Deb! Whatcha doin'?
Old 07-27-2013, 12:59 PM   #813
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Lony, the food sounds delicious! Love broccoli with cheese. Maybe I should try Pilates, too, definitely need core strengthening. I have one ab, and it's not flat for sure, just the opposite.

Hi Linda
lol Eliza - I have to go with the jelly/belly and that's not the candy beans when it comes to abs. Hmmm - I wonder if I even have them, they've been hidden so long. Are you singing 'These boots are made for walkin''..........now I'll have that little ditty in my head for a few hours.
Old 07-27-2013, 01:01 PM   #814
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by pansies View Post
lol Eliza - I have to go with the jelly/belly and that's not the candy beans when it comes to abs. Hmmm - I wonder if I even have them, they've been hidden so long. Are you singing 'These boots are made for walkin''..........now I'll have that little ditty in my head for a few hours.
Yes, I am singing that now, Ms. Linda How are you doing today?
Old 07-27-2013, 01:03 PM   #815
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
I am just walking, sometimes fast, mostly slow. The palates that I have had to do has really tightened my core and walking does not hurt as bad because I am getting some tone in my hanging belly.

Actually he is not going to be home till about 11 so I am going to make some Salisbury steak for him. Mine will be minus gravy and I will add rice for him and broccoli and cheese sauce.
I don't know where you get all your energy - other than the fact you're so young and ummm- weigh 100+ less than I do, but I sure do admire you for taking off like you have with this walking. I'm a work in progress, but I am progressing - have to keep my eye on one day at a time, etc.

Do you make your own cheese sauce? Or since it's for Mike - he doesn't need l/c. I've just discovered that I eat lots more broccoli if I put just a bit of cheese sauce on it.
Old 07-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #816
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/345.5/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Good Afternoon All

Whew...my little 5yo kept me busy the last few hours. We were at the park for a WHOLE hour before it got too hot. Normally we're there only 30-45 minutes. But that's good. Got home...she wanted to make pudding AND jello. We haven't had any sweet treats around in a while, so we made both...but we didn't stop there... we made Butterscotch pudding, chocolate pudding AND cherry SF jello. I can't really have any of the pudding but that's ok I got the jello. It used up all our milk to make the pudding but we've never been huge milk drinkers so that's ok.
She is sooo happy. She keeps checking the fridge to see if the jello is done yet LOL.
We're behind on lunch - its just cooking now (a little after 1) but that's ok.

Hmmmmm... I was reading about the broccoli. I LOVE broccoli - but I just throw some in a baking dish with finely chopped garlic and bake it up. When its close to being done I sprinkle some shredded cheese. Very yummy. Once I even just baked up the broccoli in a casserole dish with bacon and alfredo sauce. Now I watched the carb count and had I only eaten a serving I would have been fine...unfortunately bacon+broccoli+afredo sauce all hot & bubble is terribly addicting and I ate the WHOLE thing (OOOPPS) so I can't make it unless I make it in smaller portions.

Well off I got to check on lunch. My livingroom is slightly looking better but I can't vacuum yet. GOAL: To vacuum by tonight (yeah) I CAN DO IT!

See ya'll later

...Annett
Old 07-27-2013, 01:34 PM   #817
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
Annett- I totally agree with everything Eliza said!!!

Lony- I'm going to try it! Prob. on bed to begin with. Haha Prob. couldn't get off floor!!
Old 07-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #818
Major LCF Poster!

pansies- I agree. They must be very young or younger! LOL I'm trying to walk more each day than I did the day before and that's about to kill me. Don't know if I'm going to make it today.
Old 07-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #819

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Hi again. I just got tom and not up to doing much of anything today. I did some laundry and cooking and took a nap. Haven't had it since March, was actually hoping it was done for good. Just had a cup of coffee outside with my kittie. She's lonely since Sammie is gone. I gave her a big bowl of chicken scraps and she loved it.

Dh is bored and doesn't know how to relax. He took apart our familyroom fan/light kit to install new glass shades. He's been tinkering around with that for quite some time. He's so funny. He also went to the store and picked up corn from a local farmer too. Guess we're having corn on the cob tonight too.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 07-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #820
Major LCF Poster!

chewie- All that food sounds yummy. Chicken every which way and SEAFOOD! I so love seafood. Going to FL the last week of Aug. and plan on eating my fill of shrimp, crab legs and scallops. Oh, and Mahimahi. There's a place off the beach that was featured in Southern Living that serves fried grouper throat. I know it sounds gross but oh, how good it is!!

Deb- You OK? Ken OK? Worrying about you.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #821

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
quick howdy kenny and ashley came down for us to help them with some mechanic work so we have been busy all day
LOL i have cooked all day more than i have since i couldn't tell you when of course nothing LC!

