Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #31
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
how has the weather been where you are today? i got a sunburn! and wasn't in the sun very long
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2013, 06:28 PM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/27/13
Awwww. She was a classy lady!
oncloud9now2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

I'm south of Atlanta. Hot, hot, and humid! I haven't been out of the house.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #34

hot here too i have a feeling we are in for a bad summer again geeze just thinking of the A/C bills i don't know how we are going to make it i really don't
Old 06-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #35
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
well...isn't it darn weird we are all Christmas lovers here?...LOL
CinnamonSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #36

Old 06-01-2013, 06:49 PM   #37

well good night guys my kindle is calling me
sigh tomorrow will be a better day right?? there is some hope somewhere?? everything feels soo bleak
Old 06-01-2013, 06:51 PM   #38
Big Yapper!!!!

Nite, Deb...here's to a better day tomorrow......(Ashley is quite something, huh...lol)
Old 06-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #39
Big Yapper!!!!

You mean..one last pic tonight..LOL

Merry Christmas and to all a goodnight...in case I forget..
Old 06-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #40
Major LCF Poster!

Ohhhh. Beautiful mantle!
Thanks, Cinnamon, for keeping me up to date. My great-niece graduated this year and will be attending Lee College, Cleveland, TN, in the fall. Graduations are strange; happy but sad too.
Good night, it's 10:20 pm here. Love and peace to you all! Jan
Old 06-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Autumn
Stats: Restart: 263/252/199 (1st Goal)
WOE: Low Sugar/Low Processed Foods
Start Date: March 2014
Ahh...Christmas pics to keep me feeling chilly all summer long! I also like Autumn...'Oh the weather outside is frightful...but the fire is so delightful....'
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:03 PM   #42
Big Yapper!!!!

One last post..lol..I love Fall..born on Halloween...love the short days and dark nights...I like to go to bed early so I don't eat...and it's tough going to bed with it still light out.....I do love summer too though...more so when I lived back east...summer was always too short and winters too long...we sorta skip winter here...night all.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:22 AM   #43
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: chrisdbassplayer
Stats: 345/299/260
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: April 29th 2013
Hope everyone is OK after the storms this weekend! We had a rough one here on the border of IL and MO an F3 hit about 10 min from my house and 5 min from my mom and dads house. Scary stuff!!! I see alot of you love christmas time... me not so much... I love the special family time with all the nieces and nephews family and friends, but not a real fan of cold weather and my jobs hardest time of the year is christmas time, nov-dec. our area just finished getting over 6 months of winter, our winter went almost all the way into may this year. Also for some reason cold weather has adverse affects on my body if I'm in the cold to long I get horrible stomach cramps like flu symptoms. What makes matters worse is I work in a warehouse enviorment, very limited heat and big tractor trailer doors on every wall. in the winter we are lucky if it gets up into the mid 50's inside. I really need to move somewhere its warm all year around!!! I'm thinking St Thomas or San Juan!!! I can dream!
chrisdbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:32 AM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Deb, does Steven shake hands each time he talks to a manager? That impresses most managers. Have him shake hands, look them in the eye, and smile. Repeat at the end.
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:14 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyBelle View Post
Ahh...Christmas pics to keep me feeling chilly all summer long! I also like Autumn...'Oh the weather outside is frightful...but the fire is so delightful....'
Sue loves fall too!
Old 06-02-2013, 06:16 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
One last post..lol..I love Fall..born on Halloween...love the short days and dark nights...I like to go to bed early so I don't eat...and it's tough going to bed with it still light out.....I do love summer too though...more so when I lived back east...summer was always too short and winters too long...we sorta skip winter here...night all.
What an awesome birthday Lynn! LOVE Halloween!
Old 06-02-2013, 06:22 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdbassplayer View Post
Hope everyone is OK after the storms this weekend! We had a rough one here on the border of IL and MO an F3 hit about 10 min from my house and 5 min from my mom and dads house. Scary stuff!!! I see alot of you love christmas time... me not so much... I love the special family time with all the nieces and nephews family and friends, but not a real fan of cold weather and my jobs hardest time of the year is christmas time, nov-dec. our area just finished getting over 6 months of winter, our winter went almost all the way into may this year. Also for some reason cold weather has adverse affects on my body if I'm in the cold to long I get horrible stomach cramps like flu symptoms. What makes matters worse is I work in a warehouse enviorment, very limited heat and big tractor trailer doors on every wall. in the winter we are lucky if it gets up into the mid 50's inside. I really need to move somewhere its warm all year around!!! I'm thinking St Thomas or San Juan!!! I can dream!
oh wow how scary! glad you are ok!
i love the holidays but we never have any big parties or family i guess we sub all the other stuff for people time was always just my Dh me and our 2 boys and since the oldest got married just the 3 of us . sure would love an extended family where we were welcome! but just a pipe dream for me i am grateful to have my DH and DS17
Old 06-02-2013, 06:24 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Deb, does Steven shake hands each time he talks to a manager? That impresses most managers. Have him shake hands, look them in the eye, and smile. Repeat at the end.
i have told him to! but IDK i stay outside KWIM?
i bet with some of them he doesn't though because of the counter and his shyness
IDK what to do he really needs to have some money coming in

Last edited by debkeversole; 06-02-2013 at 06:28 AM..
Old 06-02-2013, 07:02 AM   #49
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning Glory! That's what a lady I worked with used to say each morning when we taught 4th grade. Worst year ever! LOL Kids were soooo bad.

Lost 1/2 lb. Yay. Chugging along.

