Old 04-13-2013, 11:02 AM   #961
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
2 pounds a week is awesome. And sorry but I forgot about the cyst. That stinks. Is it getting better?
Actually it is getting way worse, which is a good thing. Hopefully by tomorrow it will have burst. I know TMI and uber gross but it is what it is.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2013, 11:03 AM   #962

Off to shower. Be back in a bit.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:05 AM   #963

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
I know it is a ton of food.. but it's dinner, dinner for Monday.. and something I can sneak to make a sandwich for sonny boy for Monday.. as he hates ham and lunchmeat.. so I can take a piece of crispy chicken and make a sandwich.. and then dinner for hubs Monday and Tues.. so it seems like a lot.. and My son always teases me about the "banquet" I make.. but by Tues it's almost all gone...

It's not TMI...I hope it bursts quickly.....

MONA MONA MONA!!!

OK time to get out of here...
Old 04-13-2013, 11:11 AM   #964

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Ok, I'm off to finish the vacuuming cause if I sit too much longer, I'm not sure I'll be able to. My back is starting to scream at me.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:16 PM   #965
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Well I am back.....I found the ultimate goodie at the 99 cent store.....you know this orange and chocolate thing that looks like an orange....well I found the white chocolate version! I am going to give it to my son.....

Anywhoey thankfully I think TOM is moving in today...he just left his business card LOL.....but at least now I can get down to business with my walking and losing 100 pounds by June 1....,,,I lost another stinking pound......for 17..,,

Well I am going to relax Chewie is tiring me out..,,,I can't believe you call yourself a slug
Melinda - look at it this way - it's 17 I HAVE NOT lost this month. Congrats to you - you are doing something about it.............Go, Melinda, go Melinda - I'm cheering you on - maybe it will help me get started. Now, about that 100 lb by June..........ummm - unless you're going to let them cut it off, it isn't gonna happen. But - we can dream about it - right? Keep on doing what you're doing - cause it's working for you.

Linda
Old 04-13-2013, 02:22 PM   #966
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Our dog, although giant, does not shed. So mopping every other week is plenty here. I don't know if that's a secret. LOL
The shedding is one thing, vac takes care of that, but, how did you train her to wipe her mouth after she drinks and not to drool?
Old 04-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #967
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
LOL no problem Lynn, I am the resident picture/video poster.
Told you so............jack of all trades - master of many........what would we do without you...........thankfully, we will never find that out. You're stuck with us.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:27 PM   #968
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I am going to make this tomorrow I think.....I already got some strawberries and WATERMELON!!!! OMG I wish I could take it to Sue right now...

Tortellini

pizza burgers

kielbasa and Veggies

Skirt steak

Cube Steak

boneless chicken..

Fruit Salad

marinated salad

chicken salad

Cheesy cauliflower

Cookies...from the mix....chocolate chip...

Ice cream
Mercy me but that looks sooooooo good.............and I'm stuck with fish. Can I come to your house to eat? Sounds so much better than fish...........I'm drooling I do believe.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #969
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Actually it is getting way worse, which is a good thing. Hopefully by tomorrow it will have burst. I know TMI and uber gross but it is what it is.
Lony, not to be a downer or anything, but - do you have someone close that you're checking in with every so often? I know Fred is a good watchdog - but I don't think he can dial a phone very well, chew on it a bit maybe. Just as a precaution? I remember you've dealt with this before, hope it subsides real soon.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #970
Major LCF Poster!

No one has heard from Sue about Layla? Poor lil lamb...........

Mona - are you trading us in for games? We miss you. Hope your bp is under control by now.

Where is KC today?

And Eliza.........oh Eliza must be resting her weary tired self..........I'll be real quiet - maybe she's taking a much earned nap.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:43 PM   #971

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Hi again. Taking a water break. Phew--I am sweating up buckets and it's not even hot. Just working very hard. I already did the kitchen, took everything off and scrubbed all the counters, the rangetop, the micro, the frig, and even comet/bleached my double sinks. Who in their right mind puts in WHITE ceramic sinks in a kitchen?????????????? They never look good except the 5 minutes after I clean them which takes a ton of scrubbing and comet. I also got the laundry going and watered the plants. Dusted and cleaned the glass tables in my familyroom and made my bed. Vacuuming is next on my list. Luckily dh mopped the floors last week so that doesn't need to be done.
good gobbly gook i am exhausted READING that!

howdy all Steven had a really good day at the competition SIGH second year in a row he has come in SECOND for Best Actor and it really bothered him today SIGH but his school came in DEAD LAST! i told him it was Mr Sweet's responsibility no dress rehearsals no after school rehearsals etc
especially seeing how great things were run at the college yeah i don't think much of Whitley County 's drama program SIGH but steven was disappointed though His Senior year and they didn't even place and sigh one of the winners was very rude
"you all had a crappy performance" only the other word and that made him feel bad
he won directors choice for the "best man behind a curtain" lol because he is seen mostly in Silhouette a la Alfred Hitchcock
OH and one of the girls from another school has a heart condition and collapsed screaming the EMTS were called and they had to take her out no word on her condition
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 04-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #972

Quote:
Well I am back.....I found the ultimate goodie at the 99 cent store.....you know this orange and chocolate thing that looks like an orange....well I found the white chocolate version! I am going to give it to my son.....

