Old 03-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #1981
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
LOL Steven lives here in the house with me! i drive him to and from HS and college he has had ample opportunity! Kenny called last night and wanted to come down tonight after work but i convinced him not too he lives 30 miles away and it is going to be 22 degrees and after him working 13 hours he jjust doesn't need to do that! i will see him Friday when we go to Ashleys first OB appt! hopefully they will be back from lexington(over 2 hours away) finalizing all the paperwork on their house
Oh...ok. I got the boys mixed up I guess. I thought it was Kenny who hadn't called. Until Steven gives you a BD hug I wouldn't share my cake with him!LOL
So you are going to the first OB appt!!!!!! That is just so sweet that they invited you. I never got invited by my DIL. With my DD I went different times and I tell you when you first see that baby on the screen and hear the heart beat it will bring tears of joy to your eyes!!!

Wow!!! KCmama is really taking a trip and a half!! Sounds like a fun time.
Lony....I know your hubs left today. For 3 yrs. about 10 years ago my hub would have to leave on Sunday and be gone all week. That really got old and all 3 years he only missed coming back on the weekend twice. By the end of 3 yrs. after his being out of the house so much it took a little getting used to again. I was used to doing and going as I pleased!! I know it is hard when he leaves.
Oksue is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2013, 06:38 PM   #1982
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
Oh...ok. I got the boys mixed up I guess. I thought it was Kenny who hadn't called. Until Steven gives you a BD hug I wouldn't share my cake with him!LOL
So you are going to the first OB appt!!!!!! That is just so sweet that they invited you. I never got invited by my DIL. With my DD I went different times and I tell you when you first see that baby on the screen and hear the heart beat it will bring tears of joy to your eyes!!!

Wow!!! KCmama is really taking a trip and a half!! Sounds like a fun time.
Lony....I know your hubs left today. For 3 yrs. about 10 years ago my hub would have to leave on Sunday and be gone all week. That really got old and all 3 years he only missed coming back on the weekend twice. By the end of 3 yrs. after his being out of the house so much it took a little getting used to again. I was used to doing and going as I pleased!! I know it is hard when he leaves.
LOL Sue he has decided I need an embroidery machine. I asked him where the heck I was going to use it. He said well get a folding craft table and set it up in the living area. As long as it is taken down when I come to visit it is all good. Silly man.
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #1983

From Kcmama

Hey gang! I hope this pic is agood one. I had to have youngest send it to my email from her phone. I didn't take pics with my phone as my dh told me to only use the camera. Apparently the phone pics don't look so great when enlarged on the computer. We are having a great time. Lots of walking! Good to counteract the sitting while traveling. Hope you are all doing well and having fun. We get back on Friday.

Thanks Lony for posting these.

I had a few minutes to read a bit on the thread. Wanted to wish Deb a Happy Birthday before I forget! Ken is awesome!

Welcome back, Chewie, sounds like you had fun.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:40 PM   #1984

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Sue, this is a very beautiful picture you posted for Deb's birthday! And personalized, too! Thanks for brightening my day with it. The pink roses are simply beautiful.
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:46 PM   #1985

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
I had an 1.5 hr long webinar to attend for work this evening and guess what ...time to go to bed.

I am so excited for KC for having such a good time.

Chews, glad to have you back and to hear you and DS14 had a great time together!

Lony, now that Mike is not home, we will see lots more of you, I hope. And do let us know how the shakes are working out in your new plan.

Sue, your grandkids are super lucky to have you! They will be enjoying their Easter gifts.

Mona, enjoy your weekend. How are you feeling emoitonally? Much, much better, I hope. Many hugs

Melinda, thinking of you and missing you. Hope you come back soon.

Hi Linda, Lynn, Crystal, Deb

Staying on plan is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Miles walked since July 2013 - over 1,160 .....and over 2,500,000 steps
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:08 PM   #1986
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Eliza.....this is just for you for being so thoughtful and enjoying the flowers!!
Good night to all!!!

