Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > The Century Club
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2013, 08:19 AM   #361
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Chewie, I would mop with vinegar to help cut the soap. What a mess and what a waste of money.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2013, 08:30 AM   #362
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Chewie, I would mop with vinegar to help cut the soap. What a mess and what a waste of money.
Thanks. I think the only vinegar I have is a gallon of apple cider vinegar. I guess I could use that?????
Old 04-05-2013, 08:47 AM   #363
Major LCF Poster!

I usually use whatever I have, Chewie.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #364

Woohoo---just got the sale list for the tyson store. They have the precooked smoked wings that I wanted on sale for only $18 for 20 lbs. WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm very excited. I prefer these to the buffalo ones cause I can make them whatever flavor I feel like---srirachi, bbq, parm garlic, etc.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #365
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
Good Evening All

Chewie-- Those cabbage rolls look sooo YUMMY I usually do ok with cabbage but gotta be careful not to eat the whole thing. I wonder if I can adapt the recipe and make it more LC? I will have to see.....

Shalvors

KC Mama - Is the water draining like usual or is it taking a while to drain?
If is draining but slowly you may have a clog in the pipe below. When it clogs it causes extra pressure that sometimes will make water leak out of the side of the garbage disposal. You can take out the U portion of the pipes (usually where the clog is) and clean it and see if it helps. If there was nothing there clogging it...then unfortunately I don't know....
But I thought I would give at least an idea....

So I weighed myself Monday and to my disappointment I told you all I lost only 2 lbs.......I got on the scale again at lunch time (forgot earlier) and I just about fell over in shock! LOL...I was another 9 lbs lighter??? I couldn't believe my eyes... I reset the scale...made sure it wasn't against the wall...but ... the same number kept coming up! I just don't know how where or what I did to make that happen but it was AWESOME!

I was afraid things would backfire this week. I didn't have everything I needed grocery wise for breakfast so its just been an egg, a little salami and cheese and an Atkins shake because I had them stashed in the fridge for an emergency snack attack.

Anyway....cool way to finish the week. I hope ya'll are well...and have a great night!!!
Whoa, Annett!!! Congratulations!!!! Glad things are looking up for you!! Found a way to go to school this term, losing weight....Awesome! So happy for you. I am, like you were earlier, only down a couple of pounds but since I restarted Atkins on Wed, what can I expect?! LOL I am glad to see a little movement and I can actually already feel those couple of lbs. Unless, I am losing inches and a few lbs. Hope you can stick with the eating plan and keep losing. Summer is almost here!

Thanks for the tip on the disposal. I don't remember it draining slowly. Am currently using the other side of the sink with no problem. I also have little food basket thingies in my sinks to catch food. I do not dump food down my disposal. Just run it occasionally, maybe once every other week..... It is original to the house, which would be 1983! It may be time for a replacement...... Trouble is, dh has to do our taxes this weekend so don't know when we will work in installing a new one or fixing a plumbing issue.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:15 AM   #366
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning All!

Another beautiful day on tap here. It was 46 when I took youngest in at 8:00 for her ortho appt. Felt warmer than that though. I think we are supposed to be around 70 today. I managed to knit about 4 rows at the Ortho office while waiting. All I have managed to accomplish so far after taking youngest to school are the dishes and a bit of knitting. Need to get a move on. I need to sew at least one little dress today and find a recipe for a corned beef. The one I used for St. Pat's used brown sugar. It was absolutely delish but I can't eat it now. So looking for another recipe that will be ok for lc.

What are you all up to today?

Chewie, sorry about the soap mess! Can't imagine how to clean that up! Hope the vinegar works.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:17 AM   #367

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Whoa, Annett!!! Congratulations!!!! Glad things are looking up for you!! Found a way to go to school this term, losing weight....Awesome! So happy for you. I am, like you were earlier, only down a couple of pounds but since I restarted Atkins on Wed, what can I expect?! LOL I am glad to see a little movement and I can actually already feel those couple of lbs. Unless, I am losing inches and a few lbs. Hope you can stick with the eating plan and keep losing. Summer is almost here!

