Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 07:51 AM   #451
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: debkeversole
Stats: 370/343/199
WOE: 8/29/11 R9P2 HCG diet
Start Date: 10-8-09
happy monday all! i went to the store And dang it tore a nail off below thw quick got some tape on it until i can get back out to get some crazy glue hopefully it won't tear the rest of the way

i got the dishwasher going LOL and that is about it
debkeversole is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2013, 07:54 AM   #452

Gallery: chewiegand
Stats: Fat/Fluff/Fit
Start Date: restart every Monday
Melinda---hugs to you. We both need to snap out of it. Hope ds feels better soon.
chewiegand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:57 AM   #453

Deb--that kittie with the cold is so cute! Love it.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:01 AM   #454

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyone View Post
Just want to say good morning...

Chewie.. I hear you girl.. your not a mean wife at all.. hardly...

Kcmama..I really love the cauliflower au gratin with bacon.. but they complain about that...

Lony.. Good Morning....

My son told me this morning he isn't going to school today...so I know he must be sick.. other than his surgery.. he never takes time off of school.. so I ran to the market.. got the Gatorade to a chocolate bar for him..soup, cough drops..juice etc...I just worry about him being dehydrated..happened to my husband a few years ago.. they had to call an ambulance at his night job...when he sick he doesn't eat or drink.. and boom he fainted.. so I don't want that happening ever again...

I am just down in the crapper today.. ate too much gained weight blah blah...my knees are killing me so no walking.. but hey it's Monday.. and the gardener will be coming...
Old 03-04-2013, 08:12 AM   #455
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Quote:
LYNN!!! I HAVE TO TELL YOU...So I was discussing with hubs on Saturday about the sweetener possibly causing him the leg cramps, well I think cause he has always had them.. but they are coming multiple times a night now.....so you know like all men he schloffs it off kind of..so I said ok.. but I read it was Aspartame....which is nutri sweet and equal...

So out of the blue last night.. he said to me.. Melinda..what sweetener shouldn't I use for my coffee.. and I said tell me how many packets are you putting in your coffee.. and he told me 10....and he justifies it by saying it's the biggest one they sell and he can't drink the coffee if the coffee taste isn't hidden.. man don't ask I suggested other things to drink.....so I said just stay away from the Nutri Sweet and Equal.. and he said that he has been using Equal...

So I thank you and all the girls for your suggestion.. I just had to tell you, cause he actually was listening to me....and he really doesn't know about Low Carb Friends.. like Mona said I believe it's her little place to be.. but time to time I will tell him what certain people say.. like your weather and the pics Kcmama posted.. or that irresistible Eli...so when I was telling him this was suggested to me, I told him it was you from here.. and so when he said to me what sweetener should I be using..I actually forgot what he was talking about and I go what?? and he said you know the suggestion from your Support Board...I thought WOW a man that listens LOL!!

SO I thank you very much.. and I really thank you all for your suggestions and your warmth and compassion...
Holy poopie...10? I don't even know what to say... I find it interesting that if you google causes of leg cramps...lots of other things are listed but, not that..yet if you google artificial sweetners it comes up too numerous to count. Dehydration is another cause...and coffee is dehydrating. Standing on hard surfaces all day contributes to it....and I am going to take a wild guess and bet he never stretches out his legs. There are some easy leg stretches you could google too. Does he take a muti vitamin. B vitamins have been know to help..and the already before mentioned potassium and magnesium. If he is dehydrated he may be really depleted in those vitamins. Sometimes it's not any one thing...but, if I were a betting person..which I am....lol..if he stops the artificial sweetners and after a couple days notices a difference that is surely a start. There are many flavored waters with no artificial sweetners...and I forget if you said he is on meds...but, there are many that attribute to leg cramps...so, you could google which ones he is on. Just being able to sleep better I would think would help a lot. Keep us posted as to how he is doing...think about investigating different kinds of water also...to send to work with him..not to mention so many kinds of teas that can be drunk...drank...lol..cold...and I shred fresh ginger root in mine...it's going to take some effort..but, I betcha he feels TONS better if he can get off the artificial sweetners...

Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.
CinnamonSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #456
Big Yapper!!!!

Here is a list of all sweetners, Melinda and Mr. Melinda.....on list two if you google Stevia separately...it's not all it's cracked up to be..but, at least you have some options to try..

