Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > The Century Club
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2013, 04:29 AM   #481
Major LCF Poster!
 
FluffRNutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,719
Gallery: FluffRNutter
Stats: 5'11" 340/256/???
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restarted 7/7/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdbassplayer View Post
well I'm proud to say I finally saw the number 299 on the scale today

I was a little scared to post it. I dont want to jinx myself. But at least I'm moving in the right direction again!
That's awesome! Good for you!
FluffRNutter is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2013, 04:37 AM   #482
Major LCF Poster!
 
FluffRNutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,719
Gallery: FluffRNutter
Stats: 5'11" 340/256/???
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restarted 7/7/2013
Good morning!
My workout is done for the day. I hit the dreadmill - we have a love/hate relationship. It's been raining here a lot in the evening, and sometimes that derails my plans to walk in the park. I've decided to start knocking it out first thing in the morning, and then if the weather cooperates I'll get a second dose in the evening. Win/win!

I'm meeting my son for lunch today and he wants Mexican. Oooofff, that's a trigger for me. I LOVE Mexican food. I will get fajitas without the tortillas, rice, or beans, and I will NOT touch the chips. I can do this. It's just food, right? It will be so good to see my son. It's been a few weeks since we've been able to get together.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day! Let's make it so!
FluffRNutter is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 06:16 AM   #483
Senior LCF Member
 
chrisdbassplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 64
Gallery: chrisdbassplayer
Stats: 345/299/260
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: April 29th 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
Well, I just wanted to come and say "Good Night All "

Its been a long day. The kids had a blast, they also played outside most of the afternoon so they were nice and tired tonight XD

Although, I don't know what to do with my little 5yo daughter.
Our dog Dana passed away 2 months ago. She only met Dana a few times because she lived with her grandparents in Canada. And then as you all know, Jason (her Dad) ended our relationship last month.
She not once said that she misses Daddy. What I get instead is that she misses Dana the dog? I know its probably because she is 5 but the crying spells go on for like an hour. And she just keeps saying she misses her dog and she wants another dog.
I can't have a dog where I live. I already have 2 cats. I told her she already had a cat. She said no that Lucky was her sisters cat and Gracie mommys cat.

So I don't know what to do here. Would having a pet help her? Is she not feeling important enough??? I know that when she cries over her dog - its probably about her dad but when I ask if she wants me to call him she says no. She has not spoken to him in a month. She refuses to talk with him... and I don't blame her.
She too probably feels like I do: That we were traded for a family that was closer to him. He's playing with HER kids when he should be playing with his own daughter. He's teaching them things...when he should be teaching her.

Hmmm. I don't know. What are your thoughts about a pet for Abby (5yr old)??

I don't know if my cat will tolerate another - she barely tolerate the other cat we have.
I am not a hamster person. And we already have fish...plus fish aren't cuddly.

well, I better get going but let me know what ya'll think.

thank you & good night XD

>>Annett
Sorry about your situation many hard decisions, its tough on the kids when one parent decides to give up. Wish there was something more I could say just hoping things get better for you soon!
chrisdbassplayer is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 06:18 AM   #484
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Kim in MN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Depends...under the blistering sun w/humidity or in a snowdrift...depends on the season
Posts: 6,699
Gallery: Kim in MN
Stats: 301.2/270.8/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 3/21/2014
Thought I'd better get in at least one post before my day turns to haywire.

Dinner last night turned out great -- I grilled a black pepper marinated beef filet from Sams Club and make a huge pan full of jalapeno poppers. I did break down and have 1 ear of corn on the cob -- ooh so delicious!

Food today is simple -
B: sausage patties
L: jalapeno poppers
D: chicken breast

Lots of water -- no veggies --- want to get back into ketosis.

Jessie and I are going to an AquaFit class at the gym tonight -- I'm excited to check it out!
Kim in MN is online now  
Old 07-18-2013, 06:18 AM   #485
Senior LCF Member
 
chrisdbassplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 64
Gallery: chrisdbassplayer
Stats: 345/299/260
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: April 29th 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffRNutter View Post
Good morning!
My workout is done for the day. I hit the dreadmill - we have a love/hate relationship. It's been raining here a lot in the evening, and sometimes that derails my plans to walk in the park. I've decided to start knocking it out first thing in the morning, and then if the weather cooperates I'll get a second dose in the evening. Win/win!

I'm meeting my son for lunch today and he wants Mexican. Oooofff, that's a trigger for me. I LOVE Mexican food. I will get fajitas without the tortillas, rice, or beans, and I will NOT touch the chips. I can do this. It's just food, right? It will be so good to see my son. It's been a few weeks since we've been able to get together.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day! Let's make it so!
Mexican is tough for me too!!! It's hard to pass on all the carbs!
chrisdbassplayer is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 06:45 AM   #486
Senior LCF Member
 
couponkrazy2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 522
Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/345.5/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Good Morning All XD

Just here to say: have a great Thursday!!!!

