Old 03-02-2013, 03:45 AM   #181
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Ok time for a daily observation.

I was watching some wedding shows today. I like 4 weddings because they have chubby brides on there too. That being said........

Chubby girls should not wear strapless gowns if you have back boobies. Several of the gals had clevage on their back
I like that show too. Plus I like say yes to the dress. Have you see the one borrowed or new? or something like that? A designer remakes an older gown,like mom's and then the bride decides on that one or new. It's really cool seeing the way she transforms the old gowns.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2013, 05:40 AM   #182

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Good Morning....I was up bright and early at 4:13 am my time... I am up with the farmers!!!!

Mona.. Good Morning..I am going to go to Walfarts this morning..so I am going to check it all out...thankfully he didn't have any last night...with what he went thru with that women he calls his boss.. I am glad he got the much needed rest...

CHewie...Good Morning to you...you know when I was on Atkins and I lost the initial 125 pounds... those were the days... no but seriously when someone asked I told them how I lost weight. I didn't consider it personal at all.. in fact when you tell people Atkins, they always turned their nose up.. so I felt like I was a good voice for low carb... I was really proud that I could say I had went from literally 409...though when I started I was 404...down to 279...why not share it.. give people hope and motivation..
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:42 AM   #183

I have never watched those wedding shows or say yes to dress..LOL I busy watching storage wars or auction hunters or my new favorite Swamp hunting!!
Old 03-02-2013, 05:49 AM   #184

Lonykins. if the chubby girl is confident, I say go for it...wooooohoooo she is feeling good and sexy why not... !!!

Also by the way....wink wink wink wink...I think the pea pod cleansed helped me!!! LOL...

AND Lonykins my son said that his cannibal joke... your version was the one that I was supposed to say... guess I have been married to long to hubs.. cause he never gets a joke right..

Well today is the boy's basketball game...and they aren't supposed to be successful like the girls... so the game starts at 10:30 this morning.. so his friend Matt is going to pick my kid up..I always say any team can beat any team on any given day..so I am sending good vibes to them.. hoping it streams online....so this will give me the morning to go to Walfarts..

Also what is neat, speaking of sports.. that my son's school.. the girl's soccer won the big championship last night....we aren't soccer fans at all...but ironically one of the girls on the team, my son used to go to preschool with her to the high school.. and for some reason my son said they grew miles apart...so they don't speak anymore..no particular reason he said.. but she has always been athletic....and she is their star player...in fact her and my son at 6 years old went and signed up for soccer at the park league.. she took it like gangbusters.. my son was ready to quit after the first practice LOL!!!! so I am really happy for her..she deserves it... she is getting a full ride scholarship to Central FLorida Univ or whatever it is called.. she was always a tiny short girl.. and now she has grown to 5'6"

Anyway enough of my ramblings.. I am going to get my shopping list together...

Last edited by crazyone; 03-02-2013 at 05:51 AM..
Old 03-02-2013, 05:51 AM   #185

Deb.. by the way I had cockroach dreams all darn night.. at one point I jumped out of bed thinking they were flying in my bedroom...
Old 03-02-2013, 05:54 AM   #186

Melinda--my ds18 started soccer in CT when he was 7. His very first practice, he ran head first into a friend of his and flipped over him and broke his collar bone. The grass was wet and they were running like nuts. LOL That ended his soccer career. Soccer is very big in CT. Not here, I couldn't even find a team for my younger ds when he was little so he started in football in first grade and has played ever since. DS18 has a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do but he had to quit a few years ago due to knee problems. We tried therapy but it didn't help. He took lessons 3 or 4 times a week for 8 years straight!!!! Plus he was teaching it too---the last 2 years.
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 03-02-2013, 05:56 AM   #187

So far today: I have cleaned the frig, repacked stuff, washed all the dishes, have the sheets in the washer and took a shower and got dressed. I also organized the deep freezer and took out meat for the week. Next up is my breakfast. I'm thinking about a cheesy scrambled eggs.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:00 AM   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Melinda--my ds18 started soccer in CT when he was 7. His very first practice, he ran head first into a friend of his and flipped over him and broke his collar bone. The grass was wet and they were running like nuts. LOL That ended his soccer career. Soccer is very big in CT. Not here, I couldn't even find a team for my younger ds when he was little so he started in football in first grade and has played ever since. DS18 has a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do but he had to quit a few years ago due to knee problems. We tried therapy but it didn't help. He took lessons 3 or 4 times a week for 8 years straight!!!! Plus he was teaching it too---the last 2 years.
My son never took to Athletics..You know when he went into Middle School, that was the start of that President Testing, the real deal kind of thing and he would call me at work and beg me to tell them he was sick that day.. but I couldn't...and I feel bad about it to this day.. he laughs about it now.. but boy he was so angry...so I am glad he took up the marching band.. cause he loves the drums and it got him exercising.. you could take that or 2 years of PE and he thought he was getting away cheaply.. but that marching was worse than the 2 years LOL..

