Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > The Century Club
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2013, 06:45 AM   #1531
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Melindochka, just had a thought, you also exercise au naturel, don't you?
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2013, 06:46 AM   #1532
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,412
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Hey, Eliza,

Have you used any of these products? Are they good? I may have to invest in a couple. Anything by L'Occitane is good.
I've used the L'Occitane cream and it was wonderful. I know they are costly, but this one, thankfully, was a gift
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:49 AM   #1533
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,412
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Funny I'd never thought of that before. Then all of a sudden it occurred to me .....if she cooks au naturel and does everything else at home au naturel, then she must be exercising au naturel.....
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:52 AM   #1534
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Funny I'd never thought of that before. Then all of a sudden it occurred to me .....if she cooks au naturel and does everything else at home au naturel, then she must be exercising au naturel.....
I don't think I could do that....too much gravity on this planet.
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:52 AM   #1535
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,412
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
So for the second time in a few weeks, I have hives on my face. WTH??? My eyes are all itchy and a bit swollen. We ate so late last night, 8:20, that I took 2 benadryl and went to bed at 9:30. I don't know what I'm going to do today. I might have to call my dr. GRRRR
Oh no! Feel better, Chewie!

Could it be a contact allergy? Have you changed any soaps/shampoos/detergents lately?
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:52 AM   #1536
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
kcmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 4,236
Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
I have been wearing Beautiful for years
I used to wear Beautiful, too. In fact, I have pretty much worn mostly Estee Lauder perfumes all my life. Pleasures and White Linen from Estee Lauder have been my standbys for years. Then one day a couple of years ago I smelled the Light Blue Dolce and Gabana and I was hooked.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
I am reading a book called Kick Your Fat in the Nuts by T.C. Hale, he says if your digestion is not working properly you will never lose weight. He has some very interesting information on body chemistry and how to lose weight by getting all your "functions" in order. I would highly recommend it.

Oh and it is super funny so it makes reading a pleasure!
Hmmm, guess I shall have to look for that. Have you implemented any of the recommendations from the book? Are they working?
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:55 AM   #1537
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
I used to wear Beautiful, too. In fact, I have pretty much worn mostly Estee Lauder perfumes all my life. Pleasures and White Linen from Estee Lauder have been my standbys for years. Then one day a couple of years ago I smelled the Light Blue Dolce and Gabana and I was hooked.




Hmmm, guess I shall have to look for that. Have you implemented any of the recommendations from the book? Are they working?
I just started reading it. I did purchase the supplements recommended to get my digestion working properly yesterday. I took the quiz and answered yes to every darn question Hopefully they get here soon.
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:01 AM   #1538
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,412
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Im so mad that my cold or whatever it is ....is still lingering on. I have places to be and things to do, no time to be sick. Cant even sleep at night because of the freakin stuffed nose. John has the same thing.....Thankfully it has moved out if my lungs and into my nose only so I guess I should count my blessings......
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:05 AM   #1539
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Im so mad that my cold or whatever it is ....is still lingering on. I have places to be and things to do, no time to be sick. Cant even sleep at night because of the freakin stuffed nose. John has the same thing.....Thankfully it has moved out if my lungs and into my nose only so I guess I should count my blessings......
I was so frustrated yesterday, every time I bent my head down to sew my nose would run like a faucet!

I hope you get to feeling better soon Eliza!
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:12 AM   #1540
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,775
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Oh no! Feel better, Chewie!

Could it be a contact allergy? Have you changed any soaps/shampoos/detergents lately?
I did change my moisturizer but this started happening even before I did that so I don't think it's that.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:12 AM   #1541
Way too much time on my hands!
 
chewiegand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 25,775
Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Eliza and Lony---feel better soon. Hugs.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:17 AM   #1542
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
thanks Chewie. I feel ok, just my stupid nose
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:18 AM   #1543
Big Yapper!!!!
 
