Old 07-24-2013, 05:44 PM   #691
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
How are my favorite people in the whole wide world doing? I hope everyone is well.

Things have been super busy around here. Once the snow melts we come out of hibernation like bears. hehe Camping, fishing, hiking....

I had some back issues. Found out I have degeneration in some of my lower disks. Blah to that. I have been doing physical therapy . Yoga and palates. It has helped a lot and it is firming muscles I never even knew I had.

I am going to try to catch up and come in more often. Sending lots of hugs and happy glitter.
HOWDY STRANGER!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #692
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/344.2/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Hey all!

I am at the park with my 5yr old. She had to get some energy out.
I am leaching off someones unsecure wifi.
I don't know how long I can stay here because he used to come to this park with us. The memories are messing with me.
I also think that eventually I will have to move. The memories in our house just get to me even if we never lived together for a long time.... But for now I am stuck.

Well its pretty hot out here...going to see if she's ready to go home, cool off and watch tv while I go play combat arms for a bit.

Catch you all later.....

Annett.

Last edited by couponkrazy2011; 07-24-2013 at 06:21 PM..
Old 07-24-2013, 06:32 PM   #693

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Done with my 10,000 steps for today. I have walked over 62 miles this month, and I didn't even start till the 8th. And 62.2 miles is 100.1 kilometers. Not shabby for a fattie.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:39 PM   #694

Salmon and roasted squash waiting! Time to yum yum.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:39 PM   #695
Senior LCF Member

Awww LOL.... 10K steps WOW. I am amazed. You make me want to find my pedometer and keep track of my steps.

Oh and did you know that if you log your steps ever day on walgreens.com you can earn rewards points?

Old 07-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #696
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
No rain here either for a change. Our yard is a swamp. Love the 'cool' pic.
Anette- Sounds like a good opportunity if it's on the up and up. You know you have to be careful.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #697

Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
Awww LOL.... 10K steps WOW. I am amazed. You make me want to find my pedometer and keep track of my steps.

Oh and did you know that if you log your steps ever day on walgreens.com you can earn rewards points?

Annett, the steps add up faster than you think. Give it a try. I walk around listening to audiobooks on my old, old, MP3 player (5 years old) and I get the books for free from my public library media service. Anything to pass the time and make walking more interesting.

I didn't know about Walgreens, I should go check it out. Thanks for letting me know.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #698

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Done with my 10,000 steps for today. I have walked over 62 miles this month, and I didn't even start till the 8th. And 62.2 miles is 100.1 kilometers. Not shabby for a fattie.
You are NOT a fattie and you are doing amazingly awesome!
Old 07-24-2013, 07:49 PM   #699

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
You are NOT a fattie and you are doing amazingly awesome!
As always, you're too kind. I know I'm fat, no two ways around it. Lol but that's OK with me. I consider it a temporary state of being.

Is Mike packed up and ready to go?
Old 07-24-2013, 08:48 PM   #700
Major LCF Poster!

I'm going to bed with my teeny .5 mile walked today. Oh, well, I'll do more eventually.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #701
Senior LCF Member

I found my pedometer I'll clip it on in the morning and see how many steps I put in on a regular day. We shall see.

Well, I wish you all a fabulous Thursday - I'm not sure if there will be time to check in at lunch since I am heading back to the food bank to give it another try. It kind of sucks that I have to go there wearing scrubs but oh well.

I've kind of run into a web-page-block. I am still working on my website but have been drawing blanks all week. We will see how it goes. Maybe I'll find my spark again in the next day or two.

Have a good night all

>>Annett
Old 07-24-2013, 10:30 PM   #702
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: buttercup30
Stats: 394.6/377.8/150
Start Date: July 2013
Yesterday, 7/23, I had to fight not to "cheat" on my diet. I succeeded got on the scale today 7/24, and lost another pound. I am down to 383.2.

couponkrazy, I will be praying for your situation.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:09 AM   #703

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Good morning. It's Thursday and was only 71 when I got up today. That's awesome. Dh installed 2 ceiling fans on our covered front porch yesterday. Took him 6 hours but they look so nice. The blades look like big leaves and no lights. We sat on the porch swing for a while admiring them last night.