Off to work I go....

>>> Annett XD

PS_ Are Lony and Mona still around? I haven't seen them post since I got back to the message boards.
couponkrazy2011 is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 06:51 AM   #487
Major LCF Poster!
 
oncloud9now2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: GA
Posts: 1,768
Gallery: oncloud9now2
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/27/13
Good Morning Glories! The scale didn't move again today! Bleh!! Maybe I'm eating too many vegetables..?? My nephew has an organic farm where veggies are free for me and they're so good right now!

Fluff- I love the chips with salsa! I have been without eating them and I am just as full and satisfied when I come out as I have been when eating them. It's just sitting and looking at them. Don't break!! You can do it! Great job on exercise!

Kim- You inspired me about the veggies. Have a good day!

Annett- So sorry about you're situation and wish I had some wise words for you.I am praying for you.

Get out of that bed Deb! Oh wait, did y'all go for appt. today?
oncloud9now2 is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 07:20 AM   #488
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Oksue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,378
Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdbassplayer View Post
Mexican is tough for me too!!! It's hard to pass on all the carbs!
Make a taco salad...
Chris....shred or buy some lettuce. Cook some hamburger up and make a taco salad. Use whatever you like on it. Cheese, avocado, black olives, tomatoes, onions, sour cream, and of course Salsa. I bake my LC tortilla chips and break them up and a serving of the kind I use is only 50 calories. Yum!

Good morning to everyone...
I just finished eating 3 eggs, they were the size golf balls I kid you not!! I also had 2 slices of bacon to go with it. Earlier this morning I had some Greek yogurt.
B-Above
L-salad with Peppered turkey, jello with whipped cream
S-? Not for sure
D-hamburger Paradise Pie...a low carb recipe
S-maybe a diet root beer with whipped cream
Oksue is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 07:39 AM   #489
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,345
Gallery: lucky51
Chris, congrats on the weight loss.

Annett, sorry about your back. I have had back trouble for years and it certainly isn't any fun. Would a stuffed animal make your daughter feel better? You can get stuffed cats and dogs at thrift shops for next to nothing. Maybe it is the cuddle factor she needs right now. It doesn't sound like she was particularly close to the dog.

Linda, my sight had gotten down to where I could only see a very small area right in front of my eye. The lens implanted after the cataract surgery in Dec 2011 had become encapsulated and I was only seeing through a little wedge at the top of my eye. It was impossible for me to read paperwork lying on my desk. Sorry to hear about your husband. I have friend with macular degeneration, and they did something new that has helped his eyesight.
lucky51 is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 08:08 AM   #490
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,760
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Morning. I'm feeling really cranky today. No specific reason.
chewiegand is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 08:26 AM   #491
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 54,232
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Annett i agree right now is not the time to add a new furbaby to your already stretched finaces i have found build a bear animal at thrift sotres and vendors mall for really cheap sometimes just a dollar in great condition and tey are built for cuddleing give her as much snuggle time as you can a
i believe she is just feeling completely out of control do her grandparents keep in touch wit her??

my H is sticking today so forgive the more tahn usual typos
howdy all! yea! i am up before noon! coffee going breakfast cooking we go to VA doc at 3 this afternoon soo HOT already and HUMID!
I FOUND MY VACUUM CLEANER BAGS!! so that means i have no excuse to not do it LOL but the furballs really need cleaned up! i ave dust bunnies the size of the kittehs
and yeah Mona and Lony don't pop in as much as tey used to
__________________
you've gone where I will someday follow, But for now you are out of sight, Your years with me were just time borrowed, Before you returned to Heaven's light.
One day I'll see your pawprints glowing,Sparkling in the morning dew,Guiding me at my time of going, Leading me sunwards, back to you.
from a poem by S.L. Smith
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
352.8.328.300.285.275.270.265.260
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
debkeversole is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 09:04 AM   #492
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,415
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Deb, rofl, I can just imagine the dust bunnies attacking you. How's your quilt coming along? Is Steven ready to leave and live away from home? We'll be empty nesters soon!
Eliza_Jazz is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #493
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,821
Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Chris, congrats on the weight loss.

Annett, sorry about your back. I have had back trouble for years and it certainly isn't any fun. Would a stuffed animal make your daughter feel better? You can get stuffed cats and dogs at thrift shops for next to nothing. Maybe it is the cuddle factor she needs right now. It doesn't sound like she was particularly close to the dog.

