Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: thecloude1
Stats: 325/261/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: February 4, 2013
Darla: best of luck to you !

Oksue: How was the meatloaf? Btw...love your picture pretty lady

Darci: congrats on the 1 lb loss

I managed to drink 6 bottles of water yesterday and absolutely no pop! the scale was down a pound today...I can't wait to get back into the 270's and never see the 280's again! . Working on my 4th bottle of water right now...no pop yet today either...yay!

Have a great evening everyone!
thecloude1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #302
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Thanks Michele....the meat loaf was yummy!! We have enough for hub to have some in his lunch tomorrow.
Yeah on all the water!!!!!!!!! I got more in today but still not enough. It was just a tough day of getting back on plan after my little upset yesterday with carbs.
I think you need a little happy dancing for that pound!!!
Oksue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:39 AM   #303
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning......isn't it something how we can be in a totally different place mentally a week earlier? Last week I was flying high because I was eating all the right things and feeling good about myself. After weighing in Monday I am struggling daily to stay on program. It's something how those darn scales can effect your mind. I think maybe they should be outlawed!!!
Have a good day everyone.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:35 AM   #304
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ~~Darci~~
Stats: Cool/Warm/HOT
WOE: Induction (AGAIN!!!)
Start Date: You Mean this time???
Good Morning ladies~

I tried a recipe from the recipe room for cream cheese muffins and they were amazing! They were called "muffins" but they tasted like little cheesecakes to me! DELISH and totally worth a try!

The stuffed burgers sound great! I think some bacon and cheese inside would be amazing

Darla~Stay positive. I know it's scary. I will pray for you if that's ok?

Michele~I really love pop. I just don't think I can do that. I also drink at least 64 oz's of water too. Although the weekends are hard to get all the water. The routine of work makes it easier I guess.

OkSue~Stay off the scales! Don't let them mess with your head! You are doning really, really well. Don't let a piece of metal win! Also, I like the meatloaf. I love the recipes on Linda Sue's site!

Month 1: -11
Month 2: -6
Week 9: -2.5
Week 10: -0
Week 11: -.5
Week 12: -.5
~~Darci~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:01 AM   #305
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Spagirl116
Stats: 258/226.2/150
WOE: LC
Start Date: 5/1/2013
Thank you Darci, Michelle, Oksue, I appreciate the support I am truly frightened, and it is out of my control so I am trying not to dwell on it as there is nothing I can do until I know the results. My husband doesn't know what to do or say and I havent' told my son anything, he is only 11. I feel like I am carrying around such a burden, it makes me feel heavy in a totally different way.

Okay, the good news is that I had a Whoosh!, down 2.2 lbs this morning. Finishing TOM and think that helped. I will take these victories. Worked out 30 minutes this morning with weights and my burpee/kettleball workout.

I am going into the receipe room to look for those muffins, they sound delicious. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but cheesecake is one of my favorites! I haven't given up my diet coke yet. I don't drink coffee and will miss my morning routine. Oksue, you can get back on track, I have been at a plateau or up a couple the whole month of July. No matter what, we are better off than we were a few weeks back!
Old 07-10-2013, 06:50 PM   #306
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Darla....the 23rd Psalm always gives me comfort. Prayers and hugs.
WTG on your 2.2 lbs. lost!!!!!! Happy dance time for you!
Old 07-10-2013, 06:52 PM   #307
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Darci....I think I have made the cr. cheese muffins. You are so right. They taste like little cheese cakes!!! OMG...now I want cheese cake!!!!LOL
Old 07-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #308
Senior LCF Member

Olly, Olly Oxen Free! Come out, come out where ever you are! Please come back and give and take the support that is so desperately needed here!

Thank you Oksue! I will take a virtual hug.

Hit 236 on the scale today. That makes me happy! Last night my DS came to the pool with me to swim laps. I really didn't think he was going to like it and warned him that he couldn't play, he had to swim. This was his first time "swimming laps". He totally surprised me! He completed a half mile of laps while I did my mile in one hour! So proud of him!

Ssssh. . . I think I hear the weekend creeping up on us!
Spagirl116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:02 PM   #309
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/138.1/125; 5'1"
WOE: HCG Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG 07/2014
I, who normally weighs everyday, haven't weighed in a few days, but I know I haven't had any losses. I can usually feel some difference. I need to start exercising with weights.