At this point, it's common knowledge that too much sugar bad for us. In fact, some doctors even think we should regulate them like we do alcohol. But given all the marketing hype behind different "natural" alternatives, it's hard to know which sweeteners really are the best. Complicating matters, studies, including one published in 2010 in the journal Cancer Research, are finding that fructose, a sugar found in high-fructose corn syrup, agave, honey, and, in much tinier amounts, even in fruit, actually feeds some cancers. That's no reason to give up on fruit or even honey, but when you're in need of a sweetener, make sure you know the difference between the good guys and the bad. And use them in moderation: "Sweeteners should, first and foremost, always be thought of as treats," says Joy Manning, nutrition editor at Preventionmagazine.

Bad Guy #1: Aspartame

There's conflicting evidence regarding the safety of aspartame, a common chemical sweetener used in diet soda and other low-cal foods, but some people report headaches or generally feeling unwell after ingesting anything containing the chemical. To make life easier for everyone, this is one instance where you may want to follow the "better safe than sorry" principle. That's because a University of Liverpool test-tube study found that when mixed with a common food color ingredient, aspartame actually became toxic to brain cells.

Aspartame is used in many diet sodas, and researchers are finding that drinking two diet sodas a day can lead to a 500 percent greater increase in waist size. Furthermore, animal studies suggest that aspartame actually increases blood glucose levels similarly to sugar, which could explain the association between diet soda and diabetes.

A final insult: Researchers have found that one harmful breakdown product is formaldehyde, a known cancer-causer. Sweet? We don't think so.

Bad Guy #2: Agave Nectar

While your health food store likely stocks agave sweeteners, it may be best to keep them out of your cart. Many agave nectars consist of 70 to 90 percent fructose, that's more than what's found in high-fructose corn syrup! "Agave nectar is probably one of the worst sweeteners on the market, and it's deceptive because it's been marketed as a healthy alternative," says nutritionist and author Jonny Bowden, PhD, CNS. "Everybody thinks it's a health food."

Even though it doesn't cause a big blood sugar spike the way regular table sugar does, agave's high fructose levels go directly to the liver, where the organ repackages it as blood fats called triglycerides, increasing heart disease risk. These high fructose levels can also contribute to insulin resistance, a risk factor for diabetes, as well as nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. "The liver is fat-metabolizer central; it gets rid of toxins," says Bowden. "When there's a lot of fructose coming in, it tends to build up fat deposits around the liver. Everything gets blocked up, it's like the non-EasyPass lane at the tollbooth."

Still, Bowden notes that it's not all or nothing. Using a teaspoon of agave nectar here or there in dessert recipes is reasonable, but you want to avoid drinks and foods sweetened with it.

Bad Guy #3: Sucralose

Sucralose, better known by its brand name, Splenda, but sold under other generic labels as well, may originate with sugar, but the end product is anything but natural. It's processed using chlorine, and researchers are finding that the artificial sweetener is passing through our bodies and winding up in wastewater treatment plants , where it can't be broken down. Tests in Norway and Sweden found sucralose in surface water released downstream from treatment discharge sites. Scientists worry it could change organisms' feeding habits and interfere with photosynthesis, putting the entire food chain at risk.

Bad Guy #4: Sugar

Sugar is made up of 50 percent glucose, the component that spikes blood sugar, and 50 percent fructose, the stuff that goes straight for the liver. It's the sheer quantity we're eating that's driving obesity and other diseases. About 100 years ago, humans ate the equivalent of one tablespoon of sugar a day; now it's up to 7 tablespoons daily because sugar is hidden in everything from juices and cereals to bread and condiments.

If your main use for sugar is to sweeten your coffee, Manning suggests experimenting with different coffee brands and roasts until you find one you like black. "There are so many roasts and beans that have different intensities of flavor," she says. "To my mind, putting sugar in coffee is like putting sugar in a glass of wine."

However, if it's absolutely necessary, a few drops of honey create a surprisingly nice cup of coffee. On those rare occasions that you do use sugar, choose organic to avoid pesticide residues and to ensure the sugar was grown without the use of genetically engineered crops. And choose less processed sugars, like rapadura or turbinado. Although these aren't "healthy," sugars closer to their natural state are likely to be richer in minerals.