Linda, my sight had gotten down to where I could only see a very small area right in front of my eye. The lens implanted after the cataract surgery in Dec 2011 had become encapsulated and I was only seeing through a little wedge at the top of my eye. It was impossible for me to read paperwork lying on my desk. Sorry to hear about your husband. I have friend with macular degeneration, and they did something new that has helped his eyesight.
Thank goodness they can do something for this now. My dh chose to have eye injections to stop the bleeding in his eye. I know lots of MD sufferers choose to have the injection every month. Thankfully, he responded well to the injections - hasn't had to have any for the last 6 months. Now that I think of it - my dh also had the laser surgery after his cataract surgery years and years ago. So happy for the wonderful outcome for you.

Linda
pansies is online now  
Old 07-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #494
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,821
Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
Make a taco salad...
Chris....shred or buy some lettuce. Cook some hamburger up and make a taco salad. Use whatever you like on it. Cheese, avocado, black olives, tomatoes, onions, sour cream, and of course Salsa. I bake my LC tortilla chips and break them up and a serving of the kind I use is only 50 calories. Yum!

Good morning to everyone...
I just finished eating 3 eggs, they were the size golf balls I kid you not!! I also had 2 slices of bacon to go with it. Earlier this morning I had some Greek yogurt.
B-Above
L-salad with Peppered turkey, jello with whipped cream
S-? Not for sure
D-hamburger Paradise Pie...a low carb recipe
S-maybe a diet root beer with whipped cream
Now that hamburger paradise pie has to be good. Even the name sounds good. How was your dish with the lemon/pepper? I'll be thinking of that pie all day now. I just automatically think of sweets when I hear 'paradise'........figures, doesn't it? Carb-o-holic that I am.

Linda
pansies is online now  
Old 07-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #495
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,821
Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
Annett i agree right now is not the time to add a new furbaby to your already stretched finaces i have found build a bear animal at thrift sotres and vendors mall for really cheap sometimes just a dollar in great condition and tey are built for cuddleing give her as much snuggle time as you can a
i believe she is just feeling completely out of control do her grandparents keep in touch wit her??

my H is sticking today so forgive the more tahn usual typos
howdy all! yea! i am up before noon! coffee going breakfast cooking we go to VA doc at 3 this afternoon soo HOT already and HUMID!
I FOUND MY VACUUM CLEANER BAGS!! so that means i have no excuse to not do it LOL but the furballs really need cleaned up! i ave dust bunnies the size of the kittehs
and yeah Mona and Lony don't pop in as much as tey used to
Deb - I have this vision of you not knowing whether you're chasing a dustball or a furball. The way they can yowl though will tell you real quick. Hated to hear that shriek when the tail was accidentally caught in the door/under the rolling chair or something she wasn't supposed to be in. DH always said I shrieked louder than she did.

Have a safe trip to the VA today. Is this the one that is 3 hr away? Hoping it's closer. How's Ken doing today? Even though I don't want him having a bad day - it would be better if he was - that way - they can see what you see and how miserable to poor guy is.

Linda
pansies is online now  
Old 07-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #496
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,415
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Hi Ms. Linda!

What are you up to today?
Eliza_Jazz is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 11:27 AM   #497
Senior LCF Member
 
couponkrazy2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 522
Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/345.5/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Hello all...

Lol I am leaching off someone wifi on my lunch to come here.

I don't know if a stuffed animal is the answer. She has quite a few. I just see her hurting and I don't know what to do. My 12yo was just like ..what a jerk...and that was the end of it. I wish I could do more for my little 5yo.

Anyway. I hope you all have a great day. Mine is going ok. I miss him even though I should not. But eventually I will get through that too

Ttyl
...Annett
couponkrazy2011 is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #498
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,345
Gallery: lucky51
Annett, is there something in the household you could put her in charge of? Not necessarily a pet, but something fun. Often times, children that have been through something like your daughter has, feel like they are not in control of anything. Have her plan the meals, or choose the TV program for a week. Maybe she could be in charge of picking out your clothes for a week. I don't know how your household works, but make it something she doesn't usually get to do.
lucky51 is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 01:20 PM   #499
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,821
Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Hi Ms. Linda!

What are you up to today?
As little as possible that I can get away with. I sure won't be doing the kind of walking that you are doing. You're doing great. I'd be tickled if I could do half that. Keep it up.

Linda
pansies is online now  
Old 07-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #500
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,415
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by pansies View Post
As little as possible that I can get away with. I sure won't be doing the kind of walking that you are doing. You're doing great. I'd be tickled if I could do half that. Keep it up.

Linda
Thank you, my dear How are your dogs doing? Is the weather out there on the East Coast hot right now. My one trip to that area I remember it was super humid.

