Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
Good Morning All.

I hope y'all have a great Sunday!

Today is going to be a hard day for my little 5yo. We were supposed to be in Canada with jason last month...but because jason left us for the other woman, she didn't get to spend her time with her dad. Today, my 12 yo is leaving to see her Dad ( my exhusband) for 3 weeks. So my 5yr old might feel less wanted because she lost her daddy time over that woman and now her sister gets daddy time. Not fair. So I will have to do my best to distract her from all that today. Well off to the kitchen to clean!

...Annett

Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #602
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/344.2/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Jan! I coupon too!!!! I haven't paid for toothpaste in a long time. With all the "troubles" lately I just haven't had the time but I need to get back too it.
Nice to have another couponer here.

Whew. Its hot in here today. I have been trying to do the kitchen - but its only been going very slowly. My 12 yr old was panicking today because she couldn't find certain things to take with her on the trip. We got it all solved though and she is on her way with her Dad. My 5yr old seems ok. I haven't gotten and sign of upset set....hopefully it will stay that way.
The stuffed toy dog is sure keeping her busy!
I've been in and out of the kitchen. Cleaned the stove, cleared clutter & wiped down 2 of 4 counter spaces and doing laundry. Its getting there but its hot and I am trying not to overwhelm myself again so I am in/out of the kitchen every 10-15 minutes. Switching off between cleaning hard - then doing something else for 10-15 and then going back in.
I just want it done but I will get there.
I work Mon/Tues but am off Wed, so Wed I am going to hopefully be able to tackle the livingroom.

Well, its almost time to go back to the kitchen....

See you all later...

>>Annett

Last edited by couponkrazy2011; 07-21-2013 at 12:49 PM..
Old 07-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #603
Way too much time on my hands!

Old 07-21-2013, 03:48 PM   #604
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Good morning. Need to finish cleaning today. I didn't end up doing all of it since ds had a buddy over. It's really pretty clean anyway---just need to dust and vacuum. I have glass topped tables in my family room and those need to be cleaned too and that's about it. My boys clean the guest bath---they take turns each week. Dh is seasoning the ribs now and the chicken is marinating.

It's cloudy and we sure could use the rain, hope it comes, 40% chance. Everything is turning brown.

Annett--good job on cleaning. Half is good.

Eliza--Vanilla is 11? Wow, I didn't know you had her that long. My Stoli is 10.

Well, off to my chores. Have a great day. I'll probably be popping in and out.
I was wondering about Stoli - you hadn't said anything about her in a while. We all have older dogs. The grandpups are: Duke is 12 and Nicky is 10. Who else has a puppy they want to claim?
Old 07-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #605
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Hi Deb - hope you are having a relaxing day. Also - that Ken is having a good day. This just has to wipe him out - feeling so bad so often.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:57 PM   #606
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Annett and Jan....I try coupon-ing but I am not very good at it!! My hat is off to both of you for doing it!!
Jan....I want to just kiss those chubby little cheeks of that grand son. What a doll!!! Deb, can't wait to see your little one. It really won't be that long now!!
Linda.....I think I said all I can in the pm to you!!! LOL
Hi to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Oksue; 07-21-2013 at 04:59 PM..
Old 07-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #607

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Anett and Jan, the only time I coupon is when I remember to visit the coupon clipping service to see if there is anything on there I use and like. Couponing requires much more attention to detail and perseverance that I have.

Annett, good job on persisting with the difficult task of cleaning the kitchen. I know it's not the most interesting of activities, but you've been doing great!

Chews, Vanilla was around 4 when we adopted her 7.5 years ago. Vet estimated she was about 4 at the time. She was a stray so no one knows for sure. But she's been with us for almost 8 years now.

Linda, how is your day going? Did the weather cool down some so your DS can have an easier time at work?

Deb, you know who is at Comicon? Our Sam and Dean eye candy They posted some pics on Facebook.

Staying on plan is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Miles walked since July 2013 - over 1,160 .....and over 2,500,000 steps
Old 07-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #608

I'm a walking machine! Beat my personal best and, according to my FitBit, walked 11,510 steps today, close to 5 miles.

I can feel that I have leg muscles again. And with all my fat, where do you think I lose weight? Is it the spare tire around my waist?....not so much...In my legs and thighs which are the slimmest part of me to begin with.

Last edited by Eliza_Jazz; 07-21-2013 at 08:41 PM..
Old 07-21-2013, 09:11 PM   #609
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/344.2/160
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Hey all

Just wanted to come online and say good night.
I still didn't get the kitchen done... my 5 yr old needed a bit more attention today since her sister left to be with her father for 3 weeks.
But there is progress. Right now I'll take it.