B- 2egg omelet and 4 sl. bacon

Chris- So glad you and your family are OK. That was really close. Sorry about your cold weather symptoms.Y'all move down hea' south of Atlanta and you won't have that problem.

deb- Fingers crossed for a job soon. I still think maybe the Hardees will work out if she will just LOOK at the applications. Maybe he should go back there and ask. Would let her know he's really serious....

I love this thread. Feels like a group of close friends meeting each morning to talk before our day. Wait a minute- that's what it is. I've never had one before and " I like it, I like it. Yes I do!." Anybody old enough to remember that song?
Old 06-02-2013, 07:15 AM   #50

Rolling Stones right??
congratulations on losing the half pound whoohoo!! i need to weigh and get serious
Old 06-02-2013, 08:28 AM   #51

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Good Morning Sunshines! Oh my gosh, all this Christmas talk! Let me get a little bit of summer under my belt before I have to think about the winter wonderland. LOL

We are going to be 77 today but then we go back down to the 60's again. Darn it, I wanted to go camping next weekend but it is still snowing in the mountains.

So I am doing pretty good with my low carb. I kept the carbs under 7 all week and then yesterday I broke down and had a BLT. Now I guess it is back to the drawing board for this chickie.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:47 AM   #52
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
What an awesome birthday Lynn! LOVE Halloween!
Yes..it has been the best day for a birthday for me ever..LOL...EVERYONE celebrates and decorates...how cool is that...plus I just love Halloween on it's own...have gone to Vegas a few times for Halloween...sorta leaves you speechless...

P.S. Oddly..it was my grandfather's birthday also..

P.S.S. Thanks for the cool Halloween pic..Deb.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:56 AM   #53
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
Good Morning Glory! That's what a lady I worked with used to say each morning when we taught 4th grade. Worst year ever! LOL Kids were soooo bad.

Lost 1/2 lb. Yay. Chugging along.

B- 2egg omelet and 4 sl. bacon

Chris- So glad you and your family are OK. That was really close. Sorry about your cold weather symptoms.Y'all move down hea' south of Atlanta and you won't have that problem.

deb- Fingers crossed for a job soon. I still think maybe the Hardees will work out if she will just LOOK at the applications. Maybe he should go back there and ask. Would let her know he's really serious....

I love this thread. Feels like a group of close friends meeting each morning to talk before our day. Wait a minute- that's what it is. I've never had one before and " I like it, I like it. Yes I do!." Anybody old enough to remember that song?
I looked up the lyrics to see if I was old enough...LOL..I think I am old enough...however I don't remember that song at all...is it by Jerry and the Pacemaker's?
Old 06-02-2013, 09:01 AM   #54
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Good Morning Sunshines! Oh my gosh, all this Christmas talk! Let me get a little bit of summer under my belt before I have to think about the winter wonderland. LOL

We are going to be 77 today but then we go back down to the 60's again. Darn it, I wanted to go camping next weekend but it is still snowing in the mountains.

So I am doing pretty good with my low carb. I kept the carbs under 7 all week and then yesterday I broke down and had a BLT. Now I guess it is back to the drawing board for this chickie.
I am doing well too...but, yesterday as I mentioned to Deb last night I had a mint lemonade ... we ate at the organic food restaurant...and I have been dying to try it .. and yesterday was hot enough .. it did not disappoint...but, I swear the sugar says "hey...cool...a new customer"......'cause I immediately wanted another one.......and I feel chubbier this morning...still worth it...
Old 06-02-2013, 09:11 AM   #55

oh WOW VEGAS for Halloween! i bet it was amazing! SIGH Ken always wanted to go to vegas and to go see the statue of liberty GAh i guess those are just dreams now and he won't geet to do either
Old 06-02-2013, 10:07 AM   #56
Senior LCF Member

chrisdbassplayer Oh, I understand about rough winters...I grew up in upstate NY...Between Syracuse and Buffalo (ouch!) LOL....sometimes we'd get snow as early as October and then the snow FINALLY melting in May. I can be nostalgic about snow NOW...lol, that I live in the South. We rarely have a White Christmas...but the summer's here are not pleasant...so enjoy your summer time
Old 06-02-2013, 10:09 AM   #57
Senior LCF Member

Yay for Halloween! I'm not a fan of blood and gore, but I've always loved the holiday. I like it a little spooky- lol...and people's creativity with decoration and costumes. And the crisp Autumn air- ahhh...looking forward to Autumn...already...it's not even Summer yet! Love the pics on this thread
Old 06-02-2013, 10:13 AM   #58
Senior LCF Member

oncloud9now2 Good job on weight loss! Woohoo!
Old 06-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #59
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyBelle View Post
chrisdbassplayer Oh, I understand about rough winters...I grew up in upstate NY...Between Syracuse and Buffalo (ouch!) LOL....sometimes we'd get snow as early as October and then the snow FINALLY melting in May. I can be nostalgic about snow NOW...lol, that I live in the South. We rarely have a White Christmas...but the summer's here are not pleasant...so enjoy your summer time
I was born in upstate NY....so, I know exactly what you mean..and then moved to MA...and it was basically the same. I did go home one Dec. and it snowed...it was nice as long as I didn't have to stay there...
Old 06-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #60
Senior LCF Member

CinnamonSpice Ha ha...that's how I feel too....nice to visit, but don't wanna stay! LOL. I like to watch the weather channel and see how my relatives are doing up there during the winter...although NOW they are having a pleasant Spring/Summer (although it is humid up there too)...and I will have the 'please air conditioning, keep working' Summer! LOL... The AC in my car is questionable, I oh so hope it doesn't completely die....Thinking happy thoughts of autumn and winter- LOL LOL....unless, someone wants to give me a free summer vacation to Canada or something...lol...

Last weigh in at Doctor's Office- June 3rd 2014
Next weigh in at Doctor's Office- September 2nd 2014