KUTGW everyone i can't get the gas smell off of me!
Old 07-27-2013, 04:37 PM   #822
Senior LCF Member

Wahoooooo!!!!!!! YAY!!! WOOT!!!!!

I CLEANED my kitchen ALL the way!!!! WOOO HOOO.

I originally had planned to leave 1/2 the kitchen from last weekend and do the livingroom but somehow I ended up in the kitchen instead (maybe because I HATE cleaning the livingroom more) and I got it D-O-N-E! I even MOPPED.... NO panick attack/anxiety. Yahooooooooo.

Ok now I know this is just a small victory but I am very proud that I was able to do it since I haven't been able to spend more than 10 minutes at a time in my kitchen in the last 6 weeks. I'm ok. Yes I was thinking of him...and his GF (grrrrrr) BUT I didn't let it get me DOWN and I didn't let the anxiety take over.

So yay...I now officially have my bedroom AND kitchen CLEAN. Ha ha ...yay.
The next worst room is the livingroom so that will be my next task. My bathrooms aren't bad at all...just need a light cleaning so they can wait a little.

Anyway... I just had to share with the world that IT IS DONE.

See ya'll later... I'm gonna get started on the living room!

>>Annett
Old 07-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #823
Major LCF Poster!

Proud of you, Annett!! You are riding high!

Deb- Yes, they come when they want something!! LOL
Old 07-27-2013, 05:49 PM   #824

Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
Wahoooooo!!!!!!! YAY!!! WOOT!!!!!

I CLEANED my kitchen ALL the way!!!! WOOO HOOO.

I originally had planned to leave 1/2 the kitchen from last weekend and do the livingroom but somehow I ended up in the kitchen instead (maybe because I HATE cleaning the livingroom more) and I got it D-O-N-E! I even MOPPED.... NO panick attack/anxiety. Yahooooooooo.

Ok now I know this is just a small victory but I am very proud that I was able to do it since I haven't been able to spend more than 10 minutes at a time in my kitchen in the last 6 weeks. I'm ok. Yes I was thinking of him...and his GF (grrrrrr) BUT I didn't let it get me DOWN and I didn't let the anxiety take over.

So yay...I now officially have my bedroom AND kitchen CLEAN. Ha ha ...yay.
The next worst room is the livingroom so that will be my next task. My bathrooms aren't bad at all...just need a light cleaning so they can wait a little.

Anyway... I just had to share with the world that IT IS DONE.

See ya'll later... I'm gonna get started on the living room!

>>Annett
Old 07-27-2013, 06:01 PM   #825

Annett, hooray! The kitchen is clean!
Old 07-27-2013, 06:37 PM   #826

A bit over 11,000 steps. Now I can finally go eat.

Annett, if your pedometer is wonky, there are free apps for Android and iPhones that can serve as pedometers by using GPS. I think Map My Walk is the most popular.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:12 AM   #827

Good morning. I went swimming with ds yesterday evening. We played ball for about 2 hours. It was so cool we had our firepit going and I put on long pants, a hoodie and my slippers. lol I must have looked like a nut but I was cold from the pool and didn't want to get bit by mosquitos. It was nice and today we're FREE too. Not much on my agenda--just did some laundry, need to clean the frig and do a little bit of clothes purging and organization. I have to find some pants that fit me cause I don't have any. roflol
Old 07-28-2013, 07:22 AM   #828

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Good morning. I went swimming with ds yesterday evening. We played ball for about 2 hours. It was so cool we had our firepit going and I put on long pants, a hoodie and my slippers. lol I must have looked like a nut but I was cold from the pool and didn't want to get bit by mosquitos. It was nice and today we're FREE too. Not much on my agenda--just did some laundry, need to clean the frig and do a little bit of clothes purging and organization. I have to find some pants that fit me cause I don't have any. roflol
thatnsounds soo good!

woke up this morning soo deep in despair i just don't know why either nothing else bad has happened. and didn't have bad dreams or anything Ken is having an OK morning his head is hurting but he was able to feed the cats while i was in the shower and took his meds without me having to remind him or help him get them

We have to go up to EKU tomorrow and return these books and then TUESDAY is the first of those social Security doctor's appointments MEntal this time lots and lots of traveling

can you guys believe this week will be AUGUST!!???!!!
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 07-28-2013, 07:53 AM   #829
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning.

Deb.... I'm glad ken was able to do that . I hope you feel better.

--------------------------------------

Well I just woke up and my daughter is already having a fit. I told her that her hair needed to be brushed before we could go to the park...apparently she doesn't agree.

I was up wayyyyyy to late last night. I was playing combat arms til midnight!!! My online friends in that game were just hillarious!

So for the 2nd time this week I opted not to take Benadryl to help me sleep. When take benadryl...I don't dream....and I noticed when I don't take benadryl...I have interesting dreams but wake up tired. I dreamt that my recent ex and I were superheroes and we were back together and we were having dinner and were dancing after we saved some people. Well the whole problem with that is that we are never getting back together....and he doesn't dance...never has. Anyway...weird.

