Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Cradle robber! Just kidding!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2013, 07:07 AM   #812
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
We have been together 15 years this month..best cradle I ever robbed...
Old 04-12-2013, 07:10 AM   #813
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
Congrats!!! That's great, I'm glad you are happy.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:12 AM   #814

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
LOL I am wearing a thermal top, a sweater, yoga pants, thick wool socks and my fuzzy slippers.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:12 AM   #815
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks, Chewie...oh the tangled web we weave...
Old 04-12-2013, 07:13 AM   #816

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Chewie, congrats to your son getting a job.

Deb, I knew you could come up with something. Now Stephen will fit right in with everyone else.

My daughter did a musical with her 3rd and 5th grade students. She had 150 of them singing and dancing at the same time. It was a Pirate musical and my oldest grandson had a lead role. He was the King of the High C's.
wow sounds like an amazing production 150 kids! whohoo!
i made it bigger lucky! looks like so much FUN!
Old 04-12-2013, 07:14 AM   #817

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Quote:
Haha I always say my first husband was the same age as me, my second is 18 years older so it only makes sense my third will be 18 years younger.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:16 AM   #818
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Haha I always say my first husband was the same age as me, my second is 18 years older so it only makes sense my third will be 18 years younger.
Sounds like a plan...which I highly recommend..
Old 04-12-2013, 07:19 AM   #819

LOL Lynn you are cracking me up this morning!

Well it rained yesterday and the wind blew so a lot of the snow melted off but when I woke up this morning there it was all over the ground again. Snow
Old 04-12-2013, 07:20 AM   #820

Lucky I love, love, love this picture! Such happy smiling faces
Old 04-12-2013, 07:20 AM   #821

Ken and I are both 45 one month a part the oldest guy i ever dated was 3 years older than me and that was too much LOL
Old 04-12-2013, 07:22 AM   #822
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
LOL Lynn you are cracking me up this morning!

Well it rained yesterday and the wind blew so a lot of the snow melted off but when I woke up this morning there it was all over the ground again. Snow
Oh good.....most people are.....although his grey hair is helping now...wonder how he got those?...
Old 04-12-2013, 07:30 AM   #823

Pray for me girls. I'm taking my 14 y.o. to take his driver's learner's permit today. ACCKKKKK He said he was driving home if he passes and I said no way. It's a highway and he's never driven on a highway, his dad can take him on there. Not me! LOL
Old 04-12-2013, 07:30 AM   #824

People do that to us too. One lady was talking about my father and I was like.....What my father passed away, what are you talking about? She was talking about Mike. OMG he was so mad!
Old 04-12-2013, 07:31 AM   #825

Quote:
Pray for me girls. I'm taking my 14 y.o. to take his driver's learner's permit today. ACCKKKKK He said he was driving home if he passes and I said no way. It's a highway and he's never driven on a highway, his dad can take him on there. Not me! LOL
OMG good luck. 90% of my grey hair came from teaching the kid how to drive. She STILL cannot drive a stick.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:39 AM   #826
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
14??...isn't that young?..eek...that's all I can say....taking them out to practice...is...is...I am speechless...
Old 04-12-2013, 07:45 AM   #827
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
People do that to us too. One lady was talking about my father and I was like.....What my father passed away, what are you talking about? She was talking about Mike. OMG he was so mad!
LOL...well, it's been interesting...more so back in the day...women staring and whispering to each other...especially if they didn't expect you to turn around and catch them..then the look on their face was worth it......and it got to a point that I looked at it more humorously..and gave them a big smile...they had no idea what to do...I don't notice as much anymore...but, DBF did last weekend and said something to me....it is just human nature I guess...I just used to think it would be a little more polite to be more subtle..

...and then there was the lady that lived here that thought he was my son..LOL..um...no...and she had seen us for years...and then there was..and I could go on and on..LOL

Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.

Last edited by CinnamonSpice; 04-12-2013 at 07:59 AM..
Old 04-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #828

Quote:
14??...isn't that young?..eek...that's all I can say....taking them out to practice...is...is...I am speechless...
I had my license and a car at 14.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:58 AM   #829

Quote:
I had my license and a car at 14.
Here you get get a license at 14 althought it is called "hardship" meaning you need the kid to drive to school or whatever. We are not doing that, just a permit so he can practice. Didn't do a permit w/older ds and he has crashed a few times already. Hoping to prevent that with this one. LOL
Old 04-12-2013, 08:03 AM   #830
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Deb, they all had a blast. I don't have any good pictures of the rest of the kids on the risers, but they were all dressed as pirates. Some were pretty simple home made outfits and some were very elaborate. They were all grinning from ear to ear. This year, at my suggestion, she had a stage crew. She and her 2 kids have always carted everything to the stage and then back to her room at the far end of the building. This year she asked for a stage crew and had 64 volunteer. She chose 16 to have the honor. Each one had an item they were responsible for. She had kids that had never come to a musical program that proudly came to be the "crew" and see their name in the program. They wouldn't leave after they had everything done and started putting up chairs.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:05 AM   #831

We had to take drivers ed at 13 with a permit and then you had a license 14 but you could only drive during the day unless you were coming or going to a school function. LOL at 14 that is all we did.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:06 AM   #832

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Deb, they all had a blast. I don't have any good pictures of the rest of the kids on the risers, but they were all dressed as pirates. Some were pretty simple home made outfits and some were very elaborate. They were all grinning from ear to ear. This year, at my suggestion, she had a stage crew. She and her 2 kids have always carted everything to the stage and then back to her room at the far end of the building. This year she asked for a stage crew and had 64 volunteer. She chose 16 to have the honor. Each one had an item they were responsible for. She had kids that had never come to a musical program that proudly came to be the "crew" and see their name in the program. They wouldn't leave after they had everything done and started putting up chairs.
What a wonderful idea!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:44 AM   #833

