Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > The Century Club
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #241
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
It sounds like they don't appreciate much of anything.
Jan, I will say a prayer for you. Please let us know how you come out.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2013, 12:07 PM   #242
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
Went to the doc. today and am having tests done at hospital tomorrow at hospital. Would appreciate prayers from those of you who pray. Thank you so much. Prob. check in tomorrow evening if not admitted or and have any results.Love to all.
oh Jan i must haave missed this! hang in there my friend!
Old 07-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #243
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/351/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Hello Everyone! How are you all?

I know I've been gone almost 6 weeks now...I had some major life changes and I didn't want to sit here crying my eyes out so I waited until now when I am more stable to come back.

My fiancé of nearly 7 years left us for another woman. But instead of telling me the truth he gave me the "I just love you like a friend speech" and the "long distance ruined us" So for weeks I was making myself crazy as to why how or what I did wrong but then I learned the truth: another girl. He was with her for about 3 weeks before he ended it with us and it took another month to find out...from HER!

So devastated as I was, I was more upset that he lied about the situation instead of being truthful and being a man. My ex-husband did the same thing to me. Why don't men get that we just want the truth? we get it anyway in the end. It would save soo much time and wondering and we would not make ourselves crazy for weeks wondering why.

Anyway - I am putting myself and the girls as #1

Despite all this I am still going to finish my degree, although I did take the summer off so I could have time to cope.

I have already eliminated my home from all his belongings except for the fathers day present his daughter made. I will mail it because I am nice like that.

And I STUCK with LOW CARB. I only had 1 or 2 really bad days where I had to have something but other than that I didn't let him ruin it for me.

This is HIS loss. I know who I am and I was the best thing that ever happened to him. And one day he will regret losing his family over her.

I am in financial debt because of him, so I've gotta fix that. I nearly got evicted but saved us. Now just on to the regular bills....prevent shut off.

One thing I failed in was: my home. Its a mess. I can't seem to find the care or motivation to clean it up. I just look at it and go...its too much for me to do and walk away. So I have to figure out how to get around that.

Anyway - I hope you are all WELL. I will have to sit down later today and catch up on some posts but I wanted to explain what happened and such.

I'll be back soon!!!

>>Annett
Old 07-10-2013, 01:11 PM   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
Hello Everyone! How are you all?

I know I've been gone almost 6 weeks now...I had some major life changes and I didn't want to sit here crying my eyes out so I waited until now when I am more stable to come back.

My fiancé of nearly 7 years left us for another woman. But instead of telling me the truth he gave me the "I just love you like a friend speech" and the "long distance ruined us" So for weeks I was making myself crazy as to why how or what I did wrong but then I learned the truth: another girl. He was with her for about 3 weeks before he ended it with us and it took another month to find out...from HER!

So devastated as I was, I was more upset that he lied about the situation instead of being truthful and being a man. My ex-husband did the same thing to me. Why don't men get that we just want the truth? we get it anyway in the end. It would save soo much time and wondering and we would not make ourselves crazy for weeks wondering why.

Anyway - I am putting myself and the girls as #1

Despite all this I am still going to finish my degree, although I did take the summer off so I could have time to cope.

I have already eliminated my home from all his belongings except for the fathers day present his daughter made. I will mail it because I am nice like that.

And I STUCK with LOW CARB. I only had 1 or 2 really bad days where I had to have something but other than that I didn't let him ruin it for me.

This is HIS loss. I know who I am and I was the best thing that ever happened to him. And one day he will regret losing his family over her.

I am in financial debt because of him, so I've gotta fix that. I nearly got evicted but saved us. Now just on to the regular bills....prevent shut off.

One thing I failed in was: my home. Its a mess. I can't seem to find the care or motivation to clean it up. I just look at it and go...its too much for me to do and walk away. So I have to figure out how to get around that.

Anyway - I hope you are all WELL. I will have to sit down later today and catch up on some posts but I wanted to explain what happened and such.

I'll be back soon!!!

