oksue!
thecloude1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #182
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/27/13
Yes, spagirl, I get up and march during some commercials. Do you believe my legs are a little sore today. I don't make it through all commercials so far in a 1 hour show, but I do what I can.
oncloud9now2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:06 PM   #183
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Autumn
Stats: Restart: 263/252/199 (1st Goal)
WOE: Low Sugar/Low Processed Foods
Start Date: March 2014
Hey Oksue!!!
Welcome on over to the Labor Day thread!! 20 pounds sounds like a good goal!! I find it so tricky to set up goals...even a long term goal like Labor Day. I know summer just started, but I am already looking forward to Fall?? LOL...the heat is kinda miserable. I just recently started a suspense novel from the library that takes place at Halloween- LOL...keep my mind off summer?? Oh well...if I lived in a cooler spot near water, I'm sure I'd love summer. Wishing lots of success this weight loss summer!!

Last weigh in at Doctor's Office- June 3rd 2014
Next weigh in at Doctor's Office- September 2nd 2014
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #184
Senior LCF Member

Darci Low carb is NICE about feeling full and losing appetite. Did you have any luck with weight watchers or low calorie?

oncloud9now2 Thanks. I figure I could do SOMETHING...lol...this summer. And yeah, I do have a problem with eating for any ole reason- lol... appreciate the support- you are a good cheerleader! I've read your positive posts on the other threads too!

Spagirl116 Oh good...I hope you'll enjoy the swimming! I kinda goofed off when I did it...lol...but man, some of those people were in SHAPE!!! The lap swimmers....just very impressive. I love watching the swimming during the Olympics. Ahhh!!...someone is chasing me down the 230's...LOL....welcome on down to the 30's. It's better than the 40's...and yet not as sparkly as the 20's?? LOL...I'll be going out of my mind at the 00's...lol...trying to get to Onederland!

Hi there Michele!!

This is a personal question...and no one of course has to answer this...but how long has it been since you guys have been to Onderland? 199 and below? For me, it's been 10 years. I have come VERY close in the past 10 years...but something triggers the eating and I bounce right up again....

Well the low calorie thing....uh...first of all I'm really really grumpy. I'm not starving myself...eating over 1,500 a day so far...but yeah, it's hard for me. I am actually feeling a bit more upbeat tonight...so maybe my body is getting use to it (I hope). So that's my update...Irritable Amber

Super Moon tomorrow night!!
Old 06-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #185
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: thecloude1
Stats: 325/261/150
Start Date: February 4, 2013
Amber: I think the last time I was below 200 lbs was in grade school Im 45 now! I really dont know what its like to be "normal" I have never been thin ...Man how depressing...Ive wasted probably over 1/2 my life being fat!
Old 06-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #186
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Hi Michele! Nice seeing you here!
Amber.....back when you were just a twinkle in your mom's eye I was in ONEderland. That would have been in the early to mid 70's. It has been uphill ever since. 7 yrs. ago I was close. I hit 218. I see you are at 233 now. That is great!!!!!!! I would love being at your highest weight of 260!!! At the moment I am at 303. Soon to be in TWOTerville!!! Toot Toot....move over because here I come!!
Summer is not my favorite season for sure either! I love Fall and I am already starting to think and plan for it.
Oksue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:42 PM   #187
Senior LCF Member

Michele

Being fat sucks...I have wasted close to half of my life being overweight....I started gaining in college in the 1990's...I was usually the heaviest girl in class in college...it sucks. I can say something positive, that I have rarely been picked on for my weight...although I think people have talked about my weight gain behind my back...like 'oh wow, she's gained so much...wow'....lol...you know. It upsets me too how much time I've lost being overweight. It's annoying that I joined on here at 2006 and I'm STILL trying to lose the same weight!!!