Anywhoey thankfully I think TOM is moving in today...he just left his business card LOL.....but at least now I can get down to business with my walking and losing 100 pounds by June 1....,,,I lost another stinking pound......for 17..,,

Well I am going to relax Chewie is tiring me out..,,,I can't believe you call yourself a slug
MELINDA 17 pounds! whoohoo:jump joy: i found them!
Old 04-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #973

Quote:
Old 04-13-2013, 03:02 PM   #974

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansies View Post
No one has heard from Sue about Layla? Poor lil lamb...........

Mona - are you trading us in for games? We miss you. Hope your bp is under control by now.

Where is KC today?

And Eliza.........oh Eliza must be resting her weary tired self..........I'll be real quiet - maybe she's taking a much earned nap.
i really am worried about that baby! and Sue hasn't been in for a couple days
Old 04-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #975
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Hello All!

Ran home for a quick bite to eat. Something lc. Been at youngest's dance competition. She has already danced 2 of her 3 routines today. One got 2nd overall in her age category and the other 4 th overall. Found out they were doing live streaming of the competition so I texted my sister and she and her family watched, then she notified my parents and helped them get set up to watch. I will be heading back over in a few minutes with dinner for youngest and to see her last routine. Then later I will be heading off to chaperone ds' high school prom. I don't know if I will make it back on today. Also have to be at dance competition again tomorrow at 7:15 a.m. Pray for me!!!!!!LOL
Old 04-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #976
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
good gobbly gook i am exhausted READING that!

howdy all Steven had a really good day at the competition SIGH second year in a row he has come in SECOND for Best Actor and it really bothered him today SIGH but his school came in DEAD LAST! i told him it was Mr Sweet's responsibility no dress rehearsals no after school rehearsals etc
especially seeing how great things were run at the college yeah i don't think much of Whitley County 's drama program SIGH but steven was disappointed though His Senior year and they didn't even place and sigh one of the winners was very rude
"you all had a crappy performance" only the other word and that made him feel bad
he won directors choice for the "best man behind a curtain" lol because he is seen mostly in Silhouette a la Alfred Hitchcock
OH and one of the girls from another school has a heart condition and collapsed screaming the EMTS were called and they had to take her out no word on her condition
Yay for Steven!!!!! So sorry about the school, but, at least Steven got recognized. Tell him Congrats and don't look back!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #977

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Hello All!

Ran home for a quick bite to eat. Something lc. Been at youngest's dance competition. She has already danced 2 of her 3 routines today. One got 2nd overall in her age category and the other 4 th overall. Found out they were doing live streaming of the competition so I texted my sister and she and her family watched, then she notified my parents and helped them get set up to watch. I will be heading back over in a few minutes with dinner for youngest and to see her last routine. Then later I will be heading off to chaperone ds' high school prom. I don't know if I will make it back on today. Also have to be at dance competition again tomorrow at 7:15 a.m. Pray for me!!!!!!LOL

and wowza about the prom!
Old 04-13-2013, 03:57 PM   #978

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansies View Post
The shedding is one thing, vac takes care of that, but, how did you train her to wipe her mouth after she drinks and not to drool?
Oh, lol, she likes to wipe her mouth on us.
Plus I have her food and water bowls in the corner on her own rug so most of it gets sopped up right there.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:05 PM   #979

Deb--wow, Steven should be very proud of himself considering how bad that coach is and no practices???? He has some wonderful talent. I hope he continues in college and then he will really shine.

Lony--hope it bursts soon. How do you get the toxins out? That doesn't sound good. I'm with Linda on making sure someone checks up on you each day. How about your new friend?

KC--you are one busy running mama. Have fun chaperoning tonight. Seems like it's prom night all over. Congrats to your dd. Does she love it? She sure does have a lot of routines to perform.

I am wiped out. I went to nap and only slept fitfully, although I did lay there a very long time. DH came home for lunch and looks plain out exhausted. We're going to postpone our night out and just stay in and hopefully get a good night's sleep tonight. That way we can enjoy our uber clean house and especially familyroom. It looks so fresh and nice in here.

I decided to make dh's cake tomorrow. It's a sheet cake and I don't want to store it overnight with foil. It'll stick and could be a problem. I'll make it first thing in the morning and it'll be perfect. I have a can of cherry pie filling to put on each piece for whomever wants it. Dh loves black forest and I usually make him a layered one but taking it a bit simpler this year. Plus with the thinner cake, they'll get more frosting and more cherries on each piece. roflol
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 04:06 PM   #980

I'm missing Mona and Eliza. I've been praying for Layla. I sure hope things are not bad for that sweetie and family. Sue needs to check in.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:21 PM   #981

Sue-liked a post on fb---guess her daughter posted it about Layla.