Also earlier my ex called (the 5 yr olds dad) and he was like "ok I never gave you a chance to talk...here it is" so I let him know exactly how we felt. Like he traded his own family for another, that he just gave up on us, etc. He then proceeded to just yell at me and that I am wrong...that its all my fault???? So its my fault he has a new gf??? With which he is already LIVING???? WTH???? He swore up and down that relationship didn't start til 3 weeks after we broke up but I know its a lie because I saw the pics he had of her... anyway - it just made me mad the he tried to make me believe that when I know the truth. So he is playing "Daddy" to her kids and living with her after we've only been officially over for 5 weeks. Nice guy. And then he threatened me that I better dare not try to get sole custody?????? What the heck??? I said I need to drive her (our daughter) 9 hours to the border (each way) so I can drop her off for 1 week for visits??????? Um... NO! He knows he can't take her across the US/Canadian border because she is a US citizen so ...without Mommy (me) she won't go anywhere.

Anyway - I am ok. I didn't break down and cry. There were some tears I was fighting but I didn't break. I am just mad now. He proceeded to leave me some nasty messages after I hung up too because I wasn't going to listen to it anymore - so those have been saved along with all txt msg.

Anyway - Off to bed I go. I have to weigh myself tomorrow - I haven't in a couple days. I am kind of afraid of where the scale is because we've been low on LC foods....so I had to kind of sort of make it work....like taking the pizza toppings off a frozen pizza I had stashed for the kids...and putting the toppings on my spinach salad. I am running out of stuff but have to scrape by til the 5th! I'll figure it out. As long as I don't GAIN weight...I will be happy.

Good Night all and have a HAPPY MONDAY
Old 07-21-2013, 11:09 PM   #610
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: buttercup30
Stats: 394.6/377.8/150
Start Date: July 2013
Eliza Jazz,
I love your signature line. It is so true.

Tomorrow, I will weigh to see how much has come off this week. I cannot wait to find out.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:32 AM   #611

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by pansies View Post
I was wondering about Stoli - you hadn't said anything about her in a while. We all have older dogs. The grandpups are: Duke is 12 and Nicky is 10. Who else has a puppy they want to claim?
She's about at the end of a Komondor's normal life span. The vet didn't even do a heartworm test on her because he said we can't treat it even if she has it cause it would kill her. I hope she hangs in there, as long as possible, and as long as she's not in pain or anything.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:33 AM   #612

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
Annett and Jan....I try coupon-ing but I am not very good at it!! My hat is off to both of you for doing it!!
Jan....I want to just kiss those chubby little cheeks of that grand son. What a doll!!! Deb, can't wait to see your little one. It really won't be that long now!!
Linda.....I think I said all I can in the pm to you!!! LOL
Hi to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I try to coupon too but after cutting them out, I leave them home plus when I shop at Aldi's which is most of the time, they don't take coupons.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:34 AM   #613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
I'm a walking machine! Beat my personal best and, according to my FitBit, walked 11,510 steps today, close to 5 miles.

I can feel that I have leg muscles again. And with all my fat, where do you think I lose weight? Is it the spare tire around my waist?....not so much...In my legs and thighs which are the slimmest part of me to begin with.
You go girl!!!! Woohoo.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:38 AM   #614

Well, dinner was good. I just don't like my dh's brother. I ended up drinking too much wine. Ugh. Why??? Stupidity, I guess. I was so stressed and now they're all coming back tonight at 5 for dinner again. My mil pulled the sympathy whine about wanting to get together and have dinner before he leaves tomorrow but she's so old she doesn't even know what to cook anymore. GRRRR So I said we'd cook and bring it to her house. No, then dh said just come here cause it'll be easier. Easier for who? I guess I get to clean, cook, serve and clean up again tonight. I just want to go hibernate.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:35 AM   #615

Quote:
Well, dinner was good. I just don't like my dh's brother. I ended up drinking too much wine. Ugh. Why??? Stupidity, I guess. I was so stressed and now they're all coming back tonight at 5 for dinner again. My mil pulled the sympathy whine about wanting to get together and have dinner before he leaves tomorrow but she's so old she doesn't even know what to cook anymore. GRRRR So I said we'd cook and bring it to her house. No, then dh said just come here cause it'll be easier. Easier for who? I guess I get to clean, cook, serve and clean up again tonight. I just want to go hibernate.
Awwww, Chewie, I so understand . You put up with a lot. And again used to cook, clean, serve, and clean again after everyone is sitting down digesting and chatting. Not fair.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:40 AM   #616

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttercup30 View Post
Eliza Jazz,
I love your signature line. It is so true.

Tomorrow, I will weigh to see how much has come off this week. I cannot wait to find out.
Thanks, buttercup! I have the signature to remind me of that truth every time I see it. It is the hard truth that needs to be acknowledged. I would say that being fat is actually harder than working on losing the weight.

Best of luck on your weigh in. Let us know how it went.