No soccer in Arkansas???? wow here it's on every street corner here...wow does he miss doing the Tae Kwon Do????
Old 03-02-2013, 06:01 AM   #189

Quote:
So far today: I have cleaned the frig, repacked stuff, washed all the dishes, have the sheets in the washer and took a shower and got dressed. I also organized the deep freezer and took out meat for the week. Next up is my breakfast. I'm thinking about a cheesy scrambled eggs.
Wow Chewie...!!! That is alot.. I have gotten up and showered and haven't moved off this chair...LOL...Soon my son will be up..
Old 03-02-2013, 06:02 AM   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
My son never took to Athletics..You know when he went into Middle School, that was the start of that President Testing, the real deal kind of thing and he would call me at work and beg me to tell them he was sick that day.. but I couldn't...and I feel bad about it to this day.. he laughs about it now.. but boy he was so angry...so I am glad he took up the marching band.. cause he loves the drums and it got him exercising.. you could take that or 2 years of PE and he thought he was getting away cheaply.. but that marching was worse than the 2 years LOL..

No soccer in Arkansas???? wow here it's on every street corner here...wow does he miss doing the Tae Kwon Do????
Yes, I think he does. He doesn't talk about it much but he does see his old sensa at college sometimes.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:03 AM   #191

Quote:
Wow Chewie...!!! That is alot.. I have gotten up and showered and haven't moved off this chair...LOL...Soon my son will be up..
I have eggs and cream cheese on my counter coming to room temp. Plus I took out a bag of berries to thaw too. I have a bunch of stuff I want to cook later today.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:04 AM   #192

Well I am sure he will use what he learned from it for good things....

My son was telling me that the idiotic debate teacher at the high school...asked him if he would give her daughter lessons on the drum.. every Tues, 20 bucks an hour...I said MAKE SURE YOU CLEAR IT WITH THAT LOUSY BAND TEACHER..and he said she did..I am hoping he does.. cause he loves the drums...that's what I just thought of when you said he taught it as well..
Old 03-02-2013, 06:06 AM   #193

It's really good timing that I am getting my energy back because my poor dh is working over 10 hours a day 6 days a week. He is wiped out most nights when he gets home. He said he can't even see a day off in the near future. He has to postpone getting out 2 wisdom teeth that was scheduled for next Thursday--then he was taking off Friday and Saturday. He can't do it now.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:07 AM   #194

Quote:
Well I am sure he will use what he learned from it for good things....

My son was telling me that the idiotic debate teacher at the high school...asked him if he would give her daughter lessons on the drum.. every Tues, 20 bucks an hour...I said MAKE SURE YOU CLEAR IT WITH THAT LOUSY BAND TEACHER..and he said she did..I am hoping he does.. cause he loves the drums...that's what I just thought of when you said he taught it as well..
He didn't get paid, just got credit for being in the Junior leader's club at the place.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:07 AM   #195

They have a 2 pound basket of blueberries at one of my stores, for 3 bucks...and I want to use one for the fruit salad and the rest for that Pioneer women blackberry cobbler.. but use the blueberries..

I wished I could be sitting at your table sampling everything...LOL...
Old 03-02-2013, 06:08 AM   #196

Quote:
It's really good timing that I am getting my energy back because my poor dh is working over 10 hours a day 6 days a week. He is wiped out most nights when he gets home. He said he can't even see a day off in the near future. He has to postpone getting out 2 wisdom teeth that was scheduled for next Thursday--then he was taking off Friday and Saturday. He can't do it now.
Chewie.. I know how that feels...hubs works 6 days a week as it is.. with double shifts...but you have always done tons...you do more in a morning than what I do in a day I swear...
Old 03-02-2013, 06:09 AM   #197

Boy I hope your hubs isn't having that mouth pain associated with wisdom teeth...
Old 03-02-2013, 06:11 AM   #198