Thanks for the tip on the disposal. I don't remember it draining slowly. Am currently using the other side of the sink with no problem. I also have little food basket thingies in my sinks to catch food. I do not dump food down my disposal. Just run it occasionally, maybe once every other week..... It is original to the house, which would be 1983! It may be time for a replacement...... Trouble is, dh has to do our taxes this weekend so don't know when we will work in installing a new one or fixing a plumbing issue.
My dh had to replace our garbage disposal in our house about a year ago. It's a very nasty job. They had a mini one in there and he bought a giant one so we shouldn't have future problems. We just did our taxes this past week. UGH. NOTE: once your kid turns 18, you lose money--even if they are in college.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:17 AM   #368

Quote:
Good morning All!

Another beautiful day on tap here. It was 46 when I took youngest in at 8:00 for her ortho appt. Felt warmer than that though. I think we are supposed to be around 70 today. I managed to knit about 4 rows at the Ortho office while waiting. All I have managed to accomplish so far after taking youngest to school are the dishes and a bit of knitting. Need to get a move on. I need to sew at least one little dress today and find a recipe for a corned beef. The one I used for St. Pat's used brown sugar. It was absolutely delish but I can't eat it now. So looking for another recipe that will be ok for lc.

What are you all up to today?

Chewie, sorry about the soap mess! Can't imagine how to clean that up! Hope the vinegar works.
They make a fake brown sugar sub now. I have it but can't remember what it is called.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:48 AM   #369

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponkrazy2011 View Post
So I weighed myself Monday and to my disappointment I told you all I lost only 2 lbs.......I got on the scale again at lunch time (forgot earlier) and I just about fell over in shock! LOL...I was another 9 lbs lighter??? I couldn't believe my eyes... I reset the scale...made sure it wasn't against the wall...but ... the same number kept coming up! I just don't know how where or what I did to make that happen but it was AWESOME!

I was afraid things would backfire this week. I didn't have everything I needed grocery wise for breakfast so its just been an egg, a little salami and cheese and an Atkins shake because I had them stashed in the fridge for an emergency snack attack.

Anyway....cool way to finish the week. I hope ya'll are well...and have a great night!!!
wow! so happy for you!

got up way way late ugh i wanted up at 8 did ride the bike for 2 whole minutes i didn't think i was going to make it that long
gotta take Steven to college class and try to find SOMEWHERE to get him a haircut
Old 04-05-2013, 09:57 AM   #370

Just saw that my fav consignment store is having 20% off most everything today. I pass it when I go up to tyson. Sounds like fun. I've been wanting a new purse and whatever else looks good.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:58 AM   #371

Deb---my ds18 needs a haircut so bad. He is supposed to have a job interview for a pizza place this next week. He said he's getting a haircut before the interview. GOOD!
Old 04-05-2013, 09:59 AM   #372

WATER CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm working on my last 14 oz to equal 50 oz so far today.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:10 AM   #373

Ok, my weekend begins. I'm out of here(work) and off to shop and have fun on this beautiful, sunny day. Have a good one.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:10 AM   #374

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Hot dog!!! I am back online!!!!!!! I am one happy woman!
Old 04-05-2013, 10:12 AM   #375

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
whoohoo1 WHAT KNOCKED YOU OFFLINE?
Old 04-05-2013, 10:19 AM   #376

The wifi router at the RV park went out and he was waiting on another router. I called the cable company and had them set up my own, super TV package and phone. Now I don't have to worry about ANYONE being on my internet.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:19 AM   #377

And now to go get a new laptop Be back laters ladies!
Old 04-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #378
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
And now to go get a new laptop Be back laters ladies!
A new laptop!!! Wow! That Mike is mighty nice to you. Seems like every time he comes home you get some nice new doohickey.I think you should definitely keep him.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #379

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
My son's hair is almost down to his waist.. not quite.. it's thick and curly and gorgeous.. he said that he is going off to college, and he is going to cut it...but as I have said he is going to donate it to Locks of Love.. so while selfishly I never want him to cut his hair...I am blessed on the other hand, that he let it grow longer this year to make sure it was long enough to donate...that is a blessing in it's own right.. but selfishly again...his hair is gorgeous and he is absolutely stunningly gorgeous as well....
Old 04-05-2013, 11:51 AM   #380

So who knew the Ipad had to be upgraded to a new system.. whatever that means.. sonny boy did that...I am so addicted to Angry Birds.. LOL!!!!!
Old 04-05-2013, 11:58 AM   #381

Lony is getting a new laptop..and I went to Walfarts and bought my hub's finally underwear!!!! LOLOL!! I got a few good meat deals but not much.. my freezer isn't big enough and my son needs to eat that Marie Calender's lasagne...so I can squeeze something else in there...

