i gotta stay off pinterest!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2013, 12:09 PM   #572
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/345.5/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
October is a long time to wait for an appt. Perhaps you could call them and them the put you guys on a waiting list in case someone cancels?
_---------------

Still in kitchen ....been here 2 hours....discovered potatoes I had forgotten about. :yuck: what a mess.
I think I am going to be trapped here all day. 2 hours and i barely made a dent. The floor is 3/4 picked up....dishes in the works. I am soooo embarrased to admit this but maybe the shame will hit me hard enough that I will never let this go again....I've taken out 3 black garbage bags of crap.....looking around me...there may be one more. How could I have ever let it go this far? It feels like I was blind for the last 5 weeks or something? My house has NEVER been this bad. Well I better get back to it......

.....Annett
Old 07-20-2013, 01:28 PM   #573
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
I subscribed but haven't posted yet. Not going to start walking yet. I will get some exercise cleaning and in the pool later but that's about it. My fitbit should be here on Tuesday. Hope it's easy to figure out since I'm so not techie.
Looking forward to having you there, girlie. Ask your kiddos to set it up for you, shouldn't be too tough for you. You need to put in the battery, plug the dongle (sorry the word always makes me laugh) into your computer's USB port, then go on their website to register, and you should be good to go!
Old 07-20-2013, 01:35 PM   #574

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
October is a long time to wait for an appt. Perhaps you could call them and them the put you guys on a waiting list in case someone cancels?
_---------------

Still in kitchen ....been here 2 hours....discovered potatoes I had forgotten about. :yuck: what a mess.
I think I am going to be trapped here all day. 2 hours and i barely made a dent. The floor is 3/4 picked up....dishes in the works. I am soooo embarrased to admit this but maybe the shame will hit me hard enough that I will never let this go again....I've taken out 3 black garbage bags of crap.....looking around me...there may be one more. How could I have ever let it go this far? It feels like I was blind for the last 5 weeks or something? My house has NEVER been this bad. Well I better get back to it......

.....Annett
one step 5 minutes at a time

LOL about the appointment it is the VA that is the first available
Old 07-20-2013, 01:54 PM   #575
Senior LCF Member

Hmmmm...well I am running to a mental block in my kitchen. Cleared off the kitchen table. Soooo done with this room..don't want to be here.

I still have to finish the dishes, clear counters, pick up the rest of the floor, sweep again, mop really well. I'm just tired and want out!

But promised myself to get this room today...so...I can not leave the kitchen until its clean.
Well I won't get anything done if I keep reading msgboards and checking email.......so I think the nook needs to go bye-bye for now.

Wish me luck...I'll be back once I am 100% done.....

.....Annett
Old 07-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #576
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
OCTOBER! Well, that just blew my socks off. Kids are gone. My sweetie cries when I hold him cause he doesn't know me. Oh, well. I get to look at him and talk to him. He is also very spoiled to sitting in one of their laps. Maybe he'll remember me when he gets a little older. She said he needed pjs so I wrote her a check. DH gave DS cash and they finished the floor. We're looking for another project for DS to help us with. HehHehHeh.

Chewie- You ARE a busy woman. I am so lazy. Don't want to do anything but sit and play games or read LCF.

Annett- Amazing what we can train ourselves to not see isn't it??!!
Old 07-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #577

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
OCTOBER! Well, that just blew my socks off. Kids are gone. My sweetie cries when I hold him cause he doesn't know me. Oh, well. I get to look at him and talk to him. He is also very spoiled to sitting in one of their laps. Maybe he'll remember me when he gets a little older. She said he needed pjs so I wrote her a check. DH gave DS cash and they finished the floor. We're looking for another project for DS to help us with. HehHehHeh.

Chewie- You ARE a busy woman. I am so lazy. Don't want to do anything but sit and play games or read LCF.

