LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 05:10 PM   #601
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Ok that's it, you are banned from the thrift store! You cannot go for a whole month!
But it's fun. I got a bunch of nice thin cotton capri pjs pants. I NEEDED them. Please, please, cause I want to. . . I need to. . .please

Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #602

Oh Linda, sorry about the sciatica. Have you ever tried a chiropractor? I used one when i was preggers and had it and it helped a lot. Also, praying for your eye. What's the plan?

Deb--sorry about the costume for Steven. I would be livid. How stupid was that!!!!

Missing Melinda here and Eliza and Mona too.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:19 PM   #603
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
I caved and turned on the A/C.........ds called about 5 wanting to know how hot it was in the house. It was 82. So, got a lesson on how to turn this new fangled thing on. I miss the old on/off, heat/cool. sigh - have to be an engineer to figure this one out. But, I must have done it right - cause it's so nice in here now. He'll appreciate it too when he finally walks in the door sometime tonight.

Anyone watching the ladies bb game? We watched the Louisville/Michigan game last night - good game too. DH is going to watch the ladies - maybe I'll go take a peek too.

Linda
Old 04-09-2013, 05:22 PM   #604
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pansies
WOE: Bending Elbow Less
Start Date: Restart Every darn mornin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Oh Linda, sorry about the sciatica. Have you ever tried a chiropractor? I used one when i was preggers and had it and it helped a lot. Also, praying for your eye. What's the plan?

Deb--sorry about the costume for Steven. I would be livid. How stupid was that!!!!

Missing Melinda here and Eliza and Mona too.
I'm a bad candidate for chiro - I get so tense, just can't relax.

The eye doc seems to think the floaters will abate - sure hope she's right. It's been almost a month now - and there are more, plus I think my vision has changed again for the worse. Thought this was all behind me when I had the cataracts taken are of. But, from what I read - it sometimes happens after surgery.

Linda
Old 04-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #605

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by pansies View Post
I caved and turned on the A/C.........ds called about 5 wanting to know how hot it was in the house. It was 82. So, got a lesson on how to turn this new fangled thing on. I miss the old on/off, heat/cool. sigh - have to be an engineer to figure this one out. But, I must have done it right - cause it's so nice in here now. He'll appreciate it too when he finally walks in the door sometime tonight.

Anyone watching the ladies bb game? We watched the Louisville/Michigan game last night - good game too. DH is going to watch the ladies - maybe I'll go take a peek too.

Linda
whoohoo for AC!! i have to resist can not afford to right now but was 85 here today supposed to be warmer tomorrow but then supposed to cool down i have fans going though
Old 04-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #606

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
But it's fun. I got a bunch of nice thin cotton capri pjs pants. I NEEDED them. Please, please, cause I want to. . . I need to. . .please
One month Missy! You are going to be smaller by then. Why buy a bunch of stuff you won't fit. Give it a month and find a hobby

Last edited by Lony; 04-09-2013 at 06:04 PM..
Old 04-09-2013, 06:05 PM   #607

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
for some reason my kindle will not hook up to my router extender?? gah that is one reason i got it so i could connect my kindle from the bedroom! but it USED to hook up to it wonder what i did to mess it up?

borrowing a book from the library for my kindle then signing off for bed! hugs to all with the snow
missing our friends who haven't checked in
goodnight everyone!
Old 04-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #608
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
they sure won't apologize here. He has done steven le this for a long time. He was his cubnmaster in cub scouts and steven even nev got his badges he earned. Sory comptuer running anti virus and I am trying to post from ken's tablet. I can't get the hang of this thing'
What a shame he would treat Steven like that so many times Deb. Shame on him as a teacher!

Miss Melinda....you 11 lb. skinner tang!!!!!
Hi lucky...hope all is well with you.

Linda.....I hope you get to feeling better soon. Praying that your eye will be fine. I know you must be worried.

Lony....time has slipped by me but Mike wasn't home long was he?

Chewie....you haven't said much about your job lately. Are you and the preacher getting to be close buds???