BUT!!! Doing something is better than nothing. We'll just keep going!! Success in 2013!!!
Old 06-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #188
Senior LCF Member

Oksue...Back when I was a twinkle in my Mom's eye...LOL LOL.... I feel that way with my niece and nephews...they've never seen me thin. Now the oldest is 15...I've always been a heavy Aunt!
Oh, that's a great feeling to get below a century!!! Come on down to the 200's...Woohoo!!! You should do something special for yourself when you get to Twoterville- lol...a present for yourself
Old 06-22-2013, 09:20 PM   #189
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Now that is a good idea Amber. I think I'll just go shopping for a new blouse. Maybe a 4th of July shirt. You know...the sad part is I have tons of 1x's and 2x's and I am in the 3x's at the moment. I have gained and lost so many times I can tell you that when I hit 275 I will be in a 2x.
I also did Atkins about 10 years ago and lost 70 lbs.in the first year. After that I got stuck and kept losing the same 3-4 pounds for the following year. Hopefully that won't happen this go around.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:31 AM   #190
Major LCF Poster!

Morning Glories! Just reading everyone's posts and we are all so similar.I was not skinny but 'normal' in high school and college. I was gaining when I got pregnant but only gained 21 lb. during that time which put me in high 190's. Lost at first, then having handicapped child and bad marriage started gaining. I ate to make myself feel better. Have been up and down ever since. In 2003, I started Atkins and weighed 174 in 2004. Wore a size 12 to ds's wedding. Got off WOE a little more and more and was back up to beginning weight around 2007. Gained more since then.. I have spent over half my life overweight. I love clothes and you would think I would want it bad enough to lose IT! This is the time. I must for my health and I am trying to drill into my head that this is the way I must live in order to LIVE. I think I need to stay on here forever. MaryMary is my idol. She is still here and I understand why this thread is where she feels comfortable. I don't think a person can ever understand our feelings unless they have been there. I know you've all heard this too," If you want to lose, just don't eat!". If only it were that easy!!!???<<<<...

No movement on scales but have lost 13 lbs. since May 27th beginning Atkins Induction. 25 days.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:11 AM   #191
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
Morning Glories! Just reading everyone's posts and we are all so similar.I was not skinny but 'normal' in high school and college. I was gaining when I got pregnant but only gained 21 lb. during that time which put me in high 190's. Lost at first, then having handicapped child and bad marriage started gaining. I ate to make myself feel better. Have been up and down ever since. In 2003, I started Atkins and weighed 174 in 2004. Wore a size 12 to ds's wedding. Got off WOE a little more and more and was back up to beginning weight around 2007. Gained more since then.. I have spent over half my life overweight. I love clothes and you would think I would want it bad enough to lose IT! This is the time. I must for my health and I am trying to drill into my head that this is the way I must live in order to LIVE. I think I need to stay on here forever. MaryMary is my idol. She is still here and I understand why this thread is where she feels comfortable. I don't think a person can ever understand our feelings unless they have been there. I know you've all heard this too," If you want to lose, just don't eat!". If only it were that easy!!!???<<<<...

No movement on scales but have lost 13 lbs. since May 27th beginning Atkins Induction. 25 days.
Well said!!!!!!!!!
I figure when God was handing out what my thorn in my side for life would be to deal with he must have smiled and said.....let's see how she handles this!!! Well...I can say I have yet to conquer it but I always get back up and get back on and I keep on keeping on!!! I pray that I at least get some "Way to go Sue" from Him!!! LOL
This afternoon I am spending some time in the kitchen preparing some salads and items for the week. Hubs is doing this with me and he loves all kinds of salad so I am making a huge one with a ton of veggies for our lunches.
Have a great Sunday afternoon!!
Old 06-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #192
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ~~Darci~~
Stats: Cool/Warm/HOT
WOE: Induction (AGAIN!!!)
Start Date: You Mean this time???
Happy Sunday!

I am having a good on plan weekend. I even went to a party yesterday!

Oksue~welcome! Glad to have someone else to talk to

Amber~great question! I think the last time I was in onederland was 2006. When is the NEXT time you ask? 2013!!! Also WW did work for me. Any food pan works as long as you do it.

Oncloude9~you have done a great job in just under a month! I hope I can say I've lost 13 lbs in the same amount of time.

Spagirl~do you like to exercise? I can honestly say I enjoyed water aerobics and sometimes the elliptical but really that's it.

Michele~your working on yourself NOW and that's what matters. Worrying about the past will solve nothing.