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
I don't have the recipe here but we've been making it for years. It is basically almost a teriyaki marinade, then you broil or grill the chicken and/or ribs and then put sesame seeds on top at the end to get crunchy. I can post it when I get home later. I'll marinate it tomorrow. Sunday is supposed to be sunny and in the 70s so grilling will be our choice to cook it.
Thanks Chewie....I walked around Walfarts and started not feel so well.. so I got the meat mark downs and left...I forgot to buy my kid those Foster farms buffalo chicken strips.. but I couldn't take one more minute in the store..if I do make chicken I am going to make that chicken where you dip into mayonnaise and a little Panko and fry....I have absolutely nothing for Sunday, talk about flying by the seat of my big pants..
Old 04-12-2013, 08:50 AM   #834

Hey Lonykins.. what is CDL??? is that a driver's license? that he has...

SO I am going to make little meatballs and bake and freeze for Sunday...for my tortellini....and I am going to make leg quarters and bake and shred and freeze for Sunday.. but I wish I could get energy shooting thru my veins.. I got some Tri Tip steaks.. that I am going to make for my breakfast...quick fry on both sides... RARE!!!

Also Lonykins.. I am down from April 1st....16.4 pounds.. dropped another pound yesterday.. I swear to you I am not bragging...it hit me last night when hubs was telling me that a week from Sunday is that 22??? gives me no time to lose 100 pounds.. and it just hit me so hard and I am in a depressed and sad state.. but onward and downward is all I can do.. right?? no used being depressed about something that is totally my fault...I am waiting on this darn TOM already so I can incorporate some stupid walking already...but at least the food wise has been good.. thank you so much for being there....I kavitched a lot about it...but I also know its my fault and no one elses.. ok I gotta start cooking....I want to take it slow and easy no rush..

LINDA.. I GOT A PIECE OF GUM FROM SONNY BOY!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:53 AM   #835

LOL Melinda it is a Commercial Drivers License. It is the one big rig drivers have.

Great job on the weight loss! You know there is no way you are going to lose 100 pounds in a month you silly monkey. Keep going at a steady pace and it will stay off this time!!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:57 AM   #836

I have a cyst again on my dumb stupid ovary. I should go have them removed and be done with it. Looks like it is a day on the sofa with a heating pad for me.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #837

Lonykins....Before TOM comes, one of my symptoms is that I get out of breath easy.. know what I mean?? but I am walking around Walfarts going OMG.. it's like back to good old days..so I need to walk.. but I am going to mess my knees worse... Anyway as I said.. looking forward and downward.. I am shooting for 100 pounds by June 1st!!! wish me luck!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #838
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/344.2/160
Start Date: 07/09/2014
First things first...

How is Layla today??? I hope things are going ok. I am still sending up my prayers for her and will keep doing so! Big Hugs to you too

Lony, is that snow normal in April for where you are? Just curious...because my grandparents have snow now too but it is not normal for them all all....

....I couldn’t do the hospital laundry job either...yuck.

Deb - I am sooo sorry to hear that they didn’t bother sending it right away....one would think “hey this is express...maybe we should get it out NOW?” Guess not. People sometimes suck. But I’m glad to read you found a solution...

Melinda - On a cold rainy day...with nothing else to watch...I still like watching Murder She Wrote! Recently I’ve realized that a lot of actors that play little parts in MSW ended up with their own TV Shows...Like the lady that plays Capt Janeway in Star Trek Voyager...she was in an episode of MSW.

Chewie - YAY I am so happy your son got a job �� Wooo hooo.... are you going to start charging him rent LOL ��
Good luck on that drivers learner permit today ��

LOL - My fiancé is 36...I’m 34... I guess we still have time ? He really made me angry yesterday...is ya’ll he recall...he said he would help with my school bills. Ya...um... payday came on the 5th...I got nothing. Now pay day is coming again on the 19th...and now he says he’s gotta buy a car. Granted...walking 6 miles to work is no fun...but I sent him car money in FEB. Why didn’t he save it? Now, he can’t help me pay for school. And what really pissed me off is that he now says he never said he would help me with school... he says..that he said that if he can he will help me with school GRR SLAP! I so wanted to wring his neck. Good thing he is in Canada. So I am having an angry day... today is also the last day to drop classes with refund so I have a decision to make.... keep going and pray I can pay for it or drop it now.

Well I better go. I've got lots of house chores to get done. I hope ya'll have a great day!

>Annett
Old 04-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #839

Quote:
I have a cyst again on my dumb stupid ovary. I should go have them removed and be done with it. Looks like it is a day on the sofa with a heating pad for me.
Feel better Lonykins.. if I say go to the doctor.. it sounds hypocritical from me.. but go to the doctors!!!!.....
Old 04-12-2013, 09:02 AM   #840

Annett.. Murder she wrote used to come on, Sundays at 9pm I believe.. I like Deb used to watch that every Sunday with my mom...she is no longer here.. so when I here the music theme.. man it's like eating a bowl of mashed potatoes...LOL.. that and a Boston accent.. I could hear a Boston accent all day and feel warm and fuzzy LOL.. Have fun with your chores!!!! Girl I am not going to comment on your boyfriend situation.. if you know what I mean!!!
Closed Thread