Made steak fajitas last night. Yum. Today we're taking the boys to happy hour---not for drinks but this seafood place offers all their appetizers for half price during happy hour---4:00-6:00 pm so we'll get a bunch of yummy stuff.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 07-25-2013, 06:10 AM   #704
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning Glories!! Well, I knew it would happen someday. I just really wasn't prepared. No balloons and no marching band scheduled. No flowers or ribbons. So, without further fanfare, I'M IN TWOTERVILLE!!! Lost 1 1/2 lbs yesterday. I'm claiming it for today. I'm going with my sister for our day out, but you can bet I won't use food to celebrate!!
Old 07-25-2013, 06:11 AM   #705

Annett==I hope the food bank is open and you find some more help soon.

buttercup---good job on the fight, it's hard and congrats on the loss. Woohoo

Eliza--you are doing awesome. Keep it up

Lony--hope your back gets better.

Jan--half a mile is a start. Sure better than being a couch potato.

Deb--what's going on? How's Ken?
Old 07-25-2013, 06:12 AM   #706

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
Good Morning Glories!! Well, I knew it would happen someday. I just really wasn't prepared. No balloons and no marching band scheduled. No flowers or ribbons. So, without further fanfare, I'M IN TWOTERVILLE!!! Lost 1 1/2 lbs yesterday. I'm claiming it for today. I'm going with my sister for our day out, but you can bet I won't use food to celebrate!!
WOOHOO---GO JAN!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2013, 06:16 AM   #707
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: FluffRNutter
Stats: 5'11" 340/256/???
Start Date: Restarted 7/7/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttercup30 View Post
Yesterday, 7/23, I had to fight not to "cheat" on my diet. I succeeded got on the scale today 7/24, and lost another pound. I am down to 383.2.
Good for you! Isn't that a great feeling?

Good morning!
I got on the scale this morning and saw a new low. I usually wait a day or two before claiming it cause the scale has a way of bouncing around. I can tell changes are taking place because my clothes are looser. I think I'll take measurements tonight.

I've been working out a lot - all cardio. I really want to add weight training to my routine. I love doing cardio solo, but for some reason lifting weights by myself bores me to tears. I need to just get over it and push through that. It will help me tone up as I drop the rest of this weight. Suck it up and just do it, Fluff!

Does anyone here use Runkeeper to track your workouts? I've started using it and I'm digging it so far.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:16 AM   #708
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Woohoo! That's awesome! Great job!
Old 07-25-2013, 06:58 AM   #709
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you my good friends.
Way to go buttercup! You were rewarded for not cheating!
Chewie, Happy Hour sounds great! Feed the kids for 1/2 the price.
Fluff, sounds you you've got this exercise thing down! Wish I did. I have already walked more this morning than yesterday morning so I'm just going to try to beat yesterday's count each day for a while.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:12 AM   #710

Quote:

Way to go, buttercup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Good morning. It's Thursday and was only 71 when I got up today. That's awesome. Dh installed 2 ceiling fans on our covered front porch yesterday. Took him 6 hours but they look so nice. The blades look like big leaves and no lights. We sat on the porch swing for a while admiring them last night.

Made steak fajitas last night. Yum. Today we're taking the boys to happy hour---not for drinks but this seafood place offers all their appetizers for half price during happy hour---4:00-6:00 pm so we'll get a bunch of yummy stuff.
Ooooohn, I love those fans with the big, leaf-like blades, make you feel like you're in Hawaii.

Quote:
Amazing news! Congratulations, Jan! How's the weather out there in Twoterville ? Is it always sunny as you suspected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffRNutter View Post
Good for you! Isn't that a great feeling?

Good morning!
I got on the scale this morning and saw a new low. I usually wait a day or two before claiming it cause the scale has a way of bouncing around. I can tell changes are taking place because my clothes are looser. I think I'll take measurements tonight.

I've been working out a lot - all cardio. I really want to add weight training to my routine. I love doing cardio solo, but for some reason lifting weights by myself bores me to tears. I need to just get over it and push through that. It will help me tone up as I drop the rest of this weight. Suck it up and just do it, Fluff!