Oh and my real weight problem came with the troubles with my 1st marriage. But I agree with everyone else. I know I've said it before but those of is with a lt to lose the problem isn't knowing what to eat or not to eat. Fat people know all about diets. It's the mental stuff we have to get through to make it.

Month 1: -11
Month 2: -6
Week 9: -2.5
Week 10: -0
Week 11: -.5
Week 12: -.5
~~Darci~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:08 PM   #193
Senior LCF Member

Hello everyone!

Oksue I hope you will buy yourself a nice new shirt (Ahh...I love clothes- lol) I have not kept many of my lower sizes....I do have a few jeans/capris that I didn't want to part with because plus size clothes can be expensive and I hardly got to wear them! I am looking forward to new clothes...very, VERY much! I think we all had this conversation before, but it takes me a long time before I go down a clothing size...so I just wear what I got probably for the whole summer (*sigh*) Cheering you on to Twoterville!! Toot Toot!

oncloud9now2 Wow, a size 12....how nice is that!! I miss size 12-lol! I was a 10/12 when I started college...stress and health problems triggered overeating...and possibly medication too, which always seems to be up for debate- if meds 'make' you hungry...blah blah blah...I managed to stay below 200 most of college...but my final semester I went above 200...and have stayed there since. I was 22....I have dipped down to like 198..lol...but even that was over 10 years ago. I eat for every occasion....whether it's grief or happiness...it really doesn't matter- I'll eat. So very difficult to keep it under control. It is nice to see others have weight loss success and maintain goal on here on Century Club!! I hope I can be on here 100 pounds from now!! All of us can!! Congratulations on Lucky 13!!! Wonderful Progress!!!!!

Darci Hope you had a good time at your party! I agree..the emotional eating for me is a real barrier. It's difficult to really delve into all the reasons why I want to eat...uncomfortable to relive the past...or just deal with the present! That's good that you stayed on plan during your party

Still counting calories...not as grumpy today. I am being diligent about measuring food...and guessitmating the things I don't know (I don't have a food scale) so thats something for me...I hate the hassle of measuring food and keeping a food journal, necessary evil for me...but so far so good.

I'm kinda excited for all of us this summer....to see how much we're gonna lose and how great we'll feel at the success- Nice start to the new summer season
Old 06-23-2013, 03:45 PM   #194
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Darci...doesn't it make you feel good after the party and now that the weekend is over and you know that you stayed on plan??!!!!! Way to go!!!
Cloud9....I would be on cloud 9 if I ever got into a size 12!!! I have a pair of size 16 zip up jeans that I still hang on to hoping some day to fit back into them. I remember that wonderful feeling of putting them on, zipping them up and looking and feeling good!! I want that feeling again.
This is one thing I am trying that for once in my life is working. Whenever I have that overwhelming feeling of "OMG...I want "whatever"...got to have it and I am going to go get some type feeling, I am making myself wait. I remind myself that most likely this is due to an emotion I am having at the moment.
I hope it continues to work!
Supper time. LC pizza is ready!!!!
Old 06-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #195
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Spagirl116
Stats: 258/226.2/150
WOE: LC
Start Date: 5/1/2013
Oksue: It is really nice to get additional people to discuss our journey with. Twoterville is just around the corner for you!

Amber: OOOHHH! I like the sound of sparkly twenties! I didn't have a weight problem growing up. I was a swimmer and during the main season would be in the pool for up to 7 hours a day 6 days a week. I graduated high school at about 126 (size 5-6). Gained a few in college, up to 150 then lost 25 with Jenny Craig. At 25, I was about 150, but fit, I taught scuba diving and was again in the water many hours a day. I went to a law enforcement academy when I was 29, lost from 175 back to 150 and was the fittest I had ever been in my LIFE! That was 96. In 2002, I gave birth to my son and weighed about 240. I got engaged a year later to my son's father, and on my wedding day in 2003 had gone done to 170. Since then, I've had some ups and downs, but 258 is my heaviest weight ever!!!! I think I was last in onederville around 2007. So that is my history.

