Old 04-11-2013, 08:41 AM   #691
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
UHHHH, Lony, that job sounds awful. I would not be able to do that either.
I am going to start working on some crafts. The RV park has a store and she is selling local crafts. The owner told me to bring her anything I wanted to sell.

Also I am going to try my hand at making western show shirts. Our friends 12 year old shows horses at the fair and in competition. The shirts for that average $250 up to 3 grand for a custom shirt. I could so do that, and with the popularity in this area I could make a fortune!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2013, 08:46 AM   #692

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Lonykins!!! thank you so much.. I knew you wouldn't be offended and would find the humor in it.. as I think we have the same kind of humor...Because he came up to me last night and said Mom your my BOO!!! LOL I about fell off the chair laughing..and I said no your ex girlfriend Sabrina was your Boo and that's when he made the comment.. LOL!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #693

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Lonykins!!! thank you so much.. I knew you wouldn't be offended and would find the humor in it.. as I think we have the same kind of humor...Because he came up to me last night and said Mom your my BOO!!! LOL I about fell off the chair laughing..and I said no your ex girlfriend Sabrina was your Boo and that's when he made the comment.. LOL!!!
No matter how crazy they make you, there is always that one moment where you fall in love with them all over again.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #694

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
I haven't watched Idol in forever..pretty much the only show I watch is "The Walking Dead"..my most favorite show ever...lol...but they are on hiatus again....we do tape Survivor and I watched three of those last weekend. If I do watch t.v it's basically movies. I did watch Kelly Pickler dance (DWTS) on Youtube...she is amazing.
You know what kind of bugs me about those shows now.. it's become all about the judges and not the talent.. then on say America's got talent.. which I haven't watched since the first season..it's like Howie Mandel??? really???? or they say the new judge Melanie B from the Spice girls.. is being booed every 10 seconds, according to TMZ...Maybe because she is English.. they say she is buzzing comics because she doesn't like their humor.. that is really subjective...I say you have people come out... and let the audience boo or clap..like that Showtime at the Apollo..and then you have Heidi Klum as a judge.. it's ridicolous to me....if your really going to judge talent then have people who can judge like industry people or an ordinary Joe.. why Heidi Klum??? or the spice girl chick....
Old 04-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #695

Chewie I hope your son feels better.. Strep is horrible..
Old 04-11-2013, 08:52 AM   #696

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
No matter how crazy they make you, there is always that one moment where you fall in love with them all over again.
Until they piss you off again!! LOL!!
Old 04-11-2013, 08:56 AM   #697

KCmom.. I know TV restraints and all.. but firstly for people like me who live with a stutterer.. it's really not the right away to treat a stutterer.. but I get it. the TV and secondly and most of all.. he stinks as a singer....that's the most important, he really to me, has the looks no doubt.. but not the voice....so I asked myself, why was he put thru in the first place.. know what I mean?? but to me the few times I have caught it.. Candace is the star....and so is Keith Urban.. boy to me he is HOT...and all I can think of is him and Nichole Kidman...LOLOL!!!! what does he see in that women.. she is like a stick of gum to me....
Old 04-11-2013, 08:56 AM   #698

I want to know what happened to real TV? Did the writers all go on strike? Every channel has some horrid reality show. Ok granted I love me some Duck Dynasty, but the values shown are beyond upstanding.

Take Disney cannel, I bet Walt Disney is rolling over in his grave! Don't even get me started on MTV!!!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:00 AM   #699

Lony....This is the third day of my fruit and veggie cleanse...no TOM.. if TOM came.. I would be relieved.. but I feel much better.. but I dropped 4 pounds since Tues.. for a total of 15 since April 1st!! I am starting to crave some protein....I want to walk some today.. maybe not too much due to my knees.. but I am torn.. because at night is when they scream...so the more I walk the more they hurt.. well maybe I will do a little today.. and make parts of my dinner for tonight..so I don't have to stand in the kitchen.. for a long time...
Old 04-11-2013, 09:02 AM   #700

Quote:
I want to know what happened to real TV? Did the writers all go on strike? Every channel has some horrid reality show. Ok granted I love me some Duck Dynasty, but the values shown are beyond upstanding.