>>Annett
oh ANNETT i am soo sorry to hear this my friend GRRR yeah i get the being honest thing oh man what does your younguns think?/ poor kids never do understand grownups heck i don;t understand i wish i could give you a hug
if you wanna start babysteps on cleaning the house come over to the fly lady thread usually simple 15 minute missions that make it a lot easier to tackle everything but heck i am soo lazy i rarely get even the 15 minute mission done:hug s:
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/be...3-kitchen.html
we are in the kitchen this week and i actually DID clean my stovetop! LOL too hot to run the self cleaner on the oven!
and a tip i found on pint rest who knew? take alcohol and clean the greasiest spots takes it right off !!!!the top of my stove where the knobs are? i could never get the greasy film off and that worked i gotta do the vent hood next
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 07-10-2013, 01:27 PM   #245
Senior LCF Member

Well my 12 yrs old, she has been through this before with my ex-husband, so she knows how I feel and she is handling it. My marriage to him also lasted 6.5 years...what is it with the 6.5 years? Two failed relationships.

My 5yo she was very upset day one but the way I explained it that Daddy isn't in love with Mommy but he does love her still. She will not sleep in her own bed. She has to sleep in mine or she sleep walks. So for now I am letting it be but when school comes, she will need to get back to her own bed.
I had to tell her he had a girl friend, she was like "fine, if he has gf he isn't my Daddy anymore!" so I had to sit her down and explain that he still was - no matter what.

I don't believe in sugar-coating situations like that but I also don't make them worse. I give her the truth - no exaggerations. She can make up her own mind. If there is nothing from him on her Bday or under the Christmas tree, I am not going to scramble and pretend there is. She will learn who he is and make up her own mind.
The only thing I concealed is that I also found out that he started smoking pot. We don't need that in our lives. And she doesn't need to know.

Sadly though he may be turning into a deadbeat dad. He was supposed to send us $ and hasn't. I suppose his new habit and gf is costing him a lot of money. He hasn't bothered to call or anything. I filed for Child support.

We will get through it. My girls know they are my world.

As for me... I don't know if I can ever trust a man again. That's twice now. Only time will tell.

FlyLady - LOL I looked on youtube because I thought she had some videos out too.
I once had her book but never really read it...hmmm I might still have it. My house was never THIS bad. I am so embarrassed about it but understand because I am an emotional mess, its reflected here. I've been able to fix a lot of problems and move forward very well except with the house and my KIDS deserve a CLEAN house.

I'll get there. I will check out the thread too.

Thanks for being so kind.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #246

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Jan.sending my prayers.

Annett--hugs and I'm sorry, that's terrible for you and your girls. You deserve better.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Chewie, I recently discovered I may be allergic to CO when I apply it to my skin. Get a rash.
Oh no, definitely don't injest it then.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #248

Annett--you need to not worry about the cleaning right now, it's really not that importa t. You need to heal and get past this rough patch. Eventually you'll clean it all up. Hugs
Old 07-10-2013, 05:54 PM   #249

Old 07-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #250

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Jan, prayers go out to you
Old 07-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #251

Annett,

I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this It truly is his loss. I'm with Chewie, don't worry about the house too much, you have so many things on your plate and two girls who depend on you. So sad for your daughter.

And good for you for filing for child support, obviously he is not doing his duty.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:36 PM   #252
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
i am just afraid because it is not perfect and doesn't look like store bought Ashley will get rid of it before Molly is of an age to treasure it they even sold that antique telephone table i bopught for them last year
Then keep it at your home and let her use it. Take pictures of her with it and when she grows up give it to her then.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #253
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Jan.....I am saying a prayer for you tonight. Hugs....
Annett....Glad you are back. I am sorry about the boyfriend.
I hope you get the child support. Just be sure to move on through the
valley of this awful time right now and you will come out stronger and better.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:06 AM   #254

Good morning. Yesterday was the hottest day of the year here so far. I sure hope it stands. Acckkk It was so hot the pool felt like bath water although a breeze kicked up and when you got out of the pool it felt cool. We didn't go in till about 8:15. Then dh had to put chemicals in it.

I made catfish and it was so good. Plus I made a cuke/tomato salad, mushrooms and green beans and rolls(not lc). DS14 has a friend staying over a few nights, hopefully he's going home today????

