Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2013, 09:10 AM   #301
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Ok, 8 quarts of meat sauce is simmering on the stove top, 42 little grass fed meatballs are cooked and cooling. I made ds14 a breakfast burrito with sausage, bacon, cheese and eggs but haven't eaten yet. That coconut oil in my coffee keeps me full for hours. Although I'm finally getting hungry now so I think I'll have protein shake.

I also have the second load of laundry in the washer and the kitchen is cleaned. Seems like time is speeding by today and I'm not getting much done.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2013, 09:13 AM   #302

Annett--you can make sf popsicles with sf koolaid or crystal light. Just make it a little stronger than normal and put in paper cups in the freezer. Easy peasy and pretty much no carbs.

Congrats on the 40 lb loss. That's great.

Eliza--you go girl. Woohoo. I still struggle with exercise and I just can't seem to stay consistent although I do move a lot more now with cleaning, etc. Plus I rarely take naps anymore either so I'm using more calories that way too.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:14 AM   #303
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/344.2/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Chewie- Wow you are always on the go go go go... I wish I had that kind of energy!!
Send some my way? LOL

Hmmm great idea on the popsicle thing. I think I even may have some crystal light left. I definitely have tons of unsweentened cool aid...maybe a little splenda or xylitol. Why didn't I think of that?

I've been up for 4 or 5 hours....just got dressed and having something to eat now...just cheese and lunchmeat not even a real breakfast but its lc and its food.

I played my online game for a little while.... that's about it.

gonna try and set a goal of half the living room today. Its not even that big but due to yesterdays failure - maybe I just need to set smaller goals.

See ya'll in a bit

Last edited by couponkrazy2011; 07-13-2013 at 09:16 AM..
Old 07-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #304
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Good morning......It is nice seeing so many on here posting again!!!
So glad to see you peeking in Linda!!!
Chris......don't you dare just throw it all in. Those old scales and life in general can sure play mind games with us. They have with me lately so I am staying off of them for awhile. Linda had some wise words for you so I'll just remind you to keep on keeping on!!
Hi to everyone!!

Ok....you know I think Jan and Eliza needs some happy dancing for that weight loss!!!! WTG girls!!!!!!!!

Old 07-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #305

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Sue, love that happy dance gif

Baby Layla looks like a big girl now!
Old 07-13-2013, 09:56 AM   #306
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
She is Eliza. She is 6 months. Such a sweetie!! I'm keeping her 4 days a week right now and loving it. Can't wait till she is old enough for us to have tea parties!!!!
Old 07-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
She is Eliza. She is 6 months. Such a sweetie!! I'm keeping her 4 days a week right now and loving it. Can't wait till she is old enough for us to have tea parties!!!!
Awwwww, she looks beautiful, and the resemblance to her big brother is strong. Glad you get to enjoy her at least 4 days a week, so much fun. I'm sure you already have her little tea party outfit and hat planned out.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #308
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
Loved the weight loss dance. Hmmm, sort of looks like me!

chewie- Not getting much done!!??! Wow, I'd like to see a busy day for you then.LOL

Sue- So happy that you get to spend time with your grands. Wish I could see my little boy more!

Annett- I eat SF gelatin all the time with 2 Tbls. sugar free topping. Feels like a real desert.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:21 PM   #309

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
Hello everyone...
I couldn't sleep so I thought id come here and just say gnight to everyone.

I have been taking Melatonin to help me sleep since he broke up our relationship but I must be adjusting to it. 5mg....doesn't do what it used to.

Oh and happy news... he followed through and I paid the rest of rent today. Yay. One less worry. I was really getting worried but I guess he has a conscience after all so at least that's good. The bills are still scary stacked against me but as long as I have a roof over our head we will be ok.

Well good night all.....sweet dreams.

...Annett
oh i am so glad your rent is paid i have been worried hang in there
Old 07-13-2013, 12:26 PM   #310
Major LCF Poster!

BTW- I posted this on another thread but not on this one. My BP was 94/66 so doc took me off 1 of my 2 blood pressure pills. Yay. Proof again that this is a healthy way of eating!!
Old 07-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #311

Quote:
Good morning all

I am up early....couldn't sleep.

My task with the livingroom failed yesterday. I never got it done....only part of it.
I think the fact my ex actually sent us the rent money needed was great but when I actually heard his voice on the phone for the first time in weeks....I ended up crying because it reminded me how how much I love and miss the idiot...even though I really should not....especially after what he did to us. 6.5 years is a long time to be with some and I am used to having him around...now that he isn't...its hard. He was the only real-life friend I had. He would be the one i'd talk with about everything...

