCF Poster!

3 generations, June 16th.jpg
Three generations. Smitty Lee Hale, Scotty Lee Hale, and Fox Lee Hale. Smitty's father's middle name was Lee,also. DH,DS and DDDDDDDDgrandson! LOL
Old 08-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #57

Quote:
Attachment 50900
Three generations. Smitty Lee Hale, Scotty Lee Hale, and Fox Lee Hale. Smitty's father's middle name was Lee,also. DH,DS and DDDDDDDDgrandson! LOL
Awwwwwwwww He is such a cutie! Maybe when his mom and Dad want to go out on the town or on a short vacation, they will bring him over to you guys to babysit. And I'm sure he'll get lots of hugs and kisses on his sweet cheeks. An hour away is not too close, but think - they could be in another state.

And what a sweet picture of three generations

Did you get a chance to look into cayenne pepper for heart troubles?

Last edited by Eliza_Jazz; 08-03-2013 at 12:53 PM..
Old 08-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #58

Annett, that truly was a good savings day, and Abby got a toy, too.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #59

Well, I'm still walking, but currently in the 6,400 steps.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #60
Senior LCF Member

LOL...She's been playing with the play doh sets since 11 am.....its not 2:30. She did stop for about 10 minutes to eat lunch but other than that its been play doh ALL DAY LOL.. I'm glad she is happy.

The livingroom is coming along - slowly - I'm about 1/3 done. I just keep remembering other things I have to do. But I'll get there. I will get it done this weekend! LOL

I also was able to close down 3 of 5 bank accounts. One of which the child support was direct deposited to - so since I got this payment today - I emptied the acct and closed it. I left a message for the child support people to discontinue w direct deposit.

So anyway I'm down to 2 accounts for now. After I get my direct deposit I will shut another down and then lastly after I fix my daughters acct I will close it. (It too was nailed with a $125 balance inquiry legal fee from the bank...GRRR she only had $4 in it so its in the hole). That one may take me a few extra weeks to close but at least they won't be able to do the same thing to the accts I've already closed.

I've got the cash from the child support - so I'll be giving $100 to daycare on Monday. Its not all I owe BUT its a payment.

My next focus: RENT. My direct deposit is supposed to come in Monday but I never get direct deposits on Monday - so maybe Tuesday. I'm just thankful I have a landlord who knows this and is fine with it. I'm not sure how much I'll have for rent but I should have at least 2/3 of it...if not more. We'll see.

I hope ya'll are having a great saturday!

>>Annett
Closed Thread