Bad Guy #5: High-Fructose Corn Syrup

Waistlines have been growing ever since high-fructose corn syrup, or HFCS, sneaked onto the food scene around 30 years ago. With a slightly higher fructose level than sugar, HFCS does most of its damage because it's added to an array of processed foods, including breads, yogurts, ketchup, and even salad dressing. Today, Americans ingest at least 200 calories of HFCS daily. (It's banned for use in organic food.)

According to Robert Lustig, MD, professor of pediatrics at the University of Californi - San Francisco, HFCS is preferentially stored as fat in the liver and makes people resistant to leptin (a hormone), which actually increases appetite.

A 2009 study published in the journal Environmental Health also found that HFCS is sometimes laced with mercury, a heavy metal linked to autism.

Good Guy #1: Stevia

"We need to be off of sugar, but we need good alternatives, and stevia is the safest sweetener there is, period," says Donna Gates, who led the movement to bring stevia, a natural sweetener, into this country more than a decade ago. All types of stevia are extracted from the leaves of the stevia plant, but some forms taste better than others, says Gates.

Stevia contains zero calories, but its one downfall is that it doesn't work well for baking. Be wary of some stevia-related products on store shelves, though. Coke and Pepsi got the green light to use Truvia (a sweetener made in part from stevia extract, along with a sugar alcohol), but some of the ingredients could be derived from genetically engineered crops. More juices and drinks, including Crystal Light Pure, are also sweetened with Truvia, but it should also be noted that Truvia is distributed by Cargill, an industrial food giant that also promotes many unhealthy products. The package label also lists "natural flavors," which could include all sorts of questionable ingredients.

People tend to overuse the powdered version, so start with the liquid form. You can even grow your own stevia plant. It's technically an herb, and you can use the leaves as you would any other kitchen herb for sweetening drinks or cooking.

Good Guy #2: Sugar Alcohols

Popular sugar alcohol sweeteners include xylitol, sorbitol, and erythritol, natural sweeteners made through a fermentation process of corn or sugar cane. They contain fewer calories than sweeteners like pure sugar and honey, but more than stevia. They also leave a cooling sensation in the mouth, and have been found to prevent cavities, explains Christine Gerbstadt, MD, MPH, RD, nutrition consultant and author of Doctor's Detox Diet: The Ultimate Weight Loss Prescription (Nutronics 2011). Try to choose organic versions or ones derived from non-corn ingredients to avoid genetically engineered material. And if you do use it, just don't overdo it, too much can cause GI distress. (Note: Xylitol is extremely toxic to dogs. Even a little bit causes life-threatening changes in a pooch's blood sugar.)

Good Guy #3: Raw Local Honey

While honey does boast higher fructose levels, it also contains a bounty of cancer-defending antioxidants, and local honey has been said to help alleviate allergy symptoms. Don't limit your use of raw honey to tea, either. Use it to speed healing on burns, and as a natural antiseptic on cuts and scrapes. Honey also has a low glycemic index, so adding it to your tea or yogurt won't lead to energy-busting blood sugar drops later in the day.

Good Guy #4: Blackstrap Molasses

Blackstrap molasses is rich in iron, potassium, and calcium, making it a healthier choice than nutritionally defunct artificial sweeteners or even regular refined sugar. In fact, one tablespoon of blackstrap molasses provides more iron, but fewer calories and fat, than a three-ounce serving of red meat. Molasses is the syrupy by-product of the process that turns sugar cane into refined white table sugar. Sugar cane juice is boiled three times to extract the crystallized sugar, which first creates a light molasses, then a dark molasses, and finally, the super-concentrated, nutrient-rich blackstrap molasses. It's still sugar, however, and Dr. Gerbstadt warns that it's not recommended for people with diabetes. We like the organic, Fair Trade Certified version of blackstrap molasses from Wholesome Sweeteners.