I live in the Ft. Worth area. Do you live anywhere near me?
Old 07-22-2013, 07:41 AM   #617

Annett, your ex amazes me, and not in a good way. WTH?
Old 07-22-2013, 07:41 AM   #618

Quote:
Awwww, Chewie, I so understand . You put up with a lot. And again used to cook, clean, serve, and clean again after everyone is sitting down digesting and chatting. Not fair.
I know. Sigh. No one even helped me clear the table. I filled the d.w. and did all the dishes that wouldn't fit, pots, etc. I'm more mad at myself though--about the wine. Way too many empty calories for nothing. It wasn't worth it.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:42 AM   #619

I decided to let dh figure out dinner cause he's on vacation and it's HIS family. GRRRR
Old 07-22-2013, 07:45 AM   #620

Quote:
I decided to let dh figure out dinner cause he's on vacation and it's HIS family. GRRRR
Great decision.

As for the wine, it helped you get through the intense stress, so I guess it was somewhat worth it.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #621

Quote:
Great decision.

As for the wine, it helped you get through the intense stress, so I guess it was somewhat worth it.
Yeah, I guess. At least I don't have a hangover. lol
Old 07-22-2013, 08:43 AM   #622
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
Good Morning Glories! I weighed today and have repaired the damage of Thursday's eat everything in the house that was low carb!! Oh well! Keep on keeping on! Couponing is not that hard girls. I just check sales on a website and they match the coupons for you. A lot are printable now. Just get the cheap and free nonperishables and cheap or free foods that you will eat before expiration. Deodorant, toothpaste and body wash I buy and keep till needed. Never spend over $1 for bodywash, free toothpaste and free or .50 deodorant. It has really helped us out in these tough days.
Chewie- I agree with Eliza, the wine at least kept you from saying what I know you would like to say.
Sue- DH and I loved your recipe. We had it for dinner and there's enough for us both to have it for lunch today.
Annett- Is that the way you coupon? I went crazy at first buying binders, 10 papers, etc. Now I realize it doesn't have to be that hard. Bought another name brand mayo for $1.44. It was BOGO free and I had a $1 coupon.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #623
Major LCF Poster!

Deb- Love your pics. That is so my DS!!
Thanks for the sweet comments about my precious Fox! I know, it's hard not to chomp those cheeks!
Old 07-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #624

Quote:
Anett and Jan, the only time I coupon is when I remember to visit the coupon clipping service to see if there is anything on there I use and like. Couponing requires much more attention to detail and perseverance that I have.

Annett, good job on persisting with the difficult task of cleaning the kitchen. I know it's not the most interesting of activities, but you've been doing great!

Chews, Vanilla was around 4 when we adopted her 7.5 years ago. Vet estimated she was about 4 at the time. She was a stray so no one knows for sure. But she's been with us for almost 8 years now.

Linda, how is your day going? Did the weather cool down some so your DS can have an easier time at work?

Deb, you know who is at Comicon? Our Sam and Dean eye candy They posted some pics on Facebook.
ZOMG!!!! another reason i wish i could go!!!!! but that is another dream i will never see come true
Linda we have a googie Rexie she was about 8 weeks when we found her starving and with a wolf worm as big as she was, i didn't think she was going to live long enough for us to get her to the vet i think we have had her about 10 years now
Old 07-22-2013, 10:16 AM   #625

I'm on Royal Baby watch right now. Duchess is in labor. Waiting.......
Old 07-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #626

GGEEEEZZE A LOOO!!!! big surprise just got a bill saying i owe the electric company aqlmost 400 bucks!!!! and yeah final notice before they cut me off and no one answering
Old 07-22-2013, 01:09 PM   #627
Major LCF Poster!

Bless you, Deb! People can really stress you out and then they blame it on the computers!! Once when we kept getting an overdue phone call about cable that we just had put in, I called and asked if they could let their little man in the box call someone else for a change. I was tired of hearing him when I hadn't even had the service long enough to get the FIRST bill! Oh, it's just the computer 'spitting out' your phone number. I asked if it could 'spit' in another direction!!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:23 PM   #628

we went down there and made them dig through their actual paperwork and ugh yeah there it is! apparently someone putting it in the computer transposed the numbers in my account and so credited someone else with MY payment UGH and the lady i called friday hadn't done a thing about it! i made them give me a reciept today
noticed the food bank was giving out and asked someone in line what you needed to do to qualify and they said just your name and address soo i got in line and got 2 1/2 bags of groceries! all carby stuff but i ain't complaining! a loaf of bread a can of soup, a bag of pinto beans a box of jiffy mix some ramen peanut butter and jelly and one roll of toilet paper! and a small bar of soap! i am pleased as punch to get it though
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 07-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #629

Oh Deb, this bill payment stuff is so frustrating! One wonders sometimes why there are so many dim people handling other people's money and creating trouble for them. Grrrrrr

That's why I do online pay through my bank. They deal with this stuff if the payment is not recorded as such.
Old 07-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #630

no option for that here either for electric water or our internet small towns ya know i got excited when they said auto bill pay but checking into it OMG they just wanted to take it out every month not like where i would go in and pay online nope nada not doing that one i pay the phone and lowe's online hmm trying to think if there is anything else
yeah worrying Ken to death about these bills he did not need more aggravation
Closed Thread