Old 03-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #1561
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
No, my dear, you are not ravished, you are ravishING!

That lady doctor with the funky website.....can't wrap my brain around it. She must be an exhibitionist. But to have a professional job and be doing this, could be fired.
Kind of pisses me off.. cause every 5 minutes there is something to worry about at hub's jobs.. and she gets away with it...plus she treats hubs like crap...and only talks to him, when she needs it...otherwise she is nasty and rude..I think she knows my hub's loves bbw's.. and she uses that... I told hubs that.. and he goes no she does it to everyone. and I said don't be naive....people tend to use whatever they have available if you know what I mean.. if it means to make herself look good, she will throw you under a bus...

Anyway...

the good news is.. I am up to 35 minutes....I am about to plotz.. but I am working my way to 60!!!
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2013, 08:13 AM   #1562

Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Lony, bet you're super excited about getting your honey home. May be a while before you come up for air.

We should forget about hearing from you in the next few days.
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:14 AM   #1563

Quote:
Thanks, girls! Trying. Can't figure out how I ended up with such extremely dry skin and nasal passages. I've been slathering coconut oil on myself by the handfuls.

Just ordered the teardrop ultrasonic cool mist humidifier this weekend and it's coming in today. Cool thing is it looks like a teardrop. But apart from that, can't wait to get some more moisture in the air during the day and at night.

The inside of my nose is super dry and painful.

I have tons of laundry to do today, also need to vacuum and straighten the master bedroom, then deep clean the master bath. Kitty knocked some plants into my tub this morning, so there is quite the cleanup there.
Have you been taking antihistamines? That could be the cause of the dryness
Old 03-13-2013, 08:14 AM   #1564

Lynn.. I am addicted to kitchen gadgets..but there is no way I would use it.. and it's a good waste of 50 bucks.. notice the price never came down since it first came out...

As I am getting older.. I just want to live in a house.. well for instance, my living room.. I want a comfy chair, a table, a TV...would love to take stuff off the walls...and that's it...I want to live minimally.. but hubs has to fill every single space.. so I am going to work on that when sonny boy leaves.. we are going minimal in the house...I go hog wild on kitchen gadgets to bring it to that again.. and it's clutter.. last week on the clearance rack at the Ralphs market.. they had a set of 2 pastry brushes marked down to 75 cents.. I got it.. but when have I ever used one of those...
Old 03-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #1565

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Kind of pisses me off.. cause every 5 minutes there is something to worry about at hub's jobs.. and she gets away with it...plus she treats hubs like crap...and only talks to him, when she needs it...otherwise she is nasty and rude..I think she knows my hub's loves bbw's.. and she uses that... I told hubs that.. and he goes no she does it to everyone. and I said don't be naive....people tend to use whatever they have available if you know what I mean.. if it means to make herself look good, she will throw you under a bus...

Anyway...

the good news is.. I am up to 35 minutes....I am about to plotz.. but I am working my way to 60!!!
I want 65 minutes today!
Old 03-13-2013, 08:18 AM   #1566

So yesterday at the high school.. the middle school kids and the teachers came up there.. and my sonny boy went looking around for his old teachers from middle school.. in the middle school the hair had to be cut above the collar line...so he found all the teachers he had.. and he said that he was touched because they all remembered him and his name.. and he said they talked fondly, and they hugged.. and his most favorite is moving back east, but she promised to attend his graduation..even if she doesn't, it put a smile on my boy's face....he said they all freaked out over his hair.. because in middle school, as I said the hair was above the collar line.. but now his hair is down the middle of his back.. like shirley temple natural ringlets.. and it is as thick as horse hair....he said they all felt and loved his hair LOLOLOL!!!! aww well.. I know that hair is going to be gone, when summer is over...at least it will be donated to a very worthy cause...

Ok ladies.. I gotta chip into my 35 minutes here...wish me luck!!!

Last edited by crazyone; 03-13-2013 at 08:20 AM..
Old 03-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #1567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
I want 65 minutes today!
are you shipping me???? I can barely move the 60!!!!!!

Well you come massage my legs if I do????
Old 03-13-2013, 08:20 AM   #1568
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
I am back! Happy to report that I have finished my first 6 rows of the day, folded towels, put dark load into dryer, put whites into washer, washed dishes, started dishwasher, wiped counters and stove top, and watered tulips. In fact, I just sent Lony two pics of the Tulips to share some spring sunshine and happiness with you all. It is gorgeous here today. Very few clouds in the brilliant blue sky. Grass has really greened up here.
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:21 AM   #1569

Good Lord Kcmama..I would be wiped out..
Old 03-13-2013, 08:23 AM   #1570
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Quote:
Lynn.. I am addicted to kitchen gadgets..but there is no way I would use it.. and it's a good waste of 50 bucks.. notice the price never came down since it first came out...