Take Disney cannel, I bet Walt Disney is rolling over in his grave! Don't even get me started on MTV!!!!!
Well you know the problem with alot of TV for me.. that is.. that if you don't watch them from the first show then you can't join them...say 6 months or a year from now...growing up... every show every week was a different story.. now the story continues thru each week.. it seems....I don't like Duck Dynasty.. I did love the Christmas show one LOL.. but my hubs LOVES DUCK DYNASTY...
Old 04-11-2013, 09:03 AM   #701

Amazing Melindapoo! Have you tried wrapping your knees with elastic bandages before you do your walking? The heat and gentle support may help with the knee pain.

You do need to add some protein into your diet, just sayin!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:03 AM   #702

I cannot wait to see the shirt you create Lonykins....I am sure they are going to be fantastic..
Old 04-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #703

Quote:
Amazing Melindapoo! Have you tried wrapping your knees with elastic bandages before you do your walking? The heat and gentle support may help with the knee pain.

You do need to add some protein into your diet, just sayin!
I am going back to a regular diet.. but I was so bloated Lony.. that I was feeling terrible..and drinking water and water pills wasn't doing a thing for me..in fact it was holding in even more water... I was crying and my legs hurt.. I know alot of it is TOM.. but alot of it wasn't.. so that's why I have doing it.. and I feel so much better..
Old 04-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #704

In fact I think tomorrow I am going to buy a whole chicken.. I want to debone it for use on Sunday....and after I debone it...I want to make a broth from the bones...but when I debone chicken.. it's like a piece for the bowl a piece for Melinda's big mouth.. a piece for the bowl a piece for my mouth...So tomorrow...
Old 04-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #705

Well I am going to go and figure out my menu for Sunday.. cause I want to go to Walfarts tomorrow morning...I want to make more salads.. maybe like chicken salad, of course that's one of the reasons why I am deboning a chicken LOL!!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #706

Here are a few examples of what they are looking for

Old 04-11-2013, 09:14 AM   #707

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Melinda--congrats on the three days of your cleanse. Sure sounds like it working. 15 pounds---wow!!!!!!!!!!!! For protein, if you want to add some, I'd say go with eggs as they are really good and filling.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #708

Well only 4 of those pounds due to my cleanse...if TOM would come, I may not lose the weight... but I would feel less blown up...I was thinking about for Sunday to make a nice egg salad, and the chicken salad.... I need to get my meal together and I just haven't been wanting to.. I want to make those Chicken muffins on Linda's site..I really love those.. and maybe some low carb chicken enchiladas.. LOL as if that whole chicken would give me that much meat...
Old 04-11-2013, 09:29 AM   #709

Lonykins.. wow.. those shirts are very showy...the more glitter the better!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #710

I have this recipe that I really love, it's chicken, artichoke....mayo and lemon juice..I think I added tomato and olives.. of course we love olives in anything or out of a can..
Old 04-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #711
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Lony, those shirts are gorgeous. I'll bet you could do a better job. That would be something you could work on while Mike is gone and yet be available when he is home. I used to do that before I went to work full time and I enjoyed it.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:52 AM   #712

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Lony, those shirts are gorgeous. I'll bet you could do a better job. That would be something you could work on while Mike is gone and yet be available when he is home. I used to do that before I went to work full time and I enjoyed it.
Thanks Lucky, that was so sweet of you to say.

I was thinking the same thing. It would give me something to do, extra income and still be at his beck and call while he is home.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:11 AM   #713

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Good Morning Snowflakes! Another snowy day here in the frozen north.

Sue sending lots of love and prayers for baby Layla.

Melindapoo your sons comment cracked me up!

Good morning Chewie McThrifty pants

Kcmama I can't watch American Idol. It is physically painful for me to hear some of those singers.

Have a good day Annette.