Darci: You are doing great and have a great attitude toward your journey! Yes, I actually do like to exercise. I am numbers oriented, so I like to see me going further, lifting more weight, doing more sit-ups! What has screwed me up in the past is a big break from it, then I can't get motivated to go back in. I was around 230 in the beginning of 2011 and working out a lot. I went hiking, slipped and fell and broke my ankle in three places. I was down for almost six months, but a year and a half later, I trained and did the 3 day breast cancer walk in November of 2012. (Only lost about 10 pounds, ugh. So here I am today!

Oncloud: 13 pounds is great! congratulations!@ I hope we will all still be supporting each other when we reach the 100 pound mark.

Michelle: The important thing is we are making changes toward getting healthy now! You can do it!

Hope I didn't miss anyone this has been a long one!

Last edited by Spagirl116; 06-23-2013 at 03:54 PM.. Reason: Missed someone
Spagirl116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:00 PM   #196
Senior LCF Member

Okay, I had to post again, because I DID it! I finally put on the very tight Speedo and got back in the pool today! I swam laps for 59 minutes and completed a MILE! My cardio counter says I burned 660 calories swimming! It felt so good! I am sore and tired now. I followed that by my daily ab challenge.
115 Sit-ups
180 Crunches
62 Leg Lifts
110 Sec Plank
Swimming is going back into my routine.
Darla
And, even though I said I wouldn't, I got on scale and lost another pound today. .4 more and I will have lost 20!

Last edited by Spagirl116; 06-23-2013 at 04:02 PM..
Old 06-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #197
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Darla.....WOW!!!!
Old 06-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #198
Major LCF Poster!

Darla- You rock!

Funny thing. When I wore size 12, I still looked fat in the mirror. Everybody raved about how good I looked but I would hold up those size 12 shorts and think they should reach around a barn. Weird. I never saw myself slim. I need to work on self image this time.

Amber- I eat for everything too. My old saying was, "If you want to show me a good time, take me out to eat"! Horrible.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:09 PM   #199
Senior LCF Member

Anyone happen to see the tight rope walk across the Grand Canyon?? It was on the Discovery Channel- I saw the same guy walk across Niagara Falls last year. Impressive!

SpaGirl Scuba Diving instructor and Law Enforcement academy? Holy Cow- you're like GI Jane! LOL...that's very impressive! Are you currently in Law Enforcement? I use to have diaries from when I was teenager that told the whole saga of my weight going up and down...lol...I got rid of those...I've gone up and down so many times...blah...the smallest size I can remember being was 7/8 at 17 yrs old. 120 pds I think? But I wasn't eating healthy...I never had good eating habits as a kid...and it shows as an adult.

Congratulations on weight loss AND swimming a mile!! My Goodness! You'll sleep like a baby tonight! LOL....that's great. And I hope you had fun while swimming too...exhilarating! I'm with Oksue...WOW!!!!

Oksue I'd take a size 16 too. LOL....The lowest I have kept are size 22's...which do seem far away. I can MAYBE SQUEEZE... into them....but the muffin top roll is not so pretty. LOL, I think the top botton would fly off if I sat down- LOL (I've had a botton fly off me before- lovely )....It'll be nice to fit into them....comfortably...by, maybe Christmas?? I just don't know... Pizza- yum!!
Old 06-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #200
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncloud9now2 View Post
Darla- You rock!

Funny thing. When I wore size 12, I still looked fat in the mirror. Everybody raved about how good I looked but I would hold up those size 12 shorts and think they should reach around a barn. Weird. I never saw myself slim. I need to work on self image this time.

Amber- I eat for everything too. My old saying was, "If you want to show me a good time, take me out to eat"! Horrible.
Ah...I just posted and I missed you oncloud!! That would probably be my saying too- LOL. That is too bad that you didn't see your progress in the mirror I believe size 12 is the average size of the US woman...it might be a 14 now. I did feel large next to other girls in high school...so I remember that feeling. And starting college too....a lot of size 2's running around...LOL...and I was a little chubby. NOW, we'll appreciate it! I hope I won't get stuck on imperfections...like, well, I wonder if I'll have loose skin with weight loss...I hope I'll focus on the positive. We'll ROCK those size 12's!!! Be beautiful at any age and size
Old 06-24-2013, 08:22 AM   #201
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: BellaDanielle
Hello lovely ladies! Since I was so far behind, I thought it would be smart to put the posts in a document so I wouldn't miss anyone. When I got to the end of all my replies, my Google Docs went goofy so I lost most of it. So frustrating. I apologize for anyone that I missed or my reply makes no sense due to tech failure. :P I WILL get the hang of this!

