LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2013, 09:44 AM   #91
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post

we got all the Easter stuff down and put away Ken and Steven took off the aluminum cans only 16 bucks but that will help. ken says work tonight is scheduled to be a hard one too breakfast done and hot dogs ready for lunch

SUNNY today if it dries the yard out we will have to mow EEKK
Yeah, our yard has been growing all kinds of weird things sticking up. We need to mow too but it's too wet and raining again today. Dh had the boys charge the mower battery on Sunday but ds18 said that something else is wrong. Just great. More problems.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2013, 09:48 AM   #92

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
My son can do laundry.. he is just too lazy to fold it.. it's sitting in the laundry basket.. guess that will be my job today....though we didn't have too much as hubs did a load before we left...

Lony.. I need to meet in the conference room for a quick second...I will bring the coffee.....

I did my 22 minutes of walking...

Yesterday I had a some melon.....2 honey tangerines.....a hamburger patty....salad...a serving of special K crackers.....and a cup of ice cream....coffee and tea.. figured out it was 37 points out of my million points allowed...I had tons of points left over... I dropped 2 lousy ass pounds over night.. but TOM is coming and I am bloated and PMS'ing to the max here....
Old 04-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #93

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Yeah, our yard has been growing all kinds of weird things sticking up. We need to mow too but it's too wet and raining again today. Dh had the boys charge the mower battery on Sunday but ds18 said that something else is wrong. Just great. More problems.
they did a complete overhall this weekend
took off the deck and cleaned and repainted it checked all the belts charged battery changed the oil and filter and feul filter
sharpened all 3 blades on it it should be ready to go(HEY wonder if they remembvered GAS?? LOL)
our push mower has something wrong with it and we were going to try to buy a new one but with all these other bills we have to make it last one more year
i think they are going to work a few minutes on the weed wacker and hedge trimmer before Ken goes into work i think they will just need cleaned up a bit and should be good to go EEK! i will have no excuses
Ken really does need a new chain saw the old one is on it's last legs and really is too hard for him to use since the wreck and Steven won't be around all the time to use it soon we have 2 trees that need to be complete removed SIGH and a bunch of deadfall all over the yard from the winter storms that needs cut up wish i knew someone to give it to for a wood burning stove hate to waste all that wood and that chain saw has always been too heavy for me
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 04-02-2013, 09:52 AM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Hi, Melinda.

KC, I am so proud of your son. My son quit going to church for a while, but now he is back. He makes certain his girls get there even when he is busy with calves on Sunday.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:53 AM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
My son can do laundry.. he is just too lazy to fold it.. it's sitting in the laundry basket.. guess that will be my job today....though we didn't have too much as hubs did a load before we left...

Lony.. I need to meet in the conference room for a quick second...I will bring the coffee.....

I did my 22 minutes of walking...

Yesterday I had a some melon.....2 honey tangerines.....a hamburger patty....salad...a serving of special K crackers.....and a cup of ice cream....coffee and tea.. figured out it was 37 points out of my million points allowed...I had tons of points left over... I dropped 2 lousy ass pounds over night.. but TOM is coming and I am bloated and PMS'ing to the max here....
Melinda I am too lazy to fold it! Steven does laundry just as much as I do and doesn't hesitate if i haven't something done he needs he goes ahead and runs a load

great job on the walking!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:08 AM   #96

My son is lazy....only if it is something for him, then he moves very fast...to me if you tell someone your doing the laundry then fold the clothes too.. but oh well..
Old 04-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #97
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
My son did the laundry on Sunday!!!
Whoohoo! That is awesome. My son dumped his clothes on the living room floor when he came in from work Sunday night. but I wasn't too angry with him. He was starving from going 8 hours without eating. He had been counting on my bringing him a plate from Easter dinner at our friends' but we all lost track of time. We got home a tad after 6:00 and he got off work at 7:00. He had wanted me to bring him food at 4:00. I told him that I did not think I could feasibly get there before 5:00. Oh, well, he settled down after he had a meal. You know my friend fixed good food, just, that she fixes very small portions so really besides ham slices and a small amt of roasted potatoes I needed to add to his plate anyway with leftovers that I had at home from the previous night. When his blood sugar gets too low.......look out!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:00 AM   #98

Ashley had to leave work pain and she about passed out and go to the OB they think she has kidney stones, she had blood in her urine and seems all she can do is increase water and try to keep moving through the pain only thing she can take is tylenol gah i hope the baby is ok she said the midwife didn't seem worried about the baby IDK
Old 04-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #99

Oh boy when these 2 gets hungry OMG they become bears....yeah well my son threw his dirty sox on the clean clothes in the laundry basket.. doesn't he know he is the one who put the clean clothes in there??