CinnamonSpice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 7,521
Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
So for the second time in a few weeks, I have hives on my face. WTH??? My eyes are all itchy and a bit swollen. We ate so late last night, 8:20, that I took 2 benadryl and went to bed at 9:30. I don't know what I'm going to do today. I might have to call my dr. GRRRR
I have had hives from hell...o...all over. Since they are just on your face..new face cream..new perfume..something new you ate..new shampoo...new hair dye..you get the drift..
CinnamonSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:20 AM   #1544
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
kcmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Posts: 4,236
Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
Ok, I have just made the kids' beds, picked up dirty clothes, put a load of darks in to wash. Now I am going to sit here and knit 6 rows on my scarf. I try to do 12 rows a day and I didn't get any done at all yesterday! Darn it all. That means I should try to do 24 rows today..... plus sew another little dress......truly I feel like time goes faster each day.

Well, Eliza, hope you and your dh feel a 1000x better by the end of the day today.

Lony, sure hope you have kicked whatever was trying to start with you yesterday. How is the ankle/foot?

Chewie, do you have an epipen? If you are developing an allergic reaction to something you may need to invest in one. If your airway should get blocked you won't be able to down a Benedryl.
__________________
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:41 AM   #1545
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Long johns, jeans, full snow suit and a parka!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WOMEN????!!!!!
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:42 AM   #1546
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Im so mad that my cold or whatever it is ....is still lingering on. I have places to be and things to do, no time to be sick. Cant even sleep at night because of the freakin stuffed nose. John has the same thing.....Thankfully it has moved out if my lungs and into my nose only so I guess I should count my blessings......
I hope you feel better Ms Texas Cutie.. Sonny boy was telling me this morning his throat is still killing him.. but that could have been from the basketball games yesterday.. apparently the boys played first and barely won.. and the girls friggen ate them for dinner...GIRL POWER!!! LOL...so I told maybe it's from the screaming and yelling too...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:43 AM   #1547
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
I was so frustrated yesterday, every time I bent my head down to sew my nose would run like a faucet!

I hope you get to feeling better soon Lony!
Well I better get you a jumbo sized box of tissues!!! Feel better...the man is coming home today!!
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:45 AM   #1548
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Melindochka, just had a thought, you also exercise au naturel, don't you?
I do!!! or next to nothing...man when I had to wear those sweat pants.. it was like wearing a straight jacket all over my legs..
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:47 AM   #1549
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,412
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Thanks, girls! Trying. Can't figure out how I ended up with such extremely dry skin and nasal passages. I've been slathering coconut oil on myself by the handfuls.

Just ordered the teardrop ultrasonic cool mist humidifier this weekend and it's coming in today. Cool thing is it looks like a teardrop. But apart from that, can't wait to get some more moisture in the air during the day and at night.

The inside of my nose is super dry and painful.

I have tons of laundry to do today, also need to vacuum and straighten the master bedroom, then deep clean the master bath. Kitty knocked some plants into my tub this morning, so there is quite the cleanup there.
__________________
Eliza


Staying on plan is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Miles walked since July 2013 - over 1,160 .....and over 2,500,000 steps
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:48 AM   #1550
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmama View Post
Well, I have been eating lc since Friday. Been hungry a lot most days and have not lost a single pound. So, this morning I ate a slice of the Oatmeal Choc Chip bread that I made. I am bummed. My weight just does not want to budge.
I was thinking about doing a low carb day.. I am just starving barving....and low carb, the protein makes me full..just wish they had a pill to stop the munchie monster for me...know what I mean???grr hope the whoosh fairy visits you...
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:48 AM   #1551
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Elizakins.. as long as your cleaning up.. come to my house!!!
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:53 AM   #1552
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,412
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
I hope you feel better Ms Texas Cutie.. Sonny boy was telling me this morning his throat is still killing him.. but that could have been from the basketball games yesterday.. apparently the boys played first and barely won.. and the girls friggen ate them for dinner...GIRL POWER!!! LOL...so I told maybe it's from the screaming and yelling too...
Girl Power! Hope your sonny boy feels better soon. Everybody around here is sick again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
I do!!! or next to nothing...man when I had to wear those sweat pants.. it was like wearing a straight jacket all over my legs..
I knew it! Never done it myself but promise to try it out. With the door locked - the treadmill is in my bedroom.
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:54 AM   #1553
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
So my hubs works with this 500 pound doctor..she really is a beautiful women, MEAN AS NAILS HOWEVER.... anyway she lost 60 pounds...and she told hubs she did it by getting that magic bullet and juicing veggies and fruits...she told hubs she is weighing in at 396.. but I am telling you she better add another 50 to that... she is on a jumbo bbw sized website where she sends them naked pics of herself and posts it.. wonder if the company found out, if she could be fired.. anyway..