Old 03-21-2013, 03:50 AM   #1987

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09

Sue how do you DO that???
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:52 AM   #1988

oh yeah gah Pin terest os going to be UPGRADING their format too! ruined FB and Photobucket for me and NOW pin terest too???
Old 03-21-2013, 04:43 AM   #1989
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning!
I'm going to clean my sewing room up this morning a little so I don't have to sew and be surrounded by a mess!LOL
What is everyone else doing today?

Deb....go to imikimi. You just download a picture to it. I e mail it to myself and then put it in my iphoto.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:22 AM   #1990

thanks Sue! is iphoto something on your iphone or ipad? i don't have either but Ken has a knockoff android tablet?

i HAVE to clean my sewing room(Kenny's old room) GOT to get started clearing out his closet for that reading nook /grandkid bed makeover
but geeze WHERE am i supposed to put the 20 years of stuff that is in there?? it has Kenny's old chest of drawers in it (that i had painted red yellow and blue and put his abc blocks as the drawer pulls SIGH) and i think there is room for that beside my sewing table but man all the rest! it is a 3x4 closet nd stuffed to the brim
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 03-21-2013, 05:57 AM   #1991
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Deb....iphoto is on my computer for downloading my pictures.
Maybe it's time for a garage sale??? I use my old chest of drawers for the grandkids books and such. I bet you will find stuff you don't even remember having! LOL
I once heard someone say if you have stuff such as clothes that you have not used in 6 months you need to get rid of it. That is hard to do but I guess it keeps things from getting cluttered maybe. One mistake I have made over and over is getting rid of my "Big" clothes. I always think I have found the answer to my weight problem and then I seem to gain it back and I always wish I had those clothes back!!! LOL
iphoto is on my computer for downloading my pictures.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:29 AM   #1992

thanks Sue sigh we are way in a holler yard sales don't do so well SIGH
and YES i regret throwing out mybigger clothes as well as Steven's we had done soo well on hcg then the year (2years) from h e double toothpicks happened and we are in worse shape than before ya know i had hope then and we really had done well i lost over 75 and steven was close to 100 gone GAH and he had those expensive clothes from the big and tall shop but i wa certain he would never need them again boy i got fooled and now with all the medical bills i can't afford to get him any more of those he has been wearing sweats for the last couple of months UGH

gah got an email from EKU about "college days" where they could go do a tour and speak to professors in their interested field ,
hey arts and science is during his spring break!!! sooo i try to sign him up for it and it is FULL i JUST got the email!!! how could that happen soo fast ???? GAH i swear we miss out on everything
Old 03-21-2013, 06:32 AM   #1993

Good Morning Sunshines. Three inches of snow today What the heck?!?!

Sue I love your pictures, they are so sweet.

Deb did you have fun on your birthday? Looks like a whole lot of people sent you well wishes.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:36 AM   #1994

thanks Lony i got a lot of well wishes online but no my birthday was just like every other day except poor Ken trying his best for me ya know?? and gah Steven never mentioned it NADA soo another lonely day on the computer kenny called and said it snowed at their house so it did snow a little on my birthday even if i didn't see it
anyone want to help me figure out this new coffee pot?

i took a pic of the closet but i is askeered to post it

oh that reminds me Lony! i saw a few of your pics when i signed into MY FB lol that camera seems to take great pics!