I went over to the hospital and I got to hold and feed Layla. She has stole the nursing staffs hearts. The RN told me they are so glad to see her smiling instead of crying. She said she was in really bad shape when she was brought in and she said it was a good thing they got her here when they did.
It was great seeing her smile and to hold her. Hopefully maybe tomorrow they will take the oxogen away and she will be able to breath on her own. You don't have to be around her long to see she is still a sick baby. The nurse says she will look good by the time she is ready to leave but she will still be sick for awhile and will need the breathing treatments for a couple of weeks.
I'm just so thankful she is getting better and will be fine.

I guess we have storms on the way with much colder air getting ready to move in also.
Sweet dreams to all!!!
Old 04-09-2013, 06:39 PM   #609
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Lots of answered prayers, Sue.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #610

Sue he was home for his normal six days. It just seems like it flew by.

I am so glad that Miss. Layla is doing better. I am sure everyone involved is breathing better!
Old 04-09-2013, 07:16 PM   #611
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Sue he was home for his normal six days. It just seems like it flew by.

I am so glad that Miss. Layla is doing better. I am sure everyone involved is breathing better!
Mike is gone already?! Hard to believe. Didn't he just come home on Wednesday?!
Old 04-09-2013, 07:20 PM   #612
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
One month Missy! You are going to be smaller by then. Why buy a bunch of stuff you won't fit. Give it a month and find a hobby

A new hobby that can not include cooking or cleaning the fridge!
Old 04-09-2013, 07:26 PM   #613
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Linda
82?!!!!!!!I had to turn mine on when the indoor temp reached 70! I am really a wuss (sp?)
Old 04-09-2013, 07:30 PM   #614

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Mike is gone already?! Hard to believe. Didn't he just come home on Wednesday?!
He leaves in the morning. 15 on 6 off.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:30 PM   #615

Quote:
Old 04-09-2013, 07:35 PM   #616
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Pouring rain and pea sized hail here.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #617
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Linda your sciatica reminds me of the woman who was teaching my aqua exercise class yesterday. We were talking after class in the women's locker room. She has just had her third surgery in the past 3 months. She now has a stimulator implanted in her back/hip. It as my understanding that this was implanted to block the sciatic nerve from sending pain messages to her brain. So far it is working. I don't remember what all else she said about it. She was not in the pool with us but was teaching from the pool deck. She can't get in the water yet.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #618
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

108 degrees today in Laredo,Tx and 8 degrees in Cheyenne, WY! How bout that spread?!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:35 PM   #619
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Lynn.. I love your AV and your quote...both are very awesome.....
Thank you, Melinda...
Old 04-09-2013, 10:29 PM   #620
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: couponkrazy2011
Stats: 352.5/344.2/160
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 07/09/2014
Whew! Gone for a couple of busy days and there is SIX pages??? LOL I better try not to skip another day...that was quite the read!

OKSue! OMG!!! My prayers are with you and little Layla. Poor baby! HUGS.. aww what a sweet heart.... give her extra hugs from us and we’ll send extra prayers!!!
I’ve never even heard of RSV but I just read up about it. I hope she feels better!!!! ��

KCMama - I was at a Girl Scout meeting with the girls so I missed it the game.
LOL -- your story about the game was too funny.....thanks for rooting for Michigan
Glad Louisville won...I get to collect my winnings Thurs...can’t wait to see what I won!! Desperately need gas money...so it will be put to good use!

LOL I too LOVE Diet Canada Dry. Our Walgreens didn’t carry the Diet kind (bummer) but the price was in-ad..so no coupon needed.

I have mens body wash, deodorant, razors, shaving cream stocked up in the garage from couponing. I give them to Jason (my fiancé in Canada) and my brother because I get them for soooo much less. Maybe I will make a gift basket with that? Good Idea!

Chewie - I like that list of 11 good carbs. I have tried Quinoa before (b4 Atkins) but...I must have not cooked it right ...tasted like bird seed to me?
Love that joke about the California woman and the Elderly woman from the south...hilarious!

Deb - I am soooo sorry Ashley quit her job!!! I would have NEVER given up a job WITH health care!!! I hope she finds something she likes better. If nothing else...can they get the State Medical? She will need medical.... oh I think I would have not been so “kind” .... maybe it was the preg hormones.... IDK? Free rent in exchange for up-keep & maint??? hello ??? Who wouldn’t jump on that??? I’m sorry things are like that for you HUGS.