As I am getting older.. I just want to live in a house.. well for instance, my living room.. I want a comfy chair, a table, a TV...would love to take stuff off the walls...and that's it...I want to live minimally.. but hubs has to fill every single space.. so I am going to work on that when sonny boy leaves.. we are going minimal in the house...I go hog wild on kitchen gadgets to bring it to that again.. and it's clutter.. last week on the clearance rack at the Ralphs market.. they had a set of 2 pastry brushes marked down to 75 cents.. I got it.. but when have I ever used one of those...
Melinda...older?... Aren't you in your 40's?...ahh...I remember them well..
CinnamonSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:24 AM   #1571
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Actually...I agree with you..when I left MA...I moved everything I needed into a Honda Civic..lol...seriously..I left it all behind..and told the kids to help themselves...I ocassionally purge this place too...feels so good.
CinnamonSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:27 AM   #1572

Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
I am back! Happy to report that I have finished my first 6 rows of the day, folded towels, put dark load into dryer, put whites into washer, washed dishes, started dishwasher, wiped counters and stove top, and watered tulips. In fact, I just sent Lony two pics of the Tulips to share some spring sunshine and happiness with you all. It is gorgeous here today. Very few clouds in the brilliant blue sky. Grass has really greened up here.

What a cheerful attitude, too! Makes me smile. Thank you for bringing sunshine and happiness to us.
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:27 AM   #1573

Quote:
I only got one

Old 03-13-2013, 08:28 AM   #1574
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I was thinking about doing a low carb day.. I am just starving barving....and low carb, the protein makes me full..just wish they had a pill to stop the munchie monster for me...know what I mean???grr hope the whoosh fairy visits you...
She probably won't now since I ate homemade carbs this morning. Anyhooo, congrats to your son's teams! Great wins. Hope his throat gets better soon. Will he drink tea with lemon and honey?
Old 03-13-2013, 08:28 AM   #1575

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
Actually...I agree with you..when I left MA...I moved everything I needed into a Honda Civic..lol...seriously..I left it all behind..and told the kids to help themselves...I ocassionally purge this place too...feels so good.
Lynn, who is in your avatar?
Old 03-13-2013, 08:29 AM   #1576
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Oksue
Stats: 320/290/170
WOE: Healthy Eating
Start Date: 6/13/11
Everyone is up and going it sounds!
Lynn, do you use your bullet for making fruit drinks or what? Hubs has always wanted one.
Eliza......get to feeling better soon!! You are wasting your Spring Break!!!
Lony.....enjoy having hubby home!!!!!!!!
Melinda....that was nice that Jermery got to see all his old teachers and they made over him. Good for the male ego!!!! That is great that he is going to donate his locks!!
Chewie......I hope you can figure out what is causing the hives. I used to know a lady who would get them whenever she got upset. Did you happen to get upset over something maybe?

Hi to everyone.....Eli is playing in the tub with his new bunny cycle. We have already been to the $1 store this morning. He wanted a big form plane so he and papa could fly it this evening. Have a great day all!!!!
Oksue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:31 AM   #1577

How pretty. Love spring flowers, especially tulips. My grandpa had over a hundred growing in his yard each Spring. I used to take a paintbrush and cross pollinate them as a kid. Got many cool color combos.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:32 AM   #1578

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Someone asked for the pb protein fudge recipe. I used choc protein powder and added about 2 Tcocoa too. Also, didn't use that much splenda---I used a combo or liquid a.s.(EZSweetz) and a little splenda Here it is:

1 stick of butter
1/2 cup of peanut butter
2 oz. of cream cheese
1 cup of granular Splenda
2 scoops of vanilla flavored Protein Designer Whey Powder
Melt the butter and peanut butter in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir. Microwave for another 1 min. Remove and stir in the cream cheese until completely dissolved. Stir in the Splenda and then stir in the Designer Whey Powder. Grease a 6 1/2 inch square container (I used a 1 quart corning ware cassarole dish. Line with wax paper. Pour in the dish. Put in the refrigerater until cool. To speed up this process place in the freezer until cool. Cut it into 20 - 1 inch square pieces. Carbs per serving - 2.2 per piece when cut into 20 pieces
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!

Last edited by chewiegand; 03-13-2013 at 08:34 AM..
chewiegand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #1579
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Good Lord Kcmama..I would be wiped out..
It just seemed to go by so fast. I also took out the recycle cart and brought in the garbage cart. It is so beautiful out and felt cool. The birds are singing.....Do you have those big things that you roll out to the curb? I like the fact that I can roll them out but they take up quite a bit of room in the garage.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #1580

Old 03-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #1581

No Lynn.. I am a little older...maybe that's why i feel this need to sit in an empty room sometimes.....

Kcmama.. yeah he has been drinking it for 2 weeks now...this flu going around here is just killer to get rid of...and you know it's bad when these kids aren't bouncing back...

Sue!!!! Good Morning and enjoy your day...