Been having a good day. Leaving the oxygen and ventilator where its at. Might try to lower them tomorrow.

A pic of adorable Layla was posted too--she looks good.

Last edited by chewiegand; 04-13-2013 at 04:28 PM..
Old 04-13-2013, 04:32 PM   #982

Quote:
Sue-liked a post on fb---guess her daughter posted it about Layla.

Been having a good day. Leaving the oxygen and ventilator where its at. Might try to lower them tomorrow.

A pic of adorable Layla was posted too--she looks good.
thanks Chewie! i have been soo worried especailly with each passing day
Old 04-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #983

I am off to get prettied up for when dh gets home. Not that he'll even notice. lol He sat at the computer and didn't even realize I had moved all the furniture till he was getting up. I don't even know if he noticed the different curtains and missing blinds. Silly man!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #984

Linda....I am dying for some fish! I hate tilapia and that's all that is ever here....well where I go.....wish I could be happy about the weight loss..but I am not. and the weight loss is gained weight....it's making no difference in how I look or feel yet....But I thank you.....

My hub's schedule from the day job just got changed and he is royally screwed.....he is going into graveyard tonight....no notice....and he is now scheduled to work another 8 days this month of whats left in graveyard.....her favorites she schedules for the day
shifts.....it just stinks....he said he is speaking to the union Monday...she was supposed to be transferred and she is still there....pulling the same old crap..

Last edited by crazyone; 04-13-2013 at 04:39 PM..
Old 04-13-2013, 04:38 PM   #985

Deb.....much congrats to Steven
Old 04-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #986

Well I am home from my photo shoot. LOL It was hard to get some good pictures because there were six ladies with cell phones in the way so I did the best I could. Now the wind is gusting 47 MPH and we are getting slush. I am going to edit some pictures and post some for you

I have a feeling that my cyst is going to burst some time tonight. It is feeling like someone is stabbing me in the side with a knife. I do check in with the locals on a daily basis and there are neighbors around. Also we added a home phone line with the cable and internet so I have that as well. Thank you all for the concerns
Old 04-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #987

Quote:
Linda....I am dying for some fish! I hate tilapia and that's all that is ever here....well where I go.....wish I could be happy about the weight loss..but I am not. and the weight loss is gained weight....it's making no difference in how I look or feel yet....But I thank you.....

My hub's schedule from the day job just got changed and he is royally screwed.....he is going into graveyard tonight....no notice....and he is now scheduled to work another 8 days this month of whats left in graveyard.....her favorites she schedules for the day
shifts.....it just stinks....he said he is speaking to the union Monday...she was supposed to be transferred and she is still there....pulling the same old crap..
Old 04-13-2013, 04:47 PM   #988

Quote:
Well I am home from my photo shoot. LOL It was hard to get some good pictures because there were six ladies with cell phones in the way so I did the best I could. Now the wind is gusting 47 MPH and we are getting slush. I am going to edit some pictures and post some for you

I have a feeling that my cyst is going to burst some time tonight. It is feeling like someone is stabbing me in the side with a knife. I do check in with the locals on a daily basis and there are neighbors around. Also we added a home phone line with the cable and internet so I have that as well. Thank you all for the concerns
i bet the pictures turn out great!
that ovary stuff sounds awful i have PCOS but they have never caused any pain except when i am ovulating
LOL when ashley had the first pain in her side i asked her which side did sho ovulate on last i forgot most people might not FEEL it every time
i really hope it passes for you ASAP
Old 04-13-2013, 05:32 PM   #989
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Hi everyone.....you have wrote so much over the last couple of days I will never catch up. I hope all is well with everyone.
Sorry about not checking in. It has just been a hard couple of days. Yesterday they showed mom and dad new x rays of Layla's lungs. Her right one was all fogged up with pneumonia. The day before it had just been little spots of pneumonia. Each time they try and bring her down off of the ventilator it stresses her breathing and they have to turn it back up. The dr. came in this morning and said they would leave it at the same level today and hopefully the new medication will work and kick in. I'm guessing tomorrow they will try and turn the ventilator down again. As long as they leave her on the ventilator the way it is right now she feels pretty good some of the time. Here is a sweet picture of her from this morning. Please continue to pray for her. Pray that this medication will work and she can start breathing on her own soon.
I'll try and do better about checking it. I have been at the hospital a lot and when I am here Eli is with me most of the time. He is spending the night with his uncle Steve tonight so he is excited.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:36 PM   #990

oh Sue that poor little angel! she has been there over a week hasn't she?/ hoping that pneumonia clears as fast as possible

i know Eli is missing them all and not really understanding things
Closed Thread