Hope others have more good news than I have.
metqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #310
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Autumn
Stats: Restart: 263/252/199 (1st Goal)
WOE: Low Sugar/Low Processed Foods
Start Date: March 2014
Olly Olly Oxen Free....LOL LOL LOL! I'm still around, just not really on plan....bah! I've noticed people will stop posting when they fall off the wagon...and that is true with me too! LOL....but, yeah, I'm still around. Will come back again....everybody keep up the good weight loss work!
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:33 PM   #311
Senior LCF Member

Oh Darla...I just read back a page...so sorry about your unexpected surgery! You already know I'm nervous about mine...which is a procedure that you are already familiar with. Lot's of Hugs

Old 07-11-2013, 04:35 PM   #312
Senior LCF Member

Welcome metqa!

Nice to see your lovely profile pic Oksue

Last edited by Autumn; 07-11-2013 at 04:37 PM..
Old 07-12-2013, 05:44 AM   #313
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ~~Darci~~
Stats: Cool/Warm/HOT
WOE: Induction (AGAIN!!!)
Start Date: You Mean this time???
Good Morning!

How is everyone on this fine Friday? I am great thanks for asking

Amber~I'm glad you came back. Get back on the horse. You CAN do it!

Metga~I have mentioned (ok A LOT) that weighing once a week is the best thing for our spirits. I know it's hard but stay off the scale. You never know it could be a suprise waiting for you

Darla~Congrats on the weight loss and the quality time iwth your son!

OkSue~those little "muffins" are so good! I'm going to get the stuff tonight when I get groceries to make more! I have to remind myself they are a treat! YUM.

Where are the rest of you guys? Keep mosting NO MATTER WHAT!

I just want to say I love the recipe room and Linda's site! Keeping things interesting make it so much easier to stay on track! I think as my own personal challenge I am going to try 1 new recipe a week! Anyone else like to join me?
~~Darci~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:56 AM   #314
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metqa View Post
I, who normally weighs everyday, haven't weighed in a few days, but I know I haven't had any losses. I can usually feel some difference. I need to start exercising with weights.

Hope others have more good news than I have.
I have promised myself that the scales won't be seeing my feet for awhile either!!! They did a mind number on me this passed week!!!
I am making myself clear a path so I can walk on my elliptical machine starting Monday. I say Monday because my little ones will be gone Monday and I'll have time to walk on it for a couple of minutes a few times. I'll do good to make 2 minutes at a time in the beginning!! I swear that is the machine from he$$. It kicks my bu$$ for sure!!!

LovelyBelle.....just don't give up. Stick with it. I always get back up and never give up. I might fall off plan for awhile but staying close to the LC boards really do help. You will get back on track soon!!!!
Old 07-12-2013, 06:58 AM   #315
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Darci....I love Linda Sue's site also!!!!! I love how she rates the recipes and the pictures of the recipes. She has some good recipes.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:09 AM   #316
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
Darla- I know how you feel. Just had a scare too. Had tests at hospital yesterday and got results. No cancer!! So thankful to God!! I had a lot of prayers from my LC friends and my family. I will pray for you. I really mean it.

I was down 1 1/2 lb. today but it may not stick. I worried it off yesterday.
oncloud9now2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:03 PM   #317

Oh, everyday weigh doesn't hurt my spirits at all, it's a habit I got into a long time ago, as part of the morning bathroom routine. In fact its because I haven't weighed everyday that I feel a bit put out because then it's a surprise to me. For some things I don't mind being surprised but for others I'd rather be informed. When I weigh daily, I can see if I'm heading for a good or bad trend only a few days in instead of a week after the damage is done. In fact, It was my daily weigh that told me when I was having an allergic reaction to mold, because my weight had jumped considerably from the day before and then again the next day. I was swelling up but didn't feel it till the third day when the rashes started. So I'm firmly in the weigh daily camp. It doesn't ruin my day if I'm up, I just have to think about what I might have done to get that result and act accordingly. If I'm down, that's cool but it doesn't mean I necessarily did something good, I might have just sweated a lot. LOL but I do like to know so I can chart the data.
"You have to understand zat ven a vampire forgoes . . .the b-vord, zere is a process zat ve call transference? Zey force Zemselves to desire somesing else? . . .But your friend chose . . . coffee. And now he has none." "You can find him some coffee, or . . .you can keep a vooden stake and a big knife ready. You vould be doink him a favor, believe me." Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
IBKKF 898
Old 07-13-2013, 07:31 AM   #318
Senior LCF Member

Jan So good to hear that you had good results! And way to go on your continued losses. How much are you down now?
Amber: Guess we will get through this together! Keep checking in and if you can try to watch your calories, I figure every pound more I lose, it is better for the anesthesia.
metqa: I too weigh almost every day and do believe it gives me an idea of what is going on. Just like with weight loss, you gotta find what works for you!
OKSUE: Good job on making a plan for exercise. Every minute you do will help, even if you have to break it down into small amounts.