Good Guy #5: Real Maple Syrup

All types of sweeteners should be used in moderation, but turn to real maple syrup if you want a naturally sweet treat. It's lower in calories and packed with more minerals than honey, and may even ward off cancer and heart disease. In 2011, a pharmacist from the University of Rhode Island discovered 54 previously unknown compounds in maple syrup from Canada, many of which were anti-inflammatory (which protects your heart) and exhibited cancer-fighting antioxidant properties. Ironically, two of the antioxidants they found were later discovered to fight enzymes that lead to type 2 diabetes. When you're buying it, just make sure the label reads 100 percent maple syrup, not not high-fructose corn syrup and "natural maple flavoring."
Old 03-04-2013, 08:31 AM   #457

Gallery: crazyone
Stats: 404/295.6/120
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: June 28, 2009
It's hard to pist on this iPad......I talked to the doctor's office Friday....according to his last lab results 3 months ago all those levels are normal....with regards to potassium and magnesium.....so that's why I am suggesting the sweeteners....baby steps Lynn LOL..however he hasn't been at the day job since....Thurs...and his legs are better....you know at the shelters the floors are concrete...when I did some research all the articles I read said asparatime....however that is spelled...so as I said I am just starting now with switching sweeteners...I can't throw a lot of stuff at him cause it goes in one ear and the other...,that's why I was shocked he was open to exploring this idea...

That's why I had to thank you...

I better send this before i lose this post....
crazyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #458

Well he is going to need a sweetener....so I am trying to lose the ones that may help him with less leg cramps....

Thanks for the list Lynn!! I am going to save it..
Old 03-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #459
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: kcmama
Stats: 200/190/150
WOE: modified low carb
Start Date: Sept 2010
After 10:00 already?! My cake is cooling. Dishes are done. Beds made. Laundry folded. Laundry in wash. Grocery list and menu done. Heading out to grocery, Sprint, etc. The day is getting away from me! Oh, NO!!!

Chewie, did you get your menu done yet? I am so trying not to spend money but groceries are killing me!
kcmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:38 AM   #460
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
It's hard to pist on this iPad......I talked to the doctor's office Friday....according to his last lab results 3 months ago all those levels are normal....with regards to potassium and magnesium.....so that's why I am suggesting the sweeteners....baby steps Lynn LOL..however he hasn't been at the day job since....Thurs...and his legs are better....you know at the shelters the floors are concrete...when I did some research all the articles I read said asparatime....however that is spelled...so as I said I am just starting now with switching sweeteners...I can't throw a lot of stuff at him cause it goes in one ear and the other...,that's why I was shocked he was open to exploring this idea...

That's why I had to thank you...

I better send this before i lose this post....
Switching sweetners is certainly a start...Splenda gives me the worst headache..but, the others don't...stopped drinking diet coke year's ago and my knees haven't hurt since. Different things affect different people in different ways...although, it is good that you have an OBVIOUS reaction..because even if you aren't having one...who knows what it is doing to you that you aren't aware of....and there is SO much money tied up in artificial sweetners...it is not going to be advertized.

Yes..baby steps, Melinda...I agree.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #461

Kcmama 8:48 here,,,,

Lynn.....he is willing to do this..then I can gradually do some other stuff...but he isn't going to give up his diet soda for water.....he thinks flavored waters are nasty. I buy a couple a week...no matter what flavor he beyotches and moans.

I am going right now or relief on his leg cramps..
Old 03-04-2013, 09:06 AM   #462
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mona
Stats: 380/311/175 46y.o. 5'10"
WOE: VSG 11/14/11 Moderate LC
Howdy gang!

Melinda I have a bunch of variety of sweeteners because I always buy the new stuff when good coupons some out. Last year (I think?) Truvia came out and I got a few boxes of that. It's a mixture of stevia and erythritol. Then one came out called nectresse. It's made with monk fruit, erythritol, and a little bit of real sugar. It has 2 carbs per packet with 1 carb being the sugar alcohol erythritol which isn't supposed to count as real sugar? But I dunno. Anyhow, I don't really care about 2 carbs in a packet of sugar but if your hubby uses 10 of them that would be too much. Then there is always Splenda. I think anything has got to be better than equal! Get him to try a different sweetener for a couple of weeks, and make sure he's drinking other fluids (like water) in addition to his coffee.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:34 AM   #463

Hey Melinda---fellow white chocolate lover, look at what I found. It looks good. It doesn't say how many servings so I don't know about that.

