Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > The Century Club
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2013, 07:15 AM   #781
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,823
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Attachment 49407

My daughter's Pirate program from last night. She had 150 3rd and 5th graders singing and dancing. My grandson, the King of the High C's, is in gold on the front row. I made all the beards except the white one.
Adorable. Is that your daughter on the side?
chewiegand is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2013, 07:25 AM   #782
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Lucky that is adorable!!!!!
crazyone is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:25 AM   #783
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Chewie LOL great minds think alike..we used the same word...LOL!!!
crazyone is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:27 AM   #784
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Chewie.. I am still getting my TOM regular.. sometimes the days in between are different and only once did it skip.. but if it doesn't start.. I am going to pop... It's a good thing I did a fruit and veggie diet the past 3 days.. because though I feel better I need the relief...I don't know why I have been PMS'ing for 2 weeks.. and I don't why the darn thing hasn't come... but you can bet it is really pissing me off...seriously...
crazyone is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:28 AM   #785
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,823
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Chewie.. I am still getting my TOM regular.. sometimes the days in between are different and only once did it skip.. but if it doesn't start.. I am going to pop... It's a good thing I did a fruit and veggie diet the past 3 days.. because though I feel better I need the relief...I don't know why I have been PMS'ing for 2 weeks.. and I don't why the darn thing hasn't come... but you can bet it is really pissing me off...seriously...
I understand. I still get PMS but no TOM sometimes. I never know when to expect it and it's annoying.
chewiegand is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:28 AM   #786
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Speaking of relief.. goodness gracious...yesterday my hubs was off from his day job and night job.. and I am ready to send him with Lony's husband.. and he has done nothing wrong.. not a darn thing.. it's the PMS...it's me..
crazyone is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:29 AM   #787
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Isn't though....
crazyone is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:29 AM   #788
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,823
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
So what's for dinner tonight? My poor dh had to go in to work early and said he won't be home till late, late, about 9 pm. He went in for 7:30 and tomorrow has to start at 5 AM!!!! This is crazy. He's starting to get a little loopy, like not knowing what day it is and forgetting things. LOL Poor guy.
chewiegand is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:30 AM   #789
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,823
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
I have lamb steak for tonight. I will broil them but won't cook dh's till he gets home. He's been coming home and only having a little dinner. He's just too tired. Melinda--I don't know how your dh does it. Although maybe he's younger??? My dh's bd is next Wed and he'll be 56.
chewiegand is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:31 AM   #790
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Chewie LOL!!!! Reminds me when my son had the "hot chick" over to here to study with a few weeks ago...
crazyone is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:31 AM   #791
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,823
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
We're celebrating dh's bd on Sunday with the parents. Making chinese chicken, veggie lo mein and Pioneer woman's best chocolate sheet cake with cherries on top. Tomorrow night dh and I are going out again for appetizers.
chewiegand is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:33 AM   #792
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,823
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Chewie LOL!!!! Reminds me when my son had the "hot chick" over to here to study with a few weeks ago...
This girl has been like a little sister and bff since 8th grade. Now they're dating. I asked him what was going to happen to their friendship if they break up. He didn't really answer me. It may not end well but he's happy now. She's little and cute. She's a redhead--and he calls her his Ginger Ninja.
chewiegand is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:34 AM   #793
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
I have lamb steak for tonight. I will broil them but won't cook dh's till he gets home. He's been coming home and only having a little dinner. He's just too tired. Melinda--I don't know how your dh does it. Although maybe he's younger??? My dh's bd is next Wed and he'll be 56.
Hubs is 53.. and he has been doing it since we have been married.. because we paid for our own wedding.. my mother didn't have the money and so we decided to pay for our own. which is why his mother resented me... but since my son was born he has really been doing the hours and days...he is tired..like yesterday.. he was off.. he got home at 2 am.. went to sleep at 4 am.. woke up at 11 am. did some paper work for his school work.. then went back to sleep at 1pm and woke up at 7:30 pm....he wanted to go to with me this morning to Walfarts.. but he just said he didn't get to sleep until 5 am....it's why he prefers to take Thurs off.. since Friday he has off anyway.. but he is tired Chewie.. no doubt about it...
crazyone is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #794
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
We're celebrating dh's bd on Sunday with the parents. Making chinese chicken, veggie lo mein and Pioneer woman's best chocolate sheet cake with cherries on top. Tomorrow night dh and I are going out again for appetizers.
Invite me Invite me!!!
crazyone is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:36 AM   #795
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,823
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Invite me Invite me!!!
You are invited, my sexy friend!!!
chewiegand is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:37 AM   #796
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
This girl has been like a little sister and bff since 8th grade. Now they're dating. I asked him what was going to happen to their friendship if they break up. He didn't really answer me. It may not end well but he's happy now. She's little and cute. She's a redhead--and he calls her his Ginger Ninja.
awwww!! sometimes friends make the best partners in life...you know the girls that he went to Elementary school with.. not all of those kids continued to the middle school or high school.. but the 5 that did...boy he told me they are all how can I put this...doing drugs and boys.. and they try to say hello but he ignores them.. it's hard because I have known these girls.. since they were 5 or younger....so I would be shocked if my son said Mom, me and Lindsey are going out!! LOLOL!!!!!
crazyone is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:39 AM   #797
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
When you get a chance, can you tell me what your Chinese chicken is????
crazyone is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:39 AM   #798
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Ok well let me just say good morning and be back later.. I gotta throw on my bra and dress..I am getting last call.. LOL!!! to get ready we are leaving soon...