Annett- Amazing what we can train ourselves to not see isn't it??!!
oh no my friend! we have got to figure out a way soo you can see him more! he is what 3 months old now(did you say he was born in April?) i hope you got some good pictures today!
Old 07-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #578
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Happy Saturday evening everyone!!
Eliza. You will be in Twoterville with me soon!!!! I'm not far below you.
Linda, I think it was you who mentioned you couldn't keep up with all the new people here. LOL Me either!!!! So glad to see this thread moving again. When you hit the big 60 you get a little slower in the memory area!! Jan.....it could have been you who mentioned that. You see....I can't recall!!!
I'm done with everything for the weekend so it is time to put my feet up and enjoy doing nothing!
Old 07-20-2013, 02:18 PM   #579

talk about lAZY i have been reading all about quilting and stuff no do ing! i ave started te bacon to make te green beans for supper though AND i got a cat stencil ordered for me to do te quilting stitches on her blanket couldn't find a border one (with cats) online that i could afford thinking of doing stars maybe for that or something simple

this is the one i got for the body of the quilt hopefully simple enough for me

would love to be able to do this one for the border, gonna think on it maybe i can figure something out, hmm maybe steven could draw me something similar and i could cut it out on foam or cardboard and trace it that way?? might be a good idea if not too small!

Una B showed me one quilt yesterday where she had sewn the quilting stitches of a full sized ROSE whoa!
H sticking again sorry

Ken has came back into the LR and he is as pale as a sheet you can tall he is in major pain and nothing is easing it off
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 07-20-2013, 02:23 PM   #580
Major LCF Poster!

Ohhhh. Cute kitty! Beautiful border too. I know it will be precious.
Yea, Fox was born April 4th.
Old 07-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #581

oooh i am mad at myself! they don't have to be specifically QUILT stencils! i KNOW i have some scrapbooking stencils SOMEWHERE in this house and i KNOW there is a star one! who knows what others?? LOL soo i need to dig through the house UG already went throug 2 scrapbooking stashes and nope not in there gotta gfigure out were i might ave put it or if i let te boys use tem UGH and if so where THEY might ave put them

good grief words look so awkward witout thier Hs!
Old 07-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #582
Senior LCF Member

That kitty is soo cute...

_____________________-

Well I had to leave the kitchen. I got myself all upset and worked up because I was getting frustrated. I'd say I got it 1/2 way done.
I am going to relax the rest of the day and try again tomorrow. It was just too much all at once.

Well, I should go make dinner

TTYL

>>>Annett
Old 07-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #583
Major LCF Poster!

Fox with cap.jpg
Fox with his cap on! Too cute.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:51 PM   #584

Quote:
Attachment 50762
Old 07-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #585
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Deb. My heart melts when I look at him.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #586
Major LCF Poster!

DDI just texted me pics of pjs I gave her money for. They are so cute. I try!
Old 07-20-2013, 05:20 PM   #587
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Linda, how're the grand dogs doing? And your DS?
Hi Eliza. The grand dogs are happy puppies - so spoiled - they love the a/c. You know - it's interesting in a way - they are just as different as kids are. I never really ever thought of that before - we only ever had one dog at a time. But, they are showing their age, 10 and 12 now. Still very active, etc, but ds says that 10 yrs is good for a German Shepherd.

DS is having a very rough week. He has been on the street this whole week with temps over 100degrees. With the uniform and his equipment belt, he is really tired. Then last night I called him at 11:30 telling him we just heard that someone went off the Chesapeake Bay Bridge so traffic was horrible. He said he didn't get home till 5AM this morning. Then had to be back at work at 4 today.

I really applaud your walking routine. Staying with it the way you have. You walk a lot when your teaching too, don't you? My legs have been bothering me for some reason - and the sciatica too. So, now much walking going on here.

Linda
Old 07-20-2013, 05:21 PM   #588
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Attachment 50762
Aw - little boys. I love little boys - good thing - I had 2 of them. Such a cutie.

Linda
Old 07-20-2013, 05:24 PM   #589
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
Happy Saturday evening everyone!!
Eliza. You will be in Twoterville with me soon!!!! I'm not far below you.
Linda, I think it was you who mentioned you couldn't keep up with all the new people here. LOL Me either!!!! So glad to see this thread moving again. When you hit the big 60 you get a little slower in the memory area!! Jan.....it could have been you who mentioned that. You see....I can't recall!!!
I'm done with everything for the weekend so it is time to put my feet up and enjoy doing nothing!
Sue - what a beautiful picture and all those shades of blue. Love it.

lol - you think you are bad about remembering - I don't remember if it was me or not that mentioned that. And I'm too lazy to go look it up and check it out. So, I'm with you - just put my feet up and enjoy nothing - I do it so well.

Linda
Old 07-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #590

Quote:
Attachment 50762
Awwwwwwwwwww, what a cute baby boy!
Old 07-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansies View Post
Hi Eliza. The grand dogs are happy puppies - so spoiled - they love the a/c. You know - it's interesting in a way - they are just as different as kids are. I never really ever thought of that before - we only ever had one dog at a time. But, they are showing their age, 10 and 12 now. Still very active, etc, but ds says that 10 yrs is good for a German Shepherd.