Does anyone here use Runkeeper to track your workouts? I've started using it and I'm digging it so far.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Fluff, great job! Hope the WL sticks.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:15 AM   #711

Quote:

sigh we are off to try and mow over at mom's the grass is still soo wet and it hasn't rained since Tuesday
Old 07-25-2013, 07:17 AM   #712
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Fluff, sounds you you've got this exercise thing down! Wish I did. I have already walked more this morning than yesterday morning so I'm just going to try to beat yesterday's count each day for a while.
That's a perfect plan. It's exactly what I did when I started adding exercise. You'll probably be shocked by how quickly your body will adapt. You'll be able to add more and more each day.

When I started my weight loss mission, all I could do was walk, and it wasn't very far at all. Everything ached. But, I did what I could and slowly increased. Now I do all kinds of stuff for exercise - Zumba, walking, yoga, boot camp, insanity, P90X - really anything that gets my body moving. I've started adding jogging to my routine, which is something I NEVER thought I would be doing. I call it jello jiggler jogging cause everything jiggles, but I don't let that stop me.

Working out is the only reason I didn't gain anything back when I stopped following a low carb diet. I have no doubt about that. However, I've learned that I can't out-train a bad diet. It's going to take the combination of both for me to achieve my goals. This is a total and complete lifestyle change for me. I am working hard to change my views on food, and I'm acknowledging the reasons why I eat when I shouldn't and I'm making better choices when something triggers that.

You should be proud of yourself for adding exercise to your day. Take it one step at a time and be patient with your progress. You've got this!!
Old 07-25-2013, 07:20 AM   #713

Quote:
:ju mpjoy:
Old 07-25-2013, 08:27 AM   #714

I forgot to mention that I'm at a new low on my scale--93 pounds gone!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2013, 08:28 AM   #715

Maybe I can make the 100 pound mark by my 8 month surgiversary???? That's August 3 so only 9 more days to lose 7 pounds???? Probably not but close.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:28 AM   #716
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
That's fantastic Chewie!!!
Old 07-25-2013, 09:24 AM   #717

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffRNutter View Post
That's a perfect plan. It's exactly what I did when I started adding exercise. You'll probably be shocked by how quickly your body will adapt. You'll be able to add more and more each day.

When I started my weight loss mission, all I could do was walk, and it wasn't very far at all. Everything ached. But, I did what I could and slowly increased. Now I do all kinds of stuff for exercise - Zumba, walking, yoga, boot camp, insanity, P90X - really anything that gets my body moving. I've started adding jogging to my routine, which is something I NEVER thought I would be doing. I call it jello jiggler jogging cause everything jiggles, but I don't let that stop me.

Working out is the only reason I didn't gain anything back when I stopped following a low carb diet. I have no doubt about that. However, I've learned that I can't out-train a bad diet. It's going to take the combination of both for me to achieve my goals. This is a total and complete lifestyle change for me. I am working hard to change my views on food, and I'm acknowledging the reasons why I eat when I shouldn't and I'm making better choices when something triggers that.

You should be proud of yourself for adding exercise to your day. Take it one step at a time and be patient with your progress. You've got this!!
Fluff, wise words!

Everyone can start small and build up. There is hope.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:25 AM   #718

Quote:
Way to go!
Old 07-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #719
Senior LCF Member

Hey all.

Congratz on all the weightloss...you all are doing AWESOME.

I made it to the food bank....and it was a very quick in and out because there was no line.
I just went throught the box they gave me.
I got some pasta, rice, kettle chips, milk, eggs, bread, soups, canned veg, frozen meat and a jar of peanut butter. Oh ya and a can of pink salmon....that no one will eat so I will donate it back when I go back.

I just looked over to the car next to me.....its running...no adult in sight but a baby in the car?????????? Are they crazy?.......

Anyway, I got a whole flat of eggs ....60!!!!!!!!! Use by aug 5th. Ok so I guess egg salad, eggs over easy, scrambled eggs here I come..... any of you have any good egg recipes? I'm gonna have to look and see what else there is. Right now with my 12 yo in cali its just me and my little 5yr old...that's a lot of eggs!

Well back to work I go! Forgot my pedometer today...rushed out the door and left it there but that's ok. I'll get it on me tomorrow.
Whew...that parent just got back to their car...so I can leave and not feel guilty...

See you later.

.....Annett

Last edited by couponkrazy2011; 07-25-2013 at 11:48 AM..
Old 07-25-2013, 12:07 PM   #720

Quote:
:birt hday:
Closed Thread