Well I am going to get off my duff and get myself together now!!! enjoy your breakfast Chewie!!
Old 03-02-2013, 06:12 AM   #199

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Good Morning Sunshines. I just rolled out of bed. So Melinda you have done more so far this morning than I have.
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:14 AM   #200

LONYKINS!!! errr no I haven't.. I hopped out of bed.. went to the bathroom...and hopped into the shower...oh wait I blew dry my hair for 2 seconds.. so it would dry quicker since I am leaving out early.. that is it...NAP TIME!!!
Old 03-02-2013, 06:48 AM   #201

Quote:
LONYKINS!!! errr no I haven't.. I hopped out of bed.. went to the bathroom...and hopped into the shower...oh wait I blew dry my hair for 2 seconds.. so it would dry quicker since I am leaving out early.. that is it...NAP TIME!!!
And that is still more than I have done!
Old 03-02-2013, 07:03 AM   #202
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
MorningAll!!

Wow, Chewie what a difference a few hours drive makes. Soccer is HUUUUUGE here. No surprise, I am sure to hear, my son played competitive soccer and was very, very good. However, with 3 kids and multiple activities it came to the point where he had to drop one of his sports. We dropped soccer and kept baseball and basketball, track, band and then swimming. LOL We have a huge new soccer complex in town as well where teams from all over the country come to play tournaments in addition to plenty of other huge soccer fields in the county. Sporting KC is not far from us either. One of my son's friends who was drafted to the Sporting KC Jr Team has also been given a Scholarship to a private, Catholic University, Rockhurst. So, it is big here. But, your son has done very well in football, so it worked out well!
Old 03-02-2013, 07:09 AM   #203

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Good morning all!

Chewie, how sweet of your son to go out and help his friend who is sick! You're our early bird now, with lots of energy.

My dishwasher won't be functional till the 11th. I'll have to remember what it's like to wash all dishes, cups, and silverware by hand. Sears didn't have the right Whirlpool part when DH got there, so they had to special order and it won't get here till the 11th! Couldn't find it online, either. It's only $56 but the wait is looooooooong......
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:09 AM   #204

Soccer is not big here at all but we have the cutest little ice hockey team ever.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:10 AM   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Good morning all!

Chewie, how sweet of your son to go out and help his friend who is sick! You're our early bird now, with lots of energy.

My dishwasher won't be functional till the 11th. I'll have to remember what it's like to wash all dishes, cups, and silverware by hand. Sears didn't have the right Whirlpool part when DH got there, so they had to special order and it won't get here till the 11th! Couldn't find it online, either. It's only $56 but the wait is looooooooong......
Welcome to my world. Hand wash dishes every single stinkin day.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:14 AM   #206

Quote:
Good Morning....I was up bright and early at 4:13 am my time... I am up with the farmers!!!!

Mona.. Good Morning..I am going to go to Walfarts this morning..so I am going to check it all out...thankfully he didn't have any last night...with what he went thru with that women he calls his boss.. I am glad he got the much needed rest...

CHewie...Good Morning to you...you know when I was on Atkins and I lost the initial 125 pounds... those were the days... no but seriously when someone asked I told them how I lost weight. I didn't consider it personal at all.. in fact when you tell people Atkins, they always turned their nose up.. so I felt like I was a good voice for low carb... I was really proud that I could say I had went from literally 409...though when I started I was 404...down to 279...why not share it.. give people hope and motivation..
I think it's a good idea to share the WOE or thing that helped you get skinny with strangers, but I would never give personal actual weight numbers to people who know me on Facebook.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:15 AM   #207
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
I know how you feel Chewie. My husband used to travel a lot. Months at a time and often works 12+ hours a day due to deadlines. In fact, it is rare for him to be home in 8 hours, only if the kiddos have a game, meet, performance. I picked him up from work at 7:50 last night. Often times I felt like a single mom. Ok, off to take youngest to dance. BBL
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:19 AM   #208

Quote:
Boy I hope your hubs isn't having that mouth pain associated with wisdom teeth...
It's not real bad but it is causing other problems so it has to be done in the next few months.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:20 AM   #209

Quote:
They have a 2 pound basket of blueberries at one of my stores, for 3 bucks...and I want to use one for the fruit salad and the rest for that Pioneer women blackberry cobbler.. but use the blueberries..

I wished I could be sitting at your table sampling everything...LOL...
Great price. Blueberies are $2.50 a pint here.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:20 AM   #210

Quote:

Can you come wash my dishes next?