So anyway enough of that. I will continue my mission to seek out a new way of getting this done and sticking with it.

Hmm well Happy Saturday all!

.....Annett
Old 07-13-2013, 01:05 PM   #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post

Deb - the dishwasher breaking surely sucks. They are not very complicated machine and can usually be fixed, sometimes you can order the part online yourself and fix it by yourself.
Eliza this is the second time in the last 4 weeks! the first time it burned all the way through and i ordered the 20 dollar part from ebay and then it does the same yesterday! UGH may have to resort toHAND WASHING EEEKK we dont have the money to kee p fixing it
Old 07-13-2013, 01:06 PM   #313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
I've been walking 8,000-10,000 steps a day and staying on strict LC. Lost 6.4 lbs in 7 days, but that's "old weight" I had gained while I was on the "seefood" diet ....I see it, I eat it Remember how I was in Twoterville? Well, after 8 months on the eat everything diet, I ended up at 318.4 lbs. Stupid me, should've stayed on LC despite being stuck. But no, I rebelled and here I am again regaining and losing the same lbs again and again...
Old 07-13-2013, 01:10 PM   #314
Senior LCF Member

Hey

have any of you tried Passion Flower to help with sleep?
I was reading about it online but I wasn't sure.

My melatonin isn't working anymore so I am wanting to find something else. I've gotta be able to sleep!

thanks

>>Annett
Old 07-13-2013, 01:15 PM   #315

we ran to tractor supply Rexie needed a new harness and Sugie needed flea treatment and they have frontline and i don't have to make a vet appointment to get it she does much better on revolution but hopefully the frontline will give her some relief
went to goodwill and found a sesame street sheet lol i am gonna make a quilt out of it too!
went grocery shopping and now back home WHEW going to be hot hot hot today and all this coming week

Annett yeah melatonin doesn't do good for me especailly if taking it every day
there is a supplemant called SLEEP at walmart but it is pricy though helped me for a while
st joh'ns wort or 5htp helps too of course all i have to do is take one benedryl and i am KNOCKED OUT! crazy
do you like tea? chamomille or the sleepytime one helps a lot all of these things are expensive though when you don't alreayd have them on hand
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 07-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #316

Quote:
Hey

My melatonin isn't working anymore so I am wanting to find something else. I've gotta be able to sleep!

thanks

>>Annett
I have used it for anxiety but not specifically for sleep. I had a bottle for the dog when she used to travel with us on long distances. Works good. Right now I have little pastelles(sp?) that are almost like gummies. I take one or 2 when I'm extremely agitated or anxious. Bought on the big A website.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:48 PM   #317

I was going to clean my closet but my poor dh had such a mess with his clothes and says everyday he can't find anything that I decided to tackle his dresser and night stand. Ugh. I took everything out, got a big bag of trash, refolded all the shirts, briefs, matched stocks, etc It took me about 2 hours. I did find some new tshirts that he's never even worn and a few work shirts he probably doesn't even know he has. LOL I think he'll be happy except for the pile on the bed---stuff I wasn't sure if he still wants---a giant pile.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 07-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #318

I stripped my bed, washed the sheets and dried them and then remade it. After the dresser challenge, I was wiped out so I climbed in and took an hour's nap. lol Nice!!!!
Old 07-13-2013, 03:02 PM   #319
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
I have used it for anxiety but not specifically for sleep. I had a bottle for the dog when she used to travel with us on long distances. Works good. Right now I have little pastelles(sp?) that are almost like gummies. I take one or 2 when I'm extremely agitated or anxious. Bought on the big A website.
Hmmm I wonder if I should get one to calm my anxiousness then. Whenever I try to clean or do other things my brain just goes thinking about him with her and I just get frustrated/angry/sad and jittery and have to walk away. Maybe it would help me not be so irritated with that. I pretty much have been submerged in my online game whenever I possible can be because its distracting enough that I don't think about it ...but I can't do that forever.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:13 PM   #320
Major LCF Poster!

I do the same thing. Play games and zone out of reality. LCF does that for me too. I read everyone's posts and that helps.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:08 PM   #321
Senior LCF Member

Ya but I gotta stop. My kids are 5 and 12 and need me. I've limited myself to playing only after dinner. Although occasionally if I get too upset, I have been know to go play for an hour or so until I get myself back together.

I failed again with the livingroom today BUT I did clean my kitchen stove, top to bottom and right now the self-clean is going and I'll wipe it out after. I have dishes going in the dishwasher and clothes going in the washer.

