Old 07-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #661
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post

ELIZA KUTGW do you still have the treadmill with the tv in front of it??
Thanks, friend! I just stopped walking at 11,004 steps, almost 5 miles according to the FitBit.

Yes, I do have the treadmill with a TV and Roku in front of it. I do a combo of treadmill, walking around the house, and walking outside. I walk at a slow pace.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #662

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
Taking away!! Oh, my goodness! That is ridiculous! How do you become LESS disable?? Stupid.
Annett- That sounds like a great resource. Maybe they closed and thought they had no more people.... ?? Hope that works out. I'd check some more, too.
Eliza- I would be happy with 5000 steps. I'm proud of you. You can do it!

Still want to eat. I am not hungry so I am not going to eat.
Thanks, Jan I never thought I could walk that much at 308 lbs. I discovered if I break it down in smaller chunks, it is doable.

I think you should eat something even if you don't have an appetite. Your body needs it.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:39 PM   #663
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/344.2/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Hey All

Eliza ....5K steps- that is still awesome!

Chewie - glad to read about the good Dr report YAY!

I tried 211 but it didn't really help. Most resources are in bigger towns and they help their service area only - which doesn't include my town. So its been a little frustrating.

OnCloud9Now2 - You're doing great!!! 301 <-- i'll take it any day! With this stress I've been wobbling between 308-314 and I just can't get it down lower... keep Going!!

__________________________________________________ _____________________

I don't know. I bit the bullet and asked my ex-fiancé for help on the internet because my phone is vonage and requires internet so if my internet goes so will my phone.
His response was "he will see what he can do Friday" so we will see.
I have put so many things on Craigslist to sell but nothing is moving.
Even my Total Gym...paid $900 was asking $250 in my ad and its accessories are still in the original bubble wrap and DVDs still shrink wrapped..but no luck.

I have tomorrow (wed) off. I am going to see what I can find help wise. I emailed so many places in town but no one has gotten back to me. Then at 2 I have my counseling appt. That will help me mentally anyway - she is so nice and always turns complicated into not-so-complicated.

Wish I could find a place for legal help to help me file Ch 7 bankruptcy and a custodial parenting plan and child support. I just need help but the free legal clinic is not getting back to me either. Its frustrating that no one gets back to me because I do need help.

Well, I am off to bed....Its only a little after 8:30 but I am just really tired the last couple days. And I feel like the world is against me right now....so ya I gotta turn that around somehow...

Oh good news! As I was searching for dinner I found a box of lc pasta I forgot about. I bought it 3-4 months ago to stash away for a "treat" because I was a total pasta junkie...but once I got over the intial low carb withdrawals I was fine and just forgot about it. So I had that for dinner with just a tiny bit of pasta sauce (not lc but I used little)... so hey at least I had a LC Dinner WOOT!

Tomorrow will be another challenge but I think I will make turkey burgers for dinner (no bun for me...just salad) and that will be fine.

Anyway - off to sleep I go... GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE

Last edited by couponkrazy2011; 07-23-2013 at 08:40 PM..
Old 07-23-2013, 09:05 PM   #664
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
Yay, Annett! Glad you found a LC meal for dinner. Any lawyer will do a free counciltation. Ask if Chap. 7 is what you need to do. Hope you have a good day tomorrow! Is the little one still OK with her sister gone? Still taking care of her 'pet'?

Wow, Eliza!! 11,000 again!!
Going to bed now.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:37 AM   #665
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: alassea
WOE: kiss atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
Hello everyone

Well, I found out that there was a food bank by my work and they happen to be open Tuesdays from 10:00-1pm...so I decided to go on my lunch break.
I got there at 12:20. The sign was out by the door but the doors were locked? I looked for people but saw none. The sign confirmed the 10-1 time...so I don't know.
I sent them an email when I got to work asking about it.

Work was good.

I hope you all had a great day. I am soo tired. I will come back after I make dinner and catch up on posts.

>>>Annett
i sent you a PM
Old 07-24-2013, 06:37 AM   #666

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Annett---check on fb for groups in your town or area that might be called something like "golden hearts." It is a community of people wanting to help others. I have helped a few people on there when I can. Also, check the local Christian radio's website---there is usually an area to ask for help and/or prayers. Plus they might list other places to get help too.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:43 AM   #667

Good morning. It finally rained here some last night. Might get some more today. Sure hope so.

I made an apt for a mini makeover for today---eyebrow wax, hightlights, hair cut and blow out but I am in such a down mood---just don't feel like sitting there for 2 hours. Ugh. I might cancel.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:14 AM   #668
Major LCF Poster!