I guess I feel kind of used...yes our relationship was long distance and due to money troubles we havent seen each other since last summer but I supported him mentally, and sometimes financially....I was always there for him and then 4 days before I was supposed to see him...he ended it? I never knew that last summer was the last time I was going to see him. I know things were hard but I did not break.
Is it crazy that I still miss this idiot? And I understand he doesn't feel that way about me anymore with the new woman in his life and I know there is no going back. I just don't know how to stop. Frustrated.

Well i going to go. I hope y'all have a great Sunday.... I'll be back.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #830

Old 07-28-2013, 08:12 AM   #831

Annett--congrats on your cleaning. You are getting so much better---baby steps. Of course you are going to miss him. He's your dd's dad and has been your focus for many years. You deserve better. HUGS
Old 07-28-2013, 08:16 AM   #832

Deb--praying for Ken and it's good you have appointments this week. Hopefully, you will get some answers or at least progress forward.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:06 AM   #833
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning Glories! I was up one lb. today Yuck! Slept in and didn't go to church.

Deb- I think you feel depressed because of the build up! You have been the strong one for sooo long that you just have to stop and think of yourself sometime. I'm glad Ken is OK today and not really bad. This may be giving you (subcon.) a pass to break a little. That's what my psychiatrist to me anyway years ago.

Eliza- One more question about quiche. Do you cook meat before putting in cups are is it in oven long enough to cook? Walked 4102 steps yesterday!

Annett- Hang on! You're doing great! Proud of you!

chewie- That sounds like so much fun! You have all your chicken cooked to eat and no people to serve and clean up after today. Have yourself a restful day. You deserve it!!
Old 07-28-2013, 09:37 AM   #834

Well that project took a lot longer than I had planned. Something got spilled in the frig and went everywhere---in all the drawers, down the sides, yuck. So I ended up emptying it and taking out all the glass shelves and drawers and washing it all. I tossed tons of old stuff too. Hopefully it'll be good for a few months. I am a sweaty mess now.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:38 AM   #835

Why does my stupid body give me cramps after my tom arrived??? What's going on?
Old 07-28-2013, 09:45 AM   #836

Good morning, hot chicks! How is everyone doing today?

Deb, wishing you and Ken a quiet, peaceful day

Chews, enjoy your pool! Man, sounds so good

Annett, congratulations on the finished kitchen! I think in your mind you see the relationship between your ex and that woman as all unicorns and rainbows....Let me tell you, the truth is probably very different. Life has set in with all its problems and he is probably understanding that the grass is not always greener on the other side. Plus, he needs to take care of someone else's children and I can't imagine he is enjoying it or that the transition is smooth. That's just my humble opinion.

Jan, wooohoooo! You walking wonder! Over 4,000 steps after only a couple of days of walking! See, you can do it!

Staying on plan is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Miles walked since July 2013 - over 1,160 .....and over 2,500,000 steps
Old 07-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #837

I walked a mile and now it's time to stop and have my coffee with nutmeg. When I'm done I'll walk another mile, then clean, then walk again. I "pay' myself $1 a mile I walk and so now I've collected enough to replace my 5 year old MP3 player. I borrow audiobooks from the public library through their online digital service and listen to them while I walk. Makes the time go faster.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #838

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Good Morning Chickeipoos!

Well I slacked on my walking yesterday and I only got something like 6000 steps. :/ Today is a new day, even though I didn't get up till 10 (we stayed up too late watching stupid movies)

Today is laundry (bleck) I think I am going to make some Chinese food and enjoy some quality time with the hubs.

Congratulations on all the walking Jan and Eliza, you two are going to wear out your sneakers!
Old 07-28-2013, 11:19 AM   #839

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Good Morning Chickeipoos!

Well I slacked on my walking yesterday and I only got something like 6000 steps. :/ Today is a new day, even though I didn't get up till 10 (we stayed up too late watching stupid movies)

Today is laundry (bleck) I think I am going to make some Chinese food and enjoy some quality time with the hubs.

Congratulations on all the walking Jan and Eliza, you two are going to wear out your sneakers!
Oh yeah, you slacker 6,000 steps is nothing to frown on.

enjoy your time with your hubs and at the laundry....maybe you can give Freddie a spin in the dryer
Old 07-28-2013, 11:44 AM   #840

Just made some coleslaw. Used both red and green cabbage--so pretty. Also sent dh to the store for some more fresh fruit. I'm going to make up a pitcher of sangria for this afternoon. I'm going to use grapes, cherries and orange, lemon, lime slices. I'm using an old bottle of pink zin and some red merlot. It should be yummy to have in the pool or patio.
Closed Thread