Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2013, 08:39 AM   #541
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Annett i hope it is a great weekend for you! take loads of pictures!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2013, 09:15 AM   #542
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/344.2/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
I will take lots of pics... so far. We are still home.
We hopped in...turned the key to the van...and nada..just click click click.
My neighbor won't answer their door.....so I have to wait for 2 hours until my brother can come jumpstart it. Yay. Lol
Old 08-30-2013, 09:19 AM   #543

Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
I will take lots of pics... so far. We are still home.
We hopped in...turned the key to the van...and nada..just click click click.
My neighbor won't answer their door.....so I have to wait for 2 hours until my brother can come jumpstart it. Yay. Lol
oh no!!!!! maybe it does just need a boost and that could have been from one of the lights inside being left on the click click click sounds like it just might be a dead battery FINGERS CROSSED
Old 08-30-2013, 10:39 AM   #544
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Must be catching...lol..I had to get a jump last night too! Thank goodness it happened AFTER I took DBF to the airport...that would not have been good.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:13 PM   #545
Senior LCF Member

It was just a dead battey and we were on our way just maybe an hour later....
I am exhausted.. we've been running around all day.
I'll post some pictures later... right we're starving so its time to cook dinner.

<333333
Old 08-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #546

gah NOW my window on the van will not roll down on the driver's side no motor sounds or anything passenger one and the two back ones are fine
of course my mechanic(Ken) is down ugh and it is killing him that he probably wont be able to fix it i do everything from the van pay bills banking and drive thrus man oh man
Old 08-31-2013, 07:40 AM   #547

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Hugs and prayers Deb.
Old 08-31-2013, 07:41 AM   #548

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Good morning.

I am one big old sweaty mess. Been running around like an energizer bunny for over 2 hours. Trying to get everything done. I don't want dh to stress about anything. So far: I've done the dishes, put them away, cleaned the frig and counters, baked 12 pb muffins, baked a 3 layer tiered bd cake---it's cooling and am boiling up brats and Italian sausages in beer, cleaned my family room and picked up in the hall. Phew! DS is still sick and he asked for a 3 tiered cake--like a wedding cake so what does crazy indulgent mom do???? Yep, make one. I used 2 cakes mixes, 3 graduated springform pans and even made the middle layer into a chocolate layer. Yes, I am nuts. lol
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 08-31-2013, 08:22 AM   #549
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
gah NOW my window on the van will not roll down on the driver's side no motor sounds or anything passenger one and the two back ones are fine
of course my mechanic(Ken) is down ugh and it is killing him that he probably wont be able to fix it i do everything from the van pay bills banking and drive thrus man oh man
OMG...right before my car wouldn't start at the store...on my way home from the airport...my passenger window was 3/4 of the way down and now won't go up or down...that was the last window on my Saturn that worked right...we all must be on the same wavelength... Same with me...I use it at the drive thru at the bank all the time...egads.

Last edited by CinnamonSpice; 08-31-2013 at 08:23 AM..
Old 08-31-2013, 01:47 PM   #550
Senior LCF Member

Hello All

Deb - isn't there anyone that can help? A local armory usually have volunteers for stuff. I know you are very rural but there has to be someone..... I'll keep you in my thoughts.

My car battery wouldn't start again today so my Dad had me take it to the local Les Schwab after he jump started me again. They said a cell is dead and my alternator may not be working properly but they were not sure about that. My parents paid for a new battery. We're keeping our fingers crossed. I really don't want to make my brother put in an alternator on Monday (one of his fews days off).

I've taken some more pics of the beach and stuff. I missed the sunset last night because we were walking around this resort complex looking at the arcade and the pools. So the sunset came and went behind the resort and I missed that pic opportunity. But I mad myself a new one --- I made a rock tower out of various rocks that were washed up on the beach - I guess they call these things Natures Temporary Art or something like that....because its 100% from nature, temporarily art, and then it gets reclaimed by nature. It was kind of fun.