KCMom.. you are the best mother ever I swear..
Old 04-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #100

Quote:
Ashley had to leave work pain and she about passed out and go to the OB they think she has kidney stones, she had blood in her urine and seems all she can do is increase water and try to keep moving through the pain only thing she can take is tylenol gah i hope the baby is ok she said the midwife didn't seem worried about the baby IDK
oh Goodness Deb.. I hope she passes it fast...man I heard that is the worst pain ever.. sending good wishes and prayers..
Old 04-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #101
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Hi, Melinda.

KC, I am so proud of your son. My son quit going to church for a while, but now he is back. He makes certain his girls get there even when he is busy with calves on Sunday.
Thanks, Lucky. I am proud of him (he was proud of himself because he managed to remember how to tie his tie!) but more so feel humbled and grateful that the good Lord allowed us to see such a moment. It has been a very difficult year with him. Thanks for telling me about your son, gives a poor worried mother hope, you know?Appreciate the wisdom from those of you who have already walked a similar path.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:11 AM   #102

Quote:
I don't think kidney stones will affect the baby. Sending prayers up for both of them.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #103
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Oh boy when these 2 gets hungry OMG they become bears....yeah well my son threw his dirty sox on the clean clothes in the laundry basket.. doesn't he know he is the one who put the clean clothes in there??

KCMom.. you are the best mother ever I swear..
Well, I must be overly emotional today, Melinda. You brought tears to my eyes with your nice comment. Thanks for the support.

Well, I thawed a pkg of Jimmy Dean Maple Sausage the other day and didn't get around to cooking it so that is going to be on the menu today. I am going to get some butternut squash cubes and cook up the sausage with sauteed onions, add some pineapple and do some kind of gratin maybe on top. May just do breadcrumbs or almond meal with butter and parmesan cheese. That is what I am envisioning in my mind. Have lots of spring salad mix left and will need to pick up some crunchier iceberg to add to it. Youngest hates leaf lettuce.

Tonight we have to go to a Rice Bowl event. It is a fundraiser (although I can't remember what it is for!) from youngests'school. Kids wrote poetry then they did ceramic bowls to represent someone else's poem. Those will be auctioned off tonight. Basically, we are buying our kids artwork! LOL My daughter told me that I don't have to buy hers because it is really terrible. Poor thing. She is not artistic! Oh well, maybe it is not as bad as she thinks. I hope we can get there early so I can get back in time to watch The Voice. I know, terrible mom, eh? Here I go thinking of myself......
Old 04-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #104
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Oh, no! So sorry to hear that. It sucks big time to have anything go wrong when you are PG as you really cannot take much to help you! Poor thing! One positive thought I had is that she may find that actual childbirth is a breeze after going through the pain of passing a kidney stone. I have heard they are more painful! Sadly, she will be able to give an opinion on both.Could this be part of the pain she was experiencing a few weeks ago? Hope this is over quickly for her.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #105

Well KCMom..you know I mean that..,,and you are very smart, with the most interesting things to say,,,,,you know I have told you that too...,,
Old 04-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #106
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
they did a complete overhall this weekend
took off the deck and cleaned and repainted it checked all the belts charged battery changed the oil and filter and feul filter
sharpened all 3 blades on it it should be ready to go(HEY wonder if they remembvered GAS?? LOL)
our push mower has something wrong with it and we were going to try to buy a new one but with all these other bills we have to make it last one more year
i think they are going to work a few minutes on the weed wacker and hedge trimmer before Ken goes into work i think they will just need cleaned up a bit and should be good to go EEK! i will have no excuses
Ken really does need a new chain saw the old one is on it's last legs and really is too hard for him to use since the wreck and Steven won't be around all the time to use it soon we have 2 trees that need to be complete removed SIGH and a bunch of deadfall all over the yard from the winter storms that needs cut up wish i knew someone to give it to for a wood burning stove hate to waste all that wood and that chain saw has always been too heavy for me