Ok I am really going to add on some minutes now!! LOL
Old 03-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #1582

I told Lony yesterday I think I'm gonna give the 5:2 diet a try.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:34 AM   #1583
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Someone asked for the pb protein fudge recipe. I used choc protein powder and added about 2 Tcocoa too. Also, didn't use that much splenda---I used a combo or liquid a.s.(EZSweetz) and a little splenda Here it is:

1 stick of butter
1/2 cup of peanut butter
2 oz. of cream cheese
1 cup of granular Splenda
2 scoops of vanilla flavored Protein Designer Whey Powder
Melt the butter and peanut butter in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir. Microwave for another 1 min. Remove and stir in the cream cheese until completely dissolved. Stir in the Splenda and then stir in the Designer Whey Powder. Grease a 6 1/2 inch square container (I used a 1 quart corning ware cassarole dish. Line with wax paper. Pour in the dish. Put in the refrigerater until cool. To speed up this process place in the freezer until cool. Cut it into 20 - 1 inch square pieces.

Carbs per serving - 2.2 per piece when cut into 20 pieces
Thanks for this! I shall have to copy it to have on hand if I decide to go back lc.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:34 AM   #1584

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksue View Post
Everyone is up and going it sounds!
Lynn, do you use your bullet for making fruit drinks or what? Hubs has always wanted one.
Eliza......get to feeling better soon!! You are wasting your Spring Break!!!
Lony.....enjoy having hubby home!!!!!!!!
Melinda....that was nice that Jermery got to see all his old teachers and they made over him. Good for the male ego!!!! That is great that he is going to donate his locks!!
Chewie......I hope you can figure out what is causing the hives. I used to know a lady who would get them whenever she got upset. Did you happen to get upset over something maybe?

Hi to everyone.....Eli is playing in the tub with his new bunny cycle. We have already been to the $1 store this morning. He wanted a big form plane so he and papa could fly it this evening. Have a great day all!!!!
I get hives on my neck if/when I get stressed out. Never had them around my eyes though.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:35 AM   #1585

Quote:
It just seemed to go by so fast. I also took out the recycle cart and brought in the garbage cart. It is so beautiful out and felt cool. The birds are singing.....Do you have those big things that you roll out to the curb? I like the fact that I can roll them out but they take up quite a bit of room in the garage.
By the way the flowers are gorgeous...

I don't know what a garbage cart is... our trash cans are from the city.. we have a black one for trash.. a green one for lawn stuff and a blue one for recyclables...and they have wheels on them...that you wheel down to your curb on trash day...
Old 03-13-2013, 08:35 AM   #1586

My stupid nails need to dry, I have stuff to do.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:37 AM   #1587

Never heard of the 5:2 diet
Old 03-13-2013, 08:37 AM   #1588
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lony, you been to the grocery to stock up on foodstuffs? Laundry done? Or are you waiting for Mike to help since you hurt your ankle? I certainly wouldn't blame you for that. Thanks for posting the flower pics. Hope they make everyone smile and feel happy.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:39 AM   #1589

Another really good recipe(according to dh and ds). She calls it cornbread but I didn't have that flavoring)

Cheesy bacon bread
1½ c. almond flour
2 T. coconut flour
¼ c. golden flax meal
1 3/4 tsp. baking soda
1 c. grated cheese (I use cheddar)
5 eggs, beaten
2 T. coconut oil, melted
2 T. olive oil
1 T. cider vinegar
1 tsp. corn flavoring (optional, for a “corn” taste.)
Preheat oven to 350º. Grease your pan or muffin tin cups (or use paper liners) and set aside. I use a non-standard size non-stick loaf pan that is 4½” wide, 2½” deep and 10″ long. Measure all dry ingredients and cheese into a medium measuring bowl, stir and set aside. Beat eggs and all liquid ingredients in a small bowl and add them to the dry ingredients. Stir to blend all into a smooth batter. Using a rubber spatula, scrape batter into a greased loaf pan, 8×8 square dish, a round 9″ pan, or onto a greased sheet for cutting into 10 scones, rolls or biscuits. Shape dough evenly as desired or spoon into 10 greased muffin tin cups. Pop into preheated 350º oven for about 20 minutes for biscuits, rolls or muffins; bake 30-35 minutes for a loaf, 9″ round or 8×8 square version. Ovens vary, so check with toothpick test. Remove and cool in pan a few minutes. Run sharp knife around edges to loosen and tip out onto a cutting board. Slice loaf or scones into 10servings. Serve warm with butter.NUTRITIONAL INFO: Makes 10 slices, muffins, biscuits or wedges. Each serving contains: 293.6 calories 26g fat 6.16 g carbs, 3.18 g fiber, 2.88 g NET CARBS
Old 03-13-2013, 08:41 AM   #1590

Quote:
Lony, you been to the grocery to stock up on foodstuffs? Laundry done? Or are you waiting for Mike to help since you hurt your ankle? I certainly wouldn't blame you for that. Thanks for posting the flower pics. Hope they make everyone smile and feel happy.
I just need milk and I have to touch up the bathroom. Other than that I am all done.