Last night I made the Moroccan beef kabobs from the recipe room and they were delicious! Made my own tzatziki sauce and salad with homemade greek dressing. Yum o licious! Made my family grilled peaches with vanilla ice cream. I tasted them with one bite, but that was enough. Fabulous meal!!! And this morning, I am down another 1.4 lbs Have a wonderful weekend ladies!
Old 07-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #319
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metqa View Post
Oh, everyday weigh doesn't hurt my spirits at all, it's a habit I got into a long time ago, as part of the morning bathroom routine. In fact its because I haven't weighed everyday that I feel a bit put out because then it's a surprise to me. For some things I don't mind being surprised but for others I'd rather be informed. When I weigh daily, I can see if I'm heading for a good or bad trend only a few days in instead of a week after the damage is done. In fact, It was my daily weigh that told me when I was having an allergic reaction to mold, because my weight had jumped considerably from the day before and then again the next day. I was swelling up but didn't feel it till the third day when the rashes started. So I'm firmly in the weigh daily camp. It doesn't ruin my day if I'm up, I just have to think about what I might have done to get that result and act accordingly. If I'm down, that's cool but it doesn't mean I necessarily did something good, I might have just sweated a lot. LOL but I do like to know so I can chart the data.
Yes but you are such a skinny minnie!!! If I was at your weight it wouldn't bother me either!!!!
Old 07-13-2013, 09:35 AM   #320
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Jan....WTG on more weight loss!!!! I've got a happy dance for you over on the other board!!!!
If you don't mind I am going to pm you. Actually I guess I am going to do it whether you mind or not. LOL
Old 07-13-2013, 03:22 PM   #321
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oncloud9now2
Start Date: 5/27/13
Like PMs. Anytime. I started May 27th and have lost 18 lbs., Darla. Not fast weight loss but, not too shabby!
oncloud9now2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:59 PM   #322

Oksue, You're so silly and kind!

Spagirl, I like almost anything with TzaTziki sauce on it!! What kind of grill do you have? Gas or Coal?
Old 07-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #323
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ok...so what is TzaTziki sauce???? Share the recipe if you can please Darla.
I hope all is going well for everyone this Sunday afternoon. I just finished fixing my
chicken for tonight. I am making a recipe called Baked Chicken Chimmiechangas.
They look yummy. I am using a LC shell for them.
Next on my agenda is going into the room where my Elliptical is and cleaning a little...very little most likely knowing me!!
Enjoy the day everyone!
Old 07-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #324
Senior LCF Member

Tzatziki is a greek yogurt sauce that tastes great on chicken, beef or lamb.
Metqa: I actually used a grill pan and did them on the stove, because I wasn't sure how well they would stay together, they came out great. But our outdoor grill is gas and it gets used a lot.

Here is the receipe for Tzatziki
8 ounces plain greek yogurt (any plain yogurt is fine)
1 med. cucumber (peeled, deseeded and minced)
1/4 lemon (squeeze all the juice into mixture, discard lemon)
1 tbl sp fresh chopped dill
3 minced garlic cloves
salt and pepper to taste
Mix everything together and let chill at least one hour or overnight. Will last three to five days if stored in refrigerator.

Guess what ?? I hit 25 pounds lost this morning! This has been a great week for me!
Old 07-14-2013, 02:29 PM   #325
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Darla!!! I really like dill. I love the smell of it!
I'll save it and maybe next week I will give it a try on some chicken or beef. I think I am going to pass on the lamb. Lamb is like eating a deer to me. To cute to eat!!!!! LOL
Old 07-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #326
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Drum roll please!!!!!!!!! Darla hit the 25 pound loss mark!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2013, 06:20 PM   #327
Senior LCF Member

Thank you Oksue! I feel so good right now, riding that success. I hope you try the sauce, it really adds a nice smoothness and punch with the garlic and dill and coolness with the cucumber. And for those trying to get a "good" fat in, this helps!

Jan I think I forgot to say Woo Hoo on 18 pounds down, that is awesome!

See you ladies in the new week. Amber, please keep posting, we need to hear from you!
Old 07-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #328

Congrats Spagirl!!!!
Old 07-15-2013, 08:34 AM   #329
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Monday morning everyone.....
It's a cool, cloudy morning here.
I got on the elliptical this morning.
I only made it 2 minutes but at least
it is a start.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:17 AM   #330
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: thecloude1
Stats: 325/261/150
Start Date: February 4, 2013
Congrats Spagirl!!!

Oksue: WTG with the elliptical!!

Had a great weekend...scale has been at 282 for 2 days now and that's just fine for now

Have a great day!!!
thecloude1 is offline   Reply With Quote