I forgot that my husband is scheduled for graveyard, this weekend.. he goes in Sat at 11:30 pm and then Sunday at 11:30 pm.....I bought some Italian sweet sausage for Sunday I am going to make it now and freeze...I am trying to get in with the lady that marks down the meat.. but she is like a rule follower...LOL!! its all good though. I don't blame her..

So hubs and sonny boy went to see the college again today... sonny boy is going to talk to the football coach...sonny boy asked if I wanted to go.. but sadly I probably couldn't walk that far....I know when hubs comes home he is going to back to sleep.. he worked a double last night...

Ok rambling here...

Lucky.. I found some meat to make your dish on Sunday.. I am going to cube it.. however I didn't find Cream of Golden mushroom there.. so I will go up the street sometime this weekend...they happen to have blackberries, blue berries, boysenberries 2 baskets for 3 bucks...that will make a nice fruit salad...
Old 04-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #382

Quote:
A new laptop!!! Wow! That Mike is mighty nice to you. Seems like every time he comes home you get some nice new doohickey.I think you should definitely keep him.
I have never had a laptop before. Now that we have wifi.....

I think I will keep Mike, he is petty special!
Old 04-05-2013, 01:11 PM   #383
Major LCF Poster!

Lony, will Mike marry me??? We could all move to Utah!!
Old 04-05-2013, 01:11 PM   #384

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Lony is getting a new laptop..and I went to Walfarts and bought my hub's finally underwear!!!! LOLOL!! I got a few good meat deals but not much.. my freezer isn't big enough and my son needs to eat that Marie Calender's lasagne...so I can squeeze something else in there...

I forgot that my husband is scheduled for graveyard, this weekend.. he goes in Sat at 11:30 pm and then Sunday at 11:30 pm.....I bought some Italian sweet sausage for Sunday I am going to make it now and freeze...I am trying to get in with the lady that marks down the meat.. but she is like a rule follower...LOL!! its all good though. I don't blame her..

So hubs and sonny boy went to see the college again today... sonny boy is going to talk to the football coach...sonny boy asked if I wanted to go.. but sadly I probably couldn't walk that far....I know when hubs comes home he is going to back to sleep.. he worked a double last night...

Ok rambling here...

Lucky.. I found some meat to make your dish on Sunday.. I am going to cube it.. however I didn't find Cream of Golden mushroom there.. so I will go up the street sometime this weekend...they happen to have blackberries, blue berries, boysenberries 2 baskets for 3 bucks...that will make a nice fruit salad...
Melinda underwear is very, very important stuff. I rank it right under coffee and toilet paper!!
Old 04-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #385

LOLOL
Old 04-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Lony, will Mike marry me??? We could all move to Utah!!
LOL Lucky, You are cracking me up! Can you put up with him building guns in the tiny trailer? He said I earn every prize I get.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #387

Hi folks. I'm back from the escapades. Had a blast. Found lots of stuff. I went shopping today and I was able to look in L and XL instead of 2X or 3X. It was so nice to have a big selection. The consignment store had all the winter stuff for 75% off so I bought lots more than I normally would have, planning for next fall/winter. I got 9 pieces, sweaters, dressy tops, and a purse all for $19.79!!! The purse is a leather/canvas Stone Mountain purse---brand new too.

Then I stopped at one more consignment store and found the motherload of Nike shirts for my boys. I got 9 of those dri wick tees, a brand new pair of jeans for dh and a nice U of A jacket all for $82. Those shirts are normally $30 each and one of them still had tags on it. It was fun. Love when I find good bargains like that.

Got my wings at the tyson store and they had 10 lbs of kielbasi for only $18 so I got a box of that too. Plus a few bags of bnls ckn to throw in the freezer too. Not as cheap as the big boxes but I don't have that much room. The kielbasi and 20 lbs of wings fit fine.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 04-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #388

Quote:
Woohoo!!!!
Old 04-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #389

Melinda---great prices on the berries. YUM Berries are so nutritious and they are my favorite!!!!
Old 04-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #390

Now I am waiting for my laptop to charge. I told Mike, I am so glad we don't have kids now and we can be selfish! OMG.

Melindapoo how are your knees sweetness?
Closed Thread