Low Carb Chocolate Mousse:
4 oz. whipped cream cheese
1/4 Cup Half and Half
6 oz. Can Diet Cream Soda (1/2 the can)
4 Packets of Splenda
1/2 Package Sugar Free White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
Soften and whip cream cheese. Add half and half and whip well. Add cream soda, splenda and pudding mix and whip until well blended. Pour into cute bowls or martini glasses and serve!
I WILL Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Phillipians 4:13
God's Delay does not mean God's Denial
PROGRESS not perfection!!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:42 AM   #464

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
Howdy gang!

Melinda I have a bunch of variety of sweeteners because I always buy the new stuff when good coupons some out. Last year (I think?) Truvia came out and I got a few boxes of that. It's a mixture of stevia and erythritol. Then one came out called nectresse. It's made with monk fruit, erythritol, and a little bit of real sugar. It has 2 carbs per packet with 1 carb being the sugar alcohol erythritol which isn't supposed to count as real sugar? But I dunno. Anyhow, I don't really care about 2 carbs in a packet of sugar but if your hubby uses 10 of them that would be too much. Then there is always Splenda. I think anything has got to be better than equal! Get him to try a different sweetener for a couple of weeks, and make sure he's drinking other fluids (like water) in addition to his coffee.
I dug out a box here and put it in his work bag. I have a bunch as well....I am going to thru them now and weed it out...

I was just really grateful he was willing to give this a try...

How is your hubs?
Old 03-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiegand View Post
Hey Melinda---fellow white chocolate lover, look at what I found. It looks good. It doesn't say how many servings so I don't know about that.

Low Carb Chocolate Mousse:
4 oz. whipped cream cheese
1/4 Cup Half and Half
6 oz. Can Diet Cream Soda (1/2 the can)
4 Packets of Splenda
1/2 Package Sugar Free White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
Soften and whip cream cheese. Add half and half and whip well. Add cream soda, splenda and pudding mix and whip until well blended. Pour into cute bowls or martini glasses and serve!
Oh Chewie! I am going to put this on my next Sunday menu!!....wonder if I could put it in a pie crust! Jeese mooooooo to me already adding more calories! Thanks Chewie!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:50 AM   #466
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I dug out a box here and put it in his work bag. I have a bunch as well....I am going to thru them now and weed it out...

I was just really grateful he was willing to give this a try...

How is your hubs?
Sometimes it takes awhile...my DBF's (darling boyfriend Ms Melinda) brother kept having panic attacks...racing heartbeat, breathing problems...and I don't know what all...my DBF kept trying to tell him to stop with the additives.(he (DBF) gets crazy three day headaches from anything related to MSG which is labelled in disguise under titles like yeast extract and a zillion other things..(another thing to google..lol)...even stuff from TJ's has lots of MSG related things in them...finally after two years his brother decided to cook his own food without anything weird in it...guess what...no more anything...feels like a new person.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:57 AM   #467

Well you know I really love Bill Maher's Real time Show on Friday Nights.. and he has been saying for years and years and years.. that he feels the reason why people get sick is because of the chemicals in the food...which leads me to something else.. I cannot BELIEVE that the voters here voted down that food labeling law.. Monsanto the king of this genetically manufactured stuff poured in they said over 50 million to defeat it and he made a point on Friday to remind us.. and he is so right.. look at the horse meat they are finding now in Taco Bell...OMG I love taco bell.. but thankfully I have been cooking ton like Chewie.. but it's always the big corporations over our us and our health..how they are allowed to put all the crap they want in it..

Ok off my soap box... I am just an angry camper this morning..
Old 03-04-2013, 09:58 AM   #468
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hubs is doing pretty good Melinda. Although his heel is bruised and he doesn't know how he did it and it hurts pretty bad for him to walk. He's a bit PO'd right now because I asked him to get my kitchen pantry open and he can't do it with the tools he has. The doorknob has always been funny and now it's stuck locked. He can't get it open without damaging the door. He says I need to buy him a hacksaw. My onions were in there so I guess we're not getting onions with our stir fried beef th is morning.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #469

LOL I had to chuckle.. because we are as handy as we are campers.. which is NOT AT ALL...

Would onion powder help??? not really, right??
Old 03-04-2013, 10:04 AM   #470
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
LOL I had to chuckle.. because we are as handy as we are campers.. which is NOT AT ALL...