Lynn I love your picture of the day

Weird day yesterday. A friend called and wanted me to go to work full time at the hospital laundry. I really appreciate the offer but there is no way I could do a job like that. #1 I hate to do laundry and #2 All the germs and whatnot floating around. I politely declined. LOL When you need you job you can't find one and when you don't want one they come knocking on the door.
i'll take it lony! lol wish it was here
and yeah like you said need one and they are no where to be found and ewhen my mom was sick and i HAD to take care of her i got a few offers NADA now though
Sue hoping to hear layla is on the mend
Chewie ((HUGS)) for your DS
Lynn i love the pic!
Eliza good to see you! Melinda my sink wasCOVERED in ants this morning!! all i had near was some carpet flea powder and i covered them! gotta go to wlmarts this afternnon(i know crazy) and get SOMETHING i HATE ants
LONY the shirts would be great for extra $$ and if any around do those pagents they poay thousands for those dresses they were once
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 04-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #714

Quote:

see why we quit paying for cable and only have netflix?/ ken likes the movies
i LOVE old tv shows murder she wrote! reminds me of sunday nights with my mom lots of cartoons i like (i am a big kid) doctor who Supernatural earth2 Seaquest Sliders ,Bones , macGuyver, 24, some British sitcoms <3 Monk, can ya tell i like sci fi?? reality shows are cheap and easy to make and most people soak them up like pap i used to like DWTS and biggest loser but not anymore
i DO like mythbusters does that come on tv anymore? it is on netflix
Old 04-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #715

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Lony....This is the third day of my fruit and veggie cleanse...no TOM.. if TOM came.. I would be relieved.. but I feel much better.. but I dropped 4 pounds since Tues.. for a total of 15 since April 1st!! I am starting to crave some protein....I want to walk some today.. maybe not too much due to my knees.. but I am torn.. because at night is when they scream...so the more I walk the more they hurt.. well maybe I will do a little today.. and make parts of my dinner for tonight..so I don't have to stand in the kitchen.. for a long time...
wow melinda that is WONDERFUL!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:30 AM   #716

ii just got off the phone with the people i ordered steven's stuff from and paid 31 dollars for express shipping and dang nab they haven't even sent it out yet! i hate people i swear! i needed it here tomorrow!
i just feel like bawling they said it won't be here until monday
Old 04-11-2013, 11:36 AM   #717
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Good Morning Snowflakes! Another snowy day here in the frozen north.

Sue sending lots of love and prayers for baby Layla.

Melindapoo your sons comment cracked me up!

Good morning Chewie McThrifty pants

Kcmama I can't watch American Idol. It is physically painful for me to hear some of those singers.

Have a good day Annette.

Lynn I love your picture of the day

Weird day yesterday. A friend called and wanted me to go to work full time at the hospital laundry. I really appreciate the offer but there is no way I could do a job like that. #1 I hate to do laundry and #2 All the germs and whatnot floating around. I politely declined. LOL When you need you job you can't find one and when you don't want one they come knocking on the door.
Lony, in the initial try outs, yes. Some of them are very painful and you feel so embarrassed for some of them. However, they are now down to like the last top 6 contestants, 3-4 of whom are amazing. The other 2-3 are very good although not always consistently great.

OMG, working in the hospital laundry! Shudder. Talk about a thankless and never ending job....... not saying that it is not a needed one just think you would never see the end of the tunnel!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:42 AM   #718
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
ii just got off the phone with the people i ordered steven's stuff from and paid 31 dollars for express shipping and dang nab they haven't even sent it out yet! i hate people i swear! i needed it here tomorrow!
i just feel like bawling they said it won't be here until monday
Oh, no, Deb!! I am so so sorry! Did you cancel the entire order then? won't Monday be too late?!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:45 AM   #719
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Here are a few examples of what they are looking for

I think this is so up your alley!! You need to find a good wholesale fabric source though. If you could order in bulk wouldn't the costs be less? I know for starting like for your friend's daughter you might just go to JoAnnes etc. but eventually I think you would need a source.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:45 AM   #720

the play runs for a couple weeks good grief so i didn't cancel She offered SIGH it is just Sat is competition and i did not want him to feel out of place he soo feels like that soo much i even heard someone on the computer the other day telling him how ugly his face was and just cried for my baby
he has to live with this all the time and i was trying to make it easier on him GAH
Closed Thread