My only problem now is that I my garbage service got d/c and I am not sure what to do there. I've put a couple bags in the garage by the garage door but I don't want to attract bugs/rodents. I still have $30 but I don't know if that is enough to re-start my garbage service but I will call Monday and find out.... otherwise I'm not sure what to do.

Oh I did make a somewhat LC fake ice cream I guess. I went to Grocery Outlet and they had whipping cream containers 3 for $1 because they have the use by date of today. I took those 3 and mixed in 1 strawberry flavored drink mix (like crystal light but the knock off version) and whipped it up in my kitchen aid. That's chilling in the freezer. I know it will be harder than reg ice cream but I am trying to remember to stir it now and then. We'll see. The un-frozen it tasted pretty good. And not bad on carbs at all.

Anyway...I am going back to the kitchen to see what else I can deal with for now.
Old 07-13-2013, 05:53 PM   #322

no public dumpsters anywhere close?
Old 07-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #323
Senior LCF Member

There is but they charge like $10-$25 per load depending on size.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:20 PM   #324

oh man! here(i guess because we are rural) there are public dumpsters on certain roads and it doesn't cost anything to put your trash in and there is a big dump open 4 days a week that has loads of dumpsters and a place for cardboard and household items they used to take metal and appliances and brush and tires but not anymore free too
Old 07-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #325
Senior LCF Member

That's nice. I wish that was the case here. With the warmer weather were having I just don't want to attract bugs and stuff.
I may have to go find an apartment complex and use their dumpster when no one is looking if I don't have enough $$ to restart service lol

I'll get it figured out.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:17 PM   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
Eliza this is the second time in the last 4 weeks! the first time it burned all the way through and i ordered the 20 dollar part from ebay and then it does the same yesterday! UGH may have to resort toHAND WASHING EEEKK we dont have the money to kee p fixing it
Oh, friend , I hate handwashing dishes...bleck....I know some people enjoy it, but not me......I hope it starts working somehow without any further expense.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #327

Quote:
Hey

thanks

>>Annett
I think your inability to sleep is due to excessive stress and anxiety due to recent events.

Valerian root has worked for us, and so has the Kava Kava. My DH likes taking Relora sometimes when he can't sleep, it really calms you down, I take it to deal with anxiety.

Also, music to put you in Alfa state, some can be downloaded for free online. Dark room. Other people claim if you put a pinch of salt under your tongue and keep it there to dissolve you will fall asleep quickly.

You've been through some life trauma which affects your sleep. I'd go with the Valerian or Relora /Relacore to generally relax you and then you can sleep.

Staying on plan is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Miles walked since July 2013 - over 1,160 .....and over 2,500,000 steps
Old 07-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #328
Senior LCF Member

Hey Eliza

Yes I agree. I used the Melatonin because that's what my counselor/therapist suggested to get sleep.

It worked very well for 2 days and now nothing. I wake up at 1 and 3 and 5. And each time have trouble getting to sleep because my brain won't stop thinking about him with her.

I will be seeing her again (counselor) on Wednesday, maybe she can let me know which way is best to go.

Anyway...good night all

>>>Annett
Old 07-14-2013, 06:16 AM   #329

Good morning peeps. That meat sauce was so good. I just love zoodles. I think I can eat them everyday. And my coconut oil is really working great and it's only 1 teaspoon in the morning.

Dh swam last night and then sat outside on the patio. It was so nice out, low humidity and cooler. We ever took our bowls and ate out there in the dark. lol I ended up going to bed about 11 or so. Dh hates to waste his time off so he stayed up till 1. Crazy person since he got up at 4 yesterday although he's still sleeping now. He worked 67 hours this week. It is just too much.

Today is the parent's over again. We skipped last Sunday which was nice but here we go again. Oh well, such is life. Making lasagna stuffed peppers, salad, lc focaccia and I don't know what for an appetizer or dessert yet.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:44 AM   #330
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: chrisdbassplayer
Stats: 345/299/260
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: April 29th 2013
Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I know we are only cyber friends but it helps alot! It defientely got me through yesterday, also with help from my wife, she isnt ready to give up yet and that helps me greatly.

Thankfully today is a new day!!! I'm feeling strong... right now... lol... Had a wonderful calming day yesterday. My wife and me took a 2 hour drive in the convertible through a very scenic drive down the river road. the only bad part is the sunburn... but even thats not so bad!

Thasnk again everyone for the support!
Closed Thread