Wish me luck in the Walfarts, deals department!!!!
crazyone is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:40 AM   #799
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Oh and enjoy your night out with hubs!!!!
crazyone is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:41 AM   #800
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Y'all have such young men! Mine is 60

Melinda, get that boy a CDL and he will have a job!!!
Lony is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:45 AM   #801
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Have a good time and tell Mr. Chewie Happy Birthday!!
Lony is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:45 AM   #802
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,328
Gallery: lucky51
Chewie, yes that is my daughter on the left.

My husband is 68 and he works 4 - 10 hour days on a bulldozer or huge haul truck, comes home and runs heavy equipment or farms, and has to do all our yard work since I can't do it anymore. He also puts in a huge garden. He has planted 100 tomato plants in the basement. When i was farming full time, it was nothing for us to work 18 hour days. When my daughter was little, the baby sitter finally told me just to leave her overnight and we would all get more sleep.
lucky51 is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:45 AM   #803
Big Yapper!!!!
 
CinnamonSpice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 7,521
Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Mine is 42...
CinnamonSpice is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #804
Big Yapper!!!!
 
CinnamonSpice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 7,521
Gallery: CinnamonSpice
The man I married is um...71 I think now..lol
CinnamonSpice is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:52 AM   #805
Big Yapper!!!!
 
CinnamonSpice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 7,521
Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Did I miss or did we get a baby update from Sue...gosh I hope things are going okay.
CinnamonSpice is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #806
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,823
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
Did I miss or did we get a baby update from Sue...gosh I hope things are going okay.
I was wondering too.
chewiegand is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:57 AM   #807
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,823
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
When you get a chance, can you tell me what your Chinese chicken is????
I don't have the recipe here but we've been making it for years. It is basically almost a teriyaki marinade, then you broil or grill the chicken and/or ribs and then put sesame seeds on top at the end to get crunchy. I can post it when I get home later. I'll marinate it tomorrow. Sunday is supposed to be sunny and in the 70s so grilling will be our choice to cook it.
chewiegand is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 07:58 AM   #808
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,823
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Ok well let me just say good morning and be back later.. I gotta throw on my bra and dress..I am getting last call.. LOL!!! to get ready we are leaving soon...

Wish me luck in the Walfarts, deals department!!!!
Good luck!
chewiegand is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 08:00 AM   #809
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,823
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Chewie, yes that is my daughter on the left.

My husband is 68 and he works 4 - 10 hour days on a bulldozer or huge haul truck, comes home and runs heavy equipment or farms, and has to do all our yard work since I can't do it anymore. He also puts in a huge garden. He has planted 100 tomato plants in the basement. When i was farming full time, it was nothing for us to work 18 hour days. When my daughter was little, the baby sitter finally told me just to leave her overnight and we would all get more sleep.
Wow, your dh must have some great stamina. I remember when I worked 18-22 hour days when we owned all the Subway stores in the late 80s and 90s. Phew! I guess being young lets you do that. I could not do that now.
chewiegand is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 08:01 AM   #810
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,823
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
Mine is 42...
Cradle robber! Just kidding!
chewiegand is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.