Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2013, 05:12 PM   #901
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
She is very normal otherwise. She cut her finger open last week on a metal window blind. They had to put two stitches in her finger and not a peep. That is what really tipped me off.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #902

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
She is very normal otherwise. She cut her finger open last week on a metal window blind. They had to put two stitches in her finger and not a peep. That is what really tipped me off.
oh lony! that poor baby! it really is very scary and she is getting to where she will want to explore EVERYTHING maybe they coudl find something causeing it and get her some help
Old 04-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #903

i got a pic off the DVD!! i googled and used paint LOL and it worked not the best and eek might be big but here is the first i got!

now to find something to clean it up a bit ugh photobucket is horrid anymore and used to have a really good editor
Old 04-12-2013, 05:48 PM   #904

Old 04-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #905
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Deb, he looks good.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:59 PM   #906

Old 04-12-2013, 05:59 PM   #907

Quote:
thank you Lony!!
Old 04-12-2013, 06:00 PM   #908

Sorry Deb, these are way too pixilated for me to do much
Old 04-12-2013, 06:02 PM   #909

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Deb, he looks good.
he enjoyed it soo much he was a different person i amhoping EKU s theatre helps him as much!

SWORDFIGHT! different character SERVANT defending Glouchester from being blinded SIGH he dies but thinks he saved one eye

Old 04-12-2013, 06:05 PM   #910

Quote:
Sorry Deb, these are way too pixilated for me to do much
you did AWESOME i am glad to have anything ya know?/ still no word on how to get the cast photos even just ONE KWIM?
yeah the video doesn't look too great even reallty dark but i got something
and it is of the guy who was only there for the last performance another guys had to sub for one of the main characters for most of the play and for only one rehearsal he did a great job
Old 04-12-2013, 06:08 PM   #911

Old 04-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #912
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Quote:
Girls I have a very serious question.

Baby Lony has a freakishly weird tolerance for pain. She burned her hand pretty bad and never cried once. Not when DD put cold water and ice or her hand or anything. Today she got stung by a bee and the only way the DD knew is she found the bee hanging from Lony's leg with the stinger still stuck in her leg.

Should we be worried?
I had 2 cousins that had no pain centers. That's the worst part - not feeling pain makes them unafraid of anything - from jumping off garages or roof tops, to touching hot things - was very scary when they were kids. Surgery - they had no pain either. It was a lot worse when they were little like your little Lony. They don't understand the concept at all. I know my aunts had a time - always checking them for sores, cuts, etc, because of infection and/or more serious complications.

Linda
Old 04-12-2013, 07:14 PM   #913

Thanks Miss. Linda, I am kinda thinking this may be the same thing.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:32 AM   #914

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Good morning. I got dh up at 4 am to go to work. Acckkk I went back to sleep but not well. So here I am. Where's everyone else????

Deb---wow, great pics. I know you would like more but I think what you and Lony were able to do is awesome.

Lony--wow, that's scary about having no pain sensors. Although, worrying isn't going to help anything. It is a waste of energy and causes more problems. I think being proactive is more important and doing things to take the least risk is more helpful, like super "baby" guarding and stuff like that. Is your dd taking her to the dr?
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 05:37 AM   #915

This is a copy of a post in my wls forumhow I've been feeling lately)

So I've been reading this book I got---it's called something like "So stay fat then." It's very black and white about things. I really like it. It just says you have to eat less and move more and that's the only way to lose weight--which is true. It also talks a bit about what to eat and healthy food vs junk. It is really making me think and realize I am a slug. One part that really hit home was about goals. It said some people don't set goals so then they don't feel like a failure. That is me in a nutshell. When younger, I did have lots of goals and achieved them. Since getting obese, having kids, getting older, I basically gave up on life and setting any goals for me. I need to change this and am going to do some serious soul searching today and set some goals. I feel like such a loser.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:50 AM   #916

Today is going to be a busy day for me. I promised dh I would clean the whole house, bake his bd cake and get the patio organized and cleaned up for tomorrow. We are celebrating his bd tomorrow and he's working so much, he needs a day off to not help around here. I better get my self in gear here soon.

DS18 starts his new job at 9:30.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:11 AM   #917

to your DH!! and great on the job for your DS

getting ready to take Steven to the competition!
Old 04-13-2013, 06:41 AM   #918

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Boy I would break that promise to my husband that I was going to clean the house LOL!!!!!

Deb...Good Luck Steven!!!!!

Lonykins...Wow I would certainly ask the doctor about that...

Well I am up and going to the store for my produce and then over to the 99 cent store for envelopes and any other goodies...still no Sunday Menu for me.. and my hubs thought that getting pizza would give me a break...jeese...anyway.. Good Morning everyone!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIE'S HUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 06:54 AM   #919
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Morning all...I have heard of that Lony...I don't think it normally presents any other problems than the obvious...boy...no pain center...wonder what that must be like..LOL..I would rule the world.. I hope all turns out okay with the baby.

Happy soon Birthday, Mr. Chewie..would he actually notice if you cleaned the whole house?...LOL It was good of you to tell him that so he can relax and rest...good thinking.

I THINK I might tackle Walmart later...then again..

Happy Steven gets so much joy from acting...Deb.

Hi to anyone else who pops by..

Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:44 AM   #920

Hi again. Taking a water break. Phew--I am sweating up buckets and it's not even hot. Just working very hard. I already did the kitchen, took everything off and scrubbed all the counters, the rangetop, the micro, the frig, and even comet/bleached my double sinks. Who in their right mind puts in WHITE ceramic sinks in a kitchen?????????????? They never look good except the 5 minutes after I clean them which takes a ton of scrubbing and comet. I also got the laundry going and watered the plants. Dusted and cleaned the glass tables in my familyroom and made my bed. Vacuuming is next on my list. Luckily dh mopped the floors last week so that doesn't need to be done.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:49 AM   #921

I got pasta sauce and my meatballs cooking in the crockpot for the boys. We're going out(if dh can stay awake long enough)---poor guy. I'm so glad I made all those meatballs the other day. I got 3 bags/meals out of that batch of 96. So easy when I want to get a pot of sauce and meat together. I hope it comes out good. This is a new to me recipe---you make the meatballs, roll them in flour and freeze them. Then you cook them in crockpot in sauce frozen and raw. I used almond flour. Should be interesting. I'll let you know.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #922

Good morning sunshines. Ugh I stayed up waaaaay to late last night watching Boogie Nights. I don't even know why, the movie was not that great.

A friend of mine is letting me take some pictures of her son and his date for prom tonight. They want to go to the park and I have my fingers crossed the weather will cooperate. LOL I told her not to expect much because I am so green I squeak.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:45 AM   #923
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Hi again. Taking a water break. Phew--I am sweating up buckets and it's not even hot. Just working very hard. I already did the kitchen, took everything off and scrubbed all the counters, the rangetop, the micro, the frig, and even comet/bleached my double sinks. Who in their right mind puts in WHITE ceramic sinks in a kitchen?????????????? They never look good except the 5 minutes after I clean them which takes a ton of scrubbing and comet. I also got the laundry going and watered the plants. Dusted and cleaned the glass tables in my familyroom and made my bed. Vacuuming is next on my list. Luckily dh mopped the floors last week so that doesn't need to be done.
Ok Chewie - clue me in here - how do you get away with so little mopping of the floor? I know you have a dog too- and I'm forever mopping the floor. Tell me your secret........

Linda
Old 04-13-2013, 08:54 AM   #924
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good morning sunshines. Ugh I stayed up waaaaay to late last night watching Boogie Nights. I don't even know why, the movie was not that great.

A friend of mine is letting me take some pictures of her son and his date for prom tonight. They want to go to the park and I have my fingers crossed the weather will cooperate. LOL I told her not to expect much because I am so green I squeak.
Lony my dear..........you need to make up business cards.........

Lony's World According to Fred
Jack of all trades
Able and willing to work
If I don't know about it, I'll figure it out
Master of all she encounters

You'd have people banging down the door..............I love that you're so willing to try/learn new things.

Linda
Old 04-13-2013, 08:57 AM   #925
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
This is a copy of a post in my wls forumhow I've been feeling lately)

So I've been reading this book I got---it's called something like "So stay fat then." It's very black and white about things. I really like it. It just says you have to eat less and move more and that's the only way to lose weight--which is true. It also talks a bit about what to eat and healthy food vs junk. It is really making me think and realize I am a slug. One part that really hit home was about goals. It said some people don't set goals so then they don't feel like a failure. That is me in a nutshell. When younger, I did have lots of goals and achieved them. Since getting obese, having kids, getting older, I basically gave up on life and setting any goals for me. I need to change this and am going to do some serious soul searching today and set some goals. I feel like such a loser.
This is really good Chewie...........the problem seems to be making the slug part of me get on the ball. You've already done something very big - address the weight issue by having the wls.

Linda
Old 04-13-2013, 08:58 AM   #926

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansies View Post
This is really good Chewie...........the problem seems to be making the slug part of me get on the ball. You've already done something very big - address the weight issue by having the wls.

Linda
Old 04-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #927

Quote:
Lony my dear..........you need to make up business cards.........

Lony's World According to Fred
Jack of all trades
Able and willing to work
If I don't know about it, I'll figure it out
Master of all she encounters

You'd have people banging down the door..............I love that you're so willing to try/learn new things.

Linda
LOL Linda you just described my life in a few sentences! Well except for that last part, I am master of none.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #928
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
to your DH!! and great on the job for your DS

getting ready to take Steven to the competition!
Deb - Hooray for Steven and the competition - he'll do great.

Linda
Old 04-13-2013, 09:03 AM   #929
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
Morning all...I have heard of that Lony...I don't think it normally presents any other problems than the obvious...boy...no pain center...wonder what that must be like..LOL..I would rule the world.. I hope all turns out okay with the baby.

Happy soon Birthday, Mr. Chewie..would he actually notice if you cleaned the whole house?...LOL It was good of you to tell him that so he can relax and rest...good thinking.

I THINK I might tackle Walmart later...then again..

Happy Steven gets so much joy from acting...Deb.

Hi to anyone else who pops by..
Lynn, Have to say - I've enjoyed all the pictures you've been posting of your kids/grandkids. Not to mention the pictures of you too. Going through all your photo albums? All those memories unfolding? Nice warm fuzzies.

Linda
Old 04-13-2013, 09:11 AM   #930
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Quote:
Lynn, Have to say - I've enjoyed all the pictures you've been posting of your kids/grandkids. Not to mention the pictures of you too. Going through all your photo albums? All those memories unfolding? Nice warm fuzzies.

Linda
Thanks, Linda..we take pictures every weekend...it's nice to share the warmth...I know you all don't get to see flowers and green trees all year round..
Closed Thread