Michele - Great about the friend on FB noticing the weight loss. It is a wonderful feeling when others notice our efforts!

Amber - Happy anniversary! I have to count my calories because I love protein and it is easy for me to eat way too much of it. On the flip side, some days I am not hungry and try to at least get in a minimum amount of calories. I think that we have to make these plans work for us as a lifestyle so whatever works is my motto! As far as the Onederland question. I think it has been over 10 years for me, too and I only stayed there for a couple of months because I couldn't maintain the lower calories that got me there. For the better part of the last 20 years, I have been in the middle of Two-der-ville. Up as high as the 80s. It is sad to think that during those 20 years, I have been "dieting" in one way or another. I have definitely learned a bunch though and WHEN I get back to the Oneder years, I know what to do when I get there. I will never let this weight get away from me again!

Darla -Great job again on all the exercise! I had to giggle at the 27 Burpees. What is that? Congrats on getting into the 30s. I am so happy for you! Almost 20 lbs. Wooop!

~~Darci~~ I do fill up pretty easily most days; others I am ravenous. Great job on staying on plan going to a party!

oncloud9now - Great idea for exercising during the commercials. I find that I rarely watch shows live these days and watch mostly with my DVR. It is such a habit of skipping them that I find myself completely baffled on Super Bowl days when I am skipping the content and watching the commercials. LOL Congrats on the 13!

Oksue - Welcome! I am new here and on LCF. This is a great group! 20 lbs is a great goal! I think that is what I am aiming for. I need to go back and look...

As for me, I did weigh on Friday and hid the scale. I don't know what is happening but I am bloated due to PMS. I definitely don't need a scale to tell me that. UGH.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by BellaDanielle; 06-24-2013 at 08:35 AM..
BellaDanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #202
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ~~Darci~~
Stats: Cool/Warm/HOT
WOE: Induction (AGAIN!!!)
Start Date: You Mean this time???
Good morning!!!

Today is WI day and I am at -2 this week. I am happy about that because that means I made it to the teens! Onederland here I come. I always love making it to a new decade

Amber~how is the LF thing going? I'm glad your not grumpy anymore

Darla~you'll hit that 20 lb mark soon!! Keep rockin it! Also, if you could do some exercise for me that would be awesome!

Oncloude~when I was a size 12 I thought I looked so good I ate my way out of them

Ok sue~not much you can do about PMS just keep doing what you're doing!
~~Darci~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #203
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: BellaDanielle
~~Darci~~Congrats on another 2 lbs gone! Woohoo! Funny about eating yourself out of the size 12s. That happened to me when I got down into the 180s in the early 2000s. I got so many compliments and thought I was all that...next thing I knew, I was back up to 250.
BellaDanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:43 PM   #204
Major LCF Poster!

Good afternoon all! Had one of those days where I could not get 'full.' Ate lunch and dinner at one time yesterday. Got over it and didn't eat anything after 6pm. Was up 1 lb. today. ?? Who knows? Maybe water? Not worried about it. I've had a good ride for a few days so I will stick to plan.

Amber- I watched Nik Wallenda walk across Grand Canyon too. Amazing!

Darci- Congratulations!!

Bella- I DVR a lot of shows too but play some out just to march to commercials. 1,2,3,4 and 1,2,3,4...
Old 06-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #205
Major LCF Poster!

everyone ! I had my yearly drs appt and mammo today....yuck! Anyway since April 2012 ( my last exam) I am down 51 lbs...most of which has been lost since February of this year This makes me a happy camper!
Old 06-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #206
Senior LCF Member

It is so good to see more activity on this thread! I started the day with 30 min eliptical no abs today, day of rest! It is so nice, I may try to swim again this evening.

OKSUE- Thank you! I figure if I can exercise and eat right, it will really help me. My other accomplishment is no wine for over a week. But I may or may not have had a 70 calorie no carb vodka and fresca

ONCLOUD- Thank you! I'm loving the pool! I too can remember not being happy when I was a size 11/12 wanting to be a 9/10. LOL

AMBER- 17 years law enforcement!