The kids saw a Salt Water taffy shop - I don't have a lot of money but I should have enough for some taffy later today.

Well, the kids are getting ready to go swimming in the pool - though the weather is nice - the ocean was too cold to go swimming in... but they did stick their feet in the ocean.

I made a new dish for me last night low-carb spaghetti - no noodles anywhere. My parents were making spaghetti and I decided to just take shredded cabbage and season it with typical spaghetti seasonings and a tiny bit of tomato sauce...after it was done cooking (cooked but still a bit crunchy) ...I plated it on a bed of spinach and sprinkled some parm. It was YUMMY! It looked soooo good I took a pic of it... I will post it later.

I forgot my card reader at home so I won't be able to post pics until I get back.

Well, I should go. I got super-sun toasted LOL... I need to put some lotion on. Somehow my head got sunburned too LOL and my left ear is so red its swolled. LOL
But I feel fine - so thats good.

to everyone!!!!!

>>Annett
Old 08-31-2013, 05:56 PM   #551
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
Good evening my friends. I've been home since around 4:15pm. I was too tired to check in yesterday. I am full of seafood. So delicious. I am anxious to see what my weight is in the morning. The Pineapple Willey fruit juice based drink was the only thing I had off plan.

Wow, so sorry y'all are having car trouble. That is so stressful. That's why we broke down and bought a new car last year. It was painful but we just bit the bullet.

Lynn- I live about 20 min. S of the Atlanta airport. Atlanta is close enough to go there easily but we are in a subdivision of one acre lots and off a 2 lane road.

Deb -I just don't know what to say. Poor Ken. Poor you. He is in pain and I know you feel helpless! I will continue to pray for you both.

Annett- Hope you and kids have fun at beach.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:05 PM   #552

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Good morning.

I am one big old sweaty mess. Been running around like an energizer bunny for over 2 hours. Trying to get everything done. I don't want dh to stress about anything. So far: I've done the dishes, put them away, cleaned the frig and counters, baked 12 pb muffins, baked a 3 layer tiered bd cake---it's cooling and am boiling up brats and Italian sausages in beer, cleaned my family room and picked up in the hall. Phew! DS is still sick and he asked for a 3 tiered cake--like a wedding cake so what does crazy indulgent mom do???? Yep, make one. I used 2 cakes mixes, 3 graduated springform pans and even made the middle layer into a chocolate layer. Yes, I am nuts. lol
Old 08-31-2013, 06:08 PM   #553

Kenny can't come over this weekend no money for gas and they are down to one vehicle anyways for now the window is an inconvenience LOL i am spoiled it could be worse KWIM? today the blower would not work again GAH while i wanted AC today all i could think of was defrost this winter we rolled down the passenger window and the 2 back and then the blower started working again???? was about an hour after it went out?? STRANGE but i was soo happy.
driver window didn't start back working but i can live with it until we can do something about it Steven is home and if the storms aren't around tomorrow he is going to take the door apart and seeif the motor is out or if maybe it is something more simple
can you all believe tomorrow is SEPTEMBER??
this week is going to be CRAZY somehow we gotta get Steven back EARLY Tuesday morning BEFORE his classes and time enough to get his stuff in his dorm and he can get to class and we have to do that financial aid stuff and see if he can get some pell grant that way we won't have to make 2 trips to EKU
Wednesday we have to go to johnson city to see the neurologist UGH and he will say nothing wrong i know he will Thursday ALLSUP is supposed to call and file the appeal i am soo afraid i will mess things up again with finding the paperwork they need i had nightmares all night long

somehow i gotta get into the doc myself before september 12th my head is just spinning and i gotta have the cake , diaper cake and quilt done by the 21st i am a mess
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 08-31-2013, 06:10 PM   #554

glad it seems like everyone's vacation went well!
Annett i hope it isn't your alternator too
Old 08-31-2013, 06:45 PM   #555

another month has come and gone i swear it feels i am just rushing toward a nursing home and not living

300+ Support Group★ Ready For Fall★ September 2013
Closed Thread