For tonight, I've had a 10 lb pork shoulder marinating for 2 days already. Going to slow roast it. It's called Pernil and it's a Puerto Rican dish. It is extremely good. The marinade includes garlic, fresh lime, lemon and orange juice and a bunch of spices.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 08:10 AM   #255

I started yesterday adding coconut oil to my morning hot coffee. Yes, I drink hot coffee even when it's 100 degrees. Anyway today is only day 2 and I have to say, maybe it's a coincidence but it worked for my "problem." LOL Is that tmi? If you don't remember, I was having a problem with constipation.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:10 AM   #256

Oh, and I must be the only person in the world to plop down my to go cup(from home) and have the coconut oil hit me in the eye. roflol Unbelievable. Now I have a film on my eyeball.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #257
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Oh, and I must be the only person in the world to plop down my to go cup(from home) and have the coconut oil hit me in the eye. roflol Unbelievable. Now I have a film on my eyeball.
LOL..chewie...my friend always uses it to take her eye makeup off..
Old 07-11-2013, 08:35 AM   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
I started yesterday adding coconut oil to my morning hot coffee. Yes, I drink hot coffee even when it's 100 degrees. Anyway today is only day 2 and I have to say, maybe it's a coincidence but it worked for my "problem." LOL Is that tmi? If you don't remember, I was having a problem with constipation.
Chewie, that may be it May be lubricating things from the inside. Wishing you continued success.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:36 AM   #259

Good morning! Everyone have a great Thursday!
Old 07-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
LOL..chewie...my friend always uses it to take her eye makeup off..
It feels weird. I don't like oil in/on my eyes.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Chewie, that may be it May be lubricating things from the inside. Wishing you continued success.
Thanks, me too. I feel so much better.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #262

we got a letter saying Ken has an appointment with a mental health evaluater for the SSDI July 30th SIGH of course that will be a day he will be fine don't ya think? and have a problem right after
i got all 20 9 patches done and talked to una B i got make connections now LOL NONE of the 9 patches are the same size
coconut oil is wonderful stuff! and can help with candida infections and that might get things working better

antimicrobial, antifungal, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant properties
Old 07-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #263

Hi. So hot. We need rain so bad.

I went to Walgreens and got some great deals with coupons and register rewards==sales. My original amount due was $65 and change, I paid only $31 and I have 2 coupons for $3.50 for my next purchase.

I cleaned the kitchen, got laundry going, the d.w. going and have the pork in the oven since 3. At 6, I have to turn the oven up to brown it for another hour or so. YUMMMM
Old 07-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #264
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
Big thank you to all my friends who prayed for me! I do NOT have cancer!!! Praise the Lord!! My doc. was really negative and I was very frightened. Did all tests today and gave me the results. I am home now and relaxing but I wanted to thank y'all and let you know how it turned out. I have so many health problems now and I was dreading dealing with another. I guess there will be more tests to find out what is wrong with my swollen arm but I am so relieved about today's tests that I'm not even worried about those. Love you all. Support means so much!!
Old 07-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #265

Quote:
Big thank you to all my friends who prayed for me! I do NOT have cancer!!! Praise the Lord!! My doc. was really negative and I was very frightened. Did all tests today and gave me the results. I am home now and relaxing but I wanted to thank y'all and let you know how it turned out. I have so many health problems now and I was dreading dealing with another. I guess there will be more tests to find out what is wrong with my swollen arm but I am so relieved about today's tests that I'm not even worried about those. Love you all. Support means so much!!
:jump joy:
Old 07-11-2013, 05:15 PM   #266

Oh Jan, that is great news. PTL
Old 07-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #267
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Beara
Yay Jan!!!!!!
Im so happy for you!!!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 06:59 PM   #268
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: thecloude1
Stats: 325/261/150
Start Date: February 4, 2013
Jan!!! Great news!!

coconut eye...I mean chewie.

Hello to everyone!!
Old 07-11-2013, 07:24 PM   #269

Quote:
This is great news, Jan!
Old 07-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #270
Senior LCF Member

Oh I am soooo tired. Its been a long day but I wanted to pop on here and say Hello.

Jan - I am glad to hear you don't have cancer. that must be a HUGE relief.

Anyone have a good LC recipes for Coconut Macaroons? I have this organic dried coconut I got a while ago and I'd love to figure out how to use this for that.

Thank you all for the kind words about my ex. I am devastated for the kids. And today I found out she has 2 kids so, he basically traded in his family for another.
But its his loss. My girls are #1 and they know that. I know who I am and even though he's tried very hard to make me feel bad about me (nasty txts) I know better.
My girls know most of the truth. They know he said he fell out of love with me and they now know he has a gf with kids. I DID NOT mention that he decided that it was fine to start smoking an illegal substance commonly prescribed for pain. He does not have a prescription. My kids don't need to know that and will never be around that. I don't need an addict in my life anyway.
Anyway, thanks again for the kind words. I am going to go fall into bed.

Good night all

>>Annett
Closed Thread