For ants I found the liquid gel ant traps to work the best...the regular little trap things doesn’t seem to work. They are not expensive either if those ants keep bugging (← haha) you. ...

For military outfit - I know you ordered a costume but if you have a military surplus store you might be able to find something cheap if it doesn’t show? I’d think though express is overnight so if they ship Wed, should you have it Thurs? hopefully?

Melinda - I hope your toe is ok!!! I know you posted over the last couple days about it but if its still bugging you, soaking in warm water with Epsom salts can help too ...

11lb since April 1st?? That's fantastic. 100lbs by June 1st...?? Just curious.... How do you plan to do that? I am giving myself til June to loose another 30 and that seems to be a hard goal....

__________________________________________________ _____________

Well whew that was a lot to catch up on for a couple days! I am so tired, I am going to head to bed and get some sleep. I have that class again tomorrow - we'll se how it goes.

I wish you have a great night and a FANTASTIC Wednesday!!!

>Annett

PS Did you sign up for the new Walgreens thing?? If you track your steps and weightloss they will give you rewards points on your card. FREE money!
I've been doing it 2 days, looks like it averages about 100 pts per day if you report in.... in a month that would be 3000pts. I know its not much but hey, if you're like me and just let them sit and accumulate...by Christmas between that and the rewards you'll earn between now and then .could be a nice little chunk of change. Last year I had over $100 in pts saved. It was awesome!
Old 04-10-2013, 05:38 AM   #621
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Good rainy morning to everyone!
Lynn that is SO true!!!
Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn't change anything. All it does is steal your joy and keep you very busy doing nothing..
Hi Annett!!! Boy you did have a lot of catching up to do!!!
Has anyone heard from Mona? Just wondering about her.

I am going to go get cleaned up and head over to the hospital for awhile to hold that baby!!

Have a great morning everyone!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 05:45 AM   #622

Good morning snowflakes.

Getting the husband ready for his hitch. I pray these two weeks fly by!

Sue give Miss. Layla some extra lovin for me! Hope she gets to come home soon.

I will be back after I get the old man taken to work.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:58 AM   #623
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning!

Well it poured off and on all night. Wonder how much total rainfall we ended up with? Supposedly we have more rain on track for today as well. I am not complaining, we need it so much! Temps will keep falling as we go through the day into the 30s by this afternoon but snow not expected. Just saw another round of heavy rain expected to hit us within the hour. Man, it was a challenge walking to the bus stop this morning trying not to step on all the worms all over the driveways and sidewalks. Youngest was beside herself!
Old 04-10-2013, 06:12 AM   #624

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quick good morning....back to the grind today sonny boy's spring break ended yesterday.. Before I come back home I am going to stop for salad fixings...

Annett ...thank you for asking....it feels a lot better. But there is still that red ring.,boy I need to take lessons from you with couponing

Last edited by crazyone; 04-10-2013 at 06:14 AM..
Old 04-10-2013, 06:15 AM   #625

Quote:

Linda
YES. We're from CT so we are BIG UCONN fans. Always have been and always will be. Woohoo!!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 06:16 AM   #626

Quote:
I'm a bad candidate for chiro - I get so tense, just can't relax.

The eye doc seems to think the floaters will abate - sure hope she's right. It's been almost a month now - and there are more, plus I think my vision has changed again for the worse. Thought this was all behind me when I had the cataracts taken are of. But, from what I read - it sometimes happens after surgery.

Linda
If it were me, I would get a second opinion. JMHO
Old 04-10-2013, 06:17 AM   #627

Quote:

stompingfeethavingtempertantrum
MEANIE LONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 06:19 AM   #628

Quote:
That's all I seem to do anymore.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:19 AM   #629

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Lots of answered prayers, Sue.
Yes, we need to be thankful--PTL!!!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 06:24 AM   #630

Good morning. Rainy here today and last night too. We're also supposed to get cold like KC.

DS14 is home sick. He had a fever last night and is coughing up a storm. I don't think it's strep but he needs to push fluids and rest. I hope it goes away soon.
Closed Thread