Deb, how bout listing it on Craigslist? Post "free firewood, you haul away" and I imagine you will get some takers!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #107
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
KCMom.. I do that all the time.. I go on Youtube and watch Ukraine's got talent and all of it.. LOL!!!!
I haven't seen Ukraine ones come up. I shall have to watch for some. What made you pick the Ukraine, btw?
Old 04-02-2013, 11:27 AM   #108
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
OMG CHEWIE ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! I had the college talk with my son last night...and my head is still spinning like Linda Blair in the Exorcist.. I swear to GOD OMG!! I wish I could skip to when this is all over...He seems to want to pick an obscure major so if heaven forbid he doesn't get into what he wants to do career wise.. he is stuck with a high price loans....Anyway.... I sure hope it works out...
I soooooooo understand!!!! I would like to bring back the good old days. Days where kids were told by their families what job they would go into and whom they would marry! LOL Would solve a lot of issues and relieve a lot of stress on the parents. lol
Old 04-02-2013, 11:44 AM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
I haven't seen Ukraine ones come up. I shall have to watch for some. What made you pick the Ukraine, btw?
It just came up on YouTube and I said oh wow....no englisg sub titles.....but they had this women who did sand painting to this beautiful melody.she told a story with the sand no words...it was the most beautiful thing or one of them I had ever seen....
Old 04-02-2013, 12:10 PM   #110

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Debber I hope Ashley is ok.

Home from laundry. LOL I had fun!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #111

Melinda way to go on your walking!

Everybody sing it with me........ We like to move it it, we like to move it, we like to move it!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:41 PM   #112

We like to move it we like to move it we like to move it!

Lony I also, don't faint, folded the laundry!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:44 PM   #113

LOL I have to fold clothes right out of the dryer.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #114

Hey. It is so damp and cold today. BRRRRR When we got up, it was 44 and now it's 40. Bleck! This is spring???? And raining. I just got ds14 out of school---I have to take him for a med check in a bit.

I came home from work and cleaned the frig. Threw away any carb stuff, even the yummy hawaiian rolls. I sent the left candy with dh this morning. No one needs that junk around when we're trying to be good. My tummy was bothering me yesterday from just eating a bit more than usual and not usual foods either. I'm glad it's over. Back to basics.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 01:32 PM   #115

I got laundry going, emptied the d.w. and counter of all dishes and washed all the dishes from the frig too. I cooked the ground meat and sausage for the lasagna so later all I have to do is assemble it. I'm also going to make those cheese rounds the boys like and then put garlic and butter on top and broil them a bit.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #116

Steven mowed the field to the left of the house 1/3 done LOL 2 more field s to go
Old 04-02-2013, 02:20 PM   #117

Deb....my son thanked me for folding his clothes.....then Kevin picked him up..,,and they are going to the college he is leaning towards.....he will come home he said at 4 pm....then is going to dinner with this chick, who gave him the first drum set.....at 6 pm...she is going to visit Israel..... And his clothes will still be sitting there tomorrow..

Man what is going on with those prosecutor killings in Texas. OMG
Old 04-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #118
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Good job on the mowing, Deb. I dread that starting here.

Melinda, sounds like your son has things under control.

I got the results of the MRI today. The spot in my brain has not gotten bigger. They don't know why I am losing periphial vison. They said to come back in the next 2 months to repeat field of vision. If the next visit doesn't get some results, I think I will go someplace else.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Good job on the mowing, Deb. I dread that starting here.

Melinda, sounds like your son has things under control.

I got the results of the MRI today. The spot in my brain has not gotten bigger. They don't know why I am losing periphial vison. They said to come back in the next 2 months to repeat field of vision. If the next visit doesn't get some results, I think I will go someplace else.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:48 PM   #120

Big hugs Lucky.....sending you prayers.

My boy is pretty independent in a lot of ways....he takes care if his own stuff pretty much...he is just like me stubborn....
Closed Thread