MELINDA it is 23 degrees here this morning and there are danged ants on my windowsill!!!: annoyed:
Old 03-21-2013, 06:40 AM   #1995

Ahh yes the pictures of my men. It is because I had awesome subjects. LOL But thank you. With the snow today I am going to hunker down with the DVD's that came with the camera and do me some learnin.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:41 AM   #1996

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Deb....iphoto is on my computer for downloading my pictures.
Maybe it's time for a garage sale??? I use my old chest of drawers for the grandkids books and such. I bet you will find stuff you don't even remember having! LOL
I once heard someone say if you have stuff such as clothes that you have not used in 6 months you need to get rid of it. That is hard to do but I guess it keeps things from getting cluttered maybe. One mistake I have made over and over is getting rid of my "Big" clothes. I always think I have found the answer to my weight problem and then I seem to gain it back and I always wish I had those clothes back!!! LOL
iphoto is on my computer for downloading my pictures.
I did the same thing and my mil continued to remind me how thin I had gotten and then gained the weight back and should have kept my fat clothes. GRRRRRRR I know what I did BETTER than anyone!
chewiegand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:42 AM   #1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Good Morning Sunshines. Three inches of snow today What the heck?!?!

Sue I love your pictures, they are so sweet.

Deb did you have fun on your birthday? Looks like a whole lot of people sent you well wishes.
Hey girl. We might get a wintery mix tonight into tomorrow or just rain, who knows where the line will fall, we're just on the edge. We've not had much snow this winter at all.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:43 AM   #1998

Quote:
Ahh yes the pictures of my men. It is because I had awesome subjects. LOL But thank you. With the snow today I am going to hunker down with the DVD's that came with the camera and do me some learnin.
Good idea.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:44 AM   #1999

I slept so well in my own bed. Sigh. In the hotel, I tossed and turned and looked at the clock every hour. It is so good to be home. I need to head to the grocery store today. I want to make carnitas for tonight. I did laundry yesterday and folded it this morning. I need to catch up with house stuff---clean the frig, empty the dishwasher, etc.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:46 AM   #2000

howdy chewie
Old 03-21-2013, 06:50 AM   #2001
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Deb, don't hit the closet like there is no tomorrow. Tell yourself you are going to get rid of one garbage bag, or five items, or go through one box each day. If you break it up into "doable" steps, it will seem much easier. Once you get started, you may decide you are being so productive, you want to do twice as much each day.
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:50 AM   #2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Hey girl. We might get a wintery mix tonight into tomorrow or just rain, who knows where the line will fall, we're just on the edge. We've not had much snow this winter at all.
We are susposed to get 8 inches between today and Sunday. Well if the sun would come out that would make some awesome pictures
Old 03-21-2013, 06:53 AM   #2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky51 View Post
Deb, don't hit the closet like there is no tomorrow. Tell yourself you are going to get rid of one garbage bag, or five items, or go through one box each day. If you break it up into "doable" steps, it will seem much easier. Once you get started, you may decide you are being so productive, you want to do twice as much each day.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:57 AM   #2004

So while I made mostly good food choices on vacation, my digestion system still is a tad off. That's very usual for me. I did eat things I normally wouldn't have had since we had different foods and ds and I shared. I didn't over eat but tasted a few things---a bite here and there. Today I need to get back to business and back to my normal routine.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:01 AM   #2005

Does anyone have an embroidery machine? I am looking for one that does amazing work but is not fifteen hundred dollars. LOL
Old 03-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #2006

Quote:
We are susposed to get 8 inches between today and Sunday. Well if the sun would come out that would make some awesome pictures
Happy Spring!!!!
Old 03-21-2013, 07:08 AM   #2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Happy Spring!!!!
No Shitike mushrooms!
Old 03-21-2013, 07:38 AM   #2008

Quote:
Does anyone have an embroidery machine? I am looking for one that does amazing work but is not fifteen hundred dollars. LOL
Nope.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:50 AM   #2009

i don't have one for just that reason have you seen some of the fancier sewing machines at wally world though?? they seem to have tons of the stiches and some even have the embroidery cards and are cheaper
hey there is one for 360 on the site
Brother Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine, SE-400
Old 03-21-2013, 07:53 AM   #2010

if you check it out read the reviews LOL lots of "geek speak"' i guess is the best thing to call it that i don't understand about the embroidery world

Last edited by debkeversole; 03-21-2013 at 07:55 AM..