BELLADANIELLE- Burpees go by different names it is a squat to hands on the ground to kicking both feet out to a push up position at same time then both feet back to hands and stand up. It doesn't sound like a lot, but try to ten in a row and you are huffing and puffing.

DARCI- Yay, Bye Bye 2 pounds!

THECLOUDE- WOW 51 pounds since Feb is fantastic. You must feel so much better already. You are over halfway to the Century Mark!!
Old 06-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #207
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Evening everyone!!
Michele... 51 pounds gone and most since Feb.!!!!!! That is inspiring!! WTG!
Hi Bella, nice meeting you!
It's been a busy day but I have done well with the eating!!
I have a little grand son here so I don't have time to write a lot. I just wanted to drop in to say hi....AND to say I am down to 301 now!!!!!!!
Have a good evening. Hopefully tomorrow evening I will have some down time to write.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #208
Senior LCF Member

Hi everyone- this thread IS busier today...Maybe cuz it's Monday??

BellaDanielle Oh good...another calorie counter. I have never really made much of an effort before to keep track of calories...but so far so good. I keep my scale hid away in the closet too...but I do mostly weigh everyday. BUT, I use to weigh several times a day during past diets/WOE's...so...it's progress. LOL...I guess. As far as losing weight...feeling overly confident and gaining again....YEP! Been there...done that! LOL...

Darci In the TEENS...oooooh! So Nice! Oh...low calorie is okay....lol...I'm not eating typical 'diet' food...so I don't feel like I'm dying. LOL... I'm not looking at fat, sodium, carbs...just calories at this point...so we'll see how that goes! Nope, not as grumpy now...I think I'm adjusting- thanks.

oncloud9now2 Hey there- I was upset with him for refusing to use a security rope...or whatever you call it...lol. At the Niagara Falls walk he had to (and I'm glad) He also had to carry his passport to Canada- LOL. But yes, that is probably the most prayer I've heard on tv (other than in a sermon) in a long time! And Joel Osteen was there- how cool is that?

Michele Well...Dr's appointments are just necessary- huh? But wonderful news on your weight loss!!! That is incredible progress since February!!!

spagirl I wouldn't have guessed you were in law enforcement based on your username 'Spagirl'...lol. I imagine that is a very demanding job!!! Enjoy the swimming!

Oksue 301...WOOHOO!!! Baby steps to Twoterville (that name makes me smile...just like the first time I heard of 'Onederland'....lol) Almost there!!

Hmm...not much going on with me today? Still keeping track of calories/measuring/ and writing in my food diary. It IS helpful...just...blah...lol. I wonder how many calories I was eating BEFORE?? It must have been over 3,000....4,000??? Yikes....

Nice to see you guys today...have a great Tuesday!!!

Last edited by Autumn; 06-24-2013 at 07:26 PM..
Old 06-25-2013, 05:26 AM   #209
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning! As I posted in another challenge...the scale said 279 for the second day in a row so I'm claiming it!

Lovely: So sorry you have to count calories....I don't do well with that ..and yes as much as we all hate those yearly Drs visits they are important!

Oksue: on the 301....200's look out!

Spagirl: yes I do feel much better without that extra poundage....lol...now if I could just get into an exercise regimen

Belle: how's it going ?

Darci: congrats on being so close to wonderland!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:14 AM   #210
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good tuesday morning everyone....
WTG on making it to the teens Dari! That is wonderful!!!
Spagirl...I also have an elliptical. I need to start using it again. It kicks my butt for sure. I made it to 20 minutes on it but never over. WTG on 30 minutes!!
Vella....I also try to pay attention to my calories. The first time I did Atkins I could eat all I wanted and took off 70 lbs. in a year. This time which is almost 10 yrs. later I can't do it. The scales will just sit there if I do that.
Michele...I am jealous!!! 279!!!!! That sounds great to me. I always felt when I was at 275 and a size 2x I was still fat but it was more of a "normal" sized fat. Does that make sense? Anyway.....happy dancing for you!!
Hi to everyone. Have a great day.