DS is having a very rough week. He has been on the street this whole week with temps over 100degrees. With the uniform and his equipment belt, he is really tired. Then last night I called him at 11:30 telling him we just heard that someone went off the Chesapeake Bay Bridge so traffic was horrible. He said he didn't get home till 5AM this morning. Then had to be back at work at 4 today.

I really applaud your walking routine. Staying with it the way you have. You walk a lot when your teaching too, don't you? My legs have been bothering me for some reason - and the sciatica too. So, now much walking going on here.

Linda
Linda, that's so interesting about the dogs' different personalities. I'd never thought of that. I, too, have only had one at a time. My dog is 11 now and I call her Grandma Puppy Hopefully the shepherds have many more years left in them so you can enjoy them much longer.

So sorry to hear your DS has to be out in uniform in the terrible heat Hopefully it will cool down soon. Can't imagine how tough being a police officer is. My hat's off to them and my gratitude for keeping all of us safe. And that commute, oh my! So tiring! I know the housing market over there doesn't allow people to live closer to their jobs.

Staying on plan is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Miles walked since July 2013 - over 1,160 .....and over 2,500,000 steps
Old 07-20-2013, 08:28 PM   #592

Goodnight, everybody! Sweet dreams to all.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #593

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Attachment 50762
Old 07-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #594

OMG--dinner was awesome. Great food, great time. And then ds14 and his buddy enjoyed our doggie bags. YUM I'm tired so I guess I'll say good night.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:03 PM   #595
Senior LCF Member

Chewie- Glad you had an awesome dinner

Well I am off to bed everyone. Gonna get some sleep and then try again tomorrow with the kitchen. Its about 1/2 done so hopefully I can get it done without getting myself all worked up.

Good Night all
Old 07-21-2013, 06:07 AM   #596
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning Glories! Thank you for the sweet comments about my grandson. MawMaw agrees! Didn't weigh again today! Yay me! DH made me flax pancakes and we are riding the high of seeing our little precious.

L- chicken or tuna on 3 lettuce leaves.
S- Pork rinds
D- turkey burgers,mayo,salsa,mustard wrapped in lettuce leaf
S= SF Jello
Old 07-21-2013, 07:34 AM   #597

Good morning. Need to finish cleaning today. I didn't end up doing all of it since ds had a buddy over. It's really pretty clean anyway---just need to dust and vacuum. I have glass topped tables in my family room and those need to be cleaned too and that's about it. My boys clean the guest bath---they take turns each week. Dh is seasoning the ribs now and the chicken is marinating.

It's cloudy and we sure could use the rain, hope it comes, 40% chance. Everything is turning brown.

Annett--good job on cleaning. Half is good.

Eliza--Vanilla is 11? Wow, I didn't know you had her that long. My Stoli is 10.

Well, off to my chores. Have a great day. I'll probably be popping in and out.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 07-21-2013, 08:14 AM   #598
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning All.

I hope y'all have a great Sunday!

Today is going to be a hard day for my little 5yo. We were supposed to be in Canada with jason last month...but because jason left us for the other woman, she didn't get to spend her time with her dad. Today, my 12 yo is leaving to see her Dad ( my exhusband) for 3 weeks. So my 5yr old might feel less wanted because she lost her daddy time over that woman and now her sister gets daddy time. Not fair. So I will have to do my best to distract her from all that today. Well off to the kitchen to clean!

...Annett
Old 07-21-2013, 08:39 AM   #599
Major LCF Poster!

You cleaning women are killing me!
Sue- DH just ran to store to get mushrooms for your recipe. We had everything else. Going to use our cabbage that needs to be eaten. Can't wait; it sounds so good!

I cut out a few coupons for him to pick up cheap stuff. Bologna for .25 and free toothpaste. Couldn't pass those up. I make goodie bags, boxes, or whatever for all the kids to go with their Christmas gifts. I get cheap or free deodorant, body wash, shampoo, toothpaste, etc. through out the year to fill them. They get name brand items, just can't be picky about what brand! LOL. A little harder for DDI since she is very careful in those items like food items.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:41 AM   #600
Major LCF Poster!

Totally changing my menu now since we're making Sue's recipe. Having that for dinner and am rethinking the pork rinds. Too much sodium for today I think. Muffin and SF jello will have to do.
Closed Thread