Would onion powder help??? not really, right??
No ! LOL. DH already suggested that. I want to make something like fajitas. I need big chunks of onions.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:05 AM   #471
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Well you know I really love Bill Maher's Real time Show on Friday Nights.. and he has been saying for years and years and years.. that he feels the reason why people get sick is because of the chemicals in the food...which leads me to something else.. I cannot BELIEVE that the voters here voted down that food labeling law.. Monsanto the king of this genetically manufactured stuff poured in they said over 50 million to defeat it and he made a point on Friday to remind us.. and he is so right.. look at the horse meat they are finding now in Taco Bell...OMG I love taco bell.. but thankfully I have been cooking ton like Chewie.. but it's always the big corporations over our us and our health..how they are allowed to put all the crap they want in it..

Ok off my soap box... I am just an angry camper this morning..
and one of the problems with horsemeat is that horses are given shots of stuff that are not safe for human consumption...anything that is put in our food that we don't know about is very scary...and I am sure it is more prevalent that we even realize...because money talks...but, not out loud.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #472
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That's also the cupboard where I keep my Torani SF syrup. Thank goodness I took out a new bottle yesterday and left it on the counter. What would I put in my coffee? LOL. DH showed me the tool to buy. I will go to Target tomorrow after work. I was going to go anyhow because I'm going to a baby shower for a lady at work Wed at 11am. I'm excited to go....typically they have these things in the afternoon or evening and I can't stay up that late. But I can do 11
Old 03-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #473

Mona does the pantry doorknob have a small round hole in the middle like some bathroom doors have?(sometimes they use the same knobs) if so get something to poke in the round hole and it will unlock it

KC i am exhausted reading that

Steven's student teacher for English is an idiot(does not know the differance in a research paper and an opinion piece) just had to get that off my chest KTHXBAI
Old 03-04-2013, 10:10 AM   #474
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

No it doesn't Deb. It's the world's stupidest doorknob, and it's put on backwards. And the hinges are some weird type that has no pins to lift out. It's a mess!
Old 03-04-2013, 10:10 AM   #475

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
No ! LOL. DH already suggested that. I want to make something like fajitas. I need big chunks of onions.
I hear you Mona..when I make my cabbage mish mosh.. I have to add onion, no powder...but I am sure it will be tasty..
Old 03-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #476

Quote:
Originally Posted by debkeversole View Post
Mona does the pantry doorknob have a small round hole in the middle like some bathroom doors have?(sometimes they use the same knobs) if so get something to poke in the round hole and it will unlock it

KC i am exhausted reading that

Steven's student teacher for English is an idiot(does not know the differance in a research paper and an opinion piece) just had to get that off my chest KTHXBAI
Point well taken Deb... I relate very well.. except calling his band teacher an idiot would be a compliment...cause he is worse than a monster!!! lol
Old 03-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #477

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
and one of the problems with horsemeat is that horses are given shots of stuff that are not safe for human consumption...anything that is put in our food that we don't know about is very scary...and I am sure it is more prevalent that we even realize...because money talks...but, not out loud.
WELL I don't want to eat horse meat..it's appalling it can be snuck in like that.. I am sure it's eaten other places.. so at least give us the choice.. just like everything else in this life.. you have the money you have the biggest and loudest mouth...only occasionally do people's voices really matter..but thank goodness for the technology today.. with the internet and how ides and things can be major movers...

Oh I don't know if that makes sense but you get the jest..
Old 03-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #478

OMG OK I am going to go into my bathroom and wipe around and tidy up...
Old 03-04-2013, 10:19 AM   #479

well i was trying not to cuss messing with my kids grade is just NOT COOL when it is obviously a good paper she marked off for CONTRACTIONS there is a special place waiting for that idiot AND Steven doesn't want me to email the reg teacher or i would have already done that UGH i told him to just do what she wants to get through the next 2 months and keep repeating to himself she is an idiot! IRKS me cause his school system employees people like her regularly and then can't understand why their scores are so low GAH
i am sad my boy is growing up but i am soo glad he will be out of there
sorry Mona i was really hoping that would help
HCG start 351.2 DS14 339.2 DH 223.4
my facebook 179.75 miles DS1612.75 miles
Old 03-04-2013, 10:19 AM   #480
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lucky51
Have fun WIPING, Melinda
Quote:
OMG OK I am going to go into my bathroom and wipe around and tidy up...
lucky51 is offline   Reply With Quote