Oh, chewie, it will be fun. It's just getting ready and getting there. Once you're there, you'll enjoy it. That's the way I am anyway.

I was down 1/2 pound today! Finally 20 lbs. Whew! DH left this morning for Rome and will spend the night with my nephew. He has a doc's appt. in am tomorrow. I have today and tonight to myself. Fun but wouldn't want it that way all the time!!!
B- 2 egg omelet w/cheese,onion and bell pepper
Don't really know about lunch and dinner yet.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:52 AM   #669
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning All

Jan.... yes she seems fine. And she is still taking her puppy everywhere so I really think its been helpful for her....congratz on losing another 1/2 lb. .

A place called Love inc emailed me this morning...they may be able to help with something so we will see
I am going to call them when they open and schedule an intake appt.

I also have my counseling appt today so that will be good.

I haven't made much progress in fixing my house but I am hoping to finish the kitchen and start on the livingroom today. We will see how things go.

I am a little frustrated .... I was fed up with the garbage stacking up that I overdrew my bank account to pay them.....and they didn't pick up my garbage....grrrr its still sitting here. I just need it gone! Grrr

Anyway I'm off to go face my anxiety and just clean this mess up....I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Last edited by couponkrazy2011; 07-24-2013 at 07:53 AM..
Old 07-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #670
Major LCF Poster!

Happy, happy, happy! Anette, maybe you will get some help from Love Inc. My niece lost her job a couple years ago and she found an organization that helped pay her electricity bill until she found another job. Maybe you can find something like that. Churches seem to be the answer for most questions. They know about a lot of help organizations. Keep looking. We are all on your side!!
Old 07-24-2013, 08:56 AM   #671

Quote:
Oh, chewie, it will be fun. It's just getting ready and getting there. Once you're there, you'll enjoy it. That's the way I am anyway.

I was down 1/2 pound today! Finally 20 lbs. Whew! DH left this morning for Rome and will spend the night with my nephew. He has a doc's appt. in am tomorrow. I have today and tonight to myself. Fun but wouldn't want it that way all the time!!!
I'm at work so I'm all ready, just need to go home to have some lunch and then head out to the salon. I guess I'll just go. Hopefully it'll make me feel better.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:12 AM   #672
Major LCF Poster!

It will! Tell us all about it when you get home!!
Old 07-24-2013, 10:17 AM   #673
Senior LCF Member

Chewie - Don't cancel the makeover.....Have FUN.... EMJOY it ...you deserve it

__________________________________________________ _____

Well I just heard from Love Inc. They can't get me in for an intake until next Wednesday. By then my internet/phone will be shut down and the lady from daycare said she isn't sure if they can wait that long for a "maybe" payment.

Hmmm...well, off to call more places....not sure who anymore but I'll keep searching.

catch ya'll later....
Old 07-24-2013, 10:26 AM   #674

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:

got up early(well for me lately 8 am) and been working on Mollykin's quilt i have the topper 3/5 of the way complete and have the other 2 rows ready to be joined by spacers
Old 07-24-2013, 10:28 AM   #675

Annett i hope you catch a break soon!
Chewie go and enjoy!!! i have never had one of those days i think i have had my hair cut in a salon maybe 6 times in my life
Old 07-24-2013, 10:54 AM   #676
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: FluffRNutter
Stats: 5'11" 340/256/???
Start Date: Restarted 7/7/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
Chewie - Don't cancel the makeover.....Have FUN.... EMJOY it ...you deserve it

__________________________________________________ _____

Well I just heard from Love Inc. They can't get me in for an intake until next Wednesday. By then my internet/phone will be shut down and the lady from daycare said she isn't sure if they can wait that long for a "maybe" payment.

Hmmm...well, off to call more places....not sure who anymore but I'll keep searching.

catch ya'll later....
Have you tried contacting the United Way? They have multiple programs you might qualify for.

Chewie... ooh la la, a makeover! How exciting! I hope you enjoy every minute.

This week is flying by for me. I can't believe it's Wednesday already.

I made a low carb pizza last night for dinner, and oh my, it was so good. So good that I ate too much of it. LOL!! There are several recipes floating around here for the crust. The one I tried last night had a cheese and egg mixture as the crust. It was really good and was very much like thin crust pizza.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:11 AM   #677

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffRNutter View Post
Have you tried contacting the United Way? They have multiple programs you might qualify for.

Chewie... ooh la la, a makeover! How exciting! I hope you enjoy every minute.

This week is flying by for me. I can't believe it's Wednesday already.