Too many ways to lose weight.. it's just a matter of sticking to the diet and working it, I guess..don't know...I have never been one to drink a meal...I am more ravished.....

Last edited by crazyone; 03-13-2013 at 07:56 AM..
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:56 AM   #1554
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Elizakins.. I wear tank top and panties...as I said it's in my gene.. I can't handle the feel of clothes on me.....except I did need the pants this winter...

We are going into the Mid 90's until Sunday....and so it's back to my usual wear...

I have 26 of my 60 minutes in of my walking...grrr..
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:57 AM   #1555
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 15,595
Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
Ok I am going to do some more walking....wish me luck!!
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:59 AM   #1556
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,412
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
So my hubs works with this 500 pound doctor..she really is a beautiful women, MEAN AS NAILS HOWEVER.... anyway she lost 60 pounds...and she told hubs she did it by getting that magic bullet and juicing veggies and fruits...she told hubs she is weighing in at 396.. but I am telling you she better add another 50 to that... she is on a jumbo bbw sized website where she sends them naked pics of herself and posts it.. wonder if the company found out, if she could be fired.. anyway..

Too many ways to lose weight.. it's just a matter of sticking to the diet and working it, I guess..don't know...I have never been one to drink a meal...I am more ravished.....
No, my dear, you are not ravished, you are ravishING!

That lady doctor with the funky website.....can't wrap my brain around it. She must be an exhibitionist. But to have a professional job and be doing this, could be fired.
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:59 AM   #1557
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Lony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buffalo Wyoming
Posts: 11,679
Gallery: Lony
Stats: 357/230/160
WOE: Atkins(ish)
Start Date: July 6 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Thanks, girls! Trying. Can't figure out how I ended up with such extremely dry skin and nasal passages. I've been slathering coconut oil on myself by the handfuls.

Just ordered the teardrop ultrasonic cool mist humidifier this weekend and it's coming in today. Cool thing is it looks like a teardrop. But apart from that, can't wait to get some more moisture in the air during the day and at night.

The inside of my nose is super dry and painful.

I have tons of laundry to do today, also need to vacuum and straighten the master bedroom, then deep clean the master bath. Kitty knocked some plants into my tub this morning, so there is quite the cleanup there.
Have you had your thyroid checked lately?
Lony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:01 AM   #1558
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,412
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Lony, bet you're super excited about getting your honey home. May be a while before you come up for air.

We should forget about hearing from you in the next few days.
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:02 AM   #1559
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,412
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lony View Post
Have you had your thyroid checked lately?
Nope. I was fine, then overnight dried out like the Sahara desert.
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:05 AM   #1560
Big Yapper!!!!
 
CinnamonSpice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 7,521
Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
So my hubs works with this 500 pound doctor..she really is a beautiful women, MEAN AS NAILS HOWEVER.... anyway she lost 60 pounds...and she told hubs she did it by getting that magic bullet and juicing veggies and fruits...she told hubs she is weighing in at 396.. but I am telling you she better add another 50 to that... she is on a jumbo bbw sized website where she sends them naked pics of herself and posts it.. wonder if the company found out, if she could be fired.. anyway..

Too many ways to lose weight.. it's just a matter of sticking to the diet and working it, I guess..don't know...I have never been one to drink a meal...I am more ravished.....
I have the Nutribullet..love it..super easy to use and clean.
CinnamonSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:19 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.