I thought the same about the walking, but once I started going and divided it into small chunks, it got more manageable. I started by walking 500-600 steps at a time. Even now I walk 1,500 steps at the most at one time.
Eliza_Jazz is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 04:49 PM   #501
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 54,232
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
GGGRRRRR came home and have an electricity DISCONNECT NOTICE in my mailbox WT HECK?????? of course it is too late today to get a hold of anyone in the electric office notice said sent out on the 10th?? and took 8 days to get here??? AND shut off date YESTERDAY?? i still have electric (and they better HOPE they do not shut it off) i called my bank's computer and it said the check cleared on the FIFTH!i am soo mad this stressed ken out even more and e is digging through everything thinking i didn't mail it out could not clam him down until after i called .. AND they charged me 2 dollars for the privilege of them sending me the disconnect notice! they are getting a NASTY phone call 8 am tomorrow for sure!
debkeversole is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 04:57 PM   #502
Way too much time on my hands!
 
debkeversole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: southern ky
Posts: 54,232
Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
the lady at Ken's appointment didn't know what to do for him either she is sending him to a psychiatrist FINALLY been trying to get him into one for YEARS soo now we wait for that appointment
debkeversole is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 05:54 PM   #503
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,415
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Deb,
Eliza_Jazz is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 06:05 PM   #504
Senior LCF Member
 
couponkrazy2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 522
Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/345.5/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Hey all

Thanks for the suggestions lucky. I will see what I can come up with.

Like a stupid person, I texted her father to let him know what was going on to see what he things we should do. Just got a "i'm busy" reply followed by that I need to figure it out on my own. Nice.

I asked her on the way home how she would feel about a stuffed toy dog to practice with and then after I'm done with school and we get a diff place to live we could get a small dog. She liked that idea. So I will have to see what I can find.
I do have to move eventually. My place is just getting too small. My girls are sharing a bedroom when they should really have their own. But I am making it a "later" priority. I want to finish school first.

Well, off to try and make dinner. I hope ya'll had a great day. I'll come back later to catch up on the posts of today - I just kind of scanned over them quickly as my kids were saying they were hungry

ttyl

>>Annett
couponkrazy2011 is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 09:46 PM   #505
Senior LCF Member
 
couponkrazy2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 522
Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/345.5/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Good morning, everyone!
I managed to complete 10,002 steps yesterday. Phew! I thought I'd never make it because someone was lazy buns and started moving all the way in the afternoon.

Annett, many hugs. I'm afraid Lony has left us her on lcf, I still chat with her on Fb. Mona is still around, but currently visiting family in another state.
_________________________________

10,002 steps !!! WOW That's awesome!!!!!!
I misplaced my step counter thing... so I'm not really keeping track.
If you have a walgreens rewards card and if you collect the pts,
you can log your steps daily and get 10 rewards pts each time you log it.
I know its not much but it will add up eventually
couponkrazy2011 is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #506
Junior LCF Member
 
Baconista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 11
Gallery: Baconista
Stats: 425/397/299 for now....
WOE: Nutritional ketosis
Start Date: Many times... This time 6/30/13
Hello... Im a newbie, subbing in to keep tabs on this thread
Baconista is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #507
Senior LCF Member
 
couponkrazy2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 522
Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/345.5/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
the lady at Ken's appointment didn't know what to do for him either she is sending him to a psychiatrist FINALLY been trying to get him into one for YEARS soo now we wait for that appointment
Sorry to read about the electric bill. I'm sure its some kind of mix up and they will fix it. Can you log-in online? I can check mine online.

I'm sorry that they don't have answers for Ken. But I am glad they are trying the psychiatrist route. I wish you the best of luck when you go!!!

Well I am off to bed.

Good Night all
couponkrazy2011 is offline  
Old 07-19-2013, 03:25 AM   #508
Major LCF Poster!
 
FluffRNutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,719
Gallery: FluffRNutter
Stats: 5'11" 340/256/???
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restarted 7/7/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconista View Post
Hello... Im a newbie, subbing in to keep tabs on this thread
FluffRNutter is offline  
Old 07-19-2013, 03:36 AM   #509
Major LCF Poster!
 
FluffRNutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,719
Gallery: FluffRNutter
Stats: 5'11" 340/256/???
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restarted 7/7/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post

Like a stupid person, I texted her father to let him know what was going on to see what he things we should do. Just got a "i'm busy" reply followed by that I need to figure it out on my own. Nice.
Ah, I see he's buckin' for Father of the Year title. One day he'll realize there's a steep price to pay for his absence.
FluffRNutter is offline  
Old 07-19-2013, 05:01 AM   #510
Senior LCF Member
 
chrisdbassplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 64
Gallery: chrisdbassplayer
Stats: 345/299/260
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: April 29th 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconista View Post
Hello... Im a newbie, subbing in to keep tabs on this thread
chrisdbassplayer is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:56 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.