I made a low carb pizza last night for dinner, and oh my, it was so good. So good that I ate too much of it. LOL!! There are several recipes floating around here for the crust. The one I tried last night had a cheese and egg mixture as the crust. It was really good and was very much like thin crust pizza.
yeah i can eat a LOT of those they are soo good!

we haven't gotten the bassinet out of the van yet
this is a photo i found online of it hmm seems there is supposed to be a storage bag under it ours doesn't have that but it has everything else and the remote!
Old 07-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #678
Senior LCF Member

That bassinet is soooo cute!

Well, I was able to call Frontier....spill my story and it bought me more time and a payment arrangement. Whew. So at least I won't loose that next week as long as I can keep up with the arrangement made...so my paycheck better be on time.

I am still trying to figure out daycare.
I've been having a hard day today. I can't make my head shut up. It keeps going over and over about Him ...what went wrong...how he can already be with another woman...etc. I'm having a hard time getting the tears to stop. He is a cook so I ended up crying while making lunch. Everything reminds me of him and I don't know how to stop it today. Some days I feel so strong like I will be ok....but then days like this sneak up on me and I just want to go to bed and cry --- but I can't. I've got my daughter that needs me and a house that really needs cleaning. GRRRRRRRRR --- WHY!!!! Does this have to be like this?

I contacted the garbage people and they still haven't posted my payment. I ODed my account last Friday to pay them and its still not posted???? WTH?

Anyway..I should go. I don't want to ramble on forever here. I have my counseling appt at 2....I can't wait to go!

See you all later...

|>>Annett
Old 07-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #679

Old 07-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #680
Major LCF Poster!

That bassinet is PRECIOUS!!! I didn't get anything for here since he probably won't ever be here.
I knew there was a reason I can't keep my house clean. No kidding, I do that a lot! Lol
Fluff- I've been wanting to try a pizza but I'm afraid to. The eggplant parm. about did me in. I just can't handle it. It's better to not take a bite or else it's 'off to the races' for me.
I want to get to Twoterville so badly. They say the weather there is 'almost' always sunny. I want to get out of this rain.(300's and literally!) I never would have believed I would weigh over 300 lbs. and yet, here I am. I started at 321 on May 27th. 301 today.
Old 07-24-2013, 02:28 PM   #681

HOWDY JAN! we are having a pretty day today low 80s for temps and NO rain SO AR! OUR GRASS IS high AND SQUISHY!
Old 07-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #682
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
LOL Exactly how I feel sometimes

Just got back from counseling appt. Feeling a little better. I don't feel quite so crappy right now. I'm ok.

Saw a job on CL I might apply for. FT reception and a care home facility but
it would include benefits that I don't have now and a little more pay too.
I seem to meet all qualifications. It means driving a bit further but it may
be worth.

I wish legal aid would get back to me. I need to file for ch 7 bankruptcy and stuff. I left msg #4

Well I am off to FINALLY try to clean my living room. Got distracted earlier...so...ya I never got there.

I'll be back
Old 07-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #683

Old 07-24-2013, 04:46 PM   #684
Senior LCF Member

What I pretty picture...wish I could be there...quiet, calm and just relax......
Maybe this winter...I hear Leavenworth WA, calling my name..
Old 07-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #685

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
How are my favorite people in the whole wide world doing? I hope everyone is well.

Things have been super busy around here. Once the snow melts we come out of hibernation like bears. hehe Camping, fishing, hiking....

I had some back issues. Found out I have degeneration in some of my lower disks. Blah to that. I have been doing physical therapy . Yoga and palates. It has helped a lot and it is firming muscles I never even knew I had.

I am going to try to catch up and come in more often. Sending lots of hugs and happy glitter.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
How are my favorite people in the whole wide world doing? I hope everyone is well.

Things have been super busy around here. Once the snow melts we come out of hibernation like bears. hehe Camping, fishing, hiking....

I had some back issues. Found out I have degeneration in some of my lower disks. Blah to that. I have been doing physical therapy . Yoga and palates. It has helped a lot and it is firming muscles I never even knew I had.

I am going to try to catch up and come in more often. Sending lots of hugs and happy glitter.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:17 PM   #687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post

Miss you girl!!!
Old 07-24-2013, 05:19 PM   #688
Senior LCF Member

Hi Lony... welcome back
Old 07-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #689

Ok, had my makeover, it went ok, I guess. I'm a pretty hard sell. Dh love the highlights and cut and eyebrows too. She didn't take debit cards so I had to go to the ATM and get cash and bring it to her, lol. I guess she's pretty trusting----not in a big city, only in AR.
I posted the pics on fb so you can see the difference there. Not a huge amount.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:32 PM   #690

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Awwwwwww thanks for the welcome back!

Chewie I bet you look amazing. We still need to see